For supported video and audio codecs, please check http://developer.android.com/guide/appendix/media-formats.html
- Adjustable distortion correction for spherical and chromatic aberration
- Head-tracking can be OFF
- Video preview
- Support 2D, 3D videos
- Control by head or mouse
- Video search
- Room light and video size adjustable
- View angle can be adjusted to be any angle
Features to be implemeted soon:
- Watch Youtube
1. You can turn on or off the menu by looking at the remote in front at anytime.
2. In the very beginning, you have 20 secs to prepare your VR goggles and choose the best view angle. After that, you can always turn the video menu on and tune the view angle (you have 5 sces to do that).
3. To watch a video in 3D, you can choose the suitable format in the file browser or in the video menu
4. You can also use USB mouse to control
5. If your phone or its battery is weak, it is highly recommended to choose the Infinity place, which produces less load for the phone.
- In order to fix lens aberration, please follow these steps:
+ Firstly, to deal with spherical aberration, please choose More or Less until the image doesnt look distorted. For more about spherical aberration, see http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5b/Pincushion_distortion.svg/768px-Pincushion_distortion.svg.png
+ Next, try to choose More or Less in the Section Chromatic Aberration until the image looks as best as you can. For more about chromatic aberration, see http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7d/Chris-chromatic-aberration.png
Notice: Since each lens has different settings, this app can not fix the optical aberration of every lens. However, it uses generic settings to reduce it as much as possible.