Great app and really good customer support. I had an issue when I ugraded to 6.0 Marchmallow with the new file permissions requirement. I emailed support and they replied quickly with the solution. Turns out I just need to provide the APP with file permissions which fixed the problem!
This has been a lifesaver. I am not the most organized and must be in order to be effective. This has cut down on my time in preparing for and submitting monthly expense reports. It automatically prepares the reports and easy reconciliation. Well worth it. It could be enhanced if it could incorporate your driving as well without manually having to do it. Just a thought.
Ive been through about three phones since using this app for business expenses; my only gripe is that my categorized receipt codes do not transfer over. It is trivial, bit maybe a log in might take this app over the top!
Awesome app for keeping track of my work expenses. The customizable reports make everything a snap. The .CSV makes it super easy to copy and paste into our excel expense form and the .PDF of the recent pictures is also great. The support is about as good as it gets, super quick responses.
Could not import backup but Will Baumann was quick to give support to resolve the issue. I'm very happy with the app now!
Excellent app to keep track of your expenses on business trips. Creates an amazing summary report at the end and organizes multiple receipts on one page so no more scanning or pasting receipts on paper.
- Fixed a PDF Rendering Crash
- Updated the PDF Generation library to create a nicer looking PDF file
- Bumped to target Lollipop (Android 5.0)
- Removed the “CAMERA” permission entirely
- Refactored user preference management to reduce bug possibilities here
- Added support for receipts without a name field
- Fixed a bug in which swapping receipts didn’t always apply immediately
- Fixed a bug in which receipt image names wouldn’t always be updated properly