Although this app is free to download, to use the service WebGuard you need to have an active subscription. You have the opportunity to familiarize themselves with all the functionality WebGuard during the trial period.
WebGuard - the protection of any mobile device from dangerous sites, surveillance, viruses, advertising and a real increase of anonymity in the network, data encryption, and the acceleration of the Internet to save money on traffic while working with any browser, block any banners and video ads.
The first application for blocking video ads in the popular services such as IVI, Megogo.net, etc., as well as the first application to filter the data in the browsers Google Chrome and Opera Classic with compression mode on!
As always - ROOT not required!
- Block all advertising
- Increased the anonymity of the Internet by hiding real IP and possibility to choose the country of exit to the Internet (currently available: Germany, France, United States)
- Blocks video ads in such popular services like IVI, Megogo.net and so on (the user almost immediately goes to the video page without ads)
- Speeds up the download websites and saves money by compressing traffic, ad blocking, rapid domain resolution and other technologies (data compression is up to 2 times better than of Google Chrome, Opera classic, UC Browser)
- Encrypts data for protection when working in open networks (restaurants, conferences, etc.)
- Blocks sites that have distributed malicious content, viruses (downloading apps from unknown sources) and fraudulent websites
- Informs about the visit of paid sites
- Protects against surveillance (banners, tracking, social networks, etc.) and hides information about the user
Trial period without subscription has been added.
- NO root permissions required!
- The application supports more than 130 web browsers
- The application monitors Internet traffic through specially crafted local VPN-channel service. The data is analyzed without the use of third-party VPN-server, app contains a built-in local VPN-server.
- Supports ad blocking in the browsers Google Chrome and Opera Classic with traffic compression on.
- Apps manager, that provide the opportunity of launch the selected application, open this page on Google Play Store, show his information and details, perform a backup, share and send the apk.
- Cpu statistics, that show the kernel, cpu frequencies in real time and core activitiesm cpu and battery temperature, memory usage, battery charge and cpu frequencies usage.
- System information, thanks to which you can have a summary of the hardware and software features of our device.
- Screen Recorder, which necessarily requires KitKat or higher and a rooted device to be used for, as the name implies, record the screen of the device.
- Settings, thanks to which you can quickly mute the phone's connections, set the ringtone, and adjust the volume of the system.
- File viewer, to see all files stored into your SD card.
- Apk finder, to see and delete all apk files stored into your SD card.
- Empty folder remover, to delete all empty folder on the SD card with one click (PRO feature)
Before releasing negative reviews please send an email to that found just below, describing the problems encountered. It will be my duty to respond and solve the problem as soon as possible.
Is your device safe from threats? AdWare detects adwares on your phone or tablet and easily offers you to remove them. The live protection automatically alerts you if an adware or malware is found when you install a new app
A lot of Ad Networks now push ads to the standard Android notification bar, install icons on the mobile desktop, modify browser bookmarks and default homepage.
With AdWare, you will be able to know which app is responsible for these ads and will be able to remove them easily. It also works as an airpush detector and remover, a virus remover, an ad blocker.
Adware improves your security. Keep your mobile safe and don't hesitate to use also antivirus.
Currently detected Ad Networks include:
• Moolah Media
• StartApp PostCall
INTERNET: to update adware database
VIBRATE: when an adware is detected
If your device is running Android 4.1 "Jelly Bean" or higher, you don't need this app anymore! You can just press and hold on notifications and your device will tell you who is generating them.
Currently detected frameworks include:
- Moolah Media
THIS APP DOES NOT *BLOCK* THESE ADS. It only tells you which applications are causing them. You must uninstall the applications this app identifies to stop the ads.
THERE IS NO OFFICIAL PAID OR "PRO" VERSION OF THIS APP. If you find an app with a similar name, description, and screenshots, odds are strong they have simply taken the source code and republished it as their own without any significant changes.
If you experience crashes, using Android's "Report" feature is likely to get it fixed. Leaving comments without any useful information is not :)
This app is open source - see the development page for full source code.
There are many uses for DNS resolution and IP blockers, but the most prominent uses are getting rid of ads in both browsers and apps, and protection against malware sites. Please note that "Block it!" does not block anything by default; it is your choice what you want to filter, and yours alone. There is a live log of all DNS resolution requests that you can use to determine what you want to block; you'll be surprised what your phone accesses all the time. You can also use blacklists available on the Internet (in "/etc/hosts" format, Snort format, and many others). To get you started, just click "add all lists" in the welcome dialog; you can always remove lists again later.
