WITH MY PAIN DIARY YOU CAN:
- Keep an accurate record of your condition for your doctor.
- Compare multiple conditions and metrics on a single, interactive graph which makes finding correlations easy.
- Learn how much you are affected by humidity, barometric pressure, temperature, precipitation and more.
- Identify triggers, remedies, patterns and trends.
- Email or print a report for you and your doctors.
- Track your complex medical condition multiple times a day.
- Track your simple pain condition as it occurs.
Created by a chronic patient after being diagnosed with RSD/CRPS, MPD strikes the perfect balance between utility and ease-of-use.
Track unlimited conditions, symptoms, triggers ,etc. Track multiple times a day if needed. Create entries for dates in the past. Edit entries at any time.
Weather data is saved automatically with each new entry and can be compared against your pain using the interactive graphs.
Document your swelling, rash, discoloration, etc with photos.
Color coded calendar:
Get a sense of your progress with just a glance.
Overlay various ‘metrics’ to get a whole new look at your pain. Want to see if that thing makes your pain worse? You can do that with the graphs.
Doctor Reports: Detailed reports can be emailed or printed for you and your doctors. The PDF reports can be configured to suit your needs and optionally include a graph, photos, notes and weather data.
Editable Pain Scale Descriptions: MPD comes with a pretty good default pain scale. However, you should consult with your doctor and replace it with their pain scale.
Flag an entry as ‘Private’ and it will NOT show up on a Doctor’s Report.
Dropbox Backup: Ensure you never lose your data. Regularly backup your entries to Dropbox.
My Pain Diary is an easy to use chronic pain and symptom tracker. Users are tracking chronic pain conditions such as Fibromyalgia, MS, Migraines, Headaches, Back Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Endometriosis, Anxiety, Depression, Lupus, RSD, Crohn's and over 60 other chronic health conditions. Track just about anything!
Created by a chronic pain patient to track, report on, and manage pain and symptoms.
My Pain Diary is simple, flexible & powerful. With very little effort you can record details about your pain and symptoms in a way that makes sense to you -- which can provide helpful insights for you and your doctor. This award-winning app is a must-have for anyone who suffers from chronic pain.
Here's what people are saying about My Pain Diary:
- "It really is brilliant. Well thought out." '
- "Smart and useful!"
- "Best app I've ever used!"
- "Money well spent!"
- "Makes communication so much easier and it helps me to understand my body and mind better as well."
- "My surgeon spotted something by looking at my graph and was able to diagnose another condition, which is now being treated."
- "Helped me discover trends I would not otherwise have been aware of..."
Is your new medication working? Does temperature or humidity affect your pain? Did that extra coffee make your swelling worse? Are you sleeping better than you did last week, month or year?
By tracking your chronic pain condition with MPD, you can answer these questions and more!
Install Now and start tracking your pain today!
The most downloaded pain management app on Android!
Manage My Pain helps you and others better understand what you are going through. It has helped thousands of people with conditions like fibromyalgia, migraines, arthritis, or back pain better understand their symptoms and provide evidence of their pain for their doctors, insurance companies, or government agencies. Manage My Pain creates reports designed by doctors for doctors - ones that your doctor will actually read!
• Track your pain using a simple, quick, yet powerfully customizable entry screen
• Get insight to your condition through statistics, charts, graphs, and calendar views
• Sync with the cloud to safe-keep your records and keep all your devices up to date
• Share what you're going through by creating evidence-based reports for diagnosis, treatment, and claims
• Personalize your account by recording your medical and personal characteristics
• Get support from a responsive team and detailed user guides
Create and view your records anywhere, anytime, and from any Android device, while knowing that your information will be protected & secure.
The Pro version adds:
• the ability to view more than 10 records
• background sync capabilities
To migrate from Lite to Pro (using online account):
• Create an online account and synchronize your information
• Install the Pro version and login to your account
To migrate from Lite to Pro (without an online account):
• Press the Backup/Restore button in the Lite version
• Select Backup from the pop-up
• Launch the Pro version, and press Backup/Restore
• Select Restore from the pop-up
• Select the latest backup file from the list that appears
• Validate that all records exist in Pro and uninstall Lite
Developed for patients suffering from and care-givers or medical professionals treating:
• arthritis & rheumatism
• chronic pain
• headaches & migraines
Questions? Bugs? Feature Requests? We want to hear from you to ensure a 5-star experience!
• Website: http://www.managinglife.com/contact
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/lifecontrolsw
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ManageMyPain
• Google+: http://goo.gl/TyXjC
Use this pain management app to replace your hand-written:
• pain diary
• pain journal
• pain log
• pain tracker
** The number 1 selling headache diary on the Android Market **
What people are saying...
"Great app & very responsive developer has everything my dr needs"
"Awesome app for migraine patients"
"Great Great app only one I ever bought"
The headache diary can help you tracking your migraines and headaches. Using the generated reports the Headache Diary can help you gain a better understanding of your migraine / headache that ultimately aims to help improve you lifestyle.
+++ Features and Functions:
* Color theme optimized for ease of reading for migraine sufferers
* Add details entries tracking the following:
- Headache start Date & Time
- The duration of a headache
- The type of headache (Migraine, Tension, etc)
- Location of pain (Left Side, Forehead etc) with customize option
- The severity of an headache
- Triggers (Allergies, Exercise, etc)
- Fully customizable Trigger entries
- Multiple trigger selection
- Affects of a headache (Unable to work, Nausea, etc)
- Medication taken, the amount and the effect
- Medication list fully customizable
* Reporting Features with charts
- Historical list of headaches, with severity
- Summary of headaches
- Types of headaches
- Headache Location
- Report headache occurrence by day of week
- Report headache occurrence by time of day
- Severity of pain over time
* Generate and email PDF reports of your headache data and charts.
* Charts of filterable by date for further analysis. Helps you gain a better understanding of your headaches.
* Exporting of the data as CSV for use in Excel
* Backup and Restore + automatic backup option to keep your data safe
* Migrate of data to new devices
* German, French, English Language supported in the App.
* Cloud Backup
Cloud backup stores your data in the google cloud. This service will restore your data on re-installation of the app on your current phone or alternative device, when using the same account. Requires Android 2.2+. To enable cloud backup & restore please check the Settings --> Privacy options on your phone.
If you miss a feature or have problems, please contact us and we do our best to help. email@example.com
+++ import from lite version
You can import your saved data from the lite version. First export the data from the Lite version and use the import function in the Pro version to re-import you data.
* Developed under supervision of a medical doctor.
* We do not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties.
- Unlimited Vehicles and Trip Types
- Email mileage data in .csv format (Recommend users do this weekly)
- Auto-fill odometer
- Mileage stats
- Duplicate mileage option
- Kilometer\mile option
Fixed layout issues
Track multiple athletes and sports(soccer,football,baseball, softball,basketball, or ???). Great athletic diary for Youth or Adult sports.