★★65% off till March 10th 2014!!★★
Now you can run a CVS, DC Hub, DHCP, DLNA, DNS, DDNS, eDonkey, Email (POP3 / SMTP), FTP Proxy, FTP, FTPS, FTPES, Flash Policy, Git, Gopher, HTTP Snoop, ICAP, IRC Bot, IRC, ISCSI, Icecast, LPD, Load Balancer, MQTT, Memcached, MongoDB, MySQL, NFS, NTP, NZB Client, Napster, PHP and Lighttpd, PXE, Port Forwarder, Proxy, RTMP, Remote Control, Rsync, SIP, SMB/CIFS, SMPP, SMS, Socks, SFTP, SSH, Server Monitor, Stomp, Styx, Syslog, TFTP, Telnet, Time, Torrent Client, Torrent Tracker, Trigger, Unison, UPnP Port Mapper, VNC, VPN, Wake On Lan, Web, WebDAV, WebSocket, X11 and/or XMPP server!
★★Normally you pay 0.99 or 1.99 for one server, here you get over 60 servers and network tools for this low price!★★
Start a server easily on the 'Simple' tab or go advanced and add users, allowed IP's, start/stop rules and more! Multiple servers can be run at the same time! No root needed, exceptions mentioned below.
★★Over 18 network tools!★★
- VNC Server: doesn’t work on most devices.
- Samba Server: won’t work on Windows.
- CVS, Email, PHP, Lighttpd, MySQL Server: one instance of this type can be run at the same time.
- ARM based: PHP, Lighttpd, MySQL, CVS, Rsync, VPN, Port forward, MySQL monitor, Traceroute
- Root needed: Port forwarder, VNC, VPN
★★Includes a PHP Server!★★
- The permissions for receiving and sending SMS are for the optional SMS Gateway Server.
★★Light or dark Holo theme!★★
A few general features
- Encryption for settings and password login support!
- Tasker and Llama support!
- Start / Stop servers using WIFI / SMS / call / power or cronjob rules! Or use the 'Trigger Server' for more!
- Set a port, network interface to listen on, backlog, logging (to file), etc. And if rooted set a port below 1024.
- Widget support!
- A lot more!
★★Change your device to a NAS Server, dedicated server and/or honeypot!★★
- Remote Control Client
- IP Calculator (IPv4 / IPv6)
- Port Scanner
- MySQL Monitor
- Raw socket (TCP / UDP)
- Command line
- Network speed
- Key generator
- HTTP Headers
- Wake On LAN (WOL)
- Lookup (DNS, IP, Host, Mac to Vendor)
- UPnP Port Mapper
★★Remote control support!★★
- CVS Server
- DC Hub Server (Direct Connect Hub)
- DHCP Server
- DHCP Proxy Server
- DLNA Server
- DNS Server
- Dynamic DNS Updater: DDNS services ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit
- eDonkey Server
- Email Server: POP3, SMTP
- FTP Proxy Server
- FTP Server
- FTPS Server
- FTPES Server
- Flash Policy Server
- Git Server
- Gopher Server
- HTTP Proxy Server
- HTTP Snoop Server
- ICAP Server
- IRC Bot
- IRC Server
- ISCSI Server
- Icecast Server
- Load Balancer Server
- LPD Server (Printer Server)
- MQTT Server
- Memcached Server
- MongoDB Server
- Multicast DNS Server (Bonjour)
- MySQL Server
- NFS Server
- NTP Server
- NZB Downloader Client
- Napster Server
- PHP Server and Lighttpd Server (optional PHPMyAdmin and more)
- Port Forwarder
- Proxy Server
- PXE Server (Network Boot)
- Remote Control App Server
- Rsync Server
- RTMP Server
- RTMP Proxy Server
- SMB / CIFS Server (Samba)
- SMPP Server
- SMS Gateway
- SOCKS Server
- SSH Server
- SCP Server
- Server Monitor
- SFTP Server
- SIP Server
- Stomp Server
- Styx Server
- Syslog Server
- TFTP Server
- Telnet Server
- Test Server: Echo, Discard, CHARGEN, QOTD
- Time Server
- Torrent Downloader Client
- Torrent Tracker Server
- Trigger Server
- Unison Server
- UPnP Port Mapper
- VNC Server
- VPN Server
- Wake On LAN client (WOL)
- Web Server
- WebDAV Server
- WebSocket Server
- X11 Server
- XMPP Server / Jabber Server
Useful for penetration testing, IT specialists, students and more!
The application shows relevant diagnostic information about an access point such as MAC Address, encryption, signal strength, etc.
On some access points the application tries to guess the access point default password via a public known algorithm.
This app is NOT MEANT to be used as a hacking utility, so I'm not responsible of the usage you make of it.
IT IS JUST A LIST, DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING MORE THAN THAT (sorry for all caps, but some people expect matrix meets mission impossible... and give a bad rating when their expectations are not met :) )
Please read the description...
Penetration test is used to test security of something. (if that something passes penetration test, there is a higher chance that hacker cant hack into it)
Apps are sorted with Tags.
