Why does it break on iphones every time you upgrade it? We lose the ability to chat unless we're connected to wifi. Why can't we chat on data? This defeats the purpose of the app!!!
Ono of the worst apps I've had to use for messaging and calling. -Phone calls end on their own, all the time, even when both parties have excellent network connection. -I am unable to use any other app while calling in the background as this makes the app completely crash and obviously makes the call end. -If I receive a picture and try to view it, the app crashes for no reason. -If the app crashes during a phone call and I try to go back into the app, it doesn't open yet will ring for a few minutes, despite there being no actual incoming calls. -Notifications don't work at all on some occasions, and some messages are never received even though they appear to have been sent. TL;DR It crashes... A lot. If you need a dependable app for messaging and phone calls, look somewhere else for an app that is a bit more stable. EDIT: updates have not solved any of these issues yet. Very dissappointed.
Some of my messages even though read show as not read. I get alerted that there is a message and when I log on there is no message showing. These two problems seem to co-excist.
About 1/3 of my messages remain unread when friends look at the messages I send. NOT GOOD
I paid for the premium features but can't access them please fix or refund my money
Doesnt have australia as a country, cant send any text messages
Secure backup and restore is now available in this amazing update.
- Backup your CoverMe content and restore it into any devices.
- Triple encryption. Your content is extremely secure. No one is able to decrypt your backup.
- With CoverMe, you will never worry about your privacy.
1. Set up master password for recovering your CoverMe password
2. App locker, lock your apps with a password protection.
3. Private phone numbers are available in Canada
4. Receive from non-CoverMe contacts.
Texting from your PC, Mac, or Tablet, using your Android phone # (SMS & MMS)