* Developed under supervision of a medical doctor.
* We do not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties.
FibroMapp is the most comprehensive pain management app currently on the market.
As Fibromyalgia is unique to each person, so is FibroMapp! It can be completely personalised to your needs and requirements and takes into account that there are over 100 different conditions and symptoms within FM.
FibroMapp has been designed BY people with Fibromyalgia FOR people with Fibromyalgia.
FibroMapp has been designed for ease of use. Use as much or as little of it as you need to help you gain more control and understanding of what is potentially causing you pain and other symptoms.
Your Information is compiled to create easy to read CHARTS AND GRAPHS that can be downloaded and printed FOR FREE, unlike some other health apps currently available.
Excellent back-up documentation for:
It is a combination of 8 apps in 1 to help you track:
-PAIN SEVERITY, LOCATION OF PAIN, TYPE OF PAIN - personalised to your needs
-Activities that have helped relieve or cause pain
-SLEEP AND SLEEP DEBT - simply tap the screen to start recording when you are awake/going to sleep
-FLARE-UP BUTTON -for when you quickly want to record a flare and its severity
-MEDS TRACKER - personalise your meds, dosage and even set an alarm to ensure you aren't over or under medicating
-OTHER SYMPTOMS/CONDITIONS TRACKER
-Follow up section to review what has helped and what has made symptoms worse
All of which you personalise to your needs so that you are only filling in the areas that pertain specifically to you.
FibroMapp helps you to gain more control by giving you the tools to easily track what is possibly causing pain, fatigue, sleep issues, mood and flare-ups and much more.
WITH MY PAIN DIARY YOU CAN:
- Learn how much you are affected by humidity, barometric pressure, temperature, precipitation and more.
- Identify triggers, remedies, patterns and trends.
- Compare multiple conditions and metrics on a single, interactive graph which makes finding correlations easy.
- Keep an accurate record of your condition for your doctor.
- Email or print a report for you and your doctors.
- Track your complex medical condition multiple times a day.
- Track your simple pain condition as it occurs.
Created by a chronic patient after being diagnosed with RSD/CRPS, MPD strikes the perfect balance between utility and ease-of-use.
Track unlimited conditions, symptoms, triggers ,etc. Track multiple times a day if needed. Create entries for dates in the past. Edit entries at any time.
Weather data is saved automatically with each new entry and can be compared against your pain using the interactive graphs.
Document your swelling, rash, discoloration, etc with photos.
Color coded calendar:
Get a sense of your progress with just a glance.
Overlay various ‘metrics’ to get a whole new look at your pain. Want to see if that thing makes your pain worse? You can do that with the graphs.
Doctor Reports: Detailed reports can be emailed or printed for you and your doctors. The PDF reports can be configured to suit your needs and optionally include a graph, photos, notes and weather data.
Editable Pain Scale Descriptions: MPD comes with a pretty good default pain scale. However, you should consult with your doctor and replace it with their pain scale.
Flag an entry as ‘Private’ and it will NOT show up on a Doctor’s Report.
Dropbox Backup: Ensure you never lose your data. Regularly backup your entries to Dropbox.
My Pain Diary is an easy to use chronic pain and symptom tracker. Users are tracking chronic pain conditions such as Fibromyalgia, MS, Migraines, Headaches, Back Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Endometriosis, Anxiety, Depression, Lupus, RSD, Crohn's and over 60 other chronic health conditions. Track just about anything!
Created by a chronic pain patient to track, report on, and manage pain and symptoms.
My Pain Diary is simple, flexible & powerful. With very little effort you can record details about your pain and symptoms in a way that makes sense to you -- which can provide helpful insights for you and your doctor. This award-winning app is a must-have for anyone who suffers from chronic pain.
Here's what people are saying about My Pain Diary:
- "It really is brilliant. Well thought out." '
- "Smart and useful!"
- "Best app I've ever used!"
- "Money well spent!"
- "Makes communication so much easier and it helps me to understand my body and mind better as well."
- "My surgeon spotted something by looking at my graph and was able to diagnose another condition, which is now being treated."
- "Helped me discover trends I would not otherwise have been aware of..."
Is your new medication working? Does temperature or humidity affect your pain? Did that extra coffee make your swelling worse? Are you sleeping better than you did last week, month or year?
By tracking your chronic pain condition with MPD, you can answer these questions and more!
Install Now and start tracking your pain today!
More from developer
- Unlimited Vehicles and Trip Types
- Email mileage data in .csv format (Recommend users do this weekly)
- Auto-fill odometer
- Mileage stats
- Duplicate mileage option
- Kilometer\mile option
Fixed layout issues
Track multiple athletes and sports(soccer,football,baseball, softball,basketball, or ???). Great athletic diary for Youth or Adult sports.