Play Three for FREE today!
*** HOW TO PLAY...?
+ Swipe to move all tiles to merge them together.
+ Your score will increase as fast as more cell you combine.
+ Try to get high score and high number tile as you can!
1 + 2 => 3 (ONE will ONLY add with TWO)
3 + 3 => 6 (THREE and THREE => SIX)
6 + 6 => 12 (SIX and SIX => TWELVE)
Three is a simple puzzle with endless challenge. Match pairs of numbers to try to get the highest number you can. Just like the wildly popular game "2048".
HOW TO PLAY:
* Swipe to move all tiles to merge them together.
* Your score will increase as fast as more cell you combine.
* Try to get high score and high number tile as you can!
* Endless challenge from one simple game mode
* Swipe to play, easy to learn
* An endearing cast of little characters
* Colorful design for everybody
1 + 2 => 3 (ONE will ONLY add with TWO)
3 + 3 => 6 (THREE and THREE => SIX)
6 + 6 => 12 (SIX and SIX => TWELVE)
“Get Threes” is a challenging game that only die-hard puzzle fans will love. It is a deceptively simple puzzle game where you match similar numbers. If you begin to play it, you will never stop it.
“Get Threes” will emboss the rules on your brain within 30 seconds, but then compels you to spend hours playing. There is ‘endless’ challenge from one simple game mode.
“Get Threes” has three Simple Rules: 1. Swipe, 2. Match, 3. Score.
***This game is the lightest (only 740 kb) and simplest of the puzzles out there.***
***Optimized for both Android and Human Brains.***
*** 3 Gameplay modes
* Classic - the mode with no restriction. Game can go as long as you can take it to.
* Timed - Here time plays a tricky part on you. Swipe as fast as you can.
* Limited - Check your moves wisely.
[How to play]
• Swipe to move the tiles to merge same tiles together.
• Your score will increase as fast you combine more cells.
• Try to get high score and high number tiles as you can!
The numbers of threes will be matched with the rule:
1 + 2 = 3
3 + 3 = 6
6 + 6 = 12
[Some tips for you]
o Play slowly and consider your moves.
o Focus on matching small tiles - don't let too many 1's and 2's build up.
o If you're in a tight spot, don't always go for large matches straight away. Try to line up moves where you can clear multiple tiles at once and give yourself some free space.
o Try not to get big clumps containing only 1's or 2's. Keep them spread around and you'll have more options.
o Don’t gamble on getting a higher number unless you're out of options.
Praise for The Room:
• Eurogamer “...resist hurrying and savour every sliding panel and twist of a dial. The Room is the cave of mysteries from everyone's childhood; a perfect encapsulation of the fear and pleasure of discovery."
• Gametrailers “The touchscreen controls really shine. A must play” Penny Arcade “This isn’t a title that is hindered by touch controls as much as its set free by them"
• Arcade Sushi "I couldn’t stop playing this fascinating brain teaser...beautifully crafted"
• Indie Game Magazine "Fireproof Games has hit a home run"
• Pocket Gamer “More suspense than a thousand bullet-riddled shooters"
• Game Informer “Excellently produced, clever puzzles and spine-tingling music"
• Jaysisgames "The immersion overrides any sense of your surroundings beyond the box" "The Room is eye candy for the mind."
• IGN “The most realistically rendered objects in a mobile title to date.”
How are you, old friend? If you’re reading this, then it worked. I only hope you can still forgive me.
We’ve never seen eye to eye on my research, but you must put such things behind you. You are the only one to whom I can turn. You must come at once, for we are all in great peril. I trust you remember the house? My study is the highest room.
Press forward with heart. There is no way back now.
Fireproof Games are very proud to bring you our greatest creation, a mind-bending journey filled with beauty, peril and mystery in equal measure. Be transported into a unique space that blends spellbinding visuals with intriguing problems to solve.
• Unsettlingly realistic graphics: The most natural looking visuals ever seen on a mobile device.
• Spine-tingling single finger controls: touch controls so natural you can play with one digit, to fully navigate this mysteriously beautiful 3D world.
• Fantastical pick-up-and-play design: Easy to start, hard to put down, the secrets of The Room will immerse you before you even know you're playing.
• Compelling layers of mystery: think you know what you're looking at? Think again.
Immerse yourself in this fascinating and unique experience to uncover the history and secrets of Fonts & Characters !
Play as 2 dots and travel through the ages of typographic styles and techniques. From the
rock paintings of prehistoric times to Pixel art of the 2000’s, solve all the riddles by riding the most popular fonts and characters (Garamond, Helvetica, Times New Roman, Pixel, Comic Sans...) in a very captivating musical and visual environment.
