1. Tags (EXIF Data) - a customizable mini-GIS data collection tool
2. Central Marker - to more accurately pinpoint location of photo subject
3. DropBox - automatic or selective image upload directly to your DropBox
4. Image Location Editing - breaks recreational GPS accuracy barrier
5. Export EXIF Data to CSV file - get all the data of geophotos for use with third-party programs.
Bien que l'outil est principalement utilisé par les géologues, archéologues, ingénieurs, géomètres, architectes et autres professionnels, le dispositif peut être très pratique pour les randonneurs et les cyclistes, les golfeurs qui tentent de déterminer les distances à trous, des chasseurs, et les voyageurs dans des bateaux et des voitures. La hauteur d'un objet peut être déterminer par une estimation de la distance à l'objet (ou par déterminaner la distance à l'objet sur une carte en touchant la carte) et par de pointer au bas de la cible et ensuite la partie supérieure de la cible. La distance d'un objet peut être déterminer de plusieurs manières: par l'estimation de la hauteur de l'objet, par triangulation à partir de deux points, ou en pointant sur l'objet sur une carte.
Le pouvoir de notre application est que l'information ne peut pas être partagée avec les différents sites sociaux comme Facebook, par e-mail aux autres, mais synchronisée à un site web, nous vous permettons de créer, pour que les autres puissent voir votre travail. Grâce au site web, les données peuvent être visualisées en temps réel par des amis, la famille et/ou collègues. La synchronisation sert de sauvegarder vos données si votre téléphone tombe en panne.
Si vous n'avez pas accès Internet, l'application permettra de recueillir les données et les conserver jusqu'à ce qu'une connexion Internet est établie. Une fois que les données ont été téléchargées, vous pouvez éditer les données, créer des rapports et/ou des cartes, et télécharger les données ou des rapports dans des feuilles de calcul et d'autres documents. Une fois que votre arpentage ou mesure se termine, vous pouvez créer automatiquement une présentation powerpoint ou vidéo sur votre travail. Essayez-le, c'est gratuit. Vous pouvez également accéder aux données via notre site: www.majorforms.com
The height of a object can be determine by estimating the distance to the object (or by determining the distance to the object on a map by simply touching the map) and pointing the viewfinder at the bottom of the target and then the top of the target.
The distance to an object can be determine in several ways: by estimating the height of the object, by triangulation from two points, or by pointing to the object on a map.
The power of our application is that the information can not only be shared with various social sites such as Facebook, e-mailed to others, but also synchronized to a website we allow you to create so others can see your work. Through the website, the data can be viewed in real time by friends, family and/or colleagues. The synchronization also serves as a way to back up your data should your phone or tablet malfunction in the field. If you do not have web access, the application will collect the data and store it until a web connection is established. Once the data has been uploaded, you can edit the data, create reports and/or maps, and download the data or reports to spreadsheets and other documents. Once your surveying or measuring is completed, you can automatically create a powerpoint or video of your work. Try it, it is free. You can also access the data via our website at www.majorforms.com.
Setup station coords, can use resection
Calculates bearing and distance to set out points
Save points for later use
Drainage calculator, calculates rings and brickwork for manhole, pipe lengths, backfill and laser grade for runs
Reference Line - calcs points along a line or arc for given chainages. Can set offset left or right and crossfall for road alignments.
GPS - rough estimates of area and perimeter using GPS. Start tracking and walk around a field to get the area.
Note: Limited to accuracy of GPS
early stages, more to come...
We have enabled standard symbols for various linear and planar features which include: bedding, overturned bedding, foliation, cleavage, joints, thrust and normal faults, right and left lateral strike-slip faults with or without a dip, lineation, and syncline and anticline plunge. Once the symbol has been chosen and the strike and dip recorded, the symbol(s) can be viewed immediately on a map.
