The app has three areas focused on education. The atlas gives an image and the diagnosis only. The quiz section has an image, a scenario followed by a multiple choice question. The Endoscopedia sectionhas the images, diagnosis , brief write up and references.
Enjoy while you learn!
DD Surgical: " Enhancing Surgical Education one app at a time"
Now it’s easy to keep up with the most important advances in the study, diagnosis and treatment of digestive diseases. The Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (GIE) app, now available for your android tablets and smartphones brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap.
•Browse new issues and read new Articles in Press throughout the month, or jump to the featured articles with a tap!
•Download issues while reading: no need to wait
•Layouts and navigation get you to content you want more quickly and conveniently
•Interact with figures, tables, multimedia and supplementary content
•Personalize your experience with My Reading List, Notes, saved articles for offline reading, sharing articles via social media, emailing useful content
Journal Subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on GIE website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Gastrointestinal Endoscopy publishes original, peer-reviewed articles on endoscopic procedures used in the study, diagnosis, and treatment of digestive diseases. Articles report on outcomes research, prospective studies, and controlled trials of new endoscopic instruments and treatment methods. Gastrointestinal Endoscopy has become the international forum for the newest developments in the specialty, bringing readers challenging reports from leading authorities throughout the world.
Focus is on developing hand eye co-ordination and understanding of the tissue planes more than being dependent on the equipment for surgery.
Day Care surgery for laparoscopic hysterectomy, myomectomy & infertility related surgeries.
Details of the training program, short course and the Fellowship course at Akola available with regular updates on the course dates.
The app allows direct contact with the Endoscopy Centre for inquiry or suggestions.
Disclaimer : The app is meant for gynaecologists, surgeons, health care professionals, healthcare industry and those who understand the surgical concepts.
An App (EUS) dedicated to endoscopic ultrasound education has been developed by Drs Shyam Varadarajulu, Paul Fockens and Robert Hawes. This App is a “must-have” for all endoscopists, pulmonologists and gastroenterology/pulmonology trainees interested in EUS. The EUS App is available for free download in the Google Play Store.
The App is compatible for use with Android phones. The key features of the EUS App are
(1) Teaching videos (with audio) on how to perform Diagnostic EUS,
(2) Teaching videos (with audio) for Interventional EUS,
(3) Video Atlas (no audio) of common diseases (streamed from YouTube),
(4) Lecture slides: the iPhone and iPad can be connected to a projector and the slides be used for lectures,
(5) What is New in EUS: quarterly literature review on the latest developments in EUS,
(6) Cytopathology section: a dedicated video lecture teaching endosonographers how to process and interpret FNA specimens will be streamed from YouTube and lecture slides on EUS cytopathology,
(7) Educational Resources section: provides information on TNM cancer staging, role of antibiotics and anticoagulation in EUS-FNA/interventions and medication dosages for celiac plexus interventions and,
(8) Conferences: information on meetings dedicated to EUS.
This App is not a one-time development. It will be periodically updated and revised. Future developments will include sections dedicated to Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS) and Updated videos and literature review.
Authors: Assoc. Prof. Radan Keil, M.D., Ph.D., Jan Stovicek M.D.
GI Endoscope Laboratory, Department of Internal Medicine, Motol Hospital, 2nd Medical Faculty, Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic
Edited by Roman Kerekes, M.D., REKESh Comp Ltd., Prague, CZ
- the app requires Internet connection, we recommend WiFi - cca 3 MB the videos must download completely before played !
- 170 annotated videos (January 2012) and growing
- once purchased, the database of videos loaded from our server is regularly updated and extended
IMPORTANT: in case of any technical issue please, DON'T RATE BAD, DON'T COMPLAIN IN REVIEWS but send us an email! We'll fix it ASAP!
NOTE: The size and quality of the video files are optimized and it's easy to download over a WiFi connection.
*** We currently support video for VGA (640x480), WVGA (800x480) and higher resolution displays.
Feel free to visit our endoscopy website WWW.ENDO3.EU for support. In case of any issue we respond to your emails quickly at email address email@example.com
All content copyright 2012-2013 REKESh Comp Ltd.
Who was in the side was looking at the clock on the magnifying glass smartphone.Rather than wear glasses, this person is so fast.
Look at this, I made this app.
The person of weak eyesight.
Person who has not worn glasses with bed yet.
The person under going out.
I greatly displayed only the time to know the time immediately.
Please install it in the smartphone of your father and your mother.Please install it in the smartphone of your father and your mother.
It is pleased very much.
At the time of hospitalization.
When we are hospitalized suddenly.A lot of hospitalization articles are necessary.There is usually no wall clock in a sickroom.We do not notice that it brings a clock.
For the direction of weak eyesight, they are necessaries.
At the time of disaster.
Ooh, it is earthquake !
Ooh, it is tidal wave !
There is not the person taking a big clock at the time of such a sudden disaster,however, We always has the smart phone. It is safe even if it lose glasses at the time of such a disaster.Time can be checked even if there are no glasses.
The person of weak eyesight.
