ENGLISH / FRENCH Available
• OFF LINE travel guide with many colour pictures
• ONLINE Hotel Listing of Phuket and Phang Nga Area
- 400+ hotels displayed in a clear listing (with location on Google Maps of the area)
• ONLINE booking of your hotel
- Secured Booking of your hotel through Paypal or any Credit Card
• Geolocation function w/ nearest hotels
- Find the nearest hotel around you using your geolocation
• Google Map of Phuket w/ hotels/attraction markers
• Static OFFLINE map of Phuket
• Events happening in Phuket
- Check all Party events in Phuket, today and in the 10 coming weeks.
• All Screen compatibility
- All Screen Density/resolution
- Ultra high density (320dpi) tablets ready
• Application can be backed up
• Application can be installed on the SD card
Application in ENGLISH & FRANÇAIS (automatic detection of your phone locale setting) with extra option to choose the language during runtime.
The PhuketSNS application is for free traveler.
air ticket can do yourself. reserve a all day tour,half tour,SPA/Massage, pickup car etc and There is Information free honeymoon,Package Travel
Compare price hotel,full villa,guest house,promotion
this is lowest price
Survival information is Let's meal,air transportation(Bus/Taxi),Survival thailand language,Exchange area,Map search(important),Important Phone book
Phuket information is Thailand Introduction,Phuket introduction,greeting etiquette,thailand festival,surely taken when you to..,thailand holiday, Be observable manners,phuket airport information map,transportation,I/O card example,Attention information
recommend information is recommend travel,recommend restaurant,festival,discount coupon,recommend place tour,recommend food
customer is notification,Q&A,reserved status,Help call
phuket,phuket travel, Phuket tours,PhuketSNS
Discount Phuket tours,travel, excursions and activities,phi phi island, phang nga bay and information guide, Phuket half day tour,
Khai island tour,adventure tour,elephant treking, rafting, phuket hotel,similan island tour,Pool villa,phuket map,phuket golf,
phuket fantasea show, the beach,maya bay,phuket honeymoon,recommend phuket travel,recommendation phuket travel,recommend phuket tour,
recommendation phuket tour,free trip,traveling,take a trip,go on a trip,
hana tour, mode tour,phuket golf travel,phuket golf tour,phuket hotel,phuket air tiket
thai,thailand, thailand free travel,thai travel,thai free travel,thailand golf, thai golf,thai honeymoon,thailand honeymoon,
NOW amazing offline weather plugin included! 14 days weather forecast for every thai cities. Plugin works in offline mode. Detailed current weather with information about: conditions, temperature, humidity, pressure.
Our Thailand offline road map (route map) primarily displays roads and transport links rather than natural geographical information. Offline Thailand road map also shows non-automotive tourist routes, and more detailed area around the cities: Bangkok, Patong, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Samui, Kaho Lak, Karon
You can use this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
- multilingual interface
- city finder
- weather forrecast
- hotels deals (online module) with motels & hostels included
- Things to do & trips
- Attraction Deals: museums, airport transports, walking tours, bike tours, national parks,, jungle, food discovery deals, scuba diving, River Cruise, adventure cruise, zoo safari, elephant riding, canoe tours, fishing tours, Loro Parque & Siam Park Admission Ticket, Wine Trails, Thai Boxing Match with Transfers, Dream World Theme Park Tickets, Speedboat Tours, Mountain Safari
- POI finder (like: hotels, parkings, restaurants, fast food, gas stations)
11 LANGUAGES supported:
English, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
With our weather plugin you can set any city or region (like Bangkok or Phuket) to get actual weather. Weather is available all the time in your phone in offline mode. It's realy nice because you don't need to pay for internet connection and roaming.
Thailand (ประเทศไทย), officially the Kingdom of Thailand (ราชอาณาจักรไทย) is a country in Southeast Asia with coasts on the Andaman Sea and the Gulf of Thailand. It borders Myanmar (Burma) to the northwest, Laos to the northeast, Cambodia to the southeast and Malaysia to the south.
With great food, a tropical climate, fascinating culture and great beaches, Thailand is a magnet for travellers the world over.
