Suggestion Allow to set priority between apps / contacts etc... As opposed to just on or off. For example, if apps are set at top priority, apps will always show above contact results, even if contact results produce a stronger match.
One of the best time savers We often times take for granted we will find the application we are looking for but the reality is that we will just waste time swiping back and forth. This application has saved me thousands of seconds that I would have otherwise wasted swiping. Those thousands of seconds would have become months of my life wasted doing nothing, just like it happens when we wait for a video to load or an old PC to boot. This application is a priceless shortcut.
Finally!!! Google search is terrible at searching local content and oddly enough the app drawer has no search feature. This gives you fast and accurate launchy style app searches one swipe away. Solves an embarrassing android shortcoming. However, the widget is hideous :)
Contact search is poor It cannot find contacts by company name, notes or other than correct name.
Used to love this...but I used to seriously love this app but recently I have found that there are certain things it just will not find. I can go to my contacts and search for a name and it comes right up. If I put the same name in quickdroid it never comes up. What's the deal devs?
Could Use a better widget, which doesn't open a new window on interaction. Cannot find non English strings because the app cannot normalize capitalized letters in their names, e.g. Привет can only be found using "ивет" but not "П". Fix it!
- Launch Quickdroid even faster by swiping up from the navigation bar
- Optionally search for contacts in all groups: Settings -> Contacts -> Contact groups
- Long-press on items to create home screen shortcuts
- Preference option to remove Quickdroid from the back stack
- Preference option to exit Quickdroid by pressing the back key once even if the soft keyboard is visible
- Learning aptitude: Give the user's favorite items a high ranking within the search results