"Block it!" uses the VpnService API and therefore does not need root access. When you start the app for the first time since reboot you will be asked by Android whether you want to permit the VPN service. Rest assured that we do not redirect any traffic; all we do is catch DNS requests and filter them before we forward them to your device's configured DNS servers, and redirect blacklisted IP traffic to the VPN interface where it is simply dropped. When "Block it!" is active, a key symbol will be displayed in the status bar -- Android's way of reminding you that you are using a VPN service. We cannot do anything about it.
Please note that you cannot run "Block it!" while you are using any VPN service. This includes "Your Freedom". However, "Your Freedom" includes blocking features too so you don't need to use both at the same time.
"Block it!" is free and we do not pester you with ads. If you find that it makes your life easier please click on the "thumbs up!" symbol in the action bar to learn how you can help us.
Are you getting disturbed by the frequent Notifications from apps on your android mobile?
Block unwanted notifications from apps by adding them to block list
Instead of going through settings of each app disabling their notifications simply use this Notification Blocker to select the apps that you want to block from showing notifications
View all the received notifications inside the app.
Notification Blocker blocks notifications from the system & downloaded apps!
Disclaimer: This app will only block notifications not the ads shown inside other apps
IMPORTANT USE NOTE:
Kindly grant access to Notification Blocker to access notifications to make this app work.
- Download Ad Control Today!
- Ad Control is the first privacy app in the industry!
- Use Ad Control on all your mobile devices!
Addons Detector detects addons used by your installed applications. It has all the tools to find push notification ads and icon ads.
If you are looking for the app that uses AirPush or other push notifications, you can easily find the app and uninstall.
Besides push notifications, using this app is a great way to see what advertising agencies apps use, and what tools they have integrated.
Does the normal scan not detect the spam ads? Enable the notification monitor and you can easily see which program puts a notification in your notification area.
Another cool feature that we added is the live scanner. This scanner scans newly installed and updated apps for selected addon categories and displays a notification if they are found. This feature is reserved for users that have donated.
If you are getting shortcut spam on your homescreen, we've added a new icon ad monitor that should detect that too.
**To support us you can now easily donate through inapp billing.**
** Beta testers: If you want to beta test new functionality join our Google+ beta test group: http://goo.gl/P1TkpR and follow the instructions to receive beta updates through Google Play. **
The current list of addons we detect: (note: addon definitions are updated from the server, so there may be more than on this list. Check the help function to see all the addons we can detect)
AirPush, Airpush Hidden (Suspected), Appenda, Beluga Boost, Custom PushAds (Appbucks), Custom PushAds (Bobgame), Custom PushAds (Feelingtouch), Custom PushAds (Letang), Custom PushAds (Nulldroid), LeadBolt, Moolah Media, Senddroid, TapIt
AdFonic, Adinch, AdKnowledge, Adlantis, AdMaker, Admarvel, AdMob, Admoda, AdSense, Aduru, AdWhirl, AirAd, Amobee, Appbrain, Burstly, BuzzCity, Cauly, Chartboost, Daum, Domob, Everbadge, GreyStripe, Huntmads, InMobi, Inneractive, JumpTap, Komli, Madhouse, Madvertise, MDotM, Medialets, Mediba, Millenial, MobClix, MobFox, MOcean, MoPub, Nexage, OneRiot, Papaya Offers, Pontiflex, Quattro, RevMob, Sellaring, Smaato, StartApp, Tapjoy, Vdopia, VSERV, Youmi, Zest
Apsalar, Claritics, Flurry, Google Analytics, InApp, Localytics, Medialets, MixPanel
aChartEngine, ACRA, ActiveAndroid, AndEngine, Android NDK, Angle, Basic4Android, BugSense, Corona, Crittercism, Dropbox, Facebook, FMOD, Fortumo, Getjar, Immersion Motiv, jMonkeyEngine, libgdx, Marmalade, MonoDroid, NullWire, OpenStreetMap, PayPal, PhoneGap, PowerVR Shell, RoboGuice, RobotMedia Android Billing, Ruboto, Titanium, Twitter4j, Unity3d, Urban Airship, Xtify, Zong
Beintoo, HeyZap, OpenFeint, Papaya Social, ScoreLoop, ScoreNinja, Skiller, Swarm
Airpush Icon, LeadBolt Icon, SendDroid Icon, StartApp Icon
Amazon Licensing, Google Licensing Service, SlideMe SlideLock
*** Known issues ***
Samsung Galaxy 3 keeps talking to me when on my home screens saying folder is open or similar.
