Match stats consist of total matches played, matches won, matches lost, matches tied, and winning percentage.
Games stats consist of total games played, games won, games lost, and winning percentage.
Please send feature requests to email@example.com. Thoughts on how to improve Compete are welcome.
Keywords: Compete Competition Racquetball Racquet Racketball Match Game Singles Doubles Cut-throat Cutthroat Sevens California RB Table Tennis Badminton
•Full court strategy board
•Intuitive and easy use
•Draggable images to move around the court
•Draw in different color, thickness etc.
•Get images from gallery or SD card. Perfect for preset play illustration
•Clear drawing without reset the players
•Save play setup
•Full function score board for events from elementary school to pro
•Must-have for coaches, players and parents
Find the latest information from the following sources:
You can get up to date information as well as posting your comment and getting comment on others from the social networking sites.
You will be able to share your thoughts, meet new friends and equip yourself with more knowledge.
There are also links provided to keep you informed on the men and women world ranking.
Let’s not wait. Download now and keep abreast with the latest development in the table tennis arena.
Please give this free app a good rating if you like it so it will benefit other users as well.
Thank you for your support.
Acknowledgement goes to ITTF and tabletennista.com for providing constant feed on all the good information.
It can be used in local tournaments , leagues , college or practice games . Scorekeeper app can score Best of 7 ,5 ,3 or 1 games . It records which player will serve next . You can add the player names and also extend by adding club or country name . Once a game in a match is completed it can be added and the next game can be scored . The app works on Portrait mode and also is tested on landscape for Nexus 7 and Nexus 4 .
It is best suited for parents , coaches or friend who are scoring for their player during a match .
Game Usage :-
1. Click the Player push button to increase the score . After 2 points serve (*) will move automatically to next server.
2. After the game is finished (e.g 11/8) , please add them to games summary by using push button "Add Game".
3. The Games Summary will show all the game scores .
4. Use the 7 , 5 ,3 ,1 radio buttons to select the best # of games . e.g choose 5 for best of 5 games where one who reaches 3 game first will be the winner.
5. First Server check box - This button informs who will serve first and it will be applicable for whole match . You need to select this only once and it will keep tab of server for all the games in a match .
6. Edit Player Name - You can enter you name and opponent player name and also Club or Country Name . Recommended practice is use the (Club) or (Country) for clarity.
7. Use New Match button to start a new match .It will clear all games scores
8. Use Clear Game Score to clear current game .
Doubles Game : Added on 11th Oct 2013
1. New Menu Item "Doubles Mode" is available to change the game mode to Doubles .
2. To enter Player Names please use the Edit Player Name check box .
For Team 1 , Please enter Player Name as e.g. Ma Lin / Wang liqin . It means that they are part of the same team .
Ma Lin will be serving first .
For Team 1 , Please enter Player Name as e.g. Achanta / Timo Boll . It means that they are part of the same team .
Achanta will be receiving first .
3. Switch Side feature will allow players to switch the sides . It does not change the state of the game so is only useful at the start of the game . It is also applicable for singles mode.
4. Shuffle - Double - You can shuffle the team 1 or team 2 separately .
Double Serving and Receiving - the word "(serves)" informs on which player is going to serve next . The symbol * informs which team has the serve . The word "(receives)" inform which player is going to receive now .
If a deciding game is going on , the receiving team player will shuffle automatically when any team gets to 5 point first .
Impress your friends!
This is the perfect tool to keep track of the score of your games.
This score board is designed for Tennis. To guest many sports, please visit our website: http://scoreboard.playfairplay.net/
+ Actual available languages:
- Catalán (gracias a Enrique)
- Español (gracias a Carlos)
+ Actual features:
- Movable on SD-Card
- Sharing the score with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, e-mail, SMS.....
- Editing of the name of the teams
- Undo of last 20 changes
- Sound for the end of the match, set, game
- Memorization of information when exit the app
- Italian design
- Ready from 2.1 Android version to the newest
- Ready for Phone and Tablet
- More languages (Russian, Japanese....).
Do not hesitate to suggest us other sports, games, languages or features onhttp://scoreboard.playfairplay.net
Keywords: Tennis, Handball, Hand Ball, Pallamano, Basket, street basket, scoreboard, street sport, score board, score track, score mobile, score card, scorecard, marcador, basketball, volley, volleyball, beach volley, score keep, ping pong, tennis tavolo, table tennis
Access to all public results of the actual season with only 3 clicks.
1. Choose the regional alliance
2. Choose the age group
3. Choose the league
The mobile application enables remote access to the latest results of
the German table tennis leagues. It is user-friendly and provides a
great alternative (to your browser) for getting up to date with the
newest results. A must-have for all table tennis fans!
- Leagues can be stored in a favorites list.
- Access to the actual results of the supported alliances.
- Shows the actual table as well as the actual playing schedule.
- Enables view of the match reports.
- My club.
- Checks for new match reports.
- You can easily add match days to the calendar.
Season 12/13 and 13/14
- Regional- und Oberligen
- Badischer Tischtennis Verband
- Bayerischer Tischtennisverband
- FTT Bremen
- Hessischer Tischtennisverband
- Rheinhessischer Tischtennisverband
- Südbadischer Tischtennisverband
- TTV Niedersachsen
- TTV Rheinland
- TTV Sachsen-Anhalt
- TTV Württemberg-Hohenzollern
- Westdeutscher Tischtennisverband
Feedback can be provided to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the case
that problems occur or you have suggestions for improving the quality
don’t hesitate to contact us.
