Solve cryptograms with Enigma using patterns, letter frequencies, and common sense as you attempt to break the code.
There are over 2,000 puzzles included with more coming in future updates. (I'm typing as fast as I can...)
A Trial Version is available too.
What is a cryptogram?
A cryptogram is a block of text that has been encrypted using a "substitution cipher". In a substitution cipher, each letter is replaced with a different one.
All letters A are changed to the letter Q.
All letters B are changed to the letter R.
This mapping of letters is different for each game.
Using patterns, letter frequencies, and common sense you attempt to determine the letter for which each of the encrypted letters stands.
The application provides several features to help you if you get stuck.
- On-Screen Navigation - Use the on-screen directional arrows to move around. Helpful if you don't have a d-pad or trackball.
- Pressing Space or Delete will clear the current letter.
- Save Game - You can save your game and come back to it if you need a break.
- Show/Hide Source - The source of the quote/text block is hidden by default. This hint will expose the source for you and hide it again to open up more screen space.
- Show Letter - When you really get stuck, this will expose the letter of your choice in the cryptogram.
- Show Puzzle - When all hope is lost, this will show you the answer to the puzzle you've been working on.
- Letter Frequency Table - Shows you the number of times a coded letter appears in the text.
- Used Letters - Shows in the keyboard display which letters are used and still available.
- Showing Duplicates - Duplicate letters are shown as italicized. So, if you enter the same letter for two different codes, Enigma will show all occurrences of that entered letter italicized.
- If you complete the puzzle without using the "Show Puzzle" option, you will be given the opportunity to email the quote to yourself or someone else.
Enigma can be customized to your personal tastes by choosing the Preferences menu item and selecting the appropriate options.
Select from different color schemes. Feel free to contact me with suggestions for more.
- Original - Reminiscent of the old green screen monitors.
- The Blues - Blue is the basis of this color scheme.
- Scarlet Letters - Deep reds make this a pleasing choice.
- Black, White, and Read All Over - A simple black and white color scheme.
Select from different Font sizes. This can be very helpful on tablets where you might want the puzzle to take up more room and be easier to manage.
- Small - Useful for smaller devices.
- Medium - The original size and still the default.
- Large - Tablets will work well with this or the next size up.
- Extra-Large - Tablets will work well with this or the next size down.
Next Letter Preference
After entering a letter the focus will change based on your choice from the following options:
- Don't advance to the next letter. (Current/Default Behavior)
- Advance to the next letter.*
- Advance to the next empty letter.*
* When at the end of the puzzle, it won't wrap to the beginning.
Select from different keyboard styles.
- Normal Keyboard - This is the traditional QWERTY keyboard.
- Gallery Keyboard - The Gallery Keyboard works by listing the letters in a gallery display such that you fling them left or right to choose the letter you want to place.
Praise for The Room:
• Eurogamer “...resist hurrying and savour every sliding panel and twist of a dial. The Room is the cave of mysteries from everyone's childhood; a perfect encapsulation of the fear and pleasure of discovery."
• Gametrailers “The touchscreen controls really shine. A must play” Penny Arcade “This isn’t a title that is hindered by touch controls as much as its set free by them"
• Arcade Sushi "I couldn’t stop playing this fascinating brain teaser...beautifully crafted"
• Indie Game Magazine "Fireproof Games has hit a home run"
• Pocket Gamer “More suspense than a thousand bullet-riddled shooters"
• Game Informer “Excellently produced, clever puzzles and spine-tingling music"
• Jaysisgames "The immersion overrides any sense of your surroundings beyond the box" "The Room is eye candy for the mind."
• IGN “The most realistically rendered objects in a mobile title to date.”
How are you, old friend? If you’re reading this, then it worked. I only hope you can still forgive me.
We’ve never seen eye to eye on my research, but you must put such things behind you. You are the only one to whom I can turn. You must come at once, for we are all in great peril. I trust you remember the house? My study is the highest room.
Press forward with heart. There is no way back now.
Fireproof Games are very proud to bring you our greatest creation, a mind-bending journey filled with beauty, peril and mystery in equal measure. Be transported into a unique space that blends spellbinding visuals with intriguing problems to solve.
• Unsettlingly realistic graphics: The most natural looking visuals ever seen on a mobile device.
• Spine-tingling single finger controls: touch controls so natural you can play with one digit, to fully navigate this mysteriously beautiful 3D world.
• Fantastical pick-up-and-play design: Easy to start, hard to put down, the secrets of The Room will immerse you before you even know you're playing.
• Compelling layers of mystery: think you know what you're looking at? Think again.
Keep your mind young and trained with this brilliant riddles!
