Monitor, control and change from anywhere your Mikrotik servers. This application was built to facilitate the day-to-day lives of those who can not stay long time without monitoring your systems and servers.
With this application you can schedule the time monitoring of your servers, if one server is offline the app sends you a signal.
Warning, this system uses the API of Mikrotik to accomplish their own tasks. Therefore enable it. And, as we know, the API provided by mikrotik is robust and secure, because it was built to make the server stable even in search or complex requests.
If the version of android is less than 3.0, please stop the service "Google Play Service" in your settings and use at least once Google Maps updated with GPS enabled
***************************** Mikrotik api tool like winbox *****************************
1 - 2.x*
2 - 3.20*, 3.25*, 3.30 e >
3 - 4.x
4 - 5.x
5 - 6.x
1 - Verify that the servers are online without logging in;
2 - Summary of the system;
3 - Interfaces Wireless, Ethernet and VLAN;
4 - AccessList, Registration, Security profiles and Connect List;
5 - PPPoE interfaces and profiles;
6 - IP Address Settings and SMB;
7 - System history, Watchdog, User's, NTP client and server;
8 - Simple Queue and Queue tree;
9 - BTEST Server and email;
10 - Hotspot Users, Actives, Hosts and IP Bindings;
11 - Radius;
12 - Torch;
13 - Estats for all interfaces;
14 - Frequency monitor;
15 - Traffic monitor and others.
Note Mikrotik® is a registered trademark (www.mikrotik.com). This application does not follow any Mikrotik license. To learn more about the Mikrotik or buy the license visit http://www.mikrotik.com
(*) - Version not supported in its entirety.
It needs to enable API service port 8728, to do this:
2.Select ip menu.
3.Select services menu.
4.Select port 8728 and enable it.
* Sending entire folders including subfolders it's possible only using the send button after selecting the data to be sent, instead, holding down a folder and then clicking on share you will use the sharing features integrated int the system that simply to send only the files in the folders.
• The version for pc, mac and linux is available on producer's website ( http://www.bertolamidev.com ), to be able to exchange also data between your phone and computer and it’s totally free and without any restrictions.
• It also works using a smartphone as "WiFi Router" and connecting the others to it (also works on the one used as a router).
• Using functions for sending and receiving internal at the program, folders sent will be received completed of sub-folders, you can also send empty folders and subfolders, this is to ensure that you receive all that you've send as it is.
• You do not need the introduction of any IP address but simply choose from a list of available users, you just need to type a possible password access.
• It is a file manager in every aspect with which it is possible to select multiple files and folders.
• It is integrated with other multimedia applications from which you can share contents such as images, videos and music.
• Multiple and simultaneous download and upload in the background with progress in notification bar.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM, INSTEAD OF PUTTING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IMMEDIATELY, PLEASE CONTACT US ON firstname.lastname@example.org, YOU WILL BE HELPED IN A DAY.
WiTransfer was projected to send and receive files and entire folders not only on common WiFi networks (Create by physical routers) but also on those created by devices using the "Wireless Router" function that in different devices take different names such as "wifi hotspot "," portable hotspot network "," WiFi Tether " but it is the same function with wich a device creates a wifi network and the others can be connected to, generally used to share the internet connection of the device.
After using Android phone for weeks, phone system will accumulates residual files which could take up to hundreds of mega bytes. These files include usage history and cache which would stay in your phone forever and keep eating precious memory if you ignore them. What's even worse, your privacy information (like search history) might be exposed as well. Besides, you might also experience slow response or even freezing from your phone after opening many apps and don't know what to do except long time reboot. How frustrating it is! Android Clean Master tells you that usage history, cache files, unwanted running tasks are the primary suspects of your dead phone. What you need is a history, cache and tasks cleaner or eraser app which could get job done.
There are some memory, history and cache cleaner or eraser apps out there in the Play Market but Android Clean Master should be your first choice tool. After installing Android Clean Master, you actually installed all the clean and erase apps in the market including Cache Cleaner, Memory Cleaner, History Eraser, SMS Cleaner, Task Cleaner, Call Log Cleaner, etc.. Why install so many apps to waste phone memory rather than just install one app with all the clean and erase features? This fancy app not just combines all the erase and clean features in a single app to remove the rubbish content of your Android phone, but also monitors system resources usage and offers you the best UI to delete unwanted sms/mms and call log according to your selection.
