Try out the Wear Store.
With this app you'll see all compatible apps to the Android™ Wear system.
- sort apps by adding time, name and rating
- add apps to a favorite list
- see which app is already installed on your device
- be up-to-date with the news-feed
- see how many apps have every category
- see rating bar for every app
- see all Watchfaces in seperated list
- see what watch other users have
- watch video reviews to some apps
- see all installed wear apps on you device
- deinstall apps directly from App-Manager
Please contact me under firstname.lastname@example.org if you want a app or other content removed.
- Internet: to get the data from my server and from google
- write/read storage: cache the appicons
- Google Accounts and GService: to get the appdata from the google servers, you're able to decline them in the app
- Billing: to remove the ads in the app with in-app-puchases
This App doesn't have anything to do with the Play Store from Google. All listed apps, app-logos and other information are property of Google and/or the developer.
Wear Mini Launcher is designed to allow you to quickly launch any app from anywhere.
You have also access to quick settings with the double swipe gesture. You can change the brightness of your wear device, change the wifi state, the ring mode of your handheld or make it ring to find it back!
Make it looks like you! With many customization options, the launcher is now exactly as you want it to be.
Customize the position to slide from the part of the screen you chose.
You have to own an Android Wear device to use this app
Currently compatible devices:
► LG G Watch
► Samsung Gear Live
► Moto 360
► LG G Watch R
► Sony SmartWatch 3
► Asus Zenwatch
This is a first release, so don't hesitate to mail me if you have a suggestion or you find a bug.
To make it work when you first install it, please:
* Open the app on your smartphone while the watch is connected
* Open the app on your watch
If the handheld app shows a loading icon multiple times, reboot your watch. It sometimes loses the connection to your smartphone.
In-App purchases are only used by the donation system. The app and all the features will remain completely free.
* Phone and Device ID & call information: used to close the drawer during a phone call
* Wi-Fi connection information: used to enable / disable the WIFI and hotspot
★ Discover trending apps
★ Manage your wear apps
★ Stay tuned with our Android Wear newsticker
★ All Apps, Games and Watch Faces also online at: http://www.androidwearcenter.com
★ Modern design
★ Super fast
★ Manage your installed wear apps
★ Recommendation for best Android Wear apps
★ New Apps, Games and Watch Faces are updated continuously
★ News about Android Wear
★ Quick access to top apps
★ Apps and Games are ordered by categories
★ A list of all Android Apps Wear
★ A list of all Android Games Wear
★ A list of all Android Wear Watch Faces
★ Separate listing of all Android Apps Wear, which are promoted by Google
★ No Ads and completely free
Do you have suggestions for improvements? Any ideas or problems with the app. Let us know.
Android Wear Watch will buzzing to stop you from going out from your phone.
Can find your phone? Just tap on notification or start Find My Phone app on your watch and tap on the button to launch alarm and visual signals on your phone (even if it’s in silent mode).
The alarm can be setting up for your needs. You can:
- Set alarm volume
- Turn on gradual volume increasing
- Turn on vibration
- Select ringtone
- Set screen brightness
- Turn on Flashlight
The main functionality available for free, but some alarm customization features available only in PRO version, that can be purchased in app (price is $1,99).
You can view your calendar on your watch.
* Monthly(free), Daily(premium), Detail view(premium).
* Setting color, first day of week(free)
* Displaying calendar of events(premium).
Smartwatch, kodeglam, calendar, event, android wear
Wear Phone is the missing piece in handling phone calls on your Android Wear smart watch. Without this application, you could only answer or ignore incoming calls (as well as reply with canned replies). With this application, you get the following features:
* End ongoing calls.
* Enable/disable speakerphone.
* Enable/disable microphone.
* Start outgoing calls from your recents, favourites, your full contact list, or a keypad!
We believe that input on a smart watch needs to be different when it's not by voice, so the keypad is a new experiment we hope you enjoy.
This has only been tested on a Moto 360, please report any issues you find with square faces or the different DPI of the G Watch R before leaving a negative review.
If the app does not work properly on square watches or the G Watch R, please contact the developer for support. If the issue is not fixed, we will happily refund your purchase.
- Fast app discovery service. We scan the market daily for freshly submitted apps and Android Wear watchfaces.
- Wear News - stay up to date with the latest fresh news on wearables.
- Uninstall Wear apps through our Wear apps manager.
- Wear notifications, advanced sorting, categories and more..
Featured in news:
The aptly-named Apps for Wear serves as a one-stop shop for curated apps. It's definitely a must if you are new to the world of Android Wear. --PhoneArena
Good place to find Android Wear apps and watch faces. All Android users should at least try it. --AndroidAuthority
Like a Wear apps store
Wear HQ is NOT:
- Responsible for any misuses,
- Owner of any third party applications.