Type:Rider is an adventure puzzle game produced by AGAT – EX NIHILO and ARTE that brings gaming experience to a whole new daring level.
•• 10 worlds echoing key periods of the typograhy’s history
•• Breath-taking artworks and musical vibes
•• Immersive and intriguing atmosphere
•• 3 types of controls: accelerometer, buttons and intuitive
•• Great historical archives and paintings
Welcome to The Room Two, a physical puzzler, wrapped in a mystery game, inside a beautifully tactile 3D world.
The much anticipated sequel to ‘The Room’, recipient of a BAFTA award, is here at last.
Follow a trail of cryptic letters from an enigmatic scientist known only as "AS" into a compelling world of mystery and exploration.
“An intricately woven work of fiction perfectly suited to its format, this is the sort of game that it's worth sitting in the dark for.” - Pocketgamer
“A gorgeous-looking game offering larger locations with multiple interactive areas and puzzles. A perfect game for a cold winter's night.” – Eurogamer
“Leaves you thinking about how to solve its puzzles even when not playing; a sign of a classy game, which this most definitely is.” – 148Apps
“A superb sequel with stunning visuals, the level of complexity on display here is quite astounding. The Room Two should be on top of your gaming list.” - GSM Arena
“An exceptionally good puzzle game; if you liked The Room, be sure to download the sequel” – PadGadget
“An incredibly compelling experience with clever puzzles, gorgeous visuals, and a spooky atmosphere; absolutely brimming with new ideas.” – The Verge
Easy to start, hard to put down, an entrancing mix of intriguing puzzles with a simple user interface
INNOVATIVE TOUCH CONTROLS
A tactile experience so natural you can almost feel the surface of each object
REALISTIC 3D LOCATIONS
Immerse yourself in a variety of stunning environments which will challenge your puzzle solving prowess.
DETAILED 3D OBJECTS
Pore over the intricate details of dozens of artifacts in search of their hidden secrets.
A haunting soundtrack and dynamic sound effects create a soundscape that reacts to your play.
CLOUD SAVING NOW SUPPORTED
Share your progress between multiple devices, and unlock the all-new achievements.
MULTI LANGUAGE SUPPORT
Available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish & Brazilian Portuguese.
Fireproof Games is a small independent studio based in Guildford in the United Kingdom.
Find out more at fireproofgames.com
Follow us @Fireproof_Games
Monument Valley is a surreal exploration through fantastical architecture and impossible geometry. Guide the silent princess Ida through mysterious monuments, uncovering hidden paths, unfolding optical illusions and outsmarting the enigmatic Crow People.
"One of the very finest hours, and the value of such a thing is incalculable" - Kotaku
"Brilliant design... stayed with me like a dream I didn't want to forget... 9/10" - Polygon
"Monument Valley stuns with its serenity... each screen is a work of art" - Huffington Post
"Almost impossibly gorgeous... a feast for your senses... 5/5" - Touch Arcade
“Monument Valley is the most elegant game I have ever played” - Tim Schafer
Inspired by minimalist 3D design, optical illusions and palaces and temples from around the world, every monument is a unique, hand-crafted world to explore.
EASY TO USE
Twist and drag to reshape the world and help Ida to explore. Designed to be easy for everyone to pick up, enjoy and complete.
Audio reacts to your manipulation of the world to provide a surreal and beautiful soundscape. Best experienced with headphones.
Synchronize your game across all your devices.
Monument Valley is optimised for both tablets and phones.
IGN's "Best Mobile Game of 2012" Winner!
"Extremely fun and very challenging" -- Kotaku
“The best title Rovio has released yet” - IGN
“4/4 - Must Have” -- Slide to Play
"Bad Piggies is awesome, and needs to be a part of your iOS game collection just as much as the rest of the Angry Birds series" - Touch Arcade
"If you can’t enjoy watching a pig drive a badly constructed car off a cliff and onto a pile of dynamite, you probably don’t have a soul." - Yahoo/BGR
Create the ultimate flying/crawling/rolling/spinning/crashing device and pilot the pigs safely to the eggs!
The Bad Piggies are after the eggs again -- but as usual, nothing is going according to plan! Can you create the ultimate flying machine and steer them safely to their destination? Those tricky pigs have a few objects they can use, but they need your help to turn these into the perfect transportation!
With more than 200 levels, and free updates coming up, you have hours and hours of pig-crashing, exploding, and flying fun! Get three stars to unlock 36 more levels! HINT: Sometimes you need to play the level several times to achieve all the objectives -- try building a new device or steering in a different way to earn all the stars!