Fancy app features include:
1. Clean app cache (cache cleaner).
2. Clean app memory (memory cleaner). Kill unwanted running apps in background.
3. Group messages (SMS & MMS) and clean selected.
4. Group call log and clean selected.
5. Clean multiple history (history eraser) record in 2.3 (Gingerbread). 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above OS are also supported.
6. Monitor CPU, RAM, ROM and SD usage in real time.
7. Browse detailed hardware and OS information.
8. App batch uninstall.
Support Languages: English, Simplified Chinese.
KW: clean, erase, eraser, cleaner, cache, task, android, phone, privacy, unused, privacy, history, booster, 1tap, task kill, taskkill app killer, taskmanager, task manager, tool, tools, process manager, memory, Android assistant, apk
✭For iFile being offered for $1.99 is a decent deal. It is a very useful and handy app✭ ☛ theiphoneappreview.com
✭iFile svolge il suo lavoro di file manager egregiamente✭ ☛ ispazio.net
iFile - multifunctional file manager for Android, combining a full-fledged work with files, powerful browser, a nice player and viewer for all known types of files. The ability to customize control multitouch gestures makes using this application nicer and faster.
✓ MS Office: doc, xls, ppt
✓ iWork: numbers, keynote, pages
✓ Text: txt, rtf, rtfd, etc.
✓ Music: mp3, aif, aiff, m4a, m4r, wav, caf, aac
✓ Images: png, gif, jpg, tiff, tif, bmp, bmpf, cur, ico, xbm, etc.
✓ Videos: mov, mp4, 3gp, m4v, mpeg4, mpv
✓ Source Code: c, cc, ccp, h, m, htm, html, xml, php, etc.
✓ Archives: zip, ipa
Like it? Press "+1"!
* Browse files and directories.
* Hide/Unhide files and directories from gallery quickly.
* Set a password.
* View thumbnails of images and some other files.
* Multi-selection support.
* FTP (including secure FTP-S and FTP-ES).
* Send files via Bluetooth and E-Mail.
* Copy/Move/Rename/Delete files and directories.
* Create directories.
* Work with ZIP archives.
* Grid and List view.
* Search files and directories.
* Add bookmarks.
* Sort (by Name/Type/Size/Date).
* Get details info about file(directory).
* Simple and intuitive interface.
* No advertising.
IF YOU FORGET YOUR PASSWORD: Open the application manager in your Android device and clear the app's data.
CAUTION: Unhide all the files and directories which you have hidden by this app before uninstall, otherwise these files will be lost!
Remember: bad rating doesn't help to solve problems. If you experience any issues, please contact email@example.com.
Keywords: file manager, file explorer, file browser, sdcard, explorer, hide pictures, hide files, gallery lock, privacy, gallery private, photo vault, ftp client, hide it, zip, compress, extract, share files.
Getting a good WiFi signal always can be a lucky thing to happen. Now you can guarantee that luck by installing this app!
A smooth light weight WiFi tool that is capable of forcefully making Android OS refresh the WiFi connection.
Which will result in searching the best WiFi router by the OS.
★ The Results found in most cases after searching for WiFi:
☆ Instant connection to strongest WiFi router (Open or Remembered)
☆ Better strong signal.
☆ Faster Internet.
☆ No IP conflicts.
☆ Stable WiFi signal.
☆ Low battery power consumption as signal will be more stable.
☆ Similar to WiFi Booster Apps.
☆ 1X1 and 4X1 Home screen widget.
☆ Search signal.
☆ Notification of last search time.
☆ Auto close after Search.
☆ Info of what Android OS is made to do by this app.
Before changing your WiFi router. You may consider using this app. Your WiFi issue may get solved.
DISCLAIMER: Please don't expect any WiFi signal Boost. This app doesn't offer it. It is an humble try to refresh the WiFi connection and set a fresh WiFi router connection.
#sudo: Grey Boy
What is Android Tuner: http://www.3c71.com/what
♦♦ NO REFUNDS - PLEASE TRY ANDROID TUNER FREE FIRST: http://www.3c71.com/atfree
☺ Replaces 20+ apps easily worth 30€ or more ☺
Life-time support, updates and new features for all your current and future devices.
