We’ve all been waiting for the Full Keyboard, a keyboard for iPhone users which will make your typing experience much simpler since you have the numeric keys and the emojis on just one page and one keyboard.
Full Keyboard Features:
- Finally, the numeric keys are on the same page as the alphabetical keys (Finally)
- Swipe the most used symbols from the numeric row (Finally)
- Swipe an emoji and get back to the keyboard without switching from keyboard page to another (Finally)
- Remove the emojis that you do not use (Finally)
- Swipe the symbols from the Symbol’s page (Symbol’s page in Full Keyboard is only one page and not two pages like the regular keyboard) (Finally)
- You do not have to go through two pages like the original keyboard to get to the second symbols' page (% # * = etc) are on one page.
- Text replacement feature which makes it easier to replace full phrases by shortcuts
- Possibility to add all your contacts to the predictive dictionary (Finally)
- The Full Keyboard memorizes your most used phrases and makes the future predictions better and typing faster (Finally)
- Information is private and nothing is transmitted to any server since you can use the keyboard without allowing full access. If you allow full access you can help us track any bugs in the app to make the keyboard even better.
Finally, a keyboard that makes your typing experience much easier.
This is the first release, so please bear with us in case there are few bugs, and support the app by sharing it and buying it from the store for our team to continue developing new feature and upgrades.
Since the keyboard is smaller than the original one, you might click some characters by mistake in the few first weeks, but once you get used to it, the time-saving you get for having everything in one place is awesome.
Other Languages are coming soon.