This is one of those iconic games that throw me back to my youth every time i play it. A massive game that was the start of all other sandbox games to this day.
Nicely done conversion. Pretty amazing game for an 8 bit machine.
Remember playing this & Doomdarks Revenge years ago, after a quick game it looks exactly the same. Now where did I put that old map.
Very nicely done. Over 20 years ago that I saw this game for the last time and it still gets me going...
Excellent! A realtime world you can pause in your pocket, and a vast scope! Getting to grips with this game was always offputting by the tedious task of having to load and start emulators. This port of the game is very nicely done (although load/save takes a bit of figuring out) and at last the virtual word of Midnight can be explored in the palm of your hand. The interface is a bit quirky but that could be because the original (ZX Spectrum) version was too. Sometimes it is hard to know what is going on re day/night and a PRINT OUT facility like on the original would be really great to read later. Definitely worth a download! Congrats to the author on the quality of the work.
Retro turn based strategy survival war game. Totally free and no in app purchases. No instructions so it was unclear on the text and character screen that tapping in the right hand corner of the display opened more options up. Like hide, seek, recruit etc. Lords of Midnight is too easy to beat if you have figured out the basics. The sequel Doomdarks Revenge has a bit more randomness. Well due to the different factions more at odds with each other. I'd recommend that over this, just sayin.
* fixed crashes when saving or loading (android 5.0+)
* fixed a bug that would cause some erratic Doomdark army maneuvers
* add sensor-based landscape orientation changes (android 2.3+)
* use immersive mode (android 4.4+)
* for immersive mode, added "go back" option to exit menus without having to swipe-in to show the Android back button
* added some gestures, swipe to look left/right, long press to show load/save menu
* removed support for devices running 2.1 and earlier (sorry!)
Jurassic Craft-an exciting adventure with prehistoric reptiles in cubic universe