Supporting me is only a couple of beers ☺
☺ Best on rooted phones, works well on stock phones too
♦♦ Feature set (some require root access, try free version first) ♦♦
► Device manager *1
◊ Device profiles (CPU, IO, components)
◊ Tasks scheduler (app management, clean-up, etc)
◊ Device watchers to automatically activate a profile, run tasks or display alarms
◊ Battery savings using profiles and tasks
► File explorer *1
◊ Batch copy/paste, zip, delete, move, share and stream files and folders
◊ Change files/folders permissions and ownership
◊ Access all your Samba network shares
► Application manager *1
◊ Backup and verify app apk/data (multiple versions), sms and call-logs
◊ System app uninstaller and update cleaner
◊ Share and backup apps to e-mail, DropBox, GDrive, etc...
◊ Move any apps to user, system, SD or link2SD
◊ Freeze/unfreeze apps, crystallize (eg hibernate/greenify) and control app startup and events
◊ Zip align, clear cache, wipe dalvik-cache, fix permissions and optimize databases
◊ Control app notifications, permissions, locker (secure access), rotation and force screen-on *2
◊ Usage and standby statistics (find app draining your battery)
► Network manager
◊ Set WiFi access point priority
◊ Configure Android firewall, TCP Congestion, DNS *1
► Task manager
◊ Check CPU, network and memory usage
◊ Kill (default) or force-stop *1 any apps or kernel processes
◊ Automatic task killer, memory booster, memory cleaner
► System Control *1
◊ CPU governor, frequency, voltage, GPU controls, thermal and MPDecision controls
◊ Build.prop and sysctl editor (basic and advanced mode)
◊ Boost, analyze and benchmark SD cards
◊ Android memory manager, memory cleaner, SD linker (directory binder)
◊ fsync, sweep2wake, gamma and fast charge control
◊ Safe: restore defaults from app or recovery and CPU settings on boot-loop
► System Monitoring
◊ All Android applications or all processes, battery, CPU, network, memory
◊ Component states (WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3G, Phone, APN)
► Status bar notifications
◊ Battery, cpu, memory, sd, temperature optionally with graphics in drop-down
◊ Add battery remaining bar on top or bottom
◊ Remove original battery icon
► Highly Configurable Widgets
◊ Resizable gauge widget
◊ 1x1 and 2x1 (PRO ONLY) text widgets
◊ 2x1-5x2 graphic widgets (PRO ONLY)
◊ 1x1 and 4x1-1x4 (PRO ONLY) toggle widgets *1
◊ 4x4 summary widget (PRO ONLY)
► System Toggles (manual widgets or in profiles)
◊ GPS, WiFi localization
◊ WiFi, BT, BT discoverable, APN, NFC, airplane
◊ Tethering (USB, WiFi, BT)
◊ Brightness, screen time-out, stay awake, flashlight
◊ Ringer, vibrate, synchro, background data
◊ Debug (over WiFi), unknown sources, USB storage, reboot
► Terminal Emulator & Script Editor
◊ Command history
◊ Run or test any scripts, optionally on boot
◊ Share scripts, commands and outputs
► System Logs Reader *1
◊ Logcat or kernel messages
◊ Advanced filtering and search
and much more that meets the eye ☺
*1 Requires root and kernel support for full feature
*2 Requires root and Xposed framework
Caution: Rooting and root brushing your mobile device can compromise its performance or cause malfunctions.
A custom Linux terminal,system tools and test utilities for Android.
Android Terminal brings you the Linux terminal functionality on your phone with simple to use interface for all Android phones.
With System Tools ,you can perform various test including Root access and Cpu tests,check all detailed information needed about your phone.
All information you need such as Cpu and Memory usage of your phone, you can easily monitor your resources.
You can install external Android applications from you sdcard including internal storage(Usb Storage) or simply attach and send them via email for sharing.
Log all your commands and outputs easily on your sdcard and share via email.