Links to Apps on the Play Store.
Links to Apps that are NOT on the Play Store
Links to Source Code of Open Source Apps
Links to App websites.
Links to Google the name of the App or App Package.
Alternative Links to PlayStore and PlayStore Website (just in case someone likes to have those) Some apps are not on the play store, so those links wont work on the Google Play Store, but might work on other Stores (for example Aptoide).
Because there are not many pentest apps for android, there are also some useful apps for network administrators, system administrators, geeks and more :)
Tools will be as soon as i find some. if you found some app that is not there, or have any ideas on how can i make this app better, just hit me up on email.
This app requires permission to access the internet, because this app is actually a browser that is showing my website. (all the info about apps and app links are on that website)
Keywords: network net internet system sys linux pen penetration pentest test testing vulnerability programming hack hacking hacker intrusion security sec protection scanner analyzer anonymous protocol address ip
This Application contains different tools like:
* Google Hacking
* Google Dorks
* DNS lookup
* MX Records
* DNS Dig
* Security Rss Feed
This Application is still in beta version. We will be releasing soon its full version with some more better tools and utilities. Stay tuned for more updates.
Data ON-OFF is FREE and ADS-FREE, but if you like it, please click "LIKE" on http://www.facebook.com/miabit.it
1) ICS users (Android 4) must add the widget as explained in this guide: http://support.google.com/ics/nexus/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=it&answer=1628154
2) widgets installed on external memory (SD card) could not work properly.
- enable/disable (switch on/off) data with a single click;
- 3 widget icon styles;
- (optional) notifications when data setting changes (not by Data ON-OFF);
- (optional) automatically restore user configuration when it's changed;
- (optional) auto disable mobile data when battery level is lower than a custom value;
- (optional) event monitor and logging (about data config).
- Access Network State
- Change Network State
- if the mobile data setting changes (not changed by Data ON-OFF) when the phone is connected to a WiFi network, Data ON-OFF ignores the change and does not update the widget icon. This is an implementation choice, that saves some memory RAM.
- Data ON-OFF has been written in the University of Pisa, Italy.
Please report any bugs or suggestions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
BY DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW:
a. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
b. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH USE.
c. THE APPLICATION IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS, EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEMS, OR ANY OTHER ACTIVITIES IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE APPLICATION COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.
turn off internet - click on the green button in application
turn on internet - start application and click on the red button in application
youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6Q6-8uefJA
if you can not back turn on the Internet in application please go to Settings in your phone than Wireless and network settings -> Mobile networks ->
Access Point Name and than click menu button and than Reset your APN to default
If you have any problem with the application so please write to: email@example.com
Not for CDMA phones
based on application APNdroid (original source) by Martin Adamek
published in the Market under GNU GPL v3 license
source code: http://code.google.com/p/internet-onoff-free/
Keywords: internet, mobile data, turn off, turn on, OnOff, On/Off, apn, switch, connection, save battery, power, mobile phone, cell
For example, did you know that if you have 500 MB monthly cap on your mobile data with $9.99 per month and you use only 100 MB per month you pay yearly over $95 for nothing. Quit wasting your money and download Data Detective.
+ Supports mobile (4G/3G/Edge/GPRS) and Wi-Fi data network traffic monitoring.
+ Application specific costs and data usage. Notice that estimated costs are more accurate the longer that you've used the application.
+ Total sent and received mobile and Wi-Fi data usage statistics.
+ Usage costs in your own currency (dollar, euro, rupee, etc.).
+ Money saving tips about your mobile data usage.
+ Mobile data quota counter.
+ All counters and estimates available for "last 24 hours", "last 7 days", "last 30 days" and for "this billing cycle".
+ Number of supported subscription types.
+ Starts automatically if you restart your phone.
+ Guaranteed response if you have any questions on our application
Notice that this is a free version of the app. This means that you will get ads within the app. If you want an ad-free version with priority for latest updates and features check out our PRO-version: https://market.android.com/details?id=eu.versine.datadetective.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our application(s), please contact us via
Keywords & tags: traffic counter 2g 3g wifi gprs count netcounter traffic statistics flow watchdog nettraffic net network traffic monitor data counter trafficstats control network usage mobile counter trafficinfo data manager
Apps can help you use your smart phone as a flashlight whenever you need.
The main characteristics of Pro version:
- Completely Free
- Has the best free flashlight support.
- Flashlight app with nice layout and simple controls.
- Free flashlight without any additional / hidden costs.
- The best flashlight and one of the highest rated on the market.
- The best tablet app available today on all device resolutions.
- Flashlight with a small memory footprint, low battery and CPU consumption. Highly optimized.
- Strobe light function with adjustable on/off intervals
- Morse code functionality with a Text to Morse code support.
- Do not steal user information
- Run fast, immediate
- Saves energy when not in use
- Easy to use for most users
- The time, the time and the battery life of the device in the best way
- The sleek, user-friendly
- Afternoon other useful functions
The main functions:
- Enlighten quick light from the main interface
- Bright lights of emergency alert, emergency
- Light of police lights
- Light Screen colors
- Candle Light, strobe light
- Disco Light Full screen
- Spiral Light Full screen
- Use bright screen if the device does not have flash light
- Color bulbs light
- SOS Light with flash
- Setting sound and default light...
