Reicast the only Dreamcast emulator for Android. It is not perfect yet, but can already run many games.
No games or bios are included with this download, as this would be illegal. You have to dump the bios and games from your own dreamcast.
- "Photos/Media/Files" -> to read game images and bios
- "Camera/Microphone" -> for dreamcast microphone emulation
- "Device & app history" -> to read emulator crash logs. You can submit the logs via the included menu to help us solve issues.
- Create a folder named "reicast", and then a folder named "data" inside it. Put the bios (dc_boot.bin & dc_flash.bin) inside the data folder. Windows sometimes hides the file extention, so the filename might look like "dc_boot" on the windows explorer.
- Create a folder anywhere you want, and put the Dreamcast games in there. Reicast currently supports .gdi, .chd (v4), and .cdi disc formats, but .cdi is discouraged due to problematic compatibility.
- Open reicast and selet the "reicast" folder you created as system path.
- In order to save your game-play progress you will first need to format the memory cards. In order to do this you need to start the program, select the "boot bios" option, go to the "file" option, select the memory cards and then select the "delete all" option.
- Finally use the game navigator to locate your games. You can also setup a game path if you want to default to a specific folder.
- For further support & general questions, ask in http://forums.reicast.com/index.php?board=1.0
- Cpu: Cortex-A9, Dualcore, 1.2ghz
- Gpu: Adreno, Tegra K1 or Mali400 gpus
- At least 512mb ram
Some of the features:
* Synchronize your movie and game collections and bring it with you.
* Scan bar codes and get detailed information about the movie and add it to your collection.
* Rate movies, just after you've seen it at the cinema.
* Manage your price tracked items, and receive notifications (via the Google Cloud Messaging service) when the price matches your target price.
* Get the best deals
* See current theatrical releases
* Blu-ray release calendar
Movie collections supported:
* Digital movies such as: Amazon Instant Videos, iTunes, Ultra Violet
* Theatrical movies
Game collections supported:
* PS3, PS4, PS Vita
* Xbox 360, Xbox One
* Wii, Wii U, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS
* PC Games
Note! The Google Cloud Messaging service requires that your device has Android 2.2 or higher. If you have Android version less than 4.0.4 you also need to have enabled a Google account in your device. In the settings view, you can find out the Google Cloud Messaging status on your device. If it says Registered everything should be ok and you should be able to receive notifications. If it says something else you may need to take action, such as setting up a Google account.
This app utilises a third-party app for the barcode scanning features. Please visit
for instructions on how to fix any issues you are experiencing.
Please rate and leave your feedback. Thank you!