Alfa Laval produces high-quality air heat exchangers for the refrigeration market. These products are used for cooling, freezing and air conditioning applications.
This easy-to-use Cold Room Calculator, based on common refrigeration practise, quickly calculates the required cooling capacity for cold rooms in cooling and freezing conditions.
Enter your installation data in the four tabs: temperature data, cold room dimensions, isolation, heat loss and stored products. Then select the Calculate tab to instantly see the calculation for your installation. You can send the data and calculations in an e-mail to yourself or clients.
App can be also used as a tool for measurement and to calculate area or distance.
When registering location simply choose required attributes from defined earlier drop-down list, no need to type the same information over and over again. Import long attributes list from text files if necessary and use them in number of projects. If necessary you can add one or more pictures to each location as well.
If you are you working in the field, gathering large amount of spatial/location based data this app is for you.
Map It is a very useful tool for anyone involved in forestry, agriculture, environmental or farming business and allows quick collection of spatial data without the need of typing similar information number of times.
Speed up your workflow and make the data collection more efficient. Take advantage of survey layers and possibility to reuse same set of attributes for multiple surveys. Export your data to common files like CSV, KML, GeoJSON, ArcGIS JSON and process them further using Desktop GIS software like ArcGIS, ArcGIS Online or open source QGIS and other professional tools like MS Office.
Please visit our website and follow a Walk-Through (sample tree's survey) http://mapit-gis.com to understand better the application workflow.
Support for number of coordinate systems: WGS84 (decimal or degrees), Web Mercator, British National Grid, UTM SAD69 (Brazil), UTM NAD83, NATO, Stereo 70 (Romania), System 1992 (Poland), UTM Indian 1975 (Thailand), SIRGAS 2000 UTM coordinate system for South & Latin America, ETRS89 TM06 – Portugal, D73 Modified Portuguese Grid.
Features useful for Mobile Data Collection:
- Base maps: Google Maps, Bing Maps, Open Street Map, Mapbox and Offline mbtiles,
- Support for WMS and ArcGIS Server Tiled map services as Google Maps Overlays (Topographic maps, orthophoto maps, geological surveys, cadastral information and number of other country specific free services can be used now together with Google maps as an overlay),
- Possibility to create and maintain sets of attributes - these are available as a drop down lists when new feature is being recorded, long lists of values can be imported from text files.
- Clusters for map markers, efficient way of having large number of points on the map without performance issues,
- Currently 2 methods of collection are supported (GPS location, Map cursor location),
- Possibility to group your data into the survey layers - each survey layer may have a default set of attributes.
- Local SD card export or share option. At the moment KML, CSV, GeoJSON, ArcGIS JSON export is supported,
- Possibility to record multiple points, polylines and polygons on one layer,
- When creating new polygon or line features measurement details like area or length are also available.
- GPS and satellites status,
- Address, location search,
- Import point, line and polygon features into layer from CSV, KML or geojson file
- Import attributes' values from file
Our users are successfully using MapIt in number of applications including:
- environmental surveys,
- woodland surveys,
- forestry planning and woodland management surveys,
- agriculture and soils' types surveys,
- road constructions,
- land surveying,
- solar panels applications,
- roofing and fencing,
- tree surveys,
- GPS surveying,
- site surveying and soil samples gathering
If you are surveyor of any kind please check out this app and discover how it can save your time.
Please note: In case of problems or if you have new ideas please do not hesitate to contact us directly or using the contact forms provided on our website. We take your opinion very seriously and do appreciate any form of feedback.
app. Poimapper enables you to visualize the collected data, create reports
and improve your decision-making. Poimapper lets you collect and update
form based data, both offline and online. You can manage data across all of
the devices and users of your organization.
We recommend that only users with Android versions 4.0 or lower use the Poimapper application. If you have a more advanced (4.0 or higher) Android version, please consider downloading the more advanced "Poimapper Plus" application.
Poimapper is an award winning solution used and supported across the
globe, with deployments in America, Asia, Africa and Europe.
• Building and constructions inspection work
• Health care - survey, diagnose and patients treatment plans
• Market research
• Social research
• Registration of product sales
• Customer premises mapping
• Monitoring and evaluation of international development programs
• Reporting of traffic accidents
• Environmental mapping
• Disaster risk assessment and post disaster relief mapping
• Water and sanitation mapping
• Registration of birth certificates
• Forestry inventory data collection
• Monitoring Agricultural development programs
• Educational surveys and school mapping
The Poimapper mobile app is used in combination with the
www.poimapper.com web service.
• Easy to use form builder
• Save, sync and share forms
• Collect data including images, GPS, text, tables etc.
• Intelligent forms: skip logic, embedded logic statements
• Download and update existing enterprise data
• Visualize data on maps and tables
• Generate reports in grid, cross tabulated and various chart formats
• Export data and forms to Excel, Word, CSV, SPSS, KML
• Integrate with other systems using WebServices (JSON, XML, open API)
Poimapper is free for personal use. For organizational use, please contact us
on email@example.com for a free trial or upgrade the personal account.
Learn more: http://www.poimapper.com/
** UNDERSTAND THIS APP IS NOT A THERMOMETER BUT DESIGNED TO CONNECT YOUR TABLET OR DEVICE TO MULTIPLE BUILDING SENSORS OR REMOTE SENSORS IN REFRIGERATORS **
Designed to work with GSM temperature sensors from leading manufacturers such as the ESEYE COOL-TEL device. RP HVAC allows you to monitor may devices from one simple interface.
**Newly added support for the Visicom AIRQUAL-M1 manual data logger and temperature sensor. Allowing you to now monitor temperature, humidity, Air pollution and quality all from one app.
Who is this app for?
Anyone who needs to monitor critical temperatures in remote locations including vehicles, pharmaceutical applications, retail food, commercial kitchens, home refrigerators, buildings, server rooms, Air Conditioning etc.
What can it do?
It can connect to RedPoint Monitor to monitor unlimited sensors in unlimited locations and alert unlimited users, administrators by text and email when a temperature goes out of range.
In addition to this it can integrate into existing software API's etc
Multiple account with different criteria (even for the same sensor!)
That means that several people can be alerted at different times triggered by different criteria from the same sensor!
This APP is the FREE mobile version of the software that allows you to demo the app or easily enter your RedPoint Monitor account details to access a live sensor information from your own devices.
Try it today and check out our demo sensors.. Demo account details are included in the app help file or contact us by email to request them if you have any problems.
We take your feedback seriously. Please take time to rate this app and if there is anything you are unhappy with then please email us so that we can put it right.
Enjoy using RP HVAC Temperature Monitoring