A Definite Keeper. I was looking for a way to keep track of my travel receipts BUT without having multiple JPG pages. Smart Receipts was the answer. I take my pix as receipts are generated, add the information about the expense, and save it. A simple answer to a vexing problem. A wonderful app.
Perfect for a sole trader with a handful of jobs running.. Every hour, every receipt logged instantly.. My contractors use this and send me their hours via email and pdf which also acts as invoice..
Great app for organizing your receipts. You can save files to PDF, CSV, and JPG formats. With detailed expense table and pictures following it. Possible Improvements in the future versions: 1. Capture only receipt's image like what office Len can do. 2. Auto read the names, dates, and amounts for similar receipts.
I guess people praising this app havent used Expensify .. this app is just useless. Says enter manually where as Expensify could dig out every thing from the receipt
Very useful. Been using this for a while. Hopefully, one day we can get to crop the receipts once we photo them.
Useful if you keep receipts and mileage for tax time it will put them in order by date even if put them in unorganized adding them and the developer's are fast at answering your questions
- Fixed a couple auto-backup bugs and added feedback mechanisms for severe failures scenarios
- Fixed a bug in which local backups didn't immediately appear
- Fixed a bug where photos weren't saved when rotating immediately
- Reduced app memory usage
- Added a tool-tip to gather more information about OCR interest
- Added new currencies
- Address of crash that was impacting Android N users sporadically
- Bumped the minimum supported SDK version to KitKat to focus on newer devices