Thailand is the country in Southeast Asia most visited by tourists, and for good reason. You can find almost anything here: thick jungle as green as can be, crystal blue waters that feel more like a warm bath than a swim in the ocean, and food that can curl your nose hairs while tap dancing across your taste buds. Exotic, yet safe; cheap, yet equipped with every modern amenity you need, there is something for every interest and every price bracket, from beach front backpacker bungalows to some of the best luxury hotels in the world. And despite the heavy flow of tourism, Thailand retains its quintessential Thai-ness, with a culture and history all its own and a carefree people famed for their smiles and their fun-seeking sanuk lifestyle. Many travellers come to Thailand and extend their stay well beyond their original plans and others never find a reason to leave. Whatever your cup of tea, they know how to make it in Thailand.
☆ Multilingual interface! ☆
Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of City Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Patong (Thai หาดป่าตอง) refers to the beach and town on Phuket's west coast. It is the main tourist resort in Phuket, and contains an important center of Phuket's nightlife and shopping. The beach became popular with Western tourists, especially Europeans, in the late 1980s. Numerous hotels are located there and the area has expanded into a large tourist mecca.
Patong Beach is famous for its nightlife and 3.5 kilometres (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s western side. Nightlife is centered on two main areas Bangla Road and 'Paradise Complex', with Bangla Road being predominantly straight and Paradise Complex gay. Both roads are lined with many bars, discotheques and go go bars. Prostitution in Thailand is illegal but tolerated as is the case with Patong Beach, especially on Bangla Road where there are many older Western men drinking with younger Thai women and ladyboys. Some discos in Patong charge a 200 baht admission fee but rather than being a cover charge, this is partly a drink minimum since you get a voucher for one drink and most clubs charge 150 baht for almost all drinks.
On December 26, 2004, Patong Beach along with many other areas along the western coast of Phuket and Thailand were struck by a tsunami caused by the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake. The wave caused a great deal of destruction to the waterfront of the beach and immediately inland and many people were killed. Patong was one of the worst affected areas of Phuket, although the destruction was not as bad as nearby Khao Lak. Patong has largely recovered since the tsunami.
This is the most amazing app you will find when it comes to information about Phuket culture.
Get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals for Phuket food app fanatics.
Download this app now!
Phuket (Thai: ภูเก็ต, pronounced [pʰūː.kèt]), formerly known as Thalang (ถลาง Tha-Laang) and, in Western sources and navigation charts, Jung Ceylon (a corruption of the Malay Tanjung Salang, i.e. \"Cape Salang\"), is one of the southern provinces (changwat) of Thailand.
Discover everything you want to know about Phuket! Download and get this app to have these exclusive features!
- A continuous, up-to-date non-stop flow of news and information about Phuket attractions.
- Like and comment on Phuket landmarks articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest Phuket products and deals!
- Read the latest articles and feedback on Phuket.
- Be one of the firsts to get the Phuket best deals.
- Share Phuket news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
* This Phuket app will add a new icon onto your home screen that links to a mobile web page which helps fund and promote the development of this Phuket app. If you do not want to use this useful resource, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we greatly appreciate your support.
Discover and download this free Phuket app now!
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Historic Sights of Phuket (8 sights)
* Popular Temples (8 sights)
* Kammala Tour (6 sights)
* Phuket Seashore (7 sights)
* Places of Worship (6 sights)
* Rawai Beach (6 sights)
* Chalong Bay (8 sights)
* Patong Tour (9 sights)
* Nightlife on Bangla Road (9 sights)
* Gay Nightlife in Patong (6 sights)
* Walk Around Karon (7 sights)
* Old Town Phuket (8 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
When you come diving with us you get to know everyone involved with this small but quality conscious scuba dive centre.
For all programs we promise to have small groups; be it for the dive trips or for the dive courses.
Merlin Divers offers:
All PADI dive courses from beginner to the professional level
Half day dive trips along the west coast of Phuket
Day trips and liveaboard from 1 up to 10 days to the dive sites of Phi Phi, Racha and Similan Islands, Shark Point, Anemonen Reef and King Cruiser wreck and Burma
Snorkelling tours along the west coast of Phuket and to the Phi Phi, Racha und Similan Islands
Retail store with items for watersports like diving, snorkeling and swimming and items in general for holidays on the beach and seaside
The Essential Guide For Travelers! This application provides an illustrated city guide and maps. With this application, it's easy to find out the best places to go, such as where to eat,sleep,and drink, before you arrive or when you are there. It also helps you understand the local culture and history.
