A world wide and offline dictionary
This dictionary helps you to complete the world's major languages mutual translations. All of this work is in the offline state to achieve.
We are sure this is what you're looking for electronic dictionary.
* Mono-lingual dictionaries for English, German, and Italian.
* Mutli-lingual dictionaries between many language pairs.
* Fast translate! (See translations as you type!)
* Dictionaries stored on SD card (works offline!)
* Save queried translations to text file on SD card for later reference.
* English - Afrikaans
* English - Albanian
* English - Arabic
* English - Armenian
* English - Azeri
* English - Basque
* English - Belarusian
* English - Bengali
* English - Bosnian
* English - Breton
* English - Bulgarian
* English - Burmese
* English - Catalan
* English - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* English - Croatian
* English - Czech
* English - Danish
* English - Dutch
* English - Esperanto
* English - Estonian
* English - Faroese
* English - Finnish
* English - French
* English - Gaelic
* English - Galician
* English - Georgian
* English - Greek
* English - Haitian Creole
* English - Hawaiian
* English - Hebrew
* English - Hindi
* English - Hungarian
* English - Icelandic
* English - Indonesian
* English - Irish
* English - Italian
* English - Japanese
* English - Korean
* English - Kurdish
* English - Latin
* English - Latvian
* English - Lithuanian
* English - Luxembourgish
* English - Macedonian
* English - Malay
* English - Maori
* English - Mongolian
* English - Nepali
* English - Norwegian
* English - Persian
* English - Polish
* English - Portuguese
* English - Punjabi
* English - Romanian
* English - Russian
* English - Sanskrit
* English - Serbian
* English - Slovak
* English - Somali
* English - Spanish
* English - Swahili
* English - Swedish
* English - Tagalog
* English - Tajik
* English - Thai
* English - Tibetan
* English - Turkish
* English - Ukrainian
* English - Urdu
* English - Vietnamese
* English - Welsh
* English - Yiddish
* English - Zulu
* Finnish - Norwegian
* Finnish - Swedish
* French - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* French - Dutch
* French - Italian
* French - Japanese
* French - Latin
* French - Russian
* German - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* German - English
* German - Esperanto
* German - French
* German - Hungarian
* German - Italian
* German - Japanese
* German - Latin
* German - Polish
* German - Russian
* German - Spanish
* German - Swedish
* Greek - Italian
* Hungarian - Italian
* Italian - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Italian - Dutch
* Italian - Japanese
* Italian - Latin
* Italian - Latvian
* Italian - Polish
* Italian - Russian
* Italian - Swedish
* Japanese - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Korean - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Norwegian - Swedish
* Spanish - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Spanish - French
* Spanish - Italian
* Arabic - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Arabic - French
* Arabic - German
* Arabic - Hebrew
* Arabic - Italian
* Arabic - Japanese
* Arabic - Russian
* Arabic - Spanish
* Bulgarian - French
* Catalan - German
* Czech - French
* Czech - German
* Data from en.wiktionary.org.
If Dictionary crashes on your device (especially Sony Ericsson devices),
try using Dictionary's preferences to change to the "System default" font.
Dictionary is based on QuickDic code:, and licensed under the Apache License.
QuickDic code: http://code.google.com/p/quickdic-dictionary/
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Main Hindi English Dictionary now contain both Online and Offline functionality. Install this app only IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DOWNLOAD Dictionary files post installtion.
Link to main dictionary app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=HinKhoj.Dictionary
We recommend you use online version for best results.
Note: Please don't kill application while it is configuring. You need to uninstall and install it again in case configuration fails.
- No internet connection required
- Built in Hindi Keyboard added for Hindi word searching
- Auto-complete suggestions - Speech to text feature
- Study plan section
- MCQ (Multiple Choice Question)
You can also download the iPhone version from here,
More than 70000+ words English to English dictionary.
Daily exercise for building vocabulary...
-Daily Word reminder
-Holiday functionality .
-Simple User Interface OR GUI.
This Functionality is useful for setting one day as a Holiday in week.
If you Set Holiday as "SUNDAY"
Then the application is stop working on Sunday only, and it will be running on other weekdays.
If you want to run Application Everyday then You Must set holiday as "No Holiday"
Translate word or meaning to any of the following language.