This seems to be an ICS/Samsung bug. It happens for some people and also with other apps that use the accessibility service such as Tasker, Light Flow and others.
Try to fix it:
Samsung S3: - Go to Settings -> Accessibility -> Talkback "ON" - Select "Settings" from the bottom of the page - Uncheck all Talkback options - Switch Talkback "Off" again - Go back to Settings -> Application manager -> All - Disable Google TTS (text to speech) - Disable Samsung TTS (text to speech)
More issue details here: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=23105
We can't guarantee that our results are 100% correct. Sometimes addons, like pushnotifications, are integrated in larger sdk's, and the developer doesn't need to use them, although we detect them. We strive to be conservative about marking apps as suspected, but errors can occur.
# Important #
This app may find Facebook,ebay,twitter as 'Airpush ad publisher' because these app uses same mechanism as airpush to push notification on your device.
It is common for advertising networks to collect information on how you use your device. Your information is then used for targeted marketing campaigns.
Some common and aggressive methods include:
• Pushing ads to your Android notification bar
• Creating unauthorized shortcuts on your home screen
• Modifying the default browser, homepage and bookmarks settings
• Subscribing you to emails and text messages when an ad is clicked
• Making phone calls and downloading malicious files when an ad is clicked
TrustGo Ad Detector safeguards you from malicious advertising and has the ability to detect ads from over 100 mobile advertising networks around the globe.
TrustGo Ad Detector is part of the TrustGo Antivirus & Security family.
To download the free, full version of TrustGo Antivirus & Security, go to http://tr.im/428tv
TrustGo Antivirus & Security provides the best all-around protection for your phone from malware, spyware and trojans. Remotely locate your phone, lock your phone, set off an alarm or simply wipe your personal information if your phone is missing or stolen.
Learn more at http://www.trustgo.com.
Got questions? Drop us an email to email@example.com.
Connect with us to find the latest updates:
- Helps you to get rid of annoying ad notifications and bookmarks on your desktop.
- Become aware of what apps have permissions to access your messages or accounts and could thus invade your privacy, or can use services which could cost you money, and helps you with their removal.
This app detects over 70 different aspects of apps, including:
- Concerns such as Push Notifications (both ads and non-ads), putting spam icons on your desktop, and privacy related concerns such as the ability to access your location, contacts, messages or accounts.
- Android Ad Networks; this app tells you which ad networks are embedded in apps, such as Admob, Millennial Media, ChartBoost, TapJoy and many smaller ones. Indicates which ones may have push ads.
- Social SDKs; detect whether apps have SDKs like Facebook, VKontakte, Twitter, and more.
- Developer Tools; detect libraries like Google Analytics, Flurry Analytics, Google Play in-app billing, Android support library, ACRA, Phonegap, and many more.
***Email me if you have problems. I respond to every email***
Pro Version temporarily removed until large error is fixed. A brand new version or the pro version will be posted soon.
This app enables you to:
• Easily adjust the phone's ringer/notification volume, media volume, alarm volume, system volume, and call volume.
• Turn on or off any system sound, such as the shutter sound or low battery sound.
• Pro Version Only: replace any system sound with a sound of your choosing, so for example, you can replace your unlock sound with a sound of a door unlocking or a gun cocking.
In case you are worried about accidentally messing up your sounds, the app automatically makes a backup of each sound you replace / turn off, so you can use this app risk-free.
If the app isn't working or if you have any other questions, please email the developer and a fix will be on the way. I strongly encourage you to email SteinApps@gmail about your problem instead of just talking about it in a review, as there is no way for me to really help you unless you email.