Please carefully read the Terms of Service:
- the android.permission.BILLING is needed for donations
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
Get more apps, games & news with "Android Wear Center": http://tinyurl.com/m87stxs
-Make sure your mobile is compatible with Android Wear.
-Make sure to pair your phone with the wearable device with help of the Android Wear App.
-To open: Go to "Start..." and open the app "Phone Finder" or say "Start phone finder"
Do you have any suggestions for improvement? Any ideas? Any issues with the app? Please let us know.
WARNING: Behavior not tested on encrypted or rooted devices. Use at your own risk.
Once you have paired your Android Wear device to this app, it will lock your device with a specified password when your Android Wear device has been disconnected - and unlock your device whenever your Android Wear device is connected.
- Only PIN and password lock modes are supported at this time.
- The developer takes no responsibility for the security of your device while Wear Unlock is installed.
Using the app is simple:
1. Define an unlock sequence on your phone using the companion app;
2. Launch Showear on your watch.
Now your smartwatch will be accessible only after the insertion of the right sequence.
Showear options are as follows:
- Lock screen on swipe from outside the screen
- Unlock on standby
- Auto-lock on standby
- Hide lock screen on standby
- Reduce screen brightness when locked
- Always-on lock screen
- Transparent lock screen or configurable background color
- Configurable lock elements' color
- Show/hide swipe sequence on lock screen
Development is just begun and new functionalities will be added according to feedback, so feel free to write me at: email@example.com.
AIDE features interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions to learn Android app development and Java programming skills. Follow the lessons, become an expert and apply what you've learned in your own app projects.
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. We use the Transformer Prime to code with AIDE. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
AIDE supports building apps with Java/Xml and the Android SDK, apps with C/C++ and the Android NDK as well as pure Java console applications. AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse projects. You can just copy the sourcecode to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively you can keep your sourcecode on your Dropbox - AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes. AIDE can also open Android Studio projects, which follow the default folder structure. AIDE also supports Git for professional development
A brief summary of features...
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
- Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
- Java programming course
- Android development course
- Game development course
- Android Wear course
- Create a sample App with a single click
- Build Java/Xml apps
- Build C/C++ NDK apps
- Build pure Java console applications
- Run your App with a single click
- No root access required
- Incremental compilation for fast build times
- Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
- Open default Android Studio projects
- Integrated LogCat viewer
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Preview XML layouts
- Jump from view in the designer to the XML element
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Extract method
- Code formatter
- Organize imports
- Out-comment code
- Create setters/getters/constructors from fields
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Goto class
- Very fast editor even with large files
- Code completion for Java and Android XML
- Android online help directly from the code
- Syntax highlighting for Java and XML
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
Give your Smart Watch a new stylish look and feel
1. Create your very own watch using photos of loved ones
Set the background of your watch with photos from my gallery. You can look at your loved ones anywhere anytime.
2. Enjoy variety of watch templates
Create over 100 types of template by combining watch frame and hour/minute hand in Watch Styler. You can create not only digital watch but also fancy analog watch.
3. Simple & easy customization using additional setting
Apply additional elements such as Date, World Time, Battery level indicator, Bluetooth to make your watch more useful.
- Solve some error analog watch of hour hands
This is a compass for your Android Wear with a unique Pointer mode. Feel when you are heading in the right direction.
The compass has two modes:
Normal: use it as you would use any compass app.
Pointer mode: stretch your arm and point. The watch will start buzzing when you are pointing to the set bearing.
Switch between the modes by swiping the screen (left is normal, right is pointer mode)
Tap the screen to say your bearing: "Bearing north west", "Bearing 38 degrees".
On the phone you can set your bearing by placing a marker on your desired location. The bearing is adjusted during your travels.
- Alert: It alerts you when your phone is out of the range of your Android Wear watch. Never forget to carry your phone with you again.
- Find: You can tap on your Android Wear watch to sound an alarm on the phone. Finding your Phone is so much easier. On the Android Wear watch say "Ok, Google, start Find My Phone"
- Secure: When your Android Wear watch is out of the Bluetooth range of your phone, the Android Wear Find My Phone App automatically locks your phone. Your phone is always secure.
Works with all Android Wear watches, Samsung, LG G, LG G R, Moto 360, Asus Zenwatch, Sony Watch 3.
If you do not want the auto locking feature, simply do not grant the App the Device Admin permission.
If you like it, give it a 5 star rating. This App will always be free, no Ad, no in-app purchase. It is our contribution to the community to make fellow Android Wear users' life easier.
Do not like it? Stop whining, the source code is at https://github.com/drhuanliu/AndroidWearFindMyPhone/ , contribute to make it better for fellow Android Wear users.
Credit: started with the code base from Android Wear SDK's example.
