Created by a chronic pain patient to track, report on, and manage pain and symptoms.
My Pain Diary is simple, flexible & powerful. With very little effort you can record details about your pain and symptoms in a way that makes sense to you -- which can provide helpful insights for you and your doctor. This award-winning app is a must-have for anyone who suffers from chronic pain.
Here's what people are saying about My Pain Diary:
- "It really is brilliant. Well thought out." '
- "Smart and useful!"
- "Best app I've ever used!"
- "Money well spent!"
- "Makes communication so much easier and it helps me to understand my body and mind better as well."
- "My surgeon spotted something by looking at my graph and was able to diagnose another condition, which is now being treated."
- "Helped me discover trends I would not otherwise have been aware of..."
Is your new medication working? Does temperature or humidity affect your pain? Did that extra coffee make your swelling worse? Are you sleeping better than you did last week, month or year?
By tracking your chronic pain condition with MPD, you can answer these questions and more!
WITH MY PAIN DIARY YOU CAN:
- Learn how much you are affected by humidity, barometric pressure, temperature, precipitation and more.
- Identify triggers, remedies, patterns and trends.
- Compare multiple conditions and metrics on a single, interactive graph which makes finding correlations easy.
- Keep an accurate record of your condition for your doctor.
- Email or print a report for you and your doctors.
- Track your complex medical condition multiple times a day.
- Track your simple pain condition as it occurs.
Created by a chronic patient after being diagnosed with RSD/CRPS, MPD strikes the perfect balance between utility and ease-of-use.
Track unlimited conditions, symptoms, triggers ,etc. Track multiple times a day if needed. Create entries for dates in the past. Edit entries at any time.
Weather data is saved automatically with each new entry and can be compared against your pain using the interactive graphs.
Document your swelling, rash, discoloration, etc with photos.
Color coded calendar:
Get a sense of your progress with just a glance.
Overlay various ‘metrics’ to get a whole new look at your pain. Want to see if that thing makes your pain worse? You can do that with the graphs.
Doctor Reports: Detailed reports can be emailed or printed for you and your doctors. The PDF reports can be configured to suit your needs and optionally include a graph, photos, notes and weather data.
Editable Pain Scale Descriptions: MPD comes with a pretty good default pain scale. However, you should consult with your doctor and replace it with their pain scale.
Flag an entry as ‘Private’ and it will NOT show up on a Doctor’s Report.
Dropbox Backup: Ensure you never lose your data. Regularly backup your entries to Dropbox.
Install Now and start tracking your pain today!
Got friends with iPhone \ Windows Mobile \ BB ?
New - "Diet Watchers Diary" is available to all of those platforms
Application guide lines is that Mobile App should be simple, effective ,stable and fast we are here to help accomplish the really hard mission of losing that extra weight.
✔ Dropbox integration - keep your backups on the cloud
✔ Click2Sync - Single click to sync between your mobile and Tablet - (using dropbox)
✔ Points Calculators for Classic Plans (Flex & Momentum) and Plus / Pro methods
✔ Points lists with several thousands of records which will continue to grow
Languages with points lists:
German (Classic & Pro)
French (Classic & Pro & Pro 2.0)
English (Classic & Pro /Plus)
Dutch ( Classic & Pro )
Spanish ( Classic & Pro)
Portuguese ( Classic & Pro 2.0 & System C)
✔ Light or Dark theme UI.
✔ Meal \ Recipe Creator - define your meal using other food items .
✔ Track various health recommendations on daily basis , such as liquids , healthy oils and more...
You can add your own recommendations.
✔ Mark your most common foods as Favorites and easily select those to deduct from your daily budget.
✔ Nice and Snazy widget to enable you to make the most of your time
✔ Weekly points management + automatic rollover.
✔ Backup and restore application data.
✔ Weight tracker with good looking charts to monitor your weight loss progress.
✔ Daily Points Allowance calculators (For all systems supported)
✔ Activity points calculator (by weight ,intensity and duration)
✔ Share your personal favorites list with other Weight Watchers team members.
If you have your own personal excel sheet with points list send it to me and I will convert it to the application format.
✔ Export Daily Diary - including all the details, to mail as text file, HTML file to be used in the weekly meetings.
✔ Email for support from Settings window
Search "Diet Watchers Diary" on Facebook.
Good luck on your diet!!!
Formerly known as "Weight Watchers Diary" - App was renamed to resolve trademark claims by Weight Watchers Company.
Diet Watchers Diary is not a weight-loss program in and of itself, but a tool for you to use with a weight-loss program that you are already involved with. It does not provide you with all the intimate details of determining certain aspects of any weight-loss program. It assumes you are already involved with a weight-loss program.
Please consult your health care provider for any health concerns.
This application is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Weight Watchers Inc.
Weight Watchers Diary , Weight Watchers, ProPoints, PointsPlus , Flex, Momentum, WW
We'd like to thank our customers for using our apps.
