Look forward to an exciting new update in the coming days.
An important decision can happen anywhere. Use The Wall Street Journal to get our trusted and authoritative news while you’re on the go. Read by more high-level decision makers than any other media, WSJ's market-moving journalism ensures you a competitive advantage in a world where every second counts.
Here are just a few of the many features of our app:
• A fully-multimedia experience with interactive graphics, vibrant photo slideshows, and high-quality video
• Updated 24/7 so the latest news is always at your disposal
• Expanded lifestyle content spanning arts & entertainment, luxury real estate, tech, fashion, sports and more
The app is free to download and includes free access to the Editor's picks – a weekly selection of articles from each week’s edition of The Economist.
Digital and print subscribers to The Economist receive unrestricted access to each week’s full print edition.
• Each week’s issue available from 9pm London time each Thursday
• Download each issue to your device to read without an internet connection
• Switch easily between reading and listening with The Economist in audio
• Store and access back issues
• Purchase single issues in app
• Subscribe from within the app for full access to The Economist on Android tablets, Android smartphones, the Chrome Web store and Economist.com
• Share articles via e-mail, Twitter and Facebook
The Economist on Android operates on tablets and smartphones running Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean.
ABOUT THE ECONOMIST
The Economist is a weekly international news and business publication, offering clear reporting, commentary and analysis on world current affairs, business, finance, science and technology, culture, society, media and the arts.
Should you require any assistance using our app please visit http://www.economist.com/help/android for answers to frequently asked questions as well as ways to contact customer support.
This application provides a Chinese audience with mobile access to global news coverage, in-depth analysis and real-time quotes in Chinese language anytime, anywhere. Registered users have access to all articles for free.
- Popular News: A Most Popular news section.
- Multimedia News: including slideshows and video.
- The ability to post comments to articles.
- Offline reading: Read the past weeks downloaded articles offline.
- Save: Save favorite WSJ articles/videos/pictures for reading later.
- Share: Share articles/images/video with friends via Email, Sina and QQ weibo, and RenRen
- Push Notifications: Receive breaking news notifications from WSJ China.
Enjoy the FT's award-winning global news, video, comment and analysis, with automatic downloads of the most recent edition to read even when you don't have a signal.
- Free to download
- Free registration allows 3 articles per month as well as giving access to your FT.com portfolio
- Subscribers have unlimited access on all FT.com outlets - phone, tablet and desktop
- Premium subscribers also get the Financial Times' incisive Lex column and exclusive newsletters
- Users in India get a specially customised front page
The app is integrated with your FT.com account login and settings. This application allows users to register or subscribe on device securely via FT.com. Once you have signed up, or upgraded your account, please switch back to the app and enjoy your new level of access.
If you have any feedback on our Android app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. With over 500 Android devices in the market we have tested on many but haven’t managed to cover all combinations. If you have issues with your particular handset then we would love to hear from you. Please include details of which Android device you are using, and OS version if you know it.
The all-new FT Android app
We have redesigned the FT Android app from the ground up, with a new, cleaner layout and a host of new features, new content and additional functionality including recommended reads. For the first time it will have videos, embedded slideshows and hi-res images optimised for a small screen, plus a clearer design making it easier to navigate. The app is available to download for free from Google Play. For more information visit http://apps.ft.com/home/web-app/.
· Your personalised FT: My FT is a personalised hub where you can keep all the content that interests you in one place – saved articles, recommended reads, recently-read stories and your portfolio summary.
· Stories brought to life, with videos, embedded slideshows and hi-res images giving you a richer reading experience.
· Easier to read, with a clean design that gives more room for news and easy swiping from one article to the next.
· Morning edition, on large-screen devices presents content as per that morning’s newspaper – and won’t update throughout the day, giving you a reading experience as close to the paper as possible. Prefer to get updated on the latest news as it comes in throughout the day? Just switch back to the Live Edition.
· Improved navigation makes it easier and faster to find the content that matters most to you. Find what you're looking for in an instant.
· Frequently downloads the latest FT content, allowing seamless offline usage when there's no live connection
· Access full markets data section including market gainers and losers, currencies, commodities and bonds
· View stock performance summaries with detailed business profile information, estimates and targeted news
*App runs on Android 4.0 and above.
FT Weekend now looks even better with our new app edition, giving you a beautifully designed way to enjoy our arts and lifestyle coverage wherever you are at the weekend. Read food and drink reviews, enjoy Lunch with the FT or browse through style pages, all through your smartphone or tablet. From celebrated book commentaries to an intelligent look at global travel, property and culture - there is something to delight and inspire all of our readers.
Get on-the-go access from The Wall Street Post with global news coverage, in-depth analysis and real-time quotes. The Wall Street Post Application for Android Smartphone provides you with access to award-winning news and information anytime, anywhere.