Once you have installed the application, you can use your smartphone or tablet in the same way you would use a brunton compass. You simply orient the phone or tablet along the planar or linear feature, choose a symbol, and click. The device’s built-in compass and orientation sensors instantly record the strike, the dip, and dip direction.
We believe that one of the powers of our application is that the information can not only be shared with various social sites such as Facebook, e-mailed to others, but also synchronized to a website we allow you to create so others can see your work. Through the website, the data can be viewed in real time by colleagues should you choose to share your data collection information. The synchronization also serves as a way to back up your data should your phone or tablet malfunction in the field. If you do not have web access, the application will collect the data and store it until a web connection is established. Once the data has been uploaded, you can edit the data, create reports and/or maps, and download the data or reports to spreadsheets and other documents. Once your field work is completed, you can automatically create a powerpoint or video of your work. Try it, it is free. You can also access the data via our website at www.majorforms.com.
* See how Far you are from the cache
* See the Direction you need to go by turning towards the green arrow
* Quickly and Easily find out your location, altitude, accuracy and more
* Find Nearby caches (Requires Internet Capabilities)
* Log Caches that you have found (Requires Internet Capabilities)
* BRAND NEW Easy mode for new/inexperienced users
* Simple 3 step instructions added
* Instructions on how to use this app easily available IN APP and at http://adityawizkid.blogspot.com/2013/08/cachethat-geocaching-from-wizwon.html
Join the revolution of geocaching with the amazing geocaching app from WizWon Studios "CacheThat!" for only 99 cents while other apps charge 10 dollars!!!
• Waypoint projection
• Distance and bearing between two waypoints
• Triangulation with crossing circles
• Path intersection
• Convert waypoints between different coordinate systems:
- Latitude/longitude (WGS84 datum)
- UTM (WGS84 datum)
- Dutch grid (RD or Rijksdriehoek)
- British grid (OSGB)
• Variable digits in waypoint
- N 53.2137 E 6.568 shows 6 markers for guessing a location (see screenshot)
• Text decryption:
- Rot13 (Decryption key from Geocaching.com)
- Caesar cipher
- Letter sum (a=1, z=26)
- Letter sum reversed (a=26, z=1)
- Phone sum (abc=2, def=3...)
- Roman numerals
• Distances in metric or imperial system
• Display your GPS position and use it as a waypoint
• All waypoint calculations can be displayed on a map
• Available languages: English, Nederlands, Deutsch
A full changelog, frequently asked questions and an explanation of requested permissions can be found at the application's website.
If you come across any bugs or have questions, please send me an e-mail since I can't respond to market comments.
Paperless geocaching without the work. A must have for realtime geocaching.
Uses GeoBeagle, OpenGPX or GeoHunter. Requires account with geocaching.com.
UPDATE: Fixed SD card full error
GCC was in many reviews, podcasts and tests on different geocaching sites. The feedback was allways really good. The ratings at the market emphasize this. So, give GCC a try! :)
You will find the full feature list and changelog on:
The "GCC donate version" is exactly the same, like the free version. You just support the developer with a donation!