Busybox is needed by several root apps and is a powerful utility. Learn more about busybox at http://busybox.net/
☆ Latest version of busybox included
☆ Advanced installer
☆ Scripter to create and run your scripts
☆ Check for new versions automatically (don't need to update the app)
☆ View a list of applets and their usage
☆ Delete busybox from your system
BusyBox combines tiny versions of many common UNIX utilities into a single small executable. It provides replacements for most of the utilities you usually find in GNU fileutils, shellutils, etc. The utilities in BusyBox generally have fewer options than their full-featured GNU cousins; however, the options that are included provide the expected functionality and behave very much like their GNU counterparts. BusyBox provides a fairly complete environment for any small or embedded system.
BusyBox has been written with size-optimization and limited resources in mind. It is also extremely modular so you can easily include or exclude commands (or features) at compile time. This makes it easy to customize your embedded systems. To create a working system, just add some device nodes in /dev, a few configuration files in /etc, and a Linux kernel.
BusyBox is maintained by Denys Vlasenko, and licensed under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE version 2.
Busybox Installer is open source under GNU license. Improvements and feedback is welcome.
Developed by: JRummy Apps Inc.
• Day, month, year and total view
• 5-minute data refreshing (depending on the data logger / portal)
• Swipe through the days / periods of time and switch to the views
• Up to 80 inverters per solar system
• Weatherforecast up to 12h
• Automatic zoom
• Manual yield correction
• Built-in cache, incl. file synchronisation
• Languages: German, English, Dutch, Italian, French
• Adjustable colors and predefined presets (via PC)
• Many well-known SolarAnalyzer Pro/Online functionality, even under Android (configurable with PC)
SolarAnalyzer works only with the following daloggers/data sources:
• Solar-Log (Portal, Selfmade, Direct, Solarlog App access)
• SolarView@Fritzbox, Sun-Watch, Freesol, Hyperion for Kostal
• Kaco Powador, Kostal Piko and Sunways inverters
• S0control, SBFSpot, PVOutput.org, SolarEdge
• Senec G2 Plus, Enerserve-Portal
• meteocontrol WEB’log PRO, Kaco proLOG
• SMA Sunny Webbbox BT & RS485
• SMA Sunny Explorer & Sunny Beam csv-files
• More Solar log data logger: http://sunics.de/solaranalyzer_datenlogger.htm
***SolarAnalyzer does not support bluetooth connection to inverter***
All other trademarks, trade names, logos, or company names referenced herein are used to show compatibility of this app only and are the property of their respective owners.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Stephan Collet, Diplom-Informatiker (FH)
Internet: http://sunics.de • http://solaranalyzer.de
Basis System Requirements
- Android version 3.2 or better. (ver 4.0 over recommended)
- Android mobile or tablet device. (tablet recommended)
- Stable 802.11g/n Wi-Fi connection between both Vu+ Set Top Box and Android device. (802.11n strongly recommended)
- Live TV streaming directly from your all Vu+ set top box
- Transcoding support (for Vu+ Solo2, Vu+ Duo2 and Vu+ SoloSE)
- Play recorded files directly from your Vu+ set top box(duo2, solo2)(HD channels supported)
- Most video formats are supported (AVI, MKV, MP4, TS, etc.)
- Fast & Easy set-up process
- Automatic configuration detecting connected Vu+ devices
- Capture screenshots from live TV
- Bouquets editor supported
- Multi-tuners are supported (meaning one channel on your TV and another different channel on your android device at the same time.)
- Intuitive UI
- Remote control supported
- Manage timers (add, edit, delete) either from EPG or manually.
- Zapping mode or No zapping mode provided
- Satellite signal info provided (SNR, AGC, BER)
- Supports streaming service for configuration port
- User authentication
- EPG information provided
- Detailed list up of your set top box
- Applications information provided
- Channel list provided (Favourite group or All channle)
In case of HD content streaming, video quality is influenced by mobile device specifications and wireless network environment
(Dream Multimedia (Dreambox), Vu+, Clarke Tech / Xtrend, uvm.)
Wähle über die Einstellungen Deine gewünschten Apps aus, von denen Du die Notifications bekommen willst.
Du kannst auswählen, welcher Typ und wie lange Deine Notification angezeigt werden soll.
Beim Starten der App bekommst Du eine Übersicht, mit den wichtigsten Daten und Einstellungen.
Du brauchst keine weiteren Plugins auf Deiner Set-Top-Box.
Einfach Apps auswählen und Enigma2 Notifier aktivieren.
Nie wieder unnötig zum Handy laufen, sondern schon vorher wissen warum das Handy vibriert oder klingelt.