Read articles and get updated news from Business, Tech, Life and Culture and more throughout the day. Save your favorite articles for reading later and share with your friends via email, Facebook and Twitter.
Experience rich multi-media from The Wall Street Post including Photos of the Day, Videos and much more…
Economy, Finance and Business mobile websites, Podcasts reader, news,... all-in-one free app!
Top Economy, Finance and Business news websites and bookmarks:
- Business Insider
- Google Finance
- NYTimes Business
- Financial Times
- Yahoo Finance
- Reuters Business
- The Wall Street Journal
- Business Time
- The Guardian – Business
- BBC Business News
- CNN Money
- The Economist
Top Economy, Finance and Business news Podcasts:
- Wall Street Journal This Morning
- FT Money Show
- Wall Street Journal Tech News Briefing
- Wall Street Journal's Your Money Matters
- Wall Street Journal Editors' Picks
- Wall Street Journal What's News
- Wall Street Journal's The News Hub
- Watching Your Wallet Podcast
- MarketWatch News Break
- MarketWatch Market Update Podcast
- MarketWatch Stock Talk
- The Dave Ramsey Show Dave Ramsey Podcast
- The James Altucher Show Stansberry Radio Network
- The School of Greatness Lewis Howes Podcast
- MARKETPLACE ALL-IN-ONE American Public Media
- MAD MONEY W/ JIM CRAMER Full Episode By CNBC
- The Smart Passive Income Podcast Pat Flynn
- HBR IdeaCast Harvard Business Review Podcast
If you usually use another Economy, Finance and Business news website or if you have any suggestions for a future update please send us an email to email@example.com.
If you want us to remove any content please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove it within 24h.
This app collects free content available on the internet and redirect users to it. All content remains property of original owners and we do not edit any content. This app has no affiliation with the content providers and all content displayed herein remains intellectual property of original owner. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind using our application.
Note: This app needs a good internet connection.
How much time do you spend jumping from site to site trying to find the latest headlines that matter to you?
NewsRacer apps for Android mobile devices gather the latest news and podcasts from Internet sites around the world, presenting the information to you in a simple, easy-to-use interface.
Select and install the NewsRacer apps that suit your needs, based on your news/weather/sports/entertainment/political/geographic/leisure interests.
This NewsRacer app is the Wall Street Journal Edition (free, ad-supported), featuring the latest news feeds and podcasts from WSJ.com:
- Opinion (news feed)
- World News (news feed)
- U.S. Business (news feed)
- Markets News (news feed)
- Technology (news feed)
- Lifestyle (news feed)
- The Sports Retort (podcast)
- Wall Street Journal on Small Business (podcast)
- Wall Street Journal This Morning (podcast)
- Wall Street Journal's Your Money Matters (podcast)
- Wall Street Journal What's News (podcast)
- MarketWatch Morning Stock Talk (podcast)
- MarketWatch News Break (podcast)
- Money, Markets & More (podcast)
- Wall Street Journal's The News Hub (podcast)
- Watching Your Wallet (podcast)
- This Week in Barron's (podcast)
- Walt Mossberg's Personal Technology (news feed)
- The Middle Seat (podcast)
- Wall Street Journal Editors' Picks (podcast)
- Market Update (podcast)
NewsRacer apps are being released and updated daily. If you have an idea for a NewsRacer app that would cater to your specific needs, or if you would like other news feeds or podcasts added to this app, e-mail us and let us know... we can make it happen!
Contact us at NewsRacer@centurylink.net.
Copyright 2013 by stemBop
- Create your own playlist from marketplace segments
- Save and reorder stories and podcasts for offline listening
- Autoplay turns any playlist into a continuous audio feed
- Alarm clock to start your day with a Marketplace audio feed
- Curated Editor’s Pick feed delivers news in context
- Sharing to social networks including Facebook and Twitter
Key features include:
· Actionable and insightful stock market news when it happens from TheStreet's leading stock, ETF and options experts
· Detailed quotes and analyses including TheStreet Ratings proprietary stock ratings model
· An extensive multimedia experience that integrates stock market data, articles and videos into a single app providing everything an investor needs
· Read recently downloaded articles and catch up on the days financial news while offline
· Our sharing functionality now integrates directly with the Mail, Facebook and Twitter apps.
* Current news by industry verticals: Finance, Tech, Media, Politics, Strategy, Sports, and more
* Exclusively produced videos, charts, photo slideshows and other enhanced multimedia
* Favorite articles for later or offline reading
* Share content through any installed app
* View full comment stream for each post
Your Zite is as unique as you are. Zite learns what you like and gets smarter as you use it. Zite analyzes millions of articles each day and brings you the best of your favorite magazines, newspapers, authors, and blogs.
