The Guide is totally free.
What can you do:
You can plan your visit starting from the Map or the Guide section
You can use online or offline maps
You will find what you need in the Search section
You can discover what is around you
You can choose one of our suggested tour
You can build up and save your guide with your notes and your photos
You can share with your friends your favorites
The guide contains:
• 24 routes by car or by foot around the town and its surroundings (Fiesole, Certalndo, Chiantishire). Each tour with photos, an important selection of points of interest geolocalized on the map
• 215 points of interest: monuments , streets, areas, gardens, churches to discover and to visit. Each with address, underground stop, description, map, opening hours, admission, available facilities
• 112 places to eat selected from our experts from the cheapest to the most luxury restaurant with our reviews, rating , opening days, cuisine, extimated cost , credit cards accepted, animals allowed
• 201 places to stay: hotels, bed&breakfast, residence, campingsite, farmholidays with our reviews, rating , opening period , extimated cost , credit cards accepted,
• 300 recommended addresses for shopping, nightlife, wellness, sport, activities. You will find where you can have a break and try an excellent ice-cream or a coffee. You are looking for a gift? check in our list.
• 255 information, news, suggestions to prepare your trip and get around Firenze. All you need to know gastronomic specialities, history, Arts, books, cinema, music, parks, opportunities for children and the best events
• An artistic glossary
Places and addresses of this Guide (with the exception of those with different label) were selected from the Publisher and they fit its quality standards.
All data were checked before publication, but since they change very frequently, the Publisher suggest to check them before leaving.
The Publisher anyway will not be in charge for damages, misunderstandings, delays related to information published in this guide.
Thanks to TooMuchFirenze you can discover a different Florence made of legends, curiosities and tidbits. For example find out how many bees there are on the shield of Ferdinando!
Ci sono Aeroporto di Roma Fiumicino, Milano Malpensa, Bologna, Catania, Milano Linate, Orio al Serio – Milano, Napoli, Venezia, Bari, Brindisi, Cagliari, Firenze, Lamezia Terme, Olbia Costa Smeralda, Palermo, Pisa, Ciampino, Trapani, Torino, Treviso, Verona, Ancona Falconara, Forli, Genova, Reggio Calabria, Rimini, Alghero, Trieste e tutti gli altri aeroporti.
La maggior parte delle compagnie aeree permettono di tenere traccia del volo in modo da collegarsi direttamente al loro Flight Tracker.
Siamo aperti tutti i giorni dalle 07.00 alle 04.00 della notte, il Sabato non chiudiamo!!!
Monolocale da 2 a 4 persone Piano Rialzato. Ampio locale (30 mq) diviso in zona notte con letto matrimoniale( e letto a castello) zona giorno con tavolo spazioso per 4 persone ed angolo cottura completo di supellettili, servizi con doccia, ampio terrazzo abitabile. Locale freschi in fronte mare. Trilocale da 4 a 6 persone Cucina abitabile completa di suppellettili, 2 camere letto, divano, servizi con box doccia e deumidificatore. Trilocale da 4 a 6 persone Piano rialzato. Ampio soggiorno, cucina abitabile completa di suppellettili, due camere matrimoniali, servizi con box doccia, patio o terrazza abitabile. Locale freschi in fronte mare.