Fully Illustrated: Not just text contents, but a visible experience of the city.
Up-to-date Guides: Carefully selected destinations and attractions of the city, with Street Maps included.
Rich Information: Historical background and fun facts of destinations, how to get there, contact info, acceptance of credit cards, etc.
Well Organized: All contents are listed by category. It's easy for you to find out the topics you are interested in.
Navigation With Ease: The guide locate all destinations on a zoomable map. It's easy to find out the right way to go.
Access Anywhere(*): Save roaming and WiFi charges when traveling. All articles and photos provided is offline available for instant, anywhere access.
Easy to Use: Integrated phone numbers for fast dialing. One click to sending E-mail or accessing website of destinations.
(*)Note: You can browse articles, gallery and static maps offline. The navigation feature with zoomable maps still requires internet connections.
★ WIRED magazine’s “essential app” 2012
★ WSA-Mobile Award Winner 2012 for m-Tourism & Culture
★ WYSTC Award Winner for the best youth & student travel app 2011
☆ FREE PHUKET HIGHLIGHTS GUIDE
Use the free highlights guide to get an overview of content, features and design of the premium guides!
☆ WORKS OFFLINE
Upgrade your highlights guide for premium content and avoid roaming fees abroad: all guides, features, and maps work also without Internet connection (offline maps).
☆ TRAVEL TIPS FROM THOUSANDS OF TRAVELERS
Get authentic recommendations and traveler reviews for more the best sights, restaurants, shops, nightlife spots and most exciting things to do.
☆ ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS, RESTAURANTS, BARS & MORE
Browse through the destinations’ most exciting locations, discover unique landmarks and benefit from local insider tips.
☆ SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES
Feeling social? Write reviews of places you've discovered and share them with your friends and tripwolf’s community of thousands of worldwide globetrotters!
☆ TRIP PLANNER: PHUKET
Plan and organize your trip, calculate the shortest route and display it on a map!
☆ AUGMENTED REALITY VIEWER
View your environment, locate sights near you and get instant access to relevant information like opening hours, price and address.
☆ TRAVEL STORIES FROM THE TRIPWOLF BLOG
Budget holidays in Japan? Where to eat in New York? India’s most haunted destination? Access genuine up-to-date information written by the tripwolf editorial team and our guest bloggers!
☆ OTHER FEATURES
✔ “You Are Here” Marker on Maps: During your holiday or vacation use the Maps with current location indicator.
✔ Registration in the tripwolf community to mark your own favorite places, upload travel photos and see tips from your friends.
✔ Sort and Filter attractions by popularity, distance, and type.
✔ Be sure to download our global app “tripwolf – Your Travel Guide” to get hundreds of additional tips for your destination and subway maps.
About tripwolf – your social travel guide
tripwolf combines travel tips from professional travel writers with a vast collection of travel information, experiences and reviews from a worldwide community of thousands of travelers like you.
Browse through more than 700 different destinations, in the form of country, region, or city guides, get expert recommendations, read travel blogs and make use of the tripwolf offline travel map. Ask our trip gurus for very specific travel advice to find your favorite spots in any city.
Plus: Import your friends through Facebook and share your travel pictures.
tripwolf’s most popular city guides:
Laem Phan Wa
Laem Phan Wa
Laem Phan Wa
Laem Phan Wa
In this App you can see this topic.
1. Jumeirah beach villas phuket ocean villas phuket beach villas
2. Jumeirah private island phuket
3. Making lucrative Investments in Thailand propertie
4. Own a property in Phuket and Enjoy
5. Plan Your Cheap Holiday Underwater Vacation
6. Thailand Scuba Diving Vacation
7. Trisara Phuket Thailand
And you can see the Video and Game
keyword : Phuket Thailand
一車在手，玩轉泰國 Fly and Drive
Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines!
Copyright @ Tourism Authority of Thailand 2013
Phuket offline guide is the best way to discover the coolest place to stay and visit all famous attractions. There is no need for a any kind of data connection to use the application, since all information is stored on your device. which means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. It is fully loaded with complete information of place, attractions, hotels.
-> 100% OFFLINE MAP.