English - AFRIKAANS
English - ALBANIAN
English - ARABIC
English - ARMENIAN
English - AZERBAIJANI
English - BASQUE
English - BELARUSIAN
English - BENGALI
English - BULGARIAN
English - CATALAN
English - CHINESE_SIMPLIFIED
English - CHINESE_TRADITIONAL
English - CROATIAN
English - CZECH
English - DANISH
English - DUTCH
English - ENGLISH
English - ESPERANTO
English - ESTONIAN
English - FILIPINO
English - FINNISH
English - FRENCH
English - GALICIAN
English - GEORGIAN
English - GERMAN
English - GREEK
English - GUARANI
English - GUJARATI
English - HEBREW
English - HINDI
English - HUNGARIAN
English - ICELANDIC
English - INDONESIAN
English - IRISH
English - ITALIAN
English - JAPANESE
English - KANNADA
English - KOREAN
English - LAOTHIAN
English - LATVIAN
English - LITHUANIAN
English - MACEDONIAN
English - MALAY
English - MALTESE
English - MARATHI
English - NORWEGIAN
English - PERSIAN
English - POLISH
English - PORTUGUESE
English - ROMANIAN
English - RUSSIAN
English - SERBIAN
English - SLOVAK
English - SLOVENIAN
English - SPANISH
English - SWAHILI
English - SWEDISH
English - TAMIL
English - TELUGU
English - THAI
English - UKRANIAN
English - URDU
English - VIETNAMESE
English - WELSH
English - YIDDISH
Useful for GRE, CAT, CMAT, XAT, SAT, GMAT, ILETS exam also.
Thanks to Google Translator Version. for multiple language translation use.
Application require at least 55MB size on Phone memory for successful installation.
For Text To Speech TTS Engine need to be installed on your handset.
- Search the English word and it will display its simple English.
- "Search Options" feature that help to search the word "Starting" with searching word or "Ending" with searching word or "Containing" the searching word.
- Play sound of English Words.
- No need of Internet. Work offline without using Internet.
Mobile Dictionary Software is a sophisticated tool for cell phones which helps to reduce the hardships in finding out Hindi meaning of English words and vice versa. The software supports you everywhere, as it is installed in today's most inevitable gadget, the cell phone. Also there is a unique audible accent facility for English words.
AD FREE VERSION AND OFFLINE VERSION ALSO AVAILABLE FOR $ 4
- Create your own or choose from over 70,000 flashcard decks
- Customize your study by grade level, standardized test, or subject
- Select your study method - audio pronunciation or definition matching
- Sync your online and mobile app progress
- Study offline - without an internet connection
This free flashcards app contains options to share content via social media.
Few word about Dictionary:
A dictionary is not only a book with hundreds of pages and illustrations but a medium of learning to humans. A question may arise that how a dictionary stands apart from fiction, classic books and what not instead of being written by a human like other books? This book named dictionary has a finesse of vocabulary and can help a human receipt a virtue of a list of lot many words with their meanings and usage to make their word power more strong. If a human wants to achieve success in his life, he needs to make books his chaperon and the dictionary should be the one. Other books may also help him but a dictionary is the most helpful book to endure a human’s language. A good use of words and sentences is the identity of a person who has mastered a language. This book has its own features; and if used by a human frequently; it can make a human actually flamboyant. By reading all this we can definitely say that it implicitly stands apart from other kind of books like fiction , classics which are been written by writers in order to beguile readers by new and imaginary fiction and characters . All these things are used by a writer as a condiment for book written by him to increase its TRP. Al this needs a finesse that is a delicate skill ; which can be gained by an intuitive understanding of words, and from where does the knowledge of words and vocabulary comes? That is dictionary. It means a dictionary is partially or implicitly involved in the development of a personality.
English <---> Hindi
Hindi <-----> English
note:if there is any problem to input in Hindi font please install from given below link
keyword: Dictionary,dictionary,English dictionary,Hindi dictionary, Hindi to English dictionary, English to Hindi Dictionary.
We have found a new way to generate some money from this free app. using this new search tool, we can keep creating apps and give them to you completely free forever! This search is from our search partner and give you access to great web search via a search icon, bookmark link and homepage. You may remove them at your choice.
Texts contain words and expressions that are hard to understand to those, who study American English.
Regardless meanings of these words and expression, you will learn their history of origin.
All texts were sounded by professional speakers.
Simultaneously with speech of speaker an English text and translation will be displayed simultaneously.
Application has the test of English speech perception – you should check sentences spoken by speaker in English text.
Order of training may be individually chosen. Simultaneous training is allowed for not more than three texts.
In order to open new texts, you should pass the test.
Test may be passed in any difficulty.
Retest may only advance your result. If you passed the text worst then you passed the last time, your score will not change.
