1. New Stock Item Entry;
2. Record change in the present stock items;
3. Change any of the supplier’s details such as his/her phone number or the rate he charges per unit item;
4. Show Stock by item, for displaying the items in stock and the amount of it that is in stock;
5. Call supplier for new stock, calculate the price to be charged of the amount you are going to be charged. And finally call the person on their registered number.
Keeping the elevators safe and functional is one of the most important duties of building administrators. Elevators should always be on top of maintenance and inspection schedules, they should be properly installed and well operating. This is essential for elevator’s and people’s safety.
Inspect Elevators & Ensure Safety App enables inspectors to check the condition, maintenance and work of the elevators on the spot using their mobile devices. There is a mobile form that covers all major aspects of hydraulic elevators including inside of the car, machine room, top of the car, outside hoistway inspections and more.
The app provides both mechanical and visual checkpoints for elevator inspection. Utilizing the Elevator Inspection App you will keep the equipment in a good working order and in a safe condition.
Summary app features include:
• Conduct detailed inspections covering each major system and component of elevators.
• Sync collected data across multiple devices
• Check all major components of hydraulic elevators including inside of the car, machine room, top of the car, outside hoistway and more
• Indicate problems, disrepairs, malfunctions in the elevator performance
• Collect necessary data on major equipment systems and notify mechanics about maintenance issues or repair services required
• Retrieve PDF forms of the conducted inspections and share them via email, network drives and other sharing options available on device
• Store all the data locally on the device
• Work in online/offline mode
• Send push notifications with relevant alerts
• Discuss any issues and exchange ideas on different topics
By utilizing the Inspect Elevators & Ensure Safety App you will have the following benefits:
• Performing inspections on the spot
• Ensure safety of people and equipment
• Keep elevators in a good working order
• Avoid accidents
• Improve data accuracy
• Increase efficiency
• Optimize the workflows
• Save time and reduce costs
• Eliminate paperwork and go green
If you are not satisfied with our pre-built form solution, you can upload your own PDF form and 100% customize it to meet your specific business needs.
Moreover you can:
- upload any PDF form or document from local storage or cloud drives
- add your own fields to existing forms including datetime, text, numeric, location, signature, picture,radio, checkbox
- fill in your PDF forms
- print forms
- share forms via email and messages
- upload forms to cloud drives
- save and view generated reports on your device
Freemium version includes:
- Limited form submissions: 2 forms per day
- Watermarks included
In addition to using free Inspect Elevators & Ensure Safety App version you can disable ads by purchasing $ 0.99 US one-time fee as well as go Premium by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase.
Premium version includes:
- Unlimited form submissions
- Unlimited customization
- Watermark removal
- Unlimited sharing via email, upload to cloud drives and printing
- Priority support
- Additional storage
In-App Subscription Details:
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $4.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $49.99 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to Account at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal automatically