Reicast the only Dreamcast emulator for Android. It is not perfect yet, but can already run many games.
No games or bios are included with this download, as this would be illegal. You have to dump the bios and games from your own dreamcast.
- "Photos/Media/Files" -> to read game images and bios
- "Camera/Microphone" -> for dreamcast microphone emulation
- "Device & app history" -> to read emulator crash logs. You can submit the logs via the included menu to help us solve issues.
- Create a folder named "reicast", and then a folder named "data" inside it. Put the bios (dc_boot.bin & dc_flash.bin) inside the data folder. Windows sometimes hides the file extention, so the filename might look like "dc_boot" on the windows explorer.
- Create a folder anywhere you want, and put the Dreamcast games in there. Reicast currently supports .gdi, .chd (v4), and .cdi disc formats, but .cdi is discouraged due to problematic compatibility.
- Open reicast and selet the "reicast" folder you created as system path.
- In order to save your game-play progress you will first need to format the memory cards. In order to do this you need to start the program, select the "boot bios" option, go to the "file" option, select the memory cards and then select the "delete all" option.
- Finally use the game navigator to locate your games. You can also setup a game path if you want to default to a specific folder.
- For further support & general questions, ask in http://forums.reicast.com/index.php?board=1.0
- Cpu: Cortex-A9, Dualcore, 1.2ghz
- Gpu: Adreno, Tegra K1 or Mali400 gpus
- At least 512mb ram
EveryBIOS is now free! Download it and you get full version!!
Do you need some BIOS for development? Or for emulators? You don't know where or how to download them?
Well this APP is for you!! It have zipped and unzipped files!!!
This app include BIOS for:
Nes to Snes adapter
And more!!!! Just with one click you will be downloading the BIOS!
This app contains all of the original songs found in the cassette collection, as well as the same images and sound effects from the original game.
This is the basic version, which is smaller in size and runs without draining your battery. There is another version which also features better quality music, and a movie view of the streets of Dobuita showing Shenmue characters as they pass by, going about their own business in the background. You can get this advanced version (and more Shenmue goodies) directly from our website.
There is no advertising or paid features for this app. It is entirely free.