• Test of English speech reception
• Flexible adjustment of training schedule
• All texts were sounded by professional speakers.
• Simultaneous highlight of English text and translation
Application uses materials from the VOA website
- offline English-Arabic dictionary contains over 50,000 entries.
- offline Arabic-English dictionary contains over 39,000 entries.
- Sound play is available , and it need network connection.
- online dictionary is available ,using google translate api.
- Word can be saved to your favor list, long click fav item can remove it from favor list
- translate result with example sentences, require network connection. If you don't want to connect to network to receive example data, you can uncheck it.
version 1.1 more the database file to sdcard.sdcard is required to run this app.
version 1.5 add translate result with example sentences.
- Search and filter words or phrases with keywords in dictionary
- Swap source and target language to search words
- Add words to your favorites
- See word details with examples including source and target word which are highlighted in sentence
- Each word or sentence of example can be voiced
- Touch word in example UI or long touch example item to copy
- Powerful realtime translator including following features
* voice recognition supported
* voice the result
* Input via both typing and voice
* eMail or SMS the translation
* copy to paste in other apps
* View History of recent translates, sort or clear the records
* Support speech to text and text to speech
-Translation of single words with multiple synonym suggestions
-Translation of complete sentences
-offline access to existing translation with Audio playback
-Label function for favorites
-Playin a label
- Text-to-Speech option
- Speech-to-Text option (Just say a word to search)
- Next and previous buttons in definition
- Fast loading words
- New look and feel
- Favorite words
- Rating and Like options
- Contact us link
- Exit button
- Compatible with tablet devices
- Move to SD card option
- Fast searching
- Low memory usage
- Landscape orientation support
This free dictionary app contains advertisements.
Please like us on Facebook
Note: For an ad-free experience, please install the Malayalam Dictionary Pro app here:
App Store Link (For iPhone/iPod/iPad)
Please click the below to get another useful application.
Interested in improving your English, Norwegian, Polish, Russian or Spanish? Do you need instant translation while traveling? The Smart Dictionary is a free tool for your Android phone that will help you navigate communications challenges in your world.
- Offline, all-in-one text translator for Norwegian, English, Polish and Russian (requires Internet connection to download dictionary during installation).
- Contains more than 70,000 unique terms
- Includes approximately 30,000 usage examples
- App works in offline mode for easy, on-the-go usage.
- Dynamic dictionaries. After downloading you can change the dictionary version on-the-fly.
- Translate words to/from English, Norwegian, Polish, Spanish, Russian
- History of recently translated words
- Full text and phrase searches
- Alphabet based navigation and term searches
- Basic grammar (verb forms)
- English pronouncing
- Integration with translation service (useful to translate sentences)
- Improve your dictionary function - send a request for missing, improper translation
- More features are in development!
More from developer
KiwiDict-ru offline multilingual dictionary and thesaurus based on the Russian Wiktionary.
* There are entries in 423 languages from the Russian Wiktionary (http://ru.wiktionary.org).
* Free, ad-free, and open-source.
* Dictionary stored on SD card (works offline).
* Find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling using Wildcard Search (% and _ symbols).
The following information extracted from the Russian Wiktionary:
* part of speech,
* meaning / definition,
* semantic relations (synonymy, antonymy, hypernymy, hyponymy, meronymy, holonymy, coordinate term, otherwise related),
You download the dictionary to the SD card the first time you launch the app.
It is possible to download the dictionary file manually. Download http://code.google.com/p/wikokit/downloads/detail?name=ruwikt20110521_android_sqlite.zip and unzip to SD card in the folder /kiwidict/ Then run application.
This program is dedicated to Nataly.
KiwiDict-ru is open source: http://code.google.com/p/wikokit/
If you are willing to help with the translation of the program to your language - please contact us, we will make the program better together!
This version contains words in 25 languages: Mandarin, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Esperanto, Spanish, Finnish, French, Irish, Scottish Gaelic, Manx, Hungarian, Armenian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Dutch, Romanian, Russian, Serbo-Croatian, Swedish. These are the languages which have more than 1000 of synonyms + antonyms + hyperonyms + etc. in the English Wiktionary.
English Wiktionary is a data source. Words and semantic relations were automatically extracted with the help of Wiktionary parser wikokit. See http://code.google.com/p/wikokit/
If you will find an error in synonyms, then, please, check the corresponding article in the English Wiktionary (click the button "www" in the game). If you correct the Wiktionary entry, then the next version of this game will contain correct synonyms entered by you. Thank you!
Play the game, learn the language!
And check your knowledge!