Our free app means that you can plan your both domestic and international travel easily by booking your flights, checking-in before your flight and using a mobile barcode and also purchasing such ancillary services as inflight meals and seat selection. In addition you can sign up for Pegasus Plus -Pegasus' high-earning loyalty program- or log in as a member.
BUY TICKETS EASILY
Browse destinations and flights, and book your flight tickets with ease.
SAVE TIME BY CHECKING-IN
Save time at the airport by checking-in using the app. Once checked-in, receive your mobile barcode via email or SMS and proceed direct to the aircraft, if you have no luggage.
SIT WHERE YOU WANT
Purchase your seat, buy extra legroom space or choose your place in the aircraft as you require.
CHOOSE AN INFLIGHT MEAL
Purchase an inflight meal from our wide menu options and get served before everybody else.
KEEP TRACK OF FLIGHT STATUS
Keep tabs on the departure and arrival time of the flights two days in advance.
JOIN PEGASUS PLUS
Sign up to Pegasus Plus, if you're not already a member, or sign in to your account. Also add your friends and family to your account and buy tickets for them easily.
Know that your payment is secure via 3D Secure.
Pegasus Airlines' app will continue to be developed in accordance with our valued guests' needs, and so we welcome any comments and suggestions that you may have.
Enjoy your flight with Pegasus...
Designed & Developed by POZITRON
Travel light at each stage of your journey with your companion mobile app. Explore options, book trips, move hassle-free through airports. Find all the flight information that matters to you, when it matters.
What you can do
• Book a flight and select your seat.
• Check-in up to 24 hours before your departure.
• Pull up a mobile boarding pass—no more paper.
• See your flight schedule and boarding time.
• Share your itinerary by email with friends and family.
• Track your Mileage Plan balance.
• Keep an eye on first class and standby wait lists.
• Receive push notifications.
Thanks for sending us feedback at email@example.com. We are listening, and welcome your suggestions.
•Up to date list of airlines promo in the Philippines
•Now includes Cebu Pacific, PAL Express, Zest Air, Tiger Airways
•Provides REAL TIME Push Notifications
•Will save you MONEY
Airlines Promo is available for download worldwide.
・e-Shopping：Passengers enter the booking code and name, preorder any item (excluding tobacco and Dior items) online between 24 hours-14 days before the day of departure from “Taiwan, or 72 hours-14 days before the day of departure from any airport other than Taiwan.
・e-Menu ：Passengers enter the booking code and passenger name and 24hours before -14days departure through mobile preselected meals.
・My Travel：Three types of search functions to provide your travel details, treat yourself to more comfort!
・Time Table：Provide customer with the most update China Airlines Flight Schedule.
・Flight Status：Two types of search functions to provide customer with the most current status on China Airlines flights.
・E-Check In：Passengers may use this function to check-in China Airlines international flights and download Mobile Boarding Pass 1.5-24 hours prior to departure.
・Reservation Contact：Providing service phone number of CI branch offices in Taiwan.
・Travel Channel：Designated page on Facebook for China Airlines to provide travel tips and destination information.
With the App you can:
- Check-in for your flight, choose your seat onboard and save your boarding pass to the App or Samsung Wallet.
- Get instant access to your bookings and obtain the whole information on your upcoming flight.
- Check flight status for any S7 flight.
- Get information on your S7 Priority programme mileage balance, mileage accrual and privileges.
- Call S7 Airlines Contact Centre at a toll free number or through the Internet.
- Export flight information to the calendar in order to organize your schedule.
- Get S7 sales offices contact information and have them shown on the map.
The following options will soon be available in the App:
- Airticket booking
- Aeroexpress ticket booking
FlightHero has been positively mentioned by Forbes, WSJ, CNN.
