I paid for an app which I thought I could scan in my receipts and generate a report as I need. But it does not tell you until after you pay for it that you have to buy additional scans to scan your receipts. And I have a bunch of receipts. This app does me no good. I wasted my money. It should be disclosed before purchase that you still have to pay for scans!! Now to try to get a refund
I was looking for a solution to my George Costanza wallet (way too many receipts). Now I immediately take the picture and log my expenses. I also log my mileage and makes month end a breeze! I also emailed the company looking for a solution to add tips to meal receipts. Within 10 minutes they replied that it will be added at a future update.
This is a great app to track my cash expenditures and not go over budget. I like the fact that I can email it to myself for storage in a pdf format. If possible it would be nice to have the ability to add categories as needed, so I don't always have to put it in the 'other' category. Still a great app.
Nice simple app, nice output options. Especially like being able to get a summary by category. Would be better if the UI was a little nicer and you could crop the photos (like the scan function on one drive)
As someone who travels and can't keep up with receipts, this app rocks! Easy to use...had one thing I couldn't figure out. Contacted support and got a quick, accurate, easy to understand answer. Recommend highly!
Love the app for expense account. Needs a search feature, ocr only gets it right 50% of the time
- Added support for exchange rate calculations in which you can enter the end price and calculate the rate
- Standardized the PDF report headers to present a more consistent approach for the various summations
- Added drag/drop support to category and PDF/CSV Column ordering
- Altered the OCR input behavior to respect the user's tax field settings
- Added support for PDF page sizing options for A4 vs Letter sizes