However this will be the final version of "Woman's Diary paid-version" as the paid version will no longer update.
Instead, we will update “Woman’s Diary free version” - we are doing this to make the app more convenient for customers.
“Woman's DIARY” is a very useful tool for tracking your menstrual cycle and predicting your most fertile period. It also provides a variety of information and tips including how to stay in optimum health during menstruation.
1. Predicts the timing of your period
・Track your period to predict ovulation day and start date of your next period.
・Explanation of female cycle.
・Tips to stay in optimum health during menstruation.
・Track your period with memos.
・Able to choose a variety of calendar.
・Shows previous periods and likely start date of your next period.
3. Basal Temp Record
・Record your basal temperature every day.
・Shows basal temperature in a line graph.
4. Weight Record
・Record your weight every day.
・Shows weight gain & loss on a line graph.
5. Post on Twitter
・Sends registered schedule and memo to Twitter.
6. Backup Service
・Saves registered data on the app to the SD card.
・Able to change a phone without worries as your data is restored.
7. Password lock
・Allows you to set a password when first opened.
Diary has more space on screen and is easy to use as there are no advertisements on the paid version.
Simply record your foods, drinks, medications, energy, sleep quality, stress, exercise, environmental factors, bowel movements, and any symptoms you experience to discover insights into the possible triggers of your symptoms. The more diary events you record, the more effective the analysis becomes.
You can also provide your doctor or dietician with a clear view of your diet and symptoms plus additional factors such as medications, stress, exercise, etc. by generating a report of your diary for printing or sharing by email.
You can also use mySymptoms to aid your analysis during an elimination diet. (Always consult a licensed health professional prior to modifying your diet)
Please note that the analysis tool uses statistical methods to identify suspect triggers and does not understand your diet or specific health circumstances. It isn't a silver bullet - it is aimed at providing insights into possible triggers to help you and your doctor / dietician as part of a broader, holistic investigation.
+ Record food, drink, medication, stress, exercise, environmental factors, and other activities and notes
+ Record any symptoms you experience (including intensity, duration, and notes)
+ Record your energy, sleep quality, and bowel movements (using Bristol scale)
+ View and modify your diary entries
+ Create and modify your own symptoms
+ Export your food diary as a HTML report for printing or sharing (note: requires SD card)
+ Add or modify your own drinks, foods, medications, exercises, and other activities
+ Add or modify meals with your own ingredients
+ Add or modify detailed ingredients to any item – food, drink or medication
+ Analyze your food diary to see what might possibly be triggering your symptoms
+ The analysis window can be set between 1 and 72 hours
+ Optionally set the date range to analyze
+ Results show a list of possible suspects for a selected symptom
+ Detailed results for each suspect includes more specific information, a histogram and trend chart
mySymptoms includes a small database of foods, medications, exercises, and environmental factors to help get you going. If you can’t find something, simply type its name in and tap the add button - it’s that simple! Once added, it's conveniently there for future use. You can also create personalized meals containing the ingredients that you use, and once you’ve added a meal or food item, you can use it repeatedly.
NOTE: mySymptoms currently supports portrait orientation only.
*** SUPPORT ***
If you experience any issues with the App, then please contact support to report it - we will then do our utmost to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thanks!
* More information can be found at www.mysymptomsapp.com
Please visit www.mysymptomsapp.com
Any queries: email@example.com
Manage My Pain for Android helps you and others better understand what you are going through. Manage My Pain has helped thousands of people better understand their symptoms and provide evidence of their pain for their doctors, insurance companies, or government agencies. It is the most effective pain management app to record, track, analyze, & share your pain.
• Track your pain using a powerfully customizable yet simple entry screen
• Get insight to your condition through statistics, charts, graphs, and calendar views
• Sync with the cloud to safe-keep your records and keep all your devices up to date
• Share what you're going through by creating evidence-based reports for diagnosis, treatment, and claims
• Personalize your account by recording your medical and personal characteristics
• Get support from a responsive team and detailed user guides
Manage My Pain creates professional pain reports and synchronizes your data across all your Android devices.
Create and view your records anywhere, anytime, and from any Android device, while knowing that your information will be protected & secure.
The Pro version adds:
• the ability to view more than 10 records
• background sync capabilities
To migrate from Lite to Pro (using online account):
• Create an online account and synchronize your information
• Install the Pro version and login to your account
To migrate from Lite to Pro (without an online account):
• Press the Backup/Restore button in the Lite version
• Select Backup from the pop-up
• Launch the Pro version, and press Backup/Restore
• Select Restore from the pop-up
• Select the latest backup file from the list that appears
• Validate that all records exist in Pro and uninstall Lite
Developed for patients suffering from and care-givers or medical professionals treating:
• arthritis & rheumatism
• chronic pain
• headaches & migraines
Questions? Bugs? Feature Requests? We want to hear from you to ensure a 5-star experience!