These features let FlightHero to be one of the best travel apps:
✈ THE LARGEST COVERAGE FOR THE FLIGHTS, AIRPORTS AND AIRLINES
- 1550 airlines: commercial, cargo, charters
- 17000 airports around the world, including:
• USA (5639)
- Find closest airports to you within 140 miles (200 km)
✈ REAL TIME FLIGHT BOARD WITH ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES
- Refreshes regualarly with the ability to cache data when there is no internet connection available
- Advances sorting order
- Advanced filters: airlines, statuses, arrival and departure information and time range for the most effective sky scanning
- 3 days (72 hours) time interval for arrivals and departures
✈ FLIGHT STATUS
- Actual position of the aircraft for the most accurate flight control. Use it as your personal virtual flight radar to know the aircraft speed, latitude, longitude and the altitude
✈ FLIGHT ALERTS via PUSH NOTIFICATIONS including:
- Status confirmation prior to departure
- Notification if the flight is delayed
- Notification if the flight is canceled or diverted
- Arrival notification when the flight lands
✈ AIRPORT WEATHER AND TRAFFIC DELAYS
- 15 day detailed weather forecast helps you stay dry when you grab your kayak for fishing on vacation
- Delay on a 5-point scale with the 0.25 step
- Actual Temperature
- Wind speed and direction
✈ SHARE INFORMATION ON FLIGHT STATUS
✈ TERMINAL PLANS AND SEAT MAPS
- Download all at once from the "Additional Content". Available only for major terminals
- By number
- By route
- Indirect flights
- Recently Used list
- Add Flights
- Add Airports
✈ TripIt SYNC
- Synchronization with your TripIt account (Available through In-App)
- Browse hotels via Booking.com
- Car hire via RentalCars.com
- Integrated with Foursquare
- Radar shows nearest airports and flights
- 29 Languages
✈ UNIVERSAL APP
- Single version for Android Phones and Tablets
1. Look up the Seat Map of your flight.
2. Set up a Seat Alert to find window seats, aisle seats and more.
3. Get notified if your preferred seat is found.
Seat Alerts will monitor the available seats right up until the flight departs. If it becomes available you can change your seat when your Seat Alert notification arrives, just contact the airline or the travel agency that booked your ticket. Seat Alerts finds a window or aisle seat better than 75% of the time.
• With a Free account, you can set up one Seat Alert at a time using the Any Seat, Any Window or Any Aisle options. Other options available for a fee.
• Seat maps include SeatGuru® seat ratings so you know which seat is the right seat for you. Just click on a seat to see its rating and review.
• If you need multiple Seat Alerts at the same time, additional alerts and alert options are available for purchase.
• Supports over 140 airlines that have preassigned seating.
Note: Physical seat availability has nothing to do with Award, Upgrade, or fare ticket inventory. Please read our FAQ for more information: http://www.expertflyer.com/expertflyer-support-faq
• If you have questions about using the app, please email us first or see the in-app FAQ page.
Also works with ExpertFlyer.com Basic and Premium subscriptions.
- Check-In multiple passengers within your same booking
- Change your assigned seat (Displays a seat layout for seat selection)
- View your new and past boarding passes saved on your phone
· Track the status of selected flights
· Check flight schedules to suit your travel plans
· Access your FlySmiLes Account
- Register yourself to FlySmiLes free of charge
- Use your existing FlySmiLes credentials to login to the app
- Access your FlySmiLes account summary
- Retrieve your FlySmiLes user credentials
- Change your FlySmiLes password
· Sign up for our special offers via SMS and Email to keep up to date with the latest exclusive deals, fares and packages
· Provide us with your valuable Feedback to help us improve our services to meet your expectations and serve you better.
What would you like to see in our app? Please provide you valuable feedback under the user reviews section of play store.
“The Airport Life® app flies high for its depth and breath – and would no doubt serve as a valuable companion on your next trip”. Marc Saltzman, USA Today Tech/Apps Columnist
“If you travel a lot, it’s an essential tool. If you travel occasionally, it’s still very helpful”…”I use it every time I travel”. Gov Mike Huckabee
Airport Life® features:
-Airport Terminal Maps. No need to track down an airport directory. Navigate unfamiliar airports with terminal maps that guide you to the gate, lounge, services, stores, and restaurants.
