Zilliqa enables new solutions to real-world problems with its scalable, secure, high-performance public blockchain platform.
- Latest Bech32 address format
- Wallet generation / importing
- Multi wallet management
- Sending ZIL with 3 gas costs (cheap, normal and fast)
- Share your address via QR Code or read QR Code
- Android Keystore is used to store the private keys, good luck hacking that
- PIN bruteforce protection (something that lots of crypto-currency wallets don't have)
This application is open source and the source code can be found at: https://github.com/AndreiD/xzil-wallet
☢ It's NOT to be used by Zil ERC20 tokens, but by the native Zilliqa blockchain (either mainnet or testnet).
Feedback is appreciated and you can contact us via gitter / email / in app message
Everything is stored on your device, we cannot recuperate any private keys or funds.
All interactions with the blockchain are done via the official Zilliqa's API and this can be viewed in the code if someone wants to.