★ Watch Face Royal Steel is fully Android Wear 2.0 supported
NEW! Completely new redesigned Ultra watch face!. Royal Steel is completely customizable watch face for Android Wear with elegant characteristics and interactive functions.
The watch face contains a huge number and user friendly settings on the watch and the phone companion app.
The watch face contains 3 tap targets on the screen and you can customize them to be more informative which include various number of data such as battery level status, FIT data, weather information, etc..
The Android Wear 2.0 comes with external complication which this watch face supports completely.
★ How to select shortcuts in the position (complication) ★
- Long tap on the watch face
- System shows icon "gear" for the watch face settings. Tap on it
- Select "Customize" option
- Select "Complications" option
- Select desired position
- Select "External Complication"
- Find "General" from list and select it
- Select "App shortcut" and choose desired app
You are ready to go.
★ New version replaces shortcuts with external complications ★
New version replaces old built-in shortcuts with external complications (in watch settings ) which gives to the user more options to show on the watch face (f.e. shortcuts for all installed apps on the watch, system data like as day\nights sunlights, time zones, weather, and much more)
★ ANDROID WEAR 2.0 integration ★
• Fully standalone!
• External complication data for the indicators
★ Compatible with all Android Wear watches
• External complications
• Background types
• Change color
• 24 hour format
• Leading zero
• Screen time
• Full ambient mode option
• Change a color preset on tap
• Tap indicator
• Google FIT integration
• Weather settings (location, providers, frequency update, units)
★ NEW option for paid version ★
• Vibrate on every hour
• Phone battery
• Watch battery
• Water counter
• Coffee counter
• Fit statistics
• HeartRate detector
• Steps counter from wear device (built-in steps)
★ FAQ ★
!! Please contact us if you have any trouble with the app !!
How do I install the watch face on Android Wear 2.0?
1. Install it from Google Play Wear Store on your watch.
2. Install the companion app for fully customization (Android phone devices).
Why I can not see steps or activity data in a built-in complication?
To see steps and other fit data, you need to connect the app with Google Fit.
There are two options:
1. Connect to Google Fit via settings located on your smartwatch
2. Connect to Google Fit via settings located on the phone companion app (only for Android phone devices)
The watch face CANNOT be installed on smartwatches with TizenOS (Samsung Gear 2, 3, ..) or any other OS except WearOS
★ If you’re having any issues using our app & watch faces or are dissatisfied in any way, please give us a chance to fix it for you before expressing dissatisfaction through ratings.
★ PERMISSIONS Explained ★