• No Ads
• All terminal functionality
• Pause/resume during the commands
• Auto complete while typing for linux commands entries
• Most of the commands will work depending on your phone root state
• Rooted phones supported (run su)
• Execute ,run linux commands,check memory,cpu
• Pause/resume function for looping commands such as (top,vmstat,logcat)
• Real Task Killer (ps or top -n 1 get the app pid number and execute kill -9 pid)
• Check your running apps services(ps, top)
• Remove delete files
• Browse your sdcard,system folders
Basic Linux Command List
• A list of basic linux commands
• Please be aware that desktop linux may differ than the android version
• All commands may not be able to run depending on your phone, model and Os version
Cpu Information And Test
• Check you cpu usage and load averages
• You can also perform cpu test and check your global ranking
• Ram,Phone Storage,SdCard memory
Android App Installer
• Scan your sdcard ,Internal sdcard(Usb Storage) root folder automatically for .Apk files (Android App files)
• You can easily install apps from your sdcard and attach,send via email for sharing
• You can log your terminal commands and outputs on your sdcard and attach,share via email
Root Access Test
• Perform simple root access to check whether your phone is rooted.
All used materials are credited in the application's about section.
Fast speed Download/Upload files
about 25Mbit/s for WiFi connection
7Mbit/s or 14Mbit/s for WiFi Hotspot connection
There is no any limit for file size.
SD Card & Root Explorer with remote PC web interface
( Websharing, File sharing, File Explorer, Download / Upload Manager / Tree navigation / Wifi file transfer )
Upload and Download your files on your android device via WiFi from your computer or another device.
You can use multy Upload/Download files at the same time.
Upload files with Drag&Drop functionalisation.
* The very first App Manager for Android, since 03. March 2009 on the Market.
* ROOT Support
* Languages: English, Japanese, German, Spanish, Russian, Polish
With AppMonster you can easily manage, backup and restore your apps. Enjoy features like batch backup, batch restore, uninstall, install from SD card, share and much more. Simple, fast, easy to use, stable.
Let the AppMonster support you after phone reset or switch to a new phone.
It does not need ROOT, all features like backup, restore and other work without ROOT. But if you have ROOT on your phone or tablet, you get more features.
- Backup protected apps (ROOT)
- Silent 0-click batch restore (ROOT)
- Automatic backup on new app installations, you have always app backups
- Multiple version backup, you can always downgrade any app
- Backup apps to SD card
- Restore apps from SD card
- Backup/restore install-files (.apk) or Market-Links
- Batch restore from SD card or from Market
- Batch delete backups
- Quick uninstalling
- Batch uninstall with 1-Click (ROOT)
- Search in apps and backups
- Sort your apps by install-date, name, size...
- Display apps with Ads (AdMob)
- Display apps can be moved to SD card
- Display apps are protected
- Display apps with background service
- Access to extended options like APP2SD, cache, permissions
- Scan SD card for install-files (.apk-files)
- Share app-links via Facebook, Twitter, mail
- Send backed up apps (.apk-files) by mail, Dropbox or what ever
- You need Android 2.2 (or higher) in order to use App2SD-Feature. App2SD must be also supported by your device.
- Google License Service (LVL) requires an Internet connection.
Since Android 4.4 KitKat on dual-storage devices (internal / external) apps can no longer write files to external SD card. Some apps can, but only files, f.e. pics, but no folders. AppMonster must write folders in order to work. As long Google does not make SD card useful again, the only workaround is to use internal storage to store your backups.
So if you on KitKat & dual-storage device change AppMonster's setting to use internal storage (see "Backup folder").
Thanks a lot to cvxcvx from http://www.cvxcvx.pl for the polish translation
★★★ No ads ★★★
★ optimized for both phone and tablet screens
★ nice and clean user interface
★ icon on the notification bar for quick access to your files
★ grid or list view
★ thumbnails by file type
★ smooth user experience, cancellable operations
★ customizable bookmarks for ease of access
★ move, copy, rename, delete, and compress files and folders
★ share files
★ Dropbox support
★ safe file operations, tested for all file systems: works reliably with large or many files
★ jump into your customized home folder by clicking on the application icon
★ supports all devices running Android 2.2 and above
★ let us know what features do you need: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rate Files 5 stars in the market, so we can continue adding new features.
Keywords: Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread, Froyo, phone, tablet, file manager, file management, file explorer PRO, file browser HD, sd card, Motorola Xoom, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Galaxy Tab
Displays diagram with directories/subdirectories proportional to their size.