Are you ready to challenge your logical-deductive skills?
Only the most beautiful and engaging enigmas and riddles become part of "The Sphinx". From the most classical problems of antiquity to the most brilliant and modern, the number of levels is continuously increasing!
Now you can share your progress with your Facebook Friends with a simple tap!
-->If you find any bugs or grammatical error do not hesitate to contact me, I will correct it immediately.<--
• ADS FREE!
• Only the best riddles
• Hints, notes and more features
• Constantly updated
-Internet (to share via Facebook).
Welcome to The Room Two, a physical puzzler, wrapped in a mystery game, inside a beautifully tactile 3D world.
The much anticipated sequel to ‘The Room’, recipient of a BAFTA award, is here at last.
Follow a trail of cryptic letters from an enigmatic scientist known only as "AS" into a compelling world of mystery and exploration.
“An intricately woven work of fiction perfectly suited to its format, this is the sort of game that it's worth sitting in the dark for.” - Pocketgamer
“A gorgeous-looking game offering larger locations with multiple interactive areas and puzzles. A perfect game for a cold winter's night.” – Eurogamer
“Leaves you thinking about how to solve its puzzles even when not playing; a sign of a classy game, which this most definitely is.” – 148Apps
“A superb sequel with stunning visuals, the level of complexity on display here is quite astounding. The Room Two should be on top of your gaming list.” - GSM Arena
“An exceptionally good puzzle game; if you liked The Room, be sure to download the sequel” – PadGadget
“An incredibly compelling experience with clever puzzles, gorgeous visuals, and a spooky atmosphere; absolutely brimming with new ideas.” – The Verge
Easy to start, hard to put down, an entrancing mix of intriguing puzzles with a simple user interface
INNOVATIVE TOUCH CONTROLS
A tactile experience so natural you can almost feel the surface of each object
REALISTIC 3D LOCATIONS
Immerse yourself in a variety of stunning environments which will challenge your puzzle solving prowess.
DETAILED 3D OBJECTS
Pore over the intricate details of dozens of artifacts in search of their hidden secrets.
A haunting soundtrack and dynamic sound effects create a soundscape that reacts to your play.
CLOUD SAVING NOW SUPPORTED
Share your progress between multiple devices, and unlock the all-new achievements.
MULTI LANGUAGE SUPPORT
Available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish & Brazilian Portuguese.
Fireproof Games is a small independent studio based in Guildford in the United Kingdom.
Find out more at fireproofgames.com
Follow us @Fireproof_Games
- No Ads!
- Three modes of difficulty.
- Three sizes of the field.
- Four types of pattern and mix mode.
- Six levels.
- Three kinds of blocks.
- Sound effects.
This game develops your brain!
L'INDOVINELLO ti seguirà in ogni momento, potrai affinare l'ingegno in ogni istante della giornata!
Selezionati per te una gamma di indovinelli pronti a soddisfare anche i gusti dei più esperti.
L'indovinello ti sta facendo impazzire? Usa il Bonus e risolvilo immediatamente!
Se l'idea di ingarbugliarti la mente ti piace, scarica l'App!
The 15 Puzzle (also called Gem Puzzle, Boss Puzzle, Game of Fifteen, Mystic Square and many others) is the classic sliding puzzle that consists of a frame of numbered square tiles in random order with one tile missing.
- Themes : wood/marble/plastic.
- Multiple Size : 4x4, 5x5, 6x6.
- Multiple Symbols to reorder : Numbers, Letters, Roman Numbers
Now you can choose if you want to move tiles using swipe or tap using the option in the menu.
Check my blog:
"Fifteen Puzzle X brings me an old-school gaming experience. - Editor's Pick from AppEggs.com"
Have a look on wikipedia for more details about the game:
For problems or suggestions contact us by email:
- "excellent brainstorming game.... fun and good workout for your brain..."
- "Very well done puzzle Had no issues, plays smooth and fast and has everything i need to enjoy it fully. Good job"
Download and discover the beautiful parts of fast calculation, memory, general knowledge and riddles.
Ready to test your brain? Ready to test your reaction? Ready for the challenge?
Download Enigma & quiz quickly! And be the first to find the joker riddle.
What are you waiting for? Play now!
Contents of Enigma & quiz:
• More than 60 re-playable parts of mathematics, riddles, general knowledge.
• A joker riddle
• 3 difficulty levels
• Parts of game: memorics, mathmatics, letters, indics, enigmatics, joker, enigmatics joker
• Game type: memory, riddle, mathematics, general knowledge, quiz
• Useful instructions
Note: Enigma & quiz is a 100% free app but it uses picture advertisings not disturbing .
