- View .WAD files in a virtual reality environment using Google Cardboard!
- Add additional PWADs to change graphics and add more levels!
- Compatible with most "vanilla" Doom engine WADs
- In-game map accessible from bottom menu
- Miniature 3D wireframe view
- Enable or disable gravity and collision detection
- Switch between stereoscopic 3D and full-screen 2D
This app requires external .WAD files which are not included.
You can download the necessary WADs for free at
or use the files from a compatible game such as Doom, Doom II or Heretic.
Copy the files to a folder called "wads" on your device (it should be created when you launch the app) and then load them from the VR menu. Make sure the app has storage permissions.
To use the VR mode, you must have a viewing device with a trigger input.
Trying to load maps with too much detail may lower the frame rate and cause discomfort in VR mode. For a more comfortable experience, consider switching to the full-screen 2D mode, disabling gravity, or using the teleport control option.
This app is not endorsed by or associated with id Software or ZeniMax Media Inc.