Standard file and folder operations: cut, copy, paste, rename, delete, make new folder.
Browse files and folders (Include hidden files).
Search for files and folders.
Manage files on your phone from your computer (Need WiFi).
Support multiple sdcards.
Browse files by category (music, videos, pictures, documents, zips, apk).
Tags: file, folder, directory, search files, manage files, browse files, file explorer, disk usage, sdcard.
A master password is both used to access the application and to encrypt the encryption keys, that are generated random for each file, that is managed by Encryption Manager. Confidential files are accessible directly after the login. With one click on the file, the file is decrypted to its original location and can be shown by the installed viewer or editor apps. When you are finished working with the decrypted copy, the file is re-encrypted with one click and the decrypted file is wiped from the SD card. This wipe process will overwrite the data with random bytes before the file is deleted. So even if the device is lost or stolen, it is not possible to access your confidential data.
Encrypting new files is very simple: they can be chosen either with the built-in file manager or by simply using "send/share" from another app.
* Access based on master pin or master text password.
* Encrypts all kind of files.
* Possibility to encrypt all files of a folder.
* Provides a special handling for images, e.g. removal/creation of gallery thumbnail images.
* Base functionality of a file manager (view on click, send/share menu), but with automatic decryption before the action.
* Offers AES and Twofish encryption with 128 and 256 bit keys.
* Status tracking: Displays icons to indicate whether a file is currently decrypted or was changed.
* User setting for automatic re-encryption on exit.
* Secure overwrite of the orginal file after the encryption.
* Additional anti file recovery tool included.
* Two layout modes: flat list view or hierarchical folder view.
* Filters can be defined to filter SD card files by file extensions or to excluded folders.
* The master password can be changed for an existing database.
* Provides a backup and restore mechanism, e.g. for backup to cloud storage (Dropbox, Googel Drive, ...)
* Can be configured to delete all managed files the after 7 unsuccessful attempts.
* Has an "Exit" menu on all screens, that finishes the task completely.
* App is locked (master password must be re-entered), when there is no user input for configurable period.
* Includes english help pages.
* The "lite" version is limited to 5 encrypted files!
* The full version has no limitations.
Keywords: file encryption, data encryption, file manager, crypto, SD card, encryption algorithm, AES, Twofish
- Browse files and folders (Browsing root and hidden systems files available on rooted devices under su privileges)
- Standard file and folder operations: cut, copy, paste, rename, delete, make new folder.
- Zip and unzip files
- Decompress gzip and rar files
- Search for files and folders
- Simple and intuitive GUI designed for ICS
Tags: file, folder, directory, search files, manage files, browse files, explore files, zip, unzip, rar, root explorer.
More from developer
Please note that it connects to the API port. API uses port 8728 and is disabled by default. To enable API use the following command in the terminal:
/ip service enable api
Or you can on Windows Winbox - IP-SERVICES-API-ENABLE.
Please note this app is still in development. Not all functionality will work yet.
* Save/Edit login credentials for multiple routers
* Import backup WBX File (from your windows winbox)
* See interface list, traffic
* Enable / Disable Interfaces
* See Wireless Interface Details, CCQ, Rates, MAC, Settings
* Scan for Wireless Networks
* Add/Remove/Edit IP
* Display/Edit IPv4 Routes
* Reboot Router
* File Manager (List, Delete)
* Backup RB
* DNS - View settings, cache, static
* Firewall - Display settings, edit some basic NAT stuff
* Display System Log (still in dev)
PRO VERSION RELEASED. This free version will be limited and Ad supported.
PRO ONLY FEATURES:
* Store unlimited RB login details
* See hotspot settings
* Run / Edit scripts
* Version 2.0!! Go pro to get newest updates etc
Please let me know what functionality you would like implemented next?
Next Dev list:
* Better Scanning Tool (Wireless Scan)
* Queue management tool
* Torch on interfaces
I needed this app because a bad sync left my phone with thousands upon thousands of "empty" and unnamed contacts.
This app searches for all contacts that have no name (unnamed) and simply deletes them. No frills no fuss, just nukes the hell out of them :)
I suggest you restart your device after running this app.