- Apps manager, that provide the opportunity of launch the selected application, open this page on Google Play Store, show his information and details, perform a backup, share and send the apk.
- Cpu statistics, that show the kernel, cpu frequencies in real time and core activitiesm cpu and battery temperature, memory usage, battery charge and cpu frequencies usage.
- System information, thanks to which you can have a summary of the hardware and software features of our device.
- Screen Recorder, which necessarily requires KitKat or higher and a rooted device to be used for, as the name implies, record the screen of the device.
- Settings, thanks to which you can quickly mute the phone's connections, set the ringtone, and adjust the volume of the system.
- File viewer, to see all files stored into your SD card.
- Apk finder, to see and delete all apk files stored into your SD card.
Before releasing negative reviews please send an email to that found just below, describing the problems encountered. It will be my duty to respond and solve the problem as soon as possible.
Is your device safe from threats? AdWare detects adwares on your phone or tablet and easily offers you to remove them. The live protection automatically alerts you if an adware or malware is found when you install a new app
A lot of Ad Networks now push ads to the standard Android notification bar, install icons on the mobile desktop, modify browser bookmarks and default homepage.
With AdWare, you will be able to know which app is responsible for these ads and will be able to remove them easily. It also works as an airpush detector and remover, a virus remover, an ad blocker.
Adware improves your security. Keep your mobile safe and don't hesitate to use also antivirus.
Currently detected Ad Networks include:
• Moolah Media
• StartApp PostCall
INTERNET: to update adware database
VIBRATE: when an adware is detected
If your device is running Android 4.1 "Jelly Bean" or higher, you don't need this app anymore! You can just press and hold on notifications and your device will tell you who is generating them.
Currently detected frameworks include:
- Moolah Media
THIS APP DOES NOT *BLOCK* THESE ADS. It only tells you which applications are causing them. You must uninstall the applications this app identifies to stop the ads.
THERE IS NO OFFICIAL PAID OR "PRO" VERSION OF THIS APP. If you find an app with a similar name, description, and screenshots, odds are strong they have simply taken the source code and republished it as their own without any significant changes.
If you experience crashes, using Android's "Report" feature is likely to get it fixed. Leaving comments without any useful information is not :)
This app is open source - see the development page for full source code.
There are many uses for DNS resolution and IP blockers, but the most prominent uses are getting rid of ads in both browsers and apps, and protection against malware sites. Please note that "Block it!" does not block anything by default; it is your choice what you want to filter, and yours alone. There is a live log of all DNS resolution requests that you can use to determine what you want to block; you'll be surprised what your phone accesses all the time. You can also use blacklists available on the Internet (in "/etc/hosts" format, Snort format, and many others). To get you started, just click "add all lists" in the welcome dialog; you can always remove lists again later.
"Block it!" uses the VpnService API and therefore does not need root access. When you start the app for the first time since reboot you will be asked by Android whether you want to permit the VPN service. Rest assured that we do not redirect any traffic; all we do is catch DNS requests and filter them before we forward them to your device's configured DNS servers, and redirect blacklisted IP traffic to the VPN interface where it is simply dropped. When "Block it!" is active, a key symbol will be displayed in the status bar -- Android's way of reminding you that you are using a VPN service. We cannot do anything about it.
Please note that you cannot run "Block it!" while you are using any VPN service. This includes "Your Freedom". However, "Your Freedom" includes blocking features too so you don't need to use both at the same time.
"Block it!" is free and we do not pester you with ads. If you find that it makes your life easier please click on the "thumbs up!" symbol in the action bar to learn how you can help us.
Are you getting disturbed by the frequent Notifications from apps on your android mobile?
Block unwanted notifications from apps by adding them to block list
Instead of going through settings of each app disabling their notifications simply use this Notification Blocker to select the apps that you want to block from showing notifications
View all the received notifications inside the app.
Notification Blocker blocks notifications from the system & downloaded apps!
Disclaimer: This app will only block notifications not the ads shown inside other apps
IMPORTANT USE NOTE:
Kindly grant access to Notification Blocker to access notifications to make this app work.
- Download Ad Control Today!
- Ad Control is the first privacy app in the industry!
- Use Ad Control on all your mobile devices!
If you are looking for the app that uses AirPush or other push notifications, you can easily find the app and uninstall.
Besides push notifications, using this app is a great way to see what advertising agencies apps use, and what tools they have integrated.
Does the normal scan not detect the spam ads? Enable the notification monitor and you can easily see which program puts a notification in your notification area.
Another cool feature that we added is the live scanner. This scanner scans newly installed and updated apps for selected addon categories and displays a notification if they are found. This feature is reserved for users that have donated.
If you are getting shortcut spam on your homescreen, we've added a new icon ad monitor that should detect that too.
