The app has three areas focused on education. The atlas gives an image and the diagnosis only. The quiz section has an image, a scenario followed by a multiple choice question. The Endoscopedia sectionhas the images, diagnosis , brief write up and references.
Enjoy while you learn!
DD Surgical: " Enhancing Surgical Education one app at a time"
The Colonoscopy Helper is the first smartphone app that provides a complete, step-by-step multi-media guidance for colonoscopy preparation. There are 13 reminders, spread over 10 days including reminders before and after the procedure. It navigates colonoscopy preparation with GPS-like precision with graphic illustrations, texts, and audio directions to ensure that the bowel prep is done just right. It also reminds important medication(s) that may need to be adjusted, held, and resumed at appropriate time and interval. Finally, it alerts important symptoms following colonoscopy that may require a prompt medical attention. Colonoscopy Helper is really a very helpful and essential companion to having colonoscopy examination.
Colonoscopy is an examination that enables a careful evaluation of the lining of the colon (large intestine) for abnormalities. It is performed by inserting a colonoscope which is made with a flexible tube with a camera at the end. During colonoscopy, this instrument is inserted into the anus and slowly advanced inside the colon. It is a test commonly utilized as a diagnostic tool in colon cancer screening. In addition to diagnosing colon cancer, colonoscopy is often used to evaluate gastrointestinal bleeding (GI bleeding), irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) such as ulcerative colitis (UC) and Crohn's disease.
Available also in Spanish.
Visit www.colonoscopyhelper.com for more information.
U.S. Patent Pending: #61946014
The success of a conference lies in meeting the learning objectives of the attendees and by their active participation. To ensure this fact, we invite inputs from participants so that the program can be so designed. We would attempt to address the practical difficulty of every endoscopist – beginner to expert. We have a distinguished panel of International & National faculty to assist us to meet these goals. Download this app that showcases the entire endocon Medical conference details. Participate in Question -Answer to win weekly prizes & More..
Focus is on developing hand eye co-ordination and understanding of the tissue planes more than being dependent on the equipment for surgery.
Day Care surgery for laparoscopic hysterectomy, myomectomy & infertility related surgeries.
Details of the training program, short course and the Fellowship course at Akola available with regular updates on the course dates.
The app allows direct contact with the Endoscopy Centre for inquiry or suggestions.
Disclaimer : The app is meant for gynaecologists, surgeons, health care professionals, healthcare industry and those who understand the surgical concepts.
An App (EUS) dedicated to endoscopic ultrasound education has been developed by Drs Shyam Varadarajulu, Paul Fockens and Robert Hawes. This App is a “must-have” for all endoscopists, pulmonologists and gastroenterology/pulmonology trainees interested in EUS. The EUS App is available for free download in the Google Play Store.
The App is compatible for use with Android phones. The key features of the EUS App are
(1) Teaching videos (with audio) on how to perform Diagnostic EUS,
(2) Teaching videos (with audio) for Interventional EUS,
(3) Video Atlas (no audio) of common diseases (streamed from YouTube),
(4) Lecture slides: the iPhone and iPad can be connected to a projector and the slides be used for lectures,
(5) What is New in EUS: quarterly literature review on the latest developments in EUS,
(6) Cytopathology section: a dedicated video lecture teaching endosonographers how to process and interpret FNA specimens will be streamed from YouTube and lecture slides on EUS cytopathology,
(7) Educational Resources section: provides information on TNM cancer staging, role of antibiotics and anticoagulation in EUS-FNA/interventions and medication dosages for celiac plexus interventions and,
(8) Conferences: information on meetings dedicated to EUS.
This App is not a one-time development. It will be periodically updated and revised. Future developments will include sections dedicated to Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS) and Updated videos and literature review.
This mobile app provides a detailed companion to the conference and includes;
- the ability to vote in real time on questions posed by the speakers.
- detailed maps and information about the beautiful city of Edinburgh, the ground breaking EICC venue and our world class local attractions.
- an interactive conference programme allowing delegates to create their own personalised favourites and navigate throughout available sessions and take notes.
- detailed and searchable information about our expert speakers and their background.
- special social event arrangements and accomodation.
- information about our sponsors, the ELSA and their services.
We very much look forward to seeing you there...
