With its excellent embedded intelligent engine, you will stay safe from spam messages and suspicious calls.
Try it with features:
☆ Embedded intelligent engine will AUTOMATICALLY block most of spam and harmful SMS
☆ Suspicious and unwanted calls will be intelligently marked and notified
☆ Support blocking MMS, and blocked MMS can be downloaded and viewed inside the app
☆ Blacklist lets you block any phone numbers, plus blocking calls and messages separately
☆ Whitelist makes sure important calls and messages are never missed
☆ Easy to view and manage blocked logs (call back, sms back, RESTORE, delete, ...)
☆ Block mode is fully customizable to meet your personal needs
☆ Option to clear blocked logs automatically
☆ Robust and Stable, High performance, Not harmful to your battery life, Limited system resource usage, Totally closable background service
☆ Absolutely FREE! Great support!
All functions above are absolutely FREE! And you will find more powerful and easy to use features after installation!
1. Installing other apps with similar feature may lead to the app malfunction, so please uninstall them or disable their block feature.
2. If you are using SMS related app (like Go SMS), make sure that this app is installed/updated first.
If you have any question or suggestion about the app, please let us know by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or write feedback in the app.
mobile security, sms blocker, sms spam blocker, call blocker, call sms blocker, anti sms spam, call control, call filter, sms filter, blacklist, black list, spam killer, sms guard
1. Support English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese.
2. If you want to help us to support more languages, please send feedback to us, tell us your gmail account and the type of language support, we will promptly send a link to you, and add to our translation program, thanks for your participation!
Add audio profiles / sound profile (volume, vibration and ringtone) for: Calls, Notifications, Voice call, Media and Alarm.
• Separate calls from notifications (any Android) using Priority Calls and Priority Notifications
• Priority calls for each profile: Hidden numbers, unknown numbers, Google groups and individual contacts (sound and vibration)
• Priority notifications for each profile: Control your apps notifications (ringtone, volume and vibration pattern). Also when the screen is off or on
• Add schedules for each audio / sound profile
• Control all your ringtones (hidden numbers, unknown numbers and your contacts) within only 1 screen
• Headphones feature (when plugged in: change profile icon, media volume and/or profile). This is also useful for knowing that you really have your headphones connected.
• Notification widget to switch between profiles (you can deactivate it)
• Desktop widget
UNLOCKED VERSION (Non Free) includes:
• Tasker plugin
Therefore, if you like the way you can control your sounds, calls, notifications, schedules, headphones, volumes, ringtones, vibration... And, definitely, have the control of your audio / sound settings in your phone, I would like to ask you to rate this app with 5 stars to help me in order to keep improving it.
If you want to discuss/suggest new features, do not hesitate to send me a mail!
With Nuisance Call Blocker you can block any unwanted incoming call to your android phone with no sound or littering of your normal call log.
Nuisance Call Blocker is a light version of Global Nuisance Call Blocker. Global Nuisance Call Blocker enables access to a cloud service where users collaborate to build a global list of unwanted calls. Read more here.
This application will help you to get rid of unwanted phone calls. If the number of an incoming call is present in the blacklist, the call will be blocked and will not bother you.
If you get an unwanted phone call (e.g. a telemarketing caller) you can easily report this phone number as unwanted. The number in question will be added to the telephone's local blacklist of unwanted numbers.
When the block service is on, every incoming call that matches a number in the blacklist will be discretely blocked. There is no sound and the call will not exist in the phone's normal call log. The blocked call will be logged by the application and can be viewed by pressing the "View block log"-button in the main activity.
Reporting a number:
If you wish to report a number as unwanted, simply click the "Report number"-tab, to view your most recent calls. If you click on a specific call, you will be asked if you want to report that number. If you choose yes, the number will be added to your phones local blacklist.