The app is pretty nice but has one major flaw, OCR. They charge for every page that you want to autoscan. It's a shame considering how many OCR libraries are out that that are free.
Nice simple app, nice output options. Especially like being able to get a summary by category. Would get 5 if the UI was a little nicer and you could crop the photos (like the scan function on one drive)
I use this app to keep track all my daily expenses and I know exactly what I'm spending my money on. It has helped me not spend as much now.
Seems to be a good app for keeping track of Reciepts, but would be nice to be able to track budget as well,
Great App, made my life as a consultant much easier, and the developer is responsive and helpful in case of issues.
Great for small business. Easy to use. Accountant is happy with it!
- Added Android O support
- Added image/pdf validation during import to avoid corrupted files
- Optimized the tax field for input purposes
- Fixed a crash for users with many receipts
- Fixed a bug in which stale receipts could still be uploaded to Drive
- Fixed a bug in which swapping receipts could conflict with Drive uploads
- Updated many app dependencies