Currently, this is the only app that supports almost all devices with camera flashlight and fully supports all versions of Android (2.1 to 4.3). This takes huge
amounts of time and effort and in order for Flashlight LED to remain the best flashlight on the market, I have to use ads inside it.
Why Flashlight LED needs so many permissions and how are they used:
* TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOS (CAMERA flashlight)
- In order to start the camera flashlight on some devices, Flashlight has to use a small part of the camera hardware and it needs this permission. Don't worry, I'm not
taking any pictures or videos without your permission. Flashlight is just accessing the camera LED / flash.
The following permissions are required by Google's own ad provider (Admob) and Millennial Media (the biggest independent ad network). Both are respected industry
- Used to load ad info from their servers.
* READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY
- Some Motorola devices have factory bugs. These devices don't have unique IDs and this became a problem for ad networks, because they can't function without it. There
is a workaround for this problem by using the PHONE IDENTITY permission. This permission is used only for getting a unique id.
Disclaimer: Strobe light can cause seizures in some people with history of epilepsy. Do not point to the face when the flash light in flashing mode.
Turn your phone int a color flashlight! It helps find your way in the theater is that you keep stepping on. Find your keys in the dark. Dance with strobe light in a club.
Element53 creates a TCP-tunnel to a SOCKS proxy server. The client side of the tunnel is localhost:3128. For your convenience the server part is provided.
If you have rooted your device (this is no requirement) you can install ProxyDroid and route all internet traffic into the tunnel.
Element53 Lite allows you to test until you have reached 10 mb traffic. If you like Element53, you can upgrade to the Pro version for unlimited network traffic!
If you encounter a bug or problem, please contact the developer before leaving a bad rating or review.
If you are using the provided server, note that we are not logging any of your traffic. So, nothing of your generated traffic will be saved or logged. If you don't trust it, you can also run your own server.
Perfecta para llevar el control en tu factura.
- Notifica si el consumo supera la previsión
- Muestra las aplicaciones con mayor consumo
- Reconfigura las consultas para ahorrar batería
- No funciona correctamente en los dispositivos Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103)
1. Data traffic monitor: check the data traffic of 2G/3G and Wi-Fi. It can also provide data traffic warning function which will warn you on notification bar when the data traffic is close to the value you set.
2. View detail: you can view data traffic that any single app occupies, and you can also stop the running of data-guzzling apps to cut down your data traffic.
3. Instantaneous data traffic: view the instantaneous data traffic of upload and download.
Avast "Moghav-A [Trj] (trojan)" has been detected (June 2, 2012)
It was false detection of that AdLantis Android SDK adlantis.jar is virus.
There was an authoritative answer from AVAST Software, which is the developer of avast! Mobile Security.
AVAST Software updated for their system at about 3 am June 22, 2012 (Japan time),The fix has been completed.
Also, To check fixing this problem, please update avast! Mobile Security with the latest version of the date of June 22.
Instructions for use:
Preferences can be found by pressing the menu button. Many display options are available to customize what is on the screen.
The range on the meter can be changed in the options or by sliding your finger up or down on the screen. The left side of the screen adjusts the minimum, the right side adjusts the maximum. You can lock or unlock touch adjustments through the menu.
Custom color values can be set for the text. Sound can be enabled and customized in preferences, default is off. This will play a tone at a rate determined by the EMF reading, similar to a Geiger counter.
More detailed Instructions are available from the menu within the app.
Added Features in Paid Version:
Full Graph functionality
Auto Ranging Function
This app was designed to be lightweight, fast, and free of gimmicks. Please email any questions, comments, concerns, or ideas. If you have any problems, please use email as this is the only way I will know how to reach you.
emf meter, emf detector, electromagnetic field, magnetic field, ghost, ghost hunting, paranormal, spirits, ghosts, entities, halloween, plotted graph
More from developer
-Navegación rapida entre comics
-Compartir con amigos ( link o imágen)
-Guardar comics en la tarjeta SD
Recuerden que la velocidad de descarga depende del sitio de Bunsen, no de la aplicación.
La aplicación esta liberada bajo licencia GPL y pueden descargar el codigo fuente de https://github.com/cldrn/lector-bunsen
Los comentarios y calificaciones son muy apreciados =)
Jorge Pinto - Creador de Bunsen
Help the enviroment by reducing the amount of paper wasted in paper schedules.
BCBus supports more than 30 communities:
100 mile house
Ashcroft - Cache Creek - Clinton
Central Fraser Valley
Clearwater & Area
Cowichan Valley Commuter
Fort St. John
Mt. Waddington Regional District
Penticton & Okanagan-Similkameen
Port Alberni & Alberni-Clayoquot
Smithers & District
Vernon Regional & North Okanagan
Whistler & Pemberton Valley
Please help this app get better by rating it and including feedback.