- Sun/Moon Rise/Set
- Easter Date
- Easter Years
- Shadow Calculator
Base16, 32, 64, 85 (en-/decode)
- CMY, CMYK, HEX, HSL, HSV, RGB, YIQ, YUV, YCBCR
- Intersection Bearing
- Intersection Distance/Radius (two&three)
- Intersection Circle
- Intersection Lines
e (Eulers number)
- own formulas and values
- many mathematical functions
GC Base 31 (en-/decode)
- SHA-1 160, 254, 384, 512
- SHA-3 224, 254, 384, 512
Kenny's Code (en-/decrypt)
Morse Code Translator
- Alchemical Symbols
- Ancient Egyptian Numbers
- Atbash / Caesar
- Bacon's cipher
- Chappe-Code (optical Telegraph)
- Code-Sun (mRNA)
- Dragon Runes
- Color Codes
- Finger Alphabet
- Flag Alphabet
- Freemasons Code
- Glagolitic Numerals
- Greek Numerals
- Lucky Numbers
- Hieratic Numbers
- Intergalactic Code
- Indian Numerals
- Japanese Numerals
- Klingon Language
- Krypton Language
- Mathematics and Physics Constants
- Modern Hylian
- Musical Notation System
- Periodic System
- Pipeline 3D
- Pixel Code
- Polybios Cipher
- POSTNET and PLANET
- Puzzle Code
- Segment Displays
- Sexagesimal System
- Spintype Alphabet
- Tom Tom
- Utopian Code
- Gypsy Signs
- Babylonian Numbers
- Barbier Alphabeth
- 8-Point Braille
- Sign Writing
- Greek Alphabet
- Lorm Alphabet
- Nießen Alphabet
- Shutter Telegraph
- Enochian Alphabet
- Space Invaders
- Dancing Man Code
- DTMF/MFV Signals
- Negate Bases
- Floating Point Numbers
One Time Pad
Periodic System of Elements
- Phone Number
- Vanity Code
- Input Keys
Phi (Golden Ratio)
- Is Prim
- Prime Factors
Rail Fence (en-/decrypt)
Resistor Color Code Calculator (4-Ring/5-Ring)
- 'E' Check
- 'D', 'N', 'φ' Calculator
- Prime Number Check
Tap Code (en-/decrypt)
Zuse Z22/CCIT2 (en-/decrypt)
- Four Themes
- Three Font Sizes
- Six Charsets
- Dynamic User-Interface
- English and german translation
- Fully integration of myGEOtools
- Complete offline usage
- No permissions on the device needed
- App 2 SD
- Tablet Ready
- Two Widgets
- Function Search
We will support this product long term and add more features!
This product does not display Ads!
✔ High resolution graphics
✔ Redesigned (modern) app navigation
✔ New theme with slim frame (previous still selectable)
✔ New Unit Mode 1V:H common in engineering
✔ Rooftop Mode now labelled :12
✔ Two optional features as in app purchases: Camera mode and Relative Angle
keywords: Clinometer, XClinometer, spirit level,plumb bob,clinometer,bubble level,carpenter,wasserwaage,water level,smart tools,ruler,nivelle,geocaching,niveau à bulle,nivel de agua,livella,水泡式水平尺,水平仪,ватерпас,geocaching
According to wikipedia: An inclinometer or clinometer is an instrument for measuring angles of slope (or tilt), elevation or inclination of an object with respect to gravity. It is also known as a tilt meter, tilt indicator, slope alert, slope gauge, gradient meter, gradiometer, level gauge, level meter, declinometer, and pitch & roll indicator, . follow us on facebook,skype or twitter
This App includes:
True South compass.
U-clinometer+ allows you to easily determine an angle when your device is placed on edge; or pitch when your device is laid flat.
Theodolite combines your device's camera with the compass, GPS, and accelerometer to allow you to provide logistical information for a sales quote.
Configurators that allow you to customize our products with your requirements in order to estimate price.
QR Code reader allows you to scan QR codes and easily share them.
Many other features, such as links to the forum, tech support, and our website.
Have more questions about the Unirac Toolbelt App? Contact our Tech Support: email@example.com
++++ NEW: Get 24 hour access to the features of the full version! ++++
Near Geocaches always in view
6 near Caches in the full version
One click to show the nearest Cache
low battery consumption
Geocaching Live Api
See found Caches
Filter by cache-types
Show caches on a map
Set interval for refresh
With the Geocaching Widget you hava a overview over Caches near to you, no matter where you are. The Widget will update itself by refresh setting but you can retrieve the nearest Caches anytime with just on click.
Thanks tot he lastest version of the Google Location-Api, there is no need for GPS. Nevertheless it is just as accurate. This means that your Geocaching Widget uses nearly no battery.
The standard version of the Geocaching Widget shows you the cache wich is nearest to you. There will also be Advertisements. If you are annoyed by the ads you can purchase the full version any time via In-App-Billing.