**To support us you can now easily donate through inapp billing.**
** Beta testers: If you want to beta test new functionality join our Google+ beta test group: http://goo.gl/P1TkpR and follow the instructions to receive beta updates through Google Play. **
The current list of addons we detect: (note: addon definitions are updated from the server, so there may be more than on this list. Check the help function to see all the addons we can detect)
AirPush, Airpush Hidden (Suspected), Appenda, Beluga Boost, Custom PushAds (Appbucks), Custom PushAds (Bobgame), Custom PushAds (Feelingtouch), Custom PushAds (Letang), Custom PushAds (Nulldroid), LeadBolt, Moolah Media, Senddroid, TapIt
AdFonic, Adinch, AdKnowledge, Adlantis, AdMaker, Admarvel, AdMob, Admoda, AdSense, Aduru, AdWhirl, AirAd, Amobee, Appbrain, Burstly, BuzzCity, Cauly, Chartboost, Daum, Domob, Everbadge, GreyStripe, Huntmads, InMobi, Inneractive, JumpTap, Komli, Madhouse, Madvertise, MDotM, Medialets, Mediba, Millenial, MobClix, MobFox, MOcean, MoPub, Nexage, OneRiot, Papaya Offers, Pontiflex, Quattro, RevMob, Sellaring, Smaato, StartApp, Tapjoy, Vdopia, VSERV, Youmi, Zest
Apsalar, Claritics, Flurry, Google Analytics, InApp, Localytics, Medialets, MixPanel
aChartEngine, ACRA, ActiveAndroid, AndEngine, Android NDK, Angle, Basic4Android, BugSense, Corona, Crittercism, Dropbox, Facebook, FMOD, Fortumo, Getjar, Immersion Motiv, jMonkeyEngine, libgdx, Marmalade, MonoDroid, NullWire, OpenStreetMap, PayPal, PhoneGap, PowerVR Shell, RoboGuice, RobotMedia Android Billing, Ruboto, Titanium, Twitter4j, Unity3d, Urban Airship, Xtify, Zong
Beintoo, HeyZap, OpenFeint, Papaya Social, ScoreLoop, ScoreNinja, Skiller, Swarm
Airpush Icon, LeadBolt Icon, SendDroid Icon, StartApp Icon
Amazon Licensing, Google Licensing Service, SlideMe SlideLock
*** Known issues ***
Samsung Galaxy 3 keeps talking to me when on my home screens saying folder is open or similar.
This seems to be an ICS/Samsung bug. It happens for some people and also with other apps that use the accessibility service such as Tasker, Light Flow and others.
Try to fix it:
Samsung S3: - Go to Settings -> Accessibility -> Talkback "ON" - Select "Settings" from the bottom of the page - Uncheck all Talkback options - Switch Talkback "Off" again - Go back to Settings -> Application manager -> All - Disable Google TTS (text to speech) - Disable Samsung TTS (text to speech)
More issue details here: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=23105
We can't guarantee that our results are 100% correct. Sometimes addons, like pushnotifications, are integrated in larger sdk's, and the developer doesn't need to use them, although we detect them. We strive to be conservative about marking apps as suspected, but errors can occur.
# Important #
This app may find Facebook,ebay,twitter as 'Airpush ad publisher' because these app uses same mechanism as airpush to push notification on your device.
It is common for advertising networks to collect information on how you use your device. Your information is then used for targeted marketing campaigns.
Some common and aggressive methods include:
• Pushing ads to your Android notification bar
• Creating unauthorized shortcuts on your home screen
• Modifying the default browser, homepage and bookmarks settings
• Subscribing you to emails and text messages when an ad is clicked
• Making phone calls and downloading malicious files when an ad is clicked
TrustGo Ad Detector safeguards you from malicious advertising and has the ability to detect ads from over 100 mobile advertising networks around the globe.
TrustGo Ad Detector is part of the TrustGo Antivirus & Security family.
To download the free, full version of TrustGo Antivirus & Security, go to http://tr.im/428tv
TrustGo Antivirus & Security provides the best all-around protection for your phone from malware, spyware and trojans. Remotely locate your phone, lock your phone, set off an alarm or simply wipe your personal information if your phone is missing or stolen.
Learn more at http://www.trustgo.com.
Got questions? Drop us an email to email@example.com.
Connect with us to find the latest updates:
Although this app is free to download, to use the service WebGuard you need to have an active subscription. You have the opportunity to familiarize themselves with all the functionality WebGuard during the trial period.
WebGuard - the protection of any mobile device from dangerous sites, surveillance, viruses, advertising and a real increase of anonymity in the network, data encryption, and the acceleration of the Internet to save money on traffic while working with any browser, block any banners and video ads.
The first application for blocking video ads in the popular services such as IVI, Megogo.net, etc., as well as the first application to filter the data in the browsers Google Chrome and Opera Classic with compression mode on!
As always - ROOT not required!