-> Facts about the place.
-> Complete history of place.
-> Safety measure to take before visiting.
-> Information about how to getaround .
-> List of Attractions with information about each attraction.
-> List of Hotels with Address, phone no, Amenities provided and more.
-> Get Driving direction.
-> Search near by POI's ( like ATM, Currency Exchange, Taxi etc).
Plan your trip with Fly & Drive offline Holiday Advisor.
Fly & Drive is a smart, multi-language, easy to use flight and travel planning tool. Flights Planner allowing you to view all worldwide flight services and connection options.
Already in place? Need a offline map for your trip? Fast, detailed and completely offline maps for mobile devices is a part of our app too.
Our OFFLINE Map & Flights planner you can use without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
Over 3 million hikers use our apps!
-- Airport Manager with airport plan, map directions, taxi & transfer, weather, nearby hotels
-- Flight Board with live flight departure and arrival atatus for all worldwide airports.
-- Flights Planner. World's largest offline airline route manager.
-- Offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
-- Things to do & trips. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities.
-- POI finder for driver's: gas station, fast food, motel
-- 14 days offline weather forecast. Detailed current weather with information about: conditions, temperature, humidity, pressure.
-- Cheap Car Rental (over 6000 locations worldwide)
-- Currency converter (offline)
-- Multilingual interface. 11 languages supported: english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese, thai
-- Hotels deals. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
-- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
The best cultures and backgrounds make Thailand an interesting and memorable country to visit. More people visit Thailand than any other country in Southeast Asia. This is no surprise as the Royal Kingdom of Thailand has much to offer for the visitor: historic culture, lively arts, beautiful beaches, a good nightlife, friendly and hospitable people and last but not least one of the best cuisines in the world. Travel in Thailand is easy due to a good network of trains, buses and airplanes. Most visitors enter the country via the Southeast Asian travel hub Bangkok, the City of Angels. From there you can do great daytrips to cities like the former capital Ayutthaya and Kanchanaburi , known for the River Kwai bridge. Popular beach islands include Koh Samui and Phuket Island. Chiang Mai in Northern Thailand is popular for Thai culture and scenary.
From there most visitors head either north or south. In the north you can visit the interesting cities of Sukhothai , Chiang Mai, Chiang mai Tour operator , Chiang Rai or Mae Hong Son . The north is known for its fantastic trekking possibilities, the interesting hill tribes, and its gentle Lanna culture. In recent year Chiang Mai has become a center for learning. With class available in such things as Thai culture like Thai massage, Thai cooking, fruit carving, meditation, yoga and now even the age old art of elephant husbandry (mahout training), silversmithing and even Thai Language. (source: World66)
Great hotel deals to give you savings up to 80%. From cheap budget hotels to luxury 5 stars hotels and resorts in Phuket, Krabi. Koh Samui or anywhere in Thailand.
Exactly what your booking needs for last minute hotel reservations or a wonderful holiday stay, whether in hotels of Bangkok or Chiang Mai or in resorts at beaches of the many beautiful islands of Thailand.
There is no fee, no mark-up and it is FREE to use.
To get the best hotel rates in Thailand every time, simply search by location, date and number of guests and Hotels Thailand app quickly finds you the best hotel discounts in Thailand.
• Simple search by location, dates and guests
• “Around Me” search to find what is available around you at that exact moment and location
• Search results can be viewed two ways - on a map or in a list format
• Interactive map with zoom in, zoom out, and swipe to reveal more surrounding hotels
• View all hotel details, guest ratings, images and features the hotel offers
• Comparison table for all hotels and the best hotel rates available for all our partner hotel booking sites
• Refine your search by price, star ratings, areas, hotel features and more
• Book with our partner websites by simply clicking “book” on your hotel of choice
• Big image gallery
• Apps in 41 languages
• The only android hotel app that allows you to search for the best hotel deals throughout:
One search and our app will search all the listed hotels and give you the best hotel prices in one screen for all the deals. Besides hotels or resorts in Thailand, you can also search for popular hotels in other countries worldwide.
Hostel and motel listing is also available in our app. Book your rooms now to enjoy the great discounts! Or download this free handy traveler's accommodation guide app into your android smartphones or devices for future use. Online hotel bookings have never been this convenient before!