In the full version of the Geocaching Widget you will see the 6 Geocaches nearest to you always on your Homescreen. Additionally there will be no Advertisemens and you can filter caches by type.
If you want more information about a Geocache, you can just click on it. If for example the official Geocaching App is installed on your System, this App will be opened. Otherwise you can view the Cache in your Browser.
Depending on the area you are located there are more or less Geocaches, for this reason you can set the maximum distance in the settings.
If you want to see the nearest Geocaches even faster, you can place the Geocaching Widget on your Lockscreen and stay up to date at any time (needs at least Android 4.2).
Should you have problems with Payment via Google play, you can find the Geocaching Widget also on Amazon App Shop.
Have fun with your Geocaching Widget!
If there are still errors while logging in, please reinstall the widet.
At the moment on some devices there is an error with the official Geocaching app, where the "Found-Page" is showed if you click a cache. This is not a problem of the Widget.
As usual with Smartphones, there are differences in location depending on connection and accessibility. Should the Widget show “An Error occurred” check your internet connection, log in again and refresh the Widget. Try to increase the maximum distance, and check if Google Play Services are up to date. For further help get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
More from developer
Android 4 users: if you get a FC on startup, please turn off hardware acceleration from your setting. A fix has been made and is being tested for the next release.
What you can do with GeoCam:
* GeoCaching: prepare a list of key places in an area and view them with your camera on augmented reality: name, distance. You will not require a data connection offline so it can be used when hiking abroad, when visiting another city... This will help you make sure you are going in the right direction and give you remaining distance. You can also add markers during your hike with the "Add here" option, for example to flag the base camp, a water source, or anything interesting you find on your way.
* GeoPictures: an original way of storing your holiday photo album. See all you pictures on Google Maps or on Google Earth on your personal computer with the export feature. Add markers with your comments on places you liked. You can share those albums with anyone who can run Google Earth, and use the EXIF GPS data stored by GeoCam to view them with any EXIF compatible application.
* GeoVideos: the first app to let you record videos with an embed layer of geographical data. A useful addition to pictures.
* Bearings: GeoCam is an accurate measure tool. It shows your compass orientation (choose between magnetic or geographic North), your inclination and elevation with readable cursors (like a cockpit HUD). It can be used in terrain mapping, on a glide, sailing, mountain biking...
* Measurements: Evaluate the distance to any object with the triangulation feature. You can also measure its height once the distance is known. This is not done by showing any unreadable cursor on the screen, but with mathematical formulas. Choose between metric and imperial measure systems.
This is a free edtition, but with GeoCam Pro, you get:
* No Ads
* Record and playback augmented video. This is a powerful tool in addition to geophoto to record the topology of any area for further reference, as you can add your own audio commentary. Augmented video is an exclusivity of GeoCam by Wazar.
* Export KMZ files to Google Earth, to display your pictures and markers in their original location and orientation, and share them easily.
If for some reason this does not work on your device, best is to contact me by email so that I can fix any issues. I won't be able to help if you do not get in touch.
* If you do not get a GPS signal, try opening Google Maps and wait for it to update satellites (until you get a fine location and the GPS icon stops blinking) then restart GeoCam. If Google Maps cannot get a GPS signal, make sure your device GPS is enabled (Settings - Location)
* If you like the app, please rate it :)
* When a picture is saved, it's path Alias is displayed. It starts with 'external\'. When looking for it, 'sdcard\DCIM\Camera' is a good place to start.
This is a demo version and contains one watch type. More are available in the full version.
Browse trough a sorted list of files and folders, and find out at a glance what are those things you don't need and that fill up the precious memory space. Get rid of them in a few clicks.
I originally wrote this app for myself, then thought it might be useful to others. It is meant to be lightweight and very easy to use, it will not replace a regular file browser.
This is a Beta version, so please email me with any unexpected behaviour or general feedback.
A Demo version is available on the Android Market to try before download!