- When you log in, you may not see all the features listed below. You will only see HR information provided to your employer by ADP for the products that are available for mobile access. If you have question, review the FAQs, under Settings in the app.
- This application is available for employees of companies that use the following ADP products: Workforce Now, Vantage, Portal Self Service, Run, TotalSource, PayCard, Spending Account or iPay Statements.
Key Features include;
• View pay & tax statements
• View & request time off
• Track time & attendance
o Punch In / Out
o Create Timesheets
o Send Late Arrival or Absence messages
• View benefit plan information
• View retirement savings accounts
• View spending accounts
• View pay card accounts
• Tap to contact colleagues
• View company news
Feedback we've heard from our users;
• It’s a tremendous breakthrough
• This is a great innovation
• I’m excited. You’re giving the HR department something really valuable to share with employees
• All application requests and transactions are routed through ADP's secure servers
• The mobile application does not transmit or use sensitive personal information
• All network traffic between the mobile device and the server is encrypted
• Username and password protected
• Login sessions time out from inactivity
• Accounts locked out with excessive login failures
• All employee information cached on the mobile device is encrypted
• Android 2.3 or higher
• Internet Connection
• ADP Security Management, ADP Portal, RUN or iPay Statements Username and Password
Please visit the following website to learn more about the ADP Mobile Solutions application: www.adp.com/gomobile.
-Kies het soort verlof.
-Bedenk er een omschrijving bij.
-Kies het aantal uren.
-Kies de datum.
-Contoleer de gegevens, en plaats er eventueel een foto bij.
Geef een begindatum op.
Geef de einddatum op.
Weekenden en feestdagen worden niet meegerekend.
NOTE: This application supports Android version 4.1 and later.
NOTE: To enable this application your employer must have Kronos Workforce Central® server software configured for Kronos Mobile. Contact your system administrator for details.
Be More Productive
The Workforce Mobile™ application improves labor management productivity by making it easier for managers and employees to be instantly engaged and to complete simple administrative tasks. Now managers and employees have flexibility in how they interact with each other with anytime, anyplace, instant connection to the Kronos Workforce Central® suite.
Workforce Mobile™ Manager allows managers to use their mobile device to resolve exceptions as they happen, as well as enable rapid responses to employee requests. Managers have direct insight into the information they need to manage the presence of the workforce, such as approving timecards and granting time-off requests.
Workforce Mobile™ Employee provides employees with the ability to quickly and easily review information such as schedules and timecards. They can request time off, approve their timecard, and punch-in and out from the field.
The application reinvents the way companies and employees manage business processes from their smartphones. Both employees and managers are able to use the application in a multitude of ways to increase productivity and efficiency. Workforce Ready, powered by Kronos, works in sync with your workforce management suite, and comes with the same level of industry-leading data security that you’ve trusted in the past.
Employee Level Functionality:
•Submit time off requests
•View time off balances
•Check historical pay statements
•GPS can be used to confirm punch location (as an optional feature if enabled by employer and employee)
Manager Level Functionality:
•See who is in or out
•Streamline HR tasks through checklists
•Approve time off requests
•Limit employee access to clocking in through geo-restrictions
- View colleagues’ availability in real time and select the best way to communicate – initiating an instant message (IM), email, voice or video call.
- Connect to Lync / Skype for Business Meetings with a single touch, without requiring long numeric passcodes or conference numbers.
- Join (and enjoy) a Lync / Skype for Business Meeting even if you don’t have an account
- Forward or simultaneously ring calls to your Enterprise Voice number so you’ll never miss a call.
- Enhanced Security with Lync certificate and passive authentication
Anyone can use the Lync Mobile app when invited to a Lync 2013 / Skype for Business meeting. However, you must have a Lync / Skype for Business account in order to enjoy the full capabilities of the app. Some functionality might require an update to your server or might not be available to all users. If you’re not sure about your account status, please contact your IT department.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER, SKYPE FOR BUSINESS SERVER, OR OFFICE 365 / SKYPE FOR BUSINESS ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER OR SKYPE FOR BUSINESS SERVER MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC OR SKYPE FOR BUSINESS, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.
QuickBooks Payments offers a fast, easy and commitment-free way for you to accept credit cards anytime, anywhere. Simply plug your free credit card reader into your Android device and use the GoPayment app to start accepting credit cards anywhere you go. Now you never need to miss a sale!
We have two pricing options to fit your needs, with NO set-up fee, NO commitment and the ability to cancel anytime.