Time looks large like seen under a magnifying glass.
Because the time looks big , We are reliable.
The person who needs a magnifying glass
Because these people have a big letter, a magnifying glass is unnecessary.
The person under travel.
Also when there is no big clock in the room in a travel destination, time is simply known by big time display, and it is convenience.
The person who is going out.
Even We can checked time easily during going out.
The person who stays at the house of the friend.
We can easily confirm time without caring about a friend.
Those who do not have a clock of a big display in bedside.
Whenever we may awake, it is ease at a big time display.
The person who goes to the blind school.
It is necessary application for a person having a decline in eyesight.
It will be nice if it gives to the congratulation of a birthday.
Please install it on behalf of father and mother, grandfather and grandmother.
The Colonoscopy Helper is the first smartphone app that provides a complete, step-by-step multi-media guidance for colonoscopy preparation. There are 13 reminders, spread over 10 days including reminders before and after the procedure. It navigates colonoscopy preparation with GPS-like precision with graphic illustrations, texts, and audio directions to ensure that the bowel prep is done just right. It also reminds important medication(s) that may need to be adjusted, held, and resumed at appropriate time and interval. Finally, it alerts important symptoms following colonoscopy that may require a prompt medical attention. Colonoscopy Helper is really a very helpful and essential companion to having colonoscopy examination.
Colonoscopy is an examination that enables a careful evaluation of the lining of the colon (large intestine) for abnormalities. It is performed by inserting a colonoscope which is made with a flexible tube with a camera at the end. During colonoscopy, this instrument is inserted into the anus and slowly advanced inside the colon. It is a test commonly utilized as a diagnostic tool in colon cancer screening. In addition to diagnosing colon cancer, colonoscopy is often used to evaluate gastrointestinal bleeding (GI bleeding), irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) such as ulcerative colitis (UC) and Crohn's disease.
Available also in Spanish.
Visit www.colonoscopyhelper.com for more information.
U.S. Patent Pending: #61946014
Learn all mcqs and then read book, it would be very easy for you.
+10 marks for right answer, -5 marks for wrong answer,0 marks for not attempting question.
It does contain minimum ads which don't interfere with the apk experience.
Very useful for home use or possibly when the doctor does not have the tools
- To turn off/on the light only must touch the screen
They can also use it as a flashlight or magnifying glass!
OphthoSim's highly-acclaimed simulator which includes a comprehensive interactive software package is now available as a companion for all your mobile devices. Combining the contents of a professional grade ophthalmology textbook with hundreds of images from the OtoSim library and detailed descriptions by Dr. Kenneth Eng, OphthoSim Companion is unmatched both as a teaching tool for ophthalmology and as a personal, pocketable, reference manual.
And now, anyone can have the OphthoSim Companion, anywhere they are. With live-search functionality, OphthoSim Companion makes it easy to find a specific condition or disease. Whether you are a university or college student in nursing, medicine or just learning about diseases of the eye, a seasoned educator teaching ophthalmology skills, or a health care provider who encounters eye diseases in their everyday practice, you need OphthoSim and the OphthoSim Companion.
* Over 100 high-resolution images to help you identify eye pathologies more efficiently and more accurately
* Detailed notes describing each pathology and the affected parts of the eye
* Live search functionality to immediately jump to relevant pathologies
* Proven reliability and efficacy
Content can be browsed by starting the application, selecting "AR camera", and reading the target image.
* Before installing this application, confirm the "Terms of Service for medicalAR" provided on our website.
* If the target image cannot be recognized, try tapping the screen once.
* The application may not work with some versions of the device OS.
* This service may be changed or discontinued without notice.
• Sample startup markers are available at http://www.toshibamedicalsystems.com/tmd/english/guide/medicar.html.
To read PDF documents we recommend Adobe Reader.
In the ‘Tools’ section you can find a detailed anatomical atlas, with a vast number of images showing a complete list of the muscles and bones found in the human body.
Even more: to find the seat of the pain easily, you can consult the comprehensive map of trigger points; to help evaluate a problem, you can refer to the VAS scale which is used to measure pain.
In the ‘Therapy’ section you can find the latest therapies from the field of physiotherapy using our medical equipment: HEL Multi-Mode laser therapy, Doctor Tecar, and Chelt Therapy. For each of these you can find a detailed presentation, an introductory video, and a range of useful information regarding the pathologies which can be treated. The products which can be used for the treatments are detailed, including technical sheets, photos, and videos.
Download our free app now!
A chaque ouverture de l’application, les mises à jour sont proposées au téléchargement, ce qui permet une consultation en l’absence de réseau de téléphonie mobile ou WiFi ; elle est donc pleinement utilisable en salle d’endoscopie.
A partir du 15 avril 2015, elle sera réservée aux membres (à jour de cotisation) de la Société Française d’Endoscopie Digestive (société savante éditrice de cette application), et du Groupement Infirmier pour la Formation en Endoscopie (qui a apporté sa contribution pour la partie spécifique aux IDE).