You can create strategy with animation and share with friend!
For player, coaches, sir, spectator, and so on.
I hope this application will help your team.
Enjoy your sports life!!
This application's functions
- move piece
- plus button : record point of piece
- start button : play back with animation
- pencil button : draw line (3 color)
- eraser button : erase all line
- shake : reset record
- config button : show Config window
- change cort size (full or half)
- change back number and name
- save data (max is 100)
- load data
- share with web (site "Sportsboard")
How to use playback!
1. move piece
2. push plus button. The number under plus button will increment. This is record num.
3. repeat 1. and 2.
4. push start button.
Q: Why does it need INTERNET permission?
A: This is a free app; we need ads to support our work.
Tags: tennis apparel, women tennis apparel, girls tennis apparel, cheap tennis apparel, tennis apparel sale, tennis apparel brands, plus size tennis apparel, mens tennis apparel, kids tennis apparel.
This is the perfect app for Tennis fans!
ATP World Tour and WTA.
Tennis Podcasts, Tennis RSS feeds, Tennis mobile websites, Tennis news, Tennis stats, Tennis videos ... all-in-one app!
January 13 - January 20
May 26 - June 2
June 23 - July 6
London, United Kingdom
August 25 - September 1
New York City, United States
Top Tennis websites and bookmarks:
- Live Score
- Yahoo Tennis Mobile Website
- ATP World Tour mobile website
- WTA Tennis
- Yahoo Tennis US
- Tennis Explorer
- Eurosport Tennis
- Sky Sports News
- The Guardian
- CBS Sports
- Tennis Matchstat ver 3.1
YouTube Tennis Channels:
- ATP World Tour
- Tennis Channel
- Tennis 4HD
Top Tennis Podcasts:
- TENNIS.com Podcast
- Tennisnow.com Podcast
- The Tennis Podcast by David Law
- Tennis Podcast with Jon Wertheim
- Essential Tennis Podcast-Instruction
Top Tennis RSS feeds:
- BBC Sport Video and Audio
- WTA latest videos
- WTA latest news
- WTA latest photos
- Yahoo News
- BBC Sport News
- Sky Sports
- ESPNSTAR Tennis Headlines
- Tennis Connected
If you usually use another website or if you have any suggestions for a future update please send us an email to email@example.com.
This app collects free content available on the internet and redirect users to it. All content remains property of original owners and we do not edit any content. This app has no affiliation with ATP World Tour and WTA or any other content providers and all content displayed herein remains intellectual property of original owner.
If you want us to remove any content please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove it within 24h.
This application uses Google Analytics to anonymously track usage data within the application.
The instructions are simple:
TAP to increase score.
SWIPE to subtract score.
PRESS and HOLD to reset.
The display is lockable in Portrait or Landscape and the interface is clean and easy to use. Scores are saved through multiple play sessions if desired.
If there is a feature you wish to see in the next version, please use the provided link to email me!
Forgot to bring the league scoresheets? Can't see the scoreboard at your kids' matches? Those guys at open gym not keeping score again when there are teams waiting? Match Point Scoreboard can help!
- Track (add/subtract) scores for two teams. Option to use the large point tile as an add button.
- Configurable match options: points per game, point caps, timeouts (number and length), auto side-switch.
- Pre-set templates for Table Tennis and Volleyball.
- Match Logging: displays game start/end time, match winner, game record and scores.
- Save Teams (name, choice of six colors). Team records (matches/games/points) track automatically when each game finishes!
- Displays scores for all games in the match.
- Serve indicator (next to score grid).
- Ability to switch sides.
- Auto-rotates to portrait or landscape modes (can also lock to one or the other.)
- No special permissions required to run!
Upgrade to the Pro version for the following extras:
- Unlimited team creation! The free version is limited to four per sport.
- 36 team colors to choose from! (vs six in the free version.)
- Unlimited match logging! The free version is limited to displaying the eight most recent matches (per sport.)
- Standings page, sort by win count or win %. Email plain text or HTML. Team record editing.
- Game logs which display each point change, timeout, and other game actions! Individual game logs are automatically saved and can be viewed from the match log.
- Score graphs so you can view the flow of the game! View score graphs from past games from the match log!
- Sharing match results via email (html option includes score graphs), Google+, or Twitter!
- Large serve indicator around score tile.
- Edit match configurations (number of games, play to score, timeout length, etc...) after the match has started!
There currently isn't a way to export team/match data from the free version to the pro version, although the process is being researched. The pro version will install as a separate application and recorded data from the free version will remain there.
If you like the app, please consider purchasing the 'pro' version and support future development! The pro version can be found in the "More from Developer" section. Thanks!
More from developer
- Change brush stroke width
- Rotate on X and Y axis using sliders and touch
- Move your image, and Zoom in and out
- Clear and Undo with the back button
- Change colors
- Save and load images
Designed by a University of California, Berkeley student for UI Design class.
* Clean, sleek interface.
* Different layouts for landscape mode
* Set a rating to set the suggested tip
* Configurable options allows you to tweak everything!