This is a type of GPS to SMS application. Designed to easily and quickly identify the location of the mobile phone of a person interested in you, such as friends, children, parents, etc.
To send your location to someone, you do not need to have an internet connection - just the ability to send an SMS and activate GPS is enough. This practically means that in areas where the GSM signal is weaker and the Internet connection is not working, you can send your location if you are, for example, in trouble.
To send your location to someone you don't need to have internet connection - just
To use it, you do not need to register on a single server, nor need to pay extra for the tracking services.
Very easy to use at low cost - at the price of a text message.
Location data are not exchanged with third parties, either through the server or in any other way. The data exchange includes only mobile phones of the person looking for the location and the persons whose location is being sought, provided that she wishes to share it.
In order for an application to work successfully, it is necessary that the mobile phone from which the location is searched and the phone whose location they are searching have installed this application. It is also necessary that the location service on your mobile device be turned on, at least at the location where it is requested.
NOTE: in order for the device to give a precise location mobile device must work correctly and it is desirable that the location service is set to HIGH PRECISION - this will not cause much more battery consumption because the location service will work only a few seconds from the moment the request arrives and as often as the location is requested.
If at the time of the response, the device does not have access to the correct location, it will send the last one that was correct with the time it was received from the location service.
Basic explanations of the WAY application:
- the application relies on the work of the location and SMS service and these services must works properly
- it makes an request from application which forms an SMS and sends it to the desired SIM number
- when the mobile device receives a request, decodes the message and activates the location service, as soon as it receives a location successfully, the application forms a new SMS with location information and sends it back to the number that sent the request
- this MUST be approved - the user may refuse to send data, accept it once, or allow the application to automatically send data each time a specific number requests
- the database application keeps all the answers it received on requests that are sent so that they can be viewed later
- if for any reason it can not obtain location information at the moment of request, the application will send the last correct one with the date and time when they were received
- you can update and share your location