This is a 5 star for keeping up with receipts. Makes expense reports a breeze. At the end of an account period I just email a report to myself and presto I'm done!
Great does what I need it to do.
It helped me with my tax return. I had a technical question and received prompt response from dev. Highly recommend the app for any small business owner to keep track of their receipts. This is the best app I have ever had!
Fantastic options on creating categories survive to needs. Auto fill isn't they're but not that big a deal
This is an awesome receipt App. I simply couldn't do without it! One more thing - Will, the app developer was very prompt helping me with exporting/importing my data between phones.
What makes this app stand out is that it is most secure due to not having an OCR feature. This means that your receipts do not go to a third party for interpretation. If you travel to places like the UAE different shops show differen portions of your CC number, making it easy to glean the whole number with only a few purchases. Manual entry has been mad as simple as possible so this has been Great for a traveling consultant. I can't rave enough.. I dump the cvs table into a speadsheet that automatically uses the data for tailored invoice reporting and for CPA at end of year.. it's sooooo cool. My clients love my invoices (well, the format anyway). And, CPA loves it. I might only suggest one added custom list... as a nice to have.
- Fixed a PDF Rendering Crash
- Updated the PDF Generation library to create a nicer looking PDF file
- Bumped to target Lollipop (Android 5.0)
- Removed the “CAMERA” permission entirely
- Refactored user preference management to reduce bug possibilities here
- Added support for receipts without a name field
- Fixed a bug in which swapping receipts didn’t always apply immediately
- Fixed a bug in which receipt image names wouldn’t always be updated properly