Before purchasing this product:
• Please take time to evaluate ScriptIt before placing a review. Rating ScriptIt without an opinion is not helpful to other users and will be flagged as inappropriate.
• All permissions are for sample scripts to access device features like: vibration, send SMS, read contacts and calendar events, GPS (access_fine_location & access_coarse_location),
record audio, install shortcut, read logs, internet, camera etc. Without these permissions your scripts wouldn't do much.
• Visit the product blog http://scriptit-app.com/ for a deeper understanding of the product, features and programming examples.
• Light or Dark theme.
• Full featured editor simplifies writing code through application templates, code snippets, smart indenting, code formatter, error highlighting, console and log viewer.
• Open and edit multiple files
• Smart indenting.
• Keyboard shortcuts. Add a keyboard and turn your tablet into a real development machine.
• File operations new, open, save, revert, shortcut and close
• Edit operations undo, redo, cut, copy, paste, select all, delete line, indent, undent, find/replace, snippets, layout, formatter.
• Navigation to beginning of file, end of file, line number, function, matching brace and error.
• Application templates for activity, splash, background worker, sensor, camera, video play, list activity, text to speech, recognize speech, audio recorder and video recorder or choose an empty script.
• Log viewer aids in debugging a scripts and offers filter highlighting to quickly find textual information.
• Console displays all print output
• Run scripts from inside the IDE or separately as home-screen shortcuts.
• Backup and Restore from dated archives.
• Tips, learn about important features.
• Create a home-screen shortcut to directly run a script and run other scripts, applications and more.
• Snippets include standard activity methods, function, return, variable assignment (null, array, dictionary), if, else, if-else, switch, with, for, do while, try catch finally, to dialer, to activity, pick image, do work in background, toast and log.
• Calendar.js - display a list of calendar appointments
• Contacts.js - walks through the Android contact list.
• Global.js - demostrates non-persistant storage. Ideal for saving statefull data between activities etc.
• Gps.js - retrieves the GPS radio current location and reverse geocodes the latitude and longitude to a physical address.
• HasTelephony.js - tests for device telephony capabilities.
• IsWifiConnected.js - tests for network connected state.
• JsonTest.js - performs http request, reads JSON reply and displays contents.
• JustLog.js - writes output to log. Use log to view output.
• Packages.js - creates a list of all Android packages installed on the device.
• PickImage.js - uses the image-galery to select an image and downsamples that image finally displaying in an imageview.
• Self.js - calls itself passing a bundle containing level and displays title and text.
• SendText.js - sends a text message to a phone.
• SimpleActivity.js - uses load command to load
• SpannableString.js - shows how to color highlight foreground, background and bold text.
• Temporary.js - temporary landing activity used when quickly building applications.
• Url_IO.js - details how to use the jsURL class for file access.
• Versions.js - display different versions, api, language etc.
• Vibrate.js - produces a vibration pattern.
** UNDERSTAND THIS APP IS NOT A THERMOMETER BUT DESIGNED TO CONNECT YOUR TABLET OR DEVICE TO MULTIPLE BUILDING SENSORS OR REMOTE SENSORS IN REFRIGERATORS **
Designed to work with GSM temperature sensors from leading manufacturers such as the ESEYE COOL-TEL device. RP HVAC allows you to monitor may devices from one simple interface.
**Newly added support for the Visicom AIRQUAL-M1 manual data logger and temperature sensor. Allowing you to now monitor temperature, humidity, Air pollution and quality all from one app.
Who is this app for?
Anyone who needs to monitor critical temperatures in remote locations including vehicles, pharmaceutical applications, retail food, commercial kitchens, home refrigerators, buildings, server rooms, Air Conditioning etc.
What can it do?
It can connect to RedPoint Monitor to monitor unlimited sensors in unlimited locations and alert unlimited users, administrators by text and email when a temperature goes out of range.
In addition to this it can integrate into existing software API's etc
Multiple account with different criteria (even for the same sensor!)
That means that several people can be alerted at different times triggered by different criteria from the same sensor!
This APP is the FREE mobile version of the software that allows you to demo the app or easily enter your RedPoint Monitor account details to access a live sensor information from your own devices.
Try it today and check out our demo sensors.. Demo account details are included in the app help file or contact us by email to request them if you have any problems.
We take your feedback seriously. Please take time to rate this app and if there is anything you are unhappy with then please email us so that we can put it right.
Enjoy using RP HVAC Temperature Monitoring