Zite also helps you discover content that you won’t find elsewhere. We offer over 40,000 topics that bring fresh voices and different perspectives to explore.
Finally, our design combines beauty and brains. With Zite you’ll get all the benefits of our powerful technology wrapped in a beautiful Android-optimized design that’s a joy to use every day.
Requires Android 2.3 Gingerbread or newer.
Zite 2.0 is optimized for Android phones, phablets and 7 inch tablets.
What people are saying:
“Zite is a mind reader.” – PCMag
“If you’d like a smarter way to handle information overload, Zite can do the dirty work.” —Wall Street Journal
Materialele oferite in aplicatia ZF pentru Android se actualizeaza in timp real astfel utilizatorul are la dispozitie ultimele stiri din business si este conectat 24/24 la tot ce se intampla important in economie.
Instrumente noi in aplicatia ZF pentru Android:
* Alerte si breaking news-uri trimise de catre redactorii ZF in momentele cheie din business-ul romanesc pe care nu le gasesti in nicio alta aplicatie
* Cursul valutar este afisat in primul ecran
* Design nou, imbunatatit pentru o parcurgere cu usurinta a articolelor
* Articolele disponibile pot fi citite in intregime
* Aplicatia poate fi utilizata atat pe telefon cat si pe tableta
Despre Ziarul Financiar
ZIARUL FINANCIAR este liderul presei de business din România.
De 14 ani pe piaţa românească, ZF oferă cititorilor semnificaţia evenimentelor recente şi anticipează evoluţiile din afaceri şi economie, prin ştiri, analize şi articole de opinie.
Cea mai prestigioasă publicaţie economică din România, ZIARUL FINANCIAR şi-a clădit această reputaţie prin ştiri exclusive, contextualizare şi ierarhizare a informaţiilor şi complexitatea datelor interpretate zi de zi.
Jurnaliştii ZF colectează şi analizează informaţii complexe şi în anuarele Top Tranzacţii, Anuarul de business al României - Cei mai mari jucători din economie, Who`s Who in Business - Cei mai importanţi 1.000 de oameni din business, Top 100 cele mai valoroase companii - o serie completă de instrumente de lucru pentru orice manager şi antreprenor.
Lor li se adresează şi evenimentele de business organizate de ZIARUL FINANCIAR, în cadrul cărora sunt anunţate investiţii, sunt dezvăluite strategii şi sunt previzionate evoluţii ale fenomenelor economice.
Suplimentele de referinţă ale cotidianului sunt:
DA Premium - revista lunară de lifestyle şi business life a ZIARULUI FINANCIAR, o publicaţie de lux care se integrează perfect în conceptul editorial şi targetul ZF BUSINESS CONSTRUCT - revista lunară adresată factorilor de decizie din companiile de construcţii şi alte domenii conexe, precum şi persoanelor interesate de evoluţia pieţei de construcţii şi real estate ZF face agenda celor mai puternici oameni de afaceri. Cu 90.000 de cititori zilnic pentru ediţia print (sursa: SNA FOCUS, mai 2011 - mai 2012), ZIARUL FINANCIAR este cotidianul de afaceri cu cea mai mare audienţă. În plus, peste 800.000 de vizitatori unici accesează lunar site-ul www.zf.ro pentru ştiri în timp real, video-analize şi informaţii în exclusivitate.
Descarcă aplicaţia Mediafax pentru Android şi vei fi conectat la actualitatea din România şi din lume, cu o acoperire completă a ştirilor de impact şi o bună selecţie a celor mai importante informaţii ale zilei.
Aplicaţia Mediafax se actualizează în timp real şi, în cazul în care doriţi, puteţi primi alerte în cazul ştirilor importante.
If you were ever in need of an ATM nearby, or a non-stop drug store or maybe you were just looking for a cheap shaorma place late at night, then you probably realised the need to look for all these places on your phone, rather than roam around without any actual idea of what you are looking for. Urbo App is here to help you find all these places and more, in all major cities in Romania.
Urbo for Android uses Urbo.ro’s database of businesses: more that 100 000 business profiles from more than 800 categories are at your disposal. With the app, you can browse through businesses, search a business based on different criteria, such as rating, category, price and more, you can find businesses nearby and calculate the route to them, you can add ratings and reviews for businesses and you cand check into places and let your friends know about your whereabouts.
Cheking in allows you to receive badges and titles, which makes this a fun activity. Your check ins may be private or public.
The app allows you to find your way through the urban jungle and also tell everyone else what you found. It is developed by Adulmec - the company that brought you Urbo.ro and the Urbo App for the iPhone.