● Over 200 levels crammed with flying/driving/crashing fun!
● 36 additional levels unlocked by getting three stars!
● Free updates!
● 9 sandbox levels to stretch your creativity, plus Junkyard available as IAP!
● Ultra-special, ultra-secret, ultra-difficult sandbox level to unlock by collecting ten skulls! Oh – guess it’s not a secret anymore...
● 37 objects to create the ultimate machine: motors, wings, fans, bottle rockets, umbrellas, balloons, and much more!
● Need help? This little piggy will build it for you!
● Mechanic pig pre-assembles transport for you!
● All you have to do is pilot it!
● Tweak his design to get all three stars!
New Sandbox Level: Little Pig Adventure
● It’s new, free, and HUGE!
● BIGGEST sandbox ever!
● No limits to your creativity in this massive sandbox!
● Use the new Gearbox to put your contraptions in reverse!
Get ready to see pigs fly!
Become a fan of Bad Piggies on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
Like Threes, Fours is a simple tiny puzzle game with endless challenge and posibilites.
Match pairs of numbers to try to get the highest number you can but remember 1 can only be paired with 3 and vice versa.
number one can only be paired with three
1 + 3 = 4
other numbers can only be paired with the same number
4 + 4 = 8
8 + 8 = 16
Beat your friends score, play it for free Now!
After the worldwide success of math game "2048", here's the new challenge for you: Threes Free! Sum only twin tiles with the same color and number.
HOW TO PLAY:
Twin tiles (same value and color) sum together (3 + 3, 6 + 6, and so on), except for "1s" and "2s" that get together to generate "threes".
Play as long as you want: this is a endless game, you only need to always find the highest tile's value that you can! The highest the value, the highest the score at the end of the match!
If you have any suggestion to improve Threes feel free to send us an email at: email@example.com.
Game inspired by Sirvo llc's game, available at: http://asherv.com/threes/
- Best Games for Android lists - NYTimes, techcrunch, pocketgamer, androidpolice, mashable, and many more
- Reddit's runaway choice for best Android game
Beautiful and surprising, the millions of Goo Balls who live in the World of Goo are curious to explore - but they don't know that they are in a game, or that they are extremely delicious.
This is the FULL award winning game, now on Android. Drag and drop living, squirming, talking, globs of goo to build structures, bridges, cannonballs, zeppelins, and giant tongues.
Mysterious Levels - Each level is strange and dangerously beautiful, introducing new puzzles, areas, and the creatures that live in them.
World of Goo Balls - Along the way, undiscovered new species of Goo Ball, each with unique abilities, come together to ooze through reluctant tales of discovery, love, conspiracy, beauty, electric power, and the third dimension.
The Sign Painter - Someone is watching you.
World of Goo Corporation - Congratulations! World of Goo Corporation is the Global Leader in Goo and Goo Related Product, including World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Soft Drink Beverage and World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Facial Exfoliating Lotion. Succulent!
Massive Online Competition - Human players around the world compete in a living leaderboard to build the tallest towers of goo in World of Goo Corporation's mysterious sandbox. World of Goo Corporation is contractually obligated to state that everyone is a winner and is enthusiastic to celebrate everyone's tower building opportunities equally.
Congratulations, and good luck!
Awards and recognition for World of Goo:
* Wii Game of the Year -IGN
* iPad Game of the Year - TouchArcade, MetaCritic
* Best Indie Game -Spike TV Video Game Awards
* Best Design -Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
* Best Downloadable Title -Game Developers Choice Awards
* Best Design -Independent Games Festival
* Technical Excellence -Independent Games Festival
* Best Indie Game -Spike TV Video Game Awards
* Game of the Year -Rock Paper Shotgun
* Game of the Year -GameTunnel
* Best PC Puzzle Game -IGN
* Best Wii Puzzle Game -IGN
* Best Artistic Design Wii -IGN
* Best New IP Wii -IGN
* Most Innovative Design Wii -IGN
* Puzzler of the Year -Golden Joystick Awards
NOTE: There are lots of Android devices out there with varying capabilities. If you have an older phone, we recommend trying the demo first.
Where's My Mickey? introduces a whole new world of life-like physics-based gameplay with stimulating weather mechanics and humorous animations. Immerse yourself in the ultimate mobile gaming experience as you watch funny episodes while solving challenging puzzles! Tap, swipe, and swirl to help Mickey collect water and complete each story. Every drop counts!
• Original Episodes – Explore up to 5 unique episodes with surprising and witty scenarios! Watch how each story unfolds and ends as you play through individual level packs!