Including: Bubble Cloud Launcher for Android Wear → http://goo.gl/vkMvNK + see video from 3:33
NEW: Bubble Cloud Watch Face Launcher read about it here: http://goo.gl/eP3KD1
Watch new instructional video
Problems? Questions? http://goo.gl/mjDFb6
Nothing shows? http://goo.gl/QLtTzo
►Over 10,000 downloads
►Android Police http://goo.gl/ekwIjD
►Strap Blog http://goo.gl/OJZgxk
►Octoba (日本語で) http://goo.gl/ARxZ4a
►Blick.ch (Deutsch) http://goo.gl/byGYoG [incl video]
►AVR Magazine (Italiano) http://goo.gl/LLCnzK
►1337 Gal Suggests http://goo.gl/tQPUEe
►Technet (čeština) http://goo.gl/pkOLSV
►English http://youtu.be/vu8wNx8nvko?t=2m19s ►http://youtu.be/A3NKSASsafs
►Español http://youtu.be/YTDRW34RSSg ►http://youtu.be/HW3_c8JOauI ►http://youtu.be/1HELhejwVWc ►http://youtu.be/TLhhGltSv08
With this app you get Bubble Clouds both
►on your phone+tablet's home screens as widgets
►on the screen of your Android Wear smartwatch
Use it on either, or on both!
Bubble Clouds are amorphous groups of colorful circles. They give you access to your
Trick: Bubbles grow with use. More frequently used bubbles stand out from the crowd.
BUBBLE CLOUD LAUNCHER FOR ANDROID WEAR
►see video for comprehensive intro: http://youtu.be/Daa2hsanBhY?t=3m33s
►access Bubble Cloud App Drawer Launcher from any screen by double tapping or swiping in from the edge
►or use the BubbleCloud WatchFace Launcher - the most functional watch face ever!
►extreme care for battery efficiency
►live info bubbles → clock, battery, date → keep cloud on screen in ambient mode
►contact bubbles: call, text, email contacts from the watch!
►First ever launcher with Sticky Open mode: double tap to open AND keep app on screen (it reopens when screen un-dims!) → see video from http://youtu.be/Daa2hsanBhY?t=9m3s
HOME SCREEN WIDGETS
►App Bubble Clouds: add apps by Play Store categories, newly installed apps are populated automatically
►Bookmark Bubble Cloud: add links using "Share link" in any browser
►Contact Bubble Clouds: add people by contact groups or call log. With auto-population
►New: mixed content clouds!
►You get to support an independent app developer who is devoted to creating apps which put YOU in control
►No upgrade reminders neither on watch nor on phone
►Auto-populated clouds: bubbles added automatically
►Unlimited number of App Bubble widgets [free limit=1]
It's a one time in-app purchase: buy once, use it on all your current and future devices!
WE NEED YOUR HELP
If you like this app please leave a 5-star review in the Play Store. This app has been getting 1-star ratings lately, all without any comments or reasons. You know I heed criticism, and do my best to fix anything not up to the demands, but low ratings without explanation...:-( Even a 4-star rating lowers the overall score, but in the current rating system 5 pieces of 5-star ratings are needed to balance out a single 1-star down-rate.
Thank you all who helped!
PHONE, CONTACTS, READ_LOG: Contact bubbles
VIBRATE, SYSTEM ALERT, BOOT: Wear mini launcher
SMS, ACCOUNTS, CREDENTIALS: text+gmail from watch (opt in)
WIFI, NETWORK, SETTINGS: toggle bubbles
►Moto 360, LG G Watch, LG G Watch R, Gear Live, ZenWatch, Sony SW3
►Out of the box: Apex, GEL, Touchwiz, Nova + many more
►Others → http://youtu.be/cVg1tcO1-Y0?t=4m29s
Beta version: http://goo.gl/MI786H
The Wear Disco Android Wear app allows you to use your wearable as a mini disco system by keeping wearable screen on and showing HUNDREDS of random colours.
Stand out from the crowd
Looks cool at night.
Disco bouncing ball
As you move you're wrist, the bouncing ball moves and as the ball hits the edges, the colour of the ball and background colour change randomly.
This Android Wearable app allows you to control the speed of the colours being displayed on the wearable screen via long pressing the screen to access settings.
Has a standard flashlight setting.
More settings, colours, patterns and customisations to be released.
(The above wearable app is also on the handheld device for convenience, and works the same way)
Train Station Alert is an app that allows you to enter in any Train Station in the world! and be alerted within a given distance before arriving at your destination.
(App can also be used to enter in any address / zip code/ country etc)
Alerts are sent to your Android Wearable device and your Android phone.
Train Station Alert provides information on your current location and allows you to setup an automatic friend alert that will send out a text message to one or more friends who are expecting you, as you approach your destination. So when the alarm sounds, a text message is sent to your added friend alert!
The days of missing your stop are over!
Android Wear notifications of train times soon to come, as wearable apps are proving popular.
Once a place is selected, a map is shown and a live real time route is drawn from your current location, to your desired destination.