· AAFP member sign-in to review and update account information
· The latest news and blog briefs on issues related to family medicine
· Discounts through the AAFP Member Advantage program
· Content from the award-wining, peer-reviewed journals, American Family Physician and Family Practice Management
· Family medicine advocacy updates and opportunities
· Board Review practice questions
· Upcoming event lists
· Social media channels
· AAFP’s CareerLink, which connects physicians and employers
· Patient information through FamilyDoctor.org
· Details about the AAFP and how it serves its members
Download the app and experience the AAFP’s helpful tools and enhanced access to services.
Clinical Guidelines—Browse the top 25 most popular Committee Opinions
ACOG News—Get the latest need-to-know news affecting the ob-gyn specialty and women’s health, including news releases, daily alerts highlighting the day’s top stories, and weekly posts from the ACOG President’s Blog
Patient FAQs—A wide range of consumer fact sheets to help keep your patients healthy for a lifetime
Immunizations—A trusted and interactive source on immunization best practices
Pause Magazine—A consumer magazine and educational tool for your patients on everything they need to know about menopause
Annual Clinical Meeting—Up-to-date information on one of the largest scientific gatherings of ob-gyns
- AOA News – Brush up on the latest news about the osteopathic medical profession, including in-depth analyses of issues affecting osteopathic physicians and osteopathic medical students in The DO.
- JAOA—The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association – Read current issues of the AOA’s monthly peer-reviewed scientific journal, featuring osteopathic medical research.
- Find a DO – Quickly find an osteopathic physician in your area by searching by name, state, city, zip and/or medical specialty.
- CME Report – Access your latest continuing medical education report instantly.
- Contacts – Get in touch with the right person the first time using the AOA’s key contacts list.
- Partnerships – Take advantage of member benefits offered by the AOA: electronic health records, credit cards, payment processing, insurance, reference software, mobile services and car rentals.
- Advocacy – Learn how you can get involved or stay up-to-date on the AOA’s federal grassroots legislative efforts.
- Events – Browse through a complete list of current and future AOA events, including CME meetings and certification exams.
CPS Monographs and Drug Choices are now offered as annual subscriptions. The CPS Monographs subscription is $349 per year, and Drug Choices is $179 per year, each with a 15-day free preview.
The workshop and the app offer a strategic view of key challenges facing publishing, education, and even membership executives – how to leverage your intellectual property to enhance communities among your members, and how these enhancements can improve society revenue streams. The app provides a description of the program, copies of the slide decks used in the presentations of the keynote speakers and panelists and of the case studies uses in the group exercises (along with the optimal solution for each of the case studies).
In addition the app presents results of the online survey sent to registrants immediately following the workshop, offering their candid assessment of what they benefited from and how the experience could have been enhanced. The workshop organizers also intend to use the app as a platform to continue to stay in touch with all workshop attendees, registrants and experts alike.
Target Audience for the Doody’s Digital Workshops and the app:
Executives from professional societies interested in learning and exploring best practices, tools, and strategies for developing educational programs and publications using digital technology will especially benefit from attending the workshop and downloading this app. This workshop was conceived by and planned with the help of executives from five societies—who understand the unique demands of creating and disseminating content within the association environment. The workshop and the app are intended to provide a collegial environment in which registrants will meet with, learn from, and interact with both experts and colleagues who are solving the same problems that they are facing.
In addition to the app, another byproduct of participating in the workshop will be lasting connections with association colleagues, something the organizers hope this app will also help foster. This workshop is offered to only a select number of society executives. Attendance is limited to encourage greater peer sharing and interaction. Registrants will be able to establish a network of contacts that they can tap into long after the workshop ends.
The workshop offers a blend of presentations from experts and hands-on learning with colleagues. Topics covered in both the workshop and the app include:
• Learning to collaborate with rather than compete with disruptive innovators that appeal to your members
• Helping your workforce adapt to new digital challenges
• Using breakthrough platforms to foster community building
• Understanding your communities through ethnographic research
• Strategies for “competing with free”
• What customers value and what they will pay for
The app will be the single source for all of the enduring materials from the meeting, as well as the platform that will allow for ongoing communication and updates to all workshop participants. The slide decks from the speeches and panel presentations contain valuable data and insights which can be shared with the registrants’ colleagues, as well as be cited in future business plans developed by registrants.
One of the best features of the app is the Meeting Highlights slide deck prepared by the organizers. This slide deck is intended to allow registrants to brief their colleagues when they return from the Workshop on the highlights from each of the presentations in an informal setting like a brown-bag lunch.
The app will also announce upcoming workshops for publishing staff and for society executives in the Doody’s Digital Workshop series.