• Brand New Weather Mechanics – Use wind, clouds and rain to maneuver through 100+ levels filled with fun challenges!
• A Whole New Look – A classic Mickey art-style with a contemporary touch, inspired by Disney Channel’s new series of Mickey Cartoons!
• Collectibles and Bonus Levels – Help Pluto look for hidden collectibles to unlock more bonus puzzles!
• Stuck on extra challenging puzzles? – Get a hint to help you out!
• Featuring Mickey and Friends – Discover more hilarious episodes with Goofy & Minnie Mouse!
Try 6 Goofy puzzles for FREE and unlock the remaining episodes for a small additional price!
Now a sneak preview of the first episode – “When Life Gives You Lemons”:
On a hot summer day, Mickey decides to open up a lemonade stand. He’s got a bowl, the lemons, and a long line of thirsty customers, yet NO WATER! Help Mickey collect water and “tri-star” each level for ultimate fun! Even the stars are animated!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more hints, tips and secrets.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties. In App Purchases from $0.99-$2.99
5/5 Slide to Play: "…this is one to check out."
4/5 Joystiq: "Hitman GO is an impressive debut for Square Enix Montreal.”
4/5 Pocket Gamer - SILVER AWARD: "Hitman GO is a clever and refreshingly original puzzle game"
4/5 Polygon: "Hitman GO is a great minimalist take on the series' big ideas"
5/5 Pocket-lint: "Hitman GO is a clever and intelligent way of bringing a much-loved franchise to a mobile platform"
Hitman GO is a turn-based puzzle game with beautifully rendered diorama-style set pieces. You will strategically navigate fixed spaces on a grid to avoid enemies and take out your target or infiltrate well-guarded locations. You really have to think about each move and all the Hitman tools of the trade you would expect are included; disguises, distractions, sniper rifles and even 47’s iconic Silverballers.
With Hitman GO, you’ll experience:
• Challenging puzzles that put your assassination skills to the test
• Beautiful scale model-style visuals
• Environments with secret passageways and off-limit areas
• Agent 47’s tools of the trade: Distractions, disguises, hiding spots, sniper rifles and even the iconic Silverballers
• Different enemy types with unique and deadly behaviours
• Different ways of completing each level, silently or forcefully
"Gaming App of the Day" - [Kotaku]
"Sprinkle is a solid puzzle game in a similar vein as Crush the Castle or Angry Birds, yet carries gameplay and an identity distinct from either." 4/4 Must have - [Slide To Play]
"Sprinkle makes fighting fire with physics (and water, of course) a heck of a lot of fun" 4.5 / 5 - [148Apps]
"The game quickly made its way to every member of my family" - [ArsTechnica]
Using a water cannon mounted on a crane, players must adjust the height and angle of the cannon to fight fires, move obstacles, spin wheels and activate traps in this challenging water-physics based puzzler! But squirt carefully as you will run out of water and the less water you use, the more drops you earn!
Sprinkle is available for devices running Android 2.3 or greater!
Using some of the most realistic water physics seen on an Android device yet, Sprinkle is a brain-teasing game that will have players straining to figure out each puzzle and obstacle.
Amazing water physics – Some of the most realistic water physics ever seen on an Android device make Sprinkle an exciting and addictive puzzler.
Brain-teasing puzzles – What starts as simply pointing and spraying to quench each fire becomes much more challenging through the 72 levels, as players must overcome the intricacies of each puzzle before time and water run out.
Blocks, boulders, and cogs oh my – Use the power of your water cannon to move blocks of ice and boulders, spin giant cogs, and depress traps inorder to reach and extinguish every last fire.
The inhabitants of Titan, a moon of Saturn, lived out their days peacefully in their straw hut homes – until space tourists from Earth crashed through Saturn’s rings, bringing a storm of flaming asteroids crashing down on the Titans. To combat the widespread fires threatening their homes, the Titans have built a massive water cannon. And they need you to man it!
Xperia PLAY Optimized!
Connect matching colors with pipe to create a Flow®. Pair all colors, and cover the entire board to solve each puzzle in Flow Free. But watch out, pipes will break if they cross or overlap!
Free play through hundreds of levels, or race against the clock in Time Trial mode. Flow Free gameplay ranges from simple and relaxed, to challenging and frenetic, and everywhere in between. How you play is up to you. So, give Flow Free a try, and experience "mind like water"!
Flow Free features:
★ Over 1,000 free puzzles
★ Free Play and Time Trial modes
★ Clean, colorful graphics
★ Fun sound effects
Special thanks to Noodlecake Studios, creators of Super Stickman Golf, for their work on Flow Free!