This game is good for brain!
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/grammcort
Follow us: https://twitter.com/GRAMMCORT
Copyright © GRAMM
The application includes enigmas of Arab culture, you are required to find a solution to the puzzle
Balance = 300 gold pieces
- The application includes the means to help :
* Delete incorrects letters = 30 gold pieces
* Appear correct letter = 15 gold pieces
* Delete the wrong letters = 10 gold pieces
Puzzle contains 10 sets of themed pictures - birds, animals, flowers, fish, vegetables and fruit, and much more! Puzzle will be interesting for both children and adults!
Choose any image, one of the 9 levels of difficulty, and play!
Except thematic pictures sets in the game you can choose any picture from your gallery, or even make a puzzle of the photo!
If it is difficult to you or your child to collect a puzzle - you can use the tips.
Picking puzzles helps to develop creative thinking, voluntary attention, perception, in particular, distinguishing individual items by color, shape, size, etc .; learns to perceive the relationship between part and whole; the development of fine motor skills of hands.
We always monitor the quality. We create a very diverse collection, so now there are many different genres to suit every taste.
- 10 thematic sets of pictures
- Ability to collect a puzzle from a photo
- Ability to use for the puzzle pictures from the gallery
- 9 levels of difficulty (from 4 to 54 parts)
- 2 types of tips
- Nice soothing background music
- Exotic birds - are birds that live not only in Africa, Australia, Russia, but also in South America, for example, in Rio - de - Janeiro.
- Bright colorful children's backgrounds
- Multi-colored abstract images
- A collection of beautiful flowers
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Cute dogs
- Kittens and cats
And as a bonus!!!
- Underwater World
- Beautiful butterflies
- Fluffy squirrels
Children will like our puzzles!
Educational puzzles for children trained memory, imagination, correct color perception. Small parts of the puzzle promote the development of hand movements, teach the child to build a logical chain. In addition, puzzles for children can help take too active a child for some time.
During the game, talk with your child, discuss his choice of praise for their achievements.
Collect puzzle with a toddler can be as young as 1 year. First, it should be simple puzzles (6 items), better balanced (eg, butterfly). As soon as the baby will cope with this task, ask the puzzle more difficult, for example, of the 12 items.
- 8 levels of complexity
- Kid Mode
- Relaxing music
- A large collection of pictures
- Puzzle from photo
- Puzzle from gallery
Game about cats - a world of mysterious creatures graceful, graciously allowed man to tame itself. Unlike dedicated and constantly kowtowed to the owner of the dog, doomed to leashes and muzzles, cat differ independence and unpredictability of nature. One is forced to have doubts, who also considered the supreme being and the real master - a man or a cat, for good reason it was revered in ancient Egypt.
Nowadays, cats, cats and kittens have become well-known cartoon characters. Cute kittens and cats anthropomorphic flooded social networking, and, of course, could not become parties to a number of fun and exciting games of various genres, among which you will discover certainly one that will have your taste.
In this simplified version, a one-stage letter substitution is used to scramble a well-known or humorous quotation. Your task is to unravel the quotation by swapping letter pairs until the original message is restored.
You swap letter pairs by selecting a letter and then a second letter by pressing it -- or with a keyboard if available.
The histogram shows letter frequencies. Since E and T are the most common letters, a good way to start is to make the most frequent letters in the histogram E and T. Then look for words like THE, AND and A and keep swapping letter pairs until words you recognize start to emerge.
There are two new puzzles every day. If you can't solve one today, come back tomorrow and see the solution.
This puzzle was programmed in Java as a freshman class programming exercise at Harvard in 1996 and has been played over two million times.
★ How to play ★
- The goal of the game is to uncover all green cells. If you uncover a red, you lose. Touch it with logic!
- The red numbers are the amount of green cells in each row or column.
- The black numbers are the amount of green cells that there are in their respective diagonal.
- As you win the enigma, the lower blue counter will increase. The upper blue counter is your record.
- When you've uncovered all the green cells, you will have win!
★ Three game modes ★
- Easy. 3x3 cells board with easy levels to learn.
- Normal. 4x4 cells board. It will be the way in which you enjoy more.
- Hard. 5x5 cells board that will be a enigma challenge for even the most audacious.
Enigma Celdor is a very intuitive and easy to play. Even so, you can consult the tutorial included in the game if you have any doubt.
And for any problem in the game, you can contact us!
Your mission is to stop the monsters with towers before
they arrive and contaminate the holy stone! It is definitely possible to complete every Kepper map and God map without contamination.
- 4 Maps
- Rebalanacing of the Towers
- new Maps comming soon