Vinidaily is the free application that helps you choose your wine: at the supermarket, and soon at the restaurant or anywhere else.
Identify your taste profile in a few very simple questions (how you drink your coffee, your tea...). Take a picture of the shelf in front of you and Vinidaily can recommend the wines you will enjoy. Add a specific meal, a budget or an occasion and find the bottles that perfectly match your selection and your tastes. A fully personalized experience to live and relive with each purchase of a bottle of wine.
Get recommendations based on your tastes:
- receive personalized advice by clicking on the “find my wine” button
- indicate your criteria of colors, meals, occasion and budget
take a picture of the wine department or the bottles in front of you and let yourself be guided
Find your tasted wines:
- once a wine has been selected, add it to “my wines” to keep it in your history and find all the information about it
after tasting it, you can rate it and add a comment so that your profile is enriched and the accuracy of the recommendations is always better
- take advantage of an explanatory sheet for each of your wines, with information on the appellation, the bottle, the aging potential, the recommended food and wine pairings or the common aromas
Manage your cellar:
- add the bottles you want to keep to taste later to “my cellar”
- also find here the explanatory sheets for each of your wines and keep an eye on the aging potential
- easily manage the quantities if you buy several identical bottles
Manage your profile:
- repeat the taste profile test if you feel the need
manage your personal information
- find your statistics: your favorite region, the number of wines tasted...
Find us on social networks!
Join our community on Instagram (@vinidaily.app) and Facebook (@vinidaily) and find tips, food and wine pairing suggestions and information about the app.
A remark, a question? The urge to write us a declaration of love? We are listening to you, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org