-Auto-updating Flight itinerary. Enter your flight, rental car, cruise, and hotel itinerary information. Don’t be the last to know about changes to your flight. Get flight tracking with updates or changes automatically “pushed” to your phone.*
-Interact with, and share helpful information with other passengers in the airport through the app’s unique social networking “Airport Wall” feature. Free yourself from being totally dependent on the “system” for information about your travel.
-Never forget where your car is again. Use the “Where’s My Car” feature to record pictures, voice memo, GPS location & notes on where you parked your car and your rental car.*
-Send your trip itinerary to anyone you choose via e-mail to keep them up-to-date with your travel plans.
-Update your family and friends on your travel plans through the app’s built-in interface with Facebook.
-Level the playing field by knowing the rules. Check your airline’s rules and policies about everything from baggage to cancellations.
-Dining & Shopping: Locate the best restaurants and stores in your airport based on star ratings and user reviews.
-Access TSA security rules. Know your rights.
-Simplify expense reporting. Track your travel expenses right in the app then e-mail them to yourself after the trip for easy record keeping.*
-Weather information for your departure and arrival cities. Be prepared.
*1st Class Upgrade feature, available with paid subscription.
Get the Airport Life® app and be the Captain of your travel experience!
Helpful keywords: airport terminal maps, airport codes, TSA rules, airline baggage rules, airline rules, JFK, O'Hare, LAX, travel app
This app contains the following information:
1) How To Use Online Sites To Find Cheap Airline Tickets.
2) Down And Dirty Ways To Get Really Cheap Airline Ticket.
3) How To Get A Really Cheap Business Class Airline Ticket.
4) Interact With Other People And Get Tips And Help.
5) Cheap Airline Tickets Video Instructions.
6) A Written Bonus Cheap Airline Tickets Guide.
7) And More...
You will get both videos and written material with this free airline ticket app. DOWNLOAD NOW >>>
• Book: Getting your SAS ticket has never been easier nor faster! Just log in and complete your booking in 3 easy steps with all the relevant information already securely stored in your phone. You can even save up to three credit cards. If you have some EuroBonus points to spend, but not enough for a full ticket, don’t worry – you can pay with the points you have and the rest by credit card. Choose between SEK, NOK, DKK, EUR and GBP in your personal settings menu.
• Check in: On the start screen, you can see if one or several of your flights are open for check-in. It’s easy to choose your favorite seat and access your boarding pass in just a few taps. Boarding passes are stored locally in your phone accessible also without a connection.
• Log in: Your SAS EuroBonus profile enables you to access all data automatically loaded on your phone. To make sure your information is stored safely, use your personal SAS app PIN code. If you’re not yet a SAS EuroBonus member, join directly in the app!
• My SAS page: On the start screen, get direct access to your boarding passes, bookings, EuroBonus points, check-in status and revised departure times and gates.
• EuroBonus: Access your account directly and view your up-to-date status, balance, expiring points and latest transactions.
• Flight Status: Search for arrivals, departures and flight numbers.
• Change flight: In case you need to, it’s easy and already integrated in the check-in flow.
• See bookings made elsewhere: Include your SAS EuroBonus number in every booking you make so you can use the SAS app to check in and retrieve your mobile app boarding pass every time you travel.
• SAS info: We open up a little more of the SAS world to you here. Read recent social media posts and info about new destinations and let us answer any questions you may have about your flight.
- check in multiple passengers within the same booking
- save mobile boarding pass onto your Android phone (for supported flights)
- track status of selected flights
- access directory of our offices worldwide
- check flight schedules
- cancel your check-in
- make flight bookings using your Android phone
- retrieve and save your bookings onto your Android phone
- access KrisFlyer services
- change flight bookings
- connect to our customer service representatives easily with our PPS Connect function. (This service is currently only applicable to registered PPS club members with valid Singapore mobile numbers.)
- make redemption bookings
- add your bookings onto your phone’s calendar
- bookmark your favourite fare deals and redemption bookings
- Mobile Boarding Pass colour coded according to class of travel
Other features will be progressively added.