• Website: http://www.managinglife.com/contact
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/lifecontrolsw
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ManageMyPain
• Google+: http://goo.gl/TyXjC
Use this pain management app to replace your hand-written:
• pain diary
• pain journal
• pain log
• pain tracker
Feature 1 - Track your pain using a powerfully customizable yet simple entry screen
• Intuitive and Medically-Relevant Description Approach
• Pre-Populated Yet Customizable Descriptors
• Touch-based entry in 30 seconds
Feature 2 - Get insight to your condition through statistics, charts, graphs, and calendar views
• Single Screen Summary
• Pie Charts To Visualize Characteristics
• Severity Over Time
• Monthly Calendar View
• Sort & Filter Record List
Feature 3 - Sync with the cloud to safe-keep your records and keep all your devices up to date
• Never Lose Your Data
• Keep All Your Android Devices In Sync
• Have Full Offline Functionality
Feature 4 - Share what you're going through by creating evidence-based reports for diagnosis, treatment, and claims
• Enable Evidence-Based Diagnosis & Treatment
• Support Medical Insurance & Disability Claims
• Email or Print Reports (some reports require a credit purchase as low as $1.19 each)
Feature 5 - Personalize your account by recording your medical and personal characteristics
• Record Your Pain Conditions
• Have A Central Place For Your Personal Characteristics
• New Elements Being Added Regularly
Feature 6 - Get support from a responsive team and detailed user guides
• Detailed User Guides
• Get Fast Responses From Support
• Frequently Asked Questions
FibroMapp is the most comprehensive pain management app currently on the market.
As Fibromyalgia is unique to each person, so is FibroMapp! It can be completely personalised to your needs and requirements and takes into account that there are over 100 different conditions and symptoms within FM.
FibroMapp has been designed BY people with Fibromyalgia FOR people with Fibromyalgia.
FibroMapp has been designed for ease of use. Use as much or as little of it as you need to help you gain more control and understanding of what is potentially causing you pain and other symptoms.
Your Information is compiled to create easy to read CHARTS AND GRAPHS that can be downloaded and printed FOR FREE, unlike some other health apps currently available.
Excellent back-up documentation for:
It is a combination of 8 apps in 1 to help you track:
-PAIN SEVERITY, LOCATION OF PAIN, TYPE OF PAIN - personalised to your needs
-Activities that have helped relieve or cause pain
-SLEEP AND SLEEP DEBT - simply tap the screen to start recording when you are awake/going to sleep
-FLARE-UP BUTTON -for when you quickly want to record a flare and its severity
-MEDS TRACKER - personalise your meds, dosage and even set an alarm to ensure you aren't over or under medicating
-OTHER SYMPTOMS/CONDITIONS TRACKER
-Follow up section to review what has helped and what has made symptoms worse
All of which you personalise to your needs so that you are only filling in the areas that pertain specifically to you.
FibroMapp helps you to gain more control by giving you the tools to easily track what is possibly causing pain, fatigue, sleep issues, mood and flare-ups and much more.
- create detailed color pain drawings to express the location and the intensity of your pain
- have the course of your pain visualized by a graph which is calculated based on your pain drawings
- export your pain diary and share it with your care providers
- describe the quality of your pain (hot, cold, electrifying, ...)
- track events or circumstances which increase or ease your pain
- keep track of your pain level (VAS)
- specify the time of occurrence of your pain
- track your overall happiness
- enter diagnoses
- track fatigue and stress
- use the diary to explain your pain to any care provider
- share your pain diary by eMail
- and a lot more...
CatchMyPain can be used offline after the initial registration. It synchronizes its data to the cloud as soon as you are online again. This allows you to use the PC or Mac version (www.CatchMyPain.com) in parallel.
By using Catch My Pain you are supporting the fight against pain: Scientists from the University of Zurich (Switzerland) and various medical experts are using the anonymized information from the pain diaries to conduct research in the medical field of pain treatment. We want to stop the chronic pain odyssey which is encountered by millions of patients world wide.
We are working hard to bring you new features. Here is a short overview of what you can expect soon:
- tracking of medications and therapies including their effects
- Improved export which will contain all of your diary information
- and last but not least, from spring 2014 on, you will benefit from the insights of our pain research and you will be able to exchange best practices with similar patients!
Please use the integrated feedback form to make suggestions on how to improve the app or to tell us about any complaints. You can find the feedback form by clicking the "i" icon in the sidebar.
For more information, a detailed roadmap and our awesome video, please visit our homepage at www.CatchMyPain.com.
More from developer
- Unlimited Vehicles and Trip Types
- Email mileage data in .csv format (Recommend users do this weekly)
- Auto-fill odometer
- Mileage stats
- Duplicate mileage option
- Kilometer\mile option
Fixed layout issues
Track multiple athletes and sports(soccer,football,baseball, softball,basketball, or ???). Great athletic diary for Youth or Adult sports.