- Block all advertising
- Increased the anonymity of the Internet by hiding real IP and possibility to choose the country of exit to the Internet (currently available: Germany, France, United States)
- Blocks video ads in such popular services like IVI, Megogo.net and so on (the user almost immediately goes to the video page without ads)
- Speeds up the download websites and saves money by compressing traffic, ad blocking, rapid domain resolution and other technologies (data compression is up to 2 times better than of Google Chrome, Opera classic, UC Browser)
- Encrypts data for protection when working in open networks (restaurants, conferences, etc.)
- Blocks sites that have distributed malicious content, viruses (downloading apps from unknown sources) and fraudulent websites
- Informs about the visit of paid sites
- Protects against surveillance (banners, tracking, social networks, etc.) and hides information about the user
Trial period without subscription has been added.
- NO root permissions required!
- The application supports more than 130 web browsers
- The application monitors Internet traffic through specially crafted local VPN-channel service. The data is analyzed without the use of third-party VPN-server, app contains a built-in local VPN-server.
- Supports ad blocking in the browsers Google Chrome and Opera Classic with traffic compression on.
- Helps you to get rid of annoying ad notifications and bookmarks on your desktop.
- Become aware of what apps have permissions to access your messages or accounts and could thus invade your privacy, or can use services which could cost you money, and helps you with their removal.
This app detects over 70 different aspects of apps, including:
- Concerns such as Push Notifications (both ads and non-ads), putting spam icons on your desktop, and privacy related concerns such as the ability to access your location, contacts, messages or accounts.
- Android Ad Networks; this app tells you which ad networks are embedded in apps, such as Admob, Millennial Media, ChartBoost, TapJoy and many smaller ones. Indicates which ones may have push ads.
- Social SDKs; detect whether apps have SDKs like Facebook, VKontakte, Twitter, and more.
- Developer Tools; detect libraries like Google Analytics, Flurry Analytics, Google Play in-app billing, Android support library, ACRA, Phonegap, and many more.
This application requires root and the XposedFramework to work.
WHAT IS DONKEYGUARD?
DonkeyGuard allows you a fine-grained tuning of access to your private data. It currently supports 42 restrictions which can be applied for every application. With DonkeyGuard you're able to block access for any installed application on your phone to the following data separately:
FAQ & More
Github (https://github.com/CollegeDev/DonkeyGuard) and XDA-Developers (http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/app-donkeyguard-security-management-t2831556)
When a malicious person take own of your phone, he often, at first, changes the SIMCARD, making your number unavailable.
SmsAlarm checks, at phone startup, if the inserted SIMCARD is trusted by legitimate owner of the phone. If this is not true, it sends a SMS to a list, previously entered, of reliable numbers, indicating the number the number of untrusted SIM (as the sender of SMS), the IMSI of sim card (AKA the serial number of the sim), the IMEI (AKA the serial number of the phone), CELLID and LAC (upon availability of the GSM network).
So, it's possible indicate to the police, the phone number of the person who unlawfully is using our phone.
The application also does not appear in the applications menu, making it completely hidden from those who are not the rightful owner. In order to configure smsAlarm, it's requested to dial a number from the keypad of your mobile phone.
PRO version adds the opportunity to submit commands via SMS to your phone. Assuming you have received notification of SIM change from one of the numbers of the white list, you may require, responding with an appropriate SMS, that your phone calls back to the number on the list from which was originally sent the command. With some smartphones it's possible to require back a text message with the GPS coordinates of the device.
ALL THIS ... WITHOUT THE NEED OF A DATA CONNECTION
INFO: Dial code to configure smsAlarm is "123*1"
• Receive job alerts by push notification, text message, phone call, browser alert, and/or email the minute a job becomes available!
• Book jobs with a click!
• Set filters so that you are only alerted about jobs you want
• Jobs that conflict with your schedule at ANY of your districts are clearly marked, so you never have to worry about over-booking
• View your Available Jobs, Current Jobs, Special Instructions, Itinerant Schedules, Job Details, & Teacher Notes on the go
• Sync your Current Jobs to your Google Calendar
• GPS directions to job locations (Aesop & select districts only)
• Reject jobs you don't want (Aesop only)
• If you work for multiple districts, view all your SubFinder, Aesop, and/or SmartFindExpress accounts in one place
You must first have a SubstituteAlert account to use this app. If you don't have one, don't worry signing up is easy at https://www.substitutealert.com/signup
subfinder online, subfinderonline, alert, substitute, sub assistant, subassistant, auto accept, webconnect, substitute alert, substitute alerts, sub alert, sub alerts, subfinder elite, sub finder elite, maxx jobs, maxxjobs, aesop, aesop online, aesoponline, sfe mobile, smartfindexpress, smartfind express, smart find express, sub sidekick, jobulator, job shop, notification, substitute teacher