Option 1: Save by Paying Monthly: $19.95 a month with rates as low as 1.75% per swipe
Option 2: Pay-as-you-go: No monthly fee with rates as low as 2.4% per swipe
SYNCS WITH QUICKBOOKS
Mobile credit card transactions can be synced with QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop and Point of Sale to help you more easily manage your business
- Receive a free card reader to use with your Android device*
- Credit card processing has never been easier – you can swipe, key enter or scan credit cards with your device's camera. In seconds you've been paid – and your customer has a receipt**
- For your customers who don't pay with credit cards, you can record cash and check transactions.
- Creating orders is quick and easy. Your customers have an itemized receipt with the right level of information.
- Customers sign with their finger and a personalized receipt can be sent by text message or email.
- You can add up to 50 users to use GoPayment and accept payments for behalf of your business.
- To see how it works, tap on Test Drive and take a tour.
START ACCEPTING PAYMENTS IN LESS THAN A MINUTE
1) Download the free GoPayment app.
2) Complete the application
*The free mobile card reader is available to new, approved mobile payments customers only - and works on compatible Android devices.
** Credit card processing requires Internet access. The GoPayment app will run on Android OS 2.2 and above, while the Scan Card feature only works with Android OS 4.x and above.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By installing this app, you agree to the Terms of Service found at www.intuitpayments.com/legal
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
All funds will be in your account the following day and you only pay 0.39% on qualified debit transactions.
Mobile Credit Card Reader Advantages
A 2014 U.S. Federal Reserve study found 199,800,000 citizens are verified credit card holders. The study also showed some two billion credit cards are currently in use, as most own an average of two to three credit cards. As credit card use is so prevalent, it follows that more and more businesses, large and small alike, are utilizing mobile credit card readers in addition to stationary versions.
So why switch to a mobile credit card swiper, or add one to your business? Let’s check out a few of the many advantages that accompany mobile readers:
Celebrated as highly cost-effective, mobile credit card machines don’t cost nearly as much as their stationary counterparts. Additionally, transaction fees are generally less than 3 percent.
Ease of Use
Mobile credit card readers are easy to operate, as quality options take payments almost immediately after set up. For best results, use a reader that works across multiple platforms, such as Android and the iPhone.
Numerous Features and Capabilities
Traditional credit card machines have limited functions, but mobile readers offer a variety of features and capabilities. Mobile options offer the ability to run reports and keep track of every transaction and receipt, as each card swiped is automatically saved to your mobile POS account. With everything on record, it’s much easier to track fraudulent charges. Many systems offer customization options as well, such as price structure adjustments.
Mobile credit card terminals are ideal for those who frequently take their business on the road. This includes restaurants that operate food trucks, makeup artists and other individual proprietors who travel often for work, and those who appear at trade shows and festivals in addition to operating a brick-and-mortar establishment. Rather than limiting business to cash transactions when on the road, owners and operators are able to accept credit and debit cards, which contributes to an increase in customer base.
Using a mobile credit card swiper helps small businesses appear more “real” and “valid.” Studies indicate customers feel a company is “established” when credit card readers are used.
Additional Transaction Options
Mobile credit card readers generally offer more than one transaction option, such as manual entry in addition to using the swipe function. This means never having to write a sign that reads “Credit Card Terminal Down,” which results in lost revenue and unhappy customers.
The advantages of using a mobile credit card terminal are many! Add one to your business and see if you don’t notice a positive difference immediately.
The Exact HR Self Service App is your personal App. The App shows your personal information: information you normally don’t share with your colleagues. Besides insight in your time off balance, salary slips, personal files and sick leaves, you’re able to request for a day off or call in sick.
* View time off balance
* Request for a day off
* Check the status of your time off request
* Overview of your historical time off requests
* Call in sick
* Overview of your previous sick leaves
- Access to your salary slips and annual statements
- Access all documents in your personal files
- Secure your personal information via a pin code
- Design a companywide time off process
- Design a companywide Sick leave process
- Time off and sick leave processes are centrally managed in Exact Synergy Enterprise
- The App is multi language
- Exact Synergy Enterprise Product Update 252 (latest version update) and above.
Not using Synergy Enterprise yet? Please contact us for more information. We’re happy to help you.
(*optional set by employer)
NOTE : This app will ONLY work if your employer uses the PeopleHours schedule application and service from Gallinet Limited and further provides access to the TelMe functions. All support for this app is provided by your employer only. We do of course welcome feedback and future development suggestions from all users.
Planned future releases will include: -
The ability to book on and off duty and make schedule check or welfare calls.
Viewing assignment instructions
Submit incident reports
Record patrol rounds