L’Abécédaire de l’Endoscopie Digestive, c’est l’application indispensable pour les professionnels de la discipline !
● Lumber Puncture
● Urinary Catheterization
● Blood Pressure Recording
● Intravenous Cannulation
● Nasogastric Intubation(Gastric Lavage)
● Tube Thoracostomy
● Blood Transfusion
● Intramuscular Injection
● Subcutaneous Injection
● Intra-dermal Injection
● Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation
● Central Venous Catheterization
● Arterial Blood Gases
● Venous Cutdown
● Suprapubic Urinary Catheterization
These topics has been explained under the following topics
If any suggestion or errors, kindly contact us. If you like this app, share it with your friends and rate us.
• Report your CME
• Access the American Family Physician and Family Practice Management journals
• Take journal quizzes
• Review Board Review practice questions
• Update your member account information and pay dues
• See latest news and blog briefs on issues related to family medicine
• View upcoming events and CME activities
• Examine up-to-date immunization recommendations
• Check out Student and Resident resources
Clinical Guidelines—Browse the top 25 most popular Committee Opinions
ACOG News—Get the latest need-to-know news affecting the ob-gyn specialty and women’s health, including news releases, daily alerts highlighting the day’s top stories, and weekly posts from the ACOG President’s Blog
Patient FAQs—A wide range of consumer fact sheets to help keep your patients healthy for a lifetime
Immunizations—A trusted and interactive source on immunization best practices
Pause Magazine—A consumer magazine and educational tool for your patients on everything they need to know about menopause
Annual Clinical Meeting—Up-to-date information on one of the largest scientific gatherings of ob-gyns
- AOA News – Brush up on the latest news about the osteopathic medical profession, including in-depth analyses of issues affecting osteopathic physicians and osteopathic medical students in The DO.
- JAOA—The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association – Read current issues of the AOA’s monthly peer-reviewed scientific journal, featuring osteopathic medical research.
- Find a DO – Quickly find an osteopathic physician in your area by searching by name, state, city, zip and/or medical specialty.
- CME Report – Access your latest continuing medical education report instantly.
- Contacts – Get in touch with the right person the first time using the AOA’s key contacts list.
- Partnerships – Take advantage of member benefits offered by the AOA: electronic health records, credit cards, payment processing, insurance, reference software, mobile services and car rentals.
- Advocacy – Learn how you can get involved or stay up-to-date on the AOA’s federal grassroots legislative efforts.
- Events – Browse through a complete list of current and future AOA events, including CME meetings and certification exams.
The workshop and the app offer a strategic view of key challenges facing publishing, education, and even membership executives – how to leverage your intellectual property to enhance communities among your members, and how these enhancements can improve society revenue streams. The app provides a description of the program, copies of the slide decks used in the presentations of the keynote speakers and panelists and of the case studies uses in the group exercises (along with the optimal solution for each of the case studies).
In addition the app presents results of the online survey sent to registrants immediately following the workshop, offering their candid assessment of what they benefited from and how the experience could have been enhanced. The workshop organizers also intend to use the app as a platform to continue to stay in touch with all workshop attendees, registrants and experts alike.
Target Audience for the Doody’s Digital Workshops and the app:
Executives from professional societies interested in learning and exploring best practices, tools, and strategies for developing educational programs and publications using digital technology will especially benefit from attending the workshop and downloading this app. This workshop was conceived by and planned with the help of executives from five societies—who understand the unique demands of creating and disseminating content within the association environment. The workshop and the app are intended to provide a collegial environment in which registrants will meet with, learn from, and interact with both experts and colleagues who are solving the same problems that they are facing.
In addition to the app, another byproduct of participating in the workshop will be lasting connections with association colleagues, something the organizers hope this app will also help foster. This workshop is offered to only a select number of society executives. Attendance is limited to encourage greater peer sharing and interaction. Registrants will be able to establish a network of contacts that they can tap into long after the workshop ends.
The workshop offers a blend of presentations from experts and hands-on learning with colleagues. Topics covered in both the workshop and the app include:
• Learning to collaborate with rather than compete with disruptive innovators that appeal to your members
• Helping your workforce adapt to new digital challenges
• Using breakthrough platforms to foster community building
• Understanding your communities through ethnographic research
• Strategies for “competing with free”
• What customers value and what they will pay for
The app will be the single source for all of the enduring materials from the meeting, as well as the platform that will allow for ongoing communication and updates to all workshop participants. The slide decks from the speeches and panel presentations contain valuable data and insights which can be shared with the registrants’ colleagues, as well as be cited in future business plans developed by registrants.
One of the best features of the app is the Meeting Highlights slide deck prepared by the organizers. This slide deck is intended to allow registrants to brief their colleagues when they return from the Workshop on the highlights from each of the presentations in an informal setting like a brown-bag lunch.
The app will also announce upcoming workshops for publishing staff and for society executives in the Doody’s Digital Workshop series.
CPS Monographs and Drug Choices are now offered as annual subscriptions. The CPS Monographs subscription is $349 per year, and Drug Choices is $179 per year, each with a 15-day free preview.