Download now and get a 30-day free trial.
Enjoy The Wall Street Journal’s world-leading journalism on a wide range of topics, including our renowned coverage of global business and finance, with top stories on world news, markets, tech, lifestyle and more—all updated throughout the day. This visually stunning and easy-to-use app offers full access to U.S., Europe and Asia digital and paper editions, with the latest news also translated into Japanese and Korean.
Special Features & Technical Specifications:
• News update options that let you control how often content is refreshed
• A seven-day archive of the English language editions of the newspapers and local-language digital editions so you never miss important news
• A visual, card-based layout for an enhanced mobile user experience
• Designed for Android Lollipop (5.0) OS and compatible with 4.0 OS or above
Economy, Finance and Business mobile websites, Podcasts reader, news,... all-in-one free app!
Top Economy, Finance and Business news websites and bookmarks:
- Business Insider
- Google Finance
- NYTimes Business
- Financial Times
- Yahoo Finance
- Reuters Business
- The Wall Street Journal
- Business Time
- The Guardian – Business
- BBC Business News
- CNN Money
- The Economist
Top Economy, Finance and Business news Podcasts:
- Wall Street Journal This Morning
- FT Money Show
- Wall Street Journal Tech News Briefing
- Wall Street Journal's Your Money Matters
- Wall Street Journal Editors' Picks
- Wall Street Journal What's News
- Wall Street Journal's The News Hub
- Watching Your Wallet Podcast
- MarketWatch News Break
- MarketWatch Market Update Podcast
- MarketWatch Stock Talk
- The Dave Ramsey Show Dave Ramsey Podcast
- The James Altucher Show Stansberry Radio Network
- The School of Greatness Lewis Howes Podcast
- MARKETPLACE ALL-IN-ONE American Public Media
- MAD MONEY W/ JIM CRAMER Full Episode By CNBC
- The Smart Passive Income Podcast Pat Flynn
- HBR IdeaCast Harvard Business Review Podcast
If you usually use another Economy, Finance and Business news website or if you have any suggestions for a future update please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want us to remove any content please send us an email to: email@example.com and we will remove it within 24h.
This app collects free content available on the internet and redirect users to it. All content remains property of original owners and we do not edit any content. This app has no affiliation with the content providers and all content displayed herein remains intellectual property of original owner. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind using our application.
Note: This app needs a good internet connection.
This application provides a Chinese audience with mobile access to global news coverage, in-depth analysis and real-time quotes in Chinese language anytime, anywhere. Registered users have access to all articles for free.
- Popular News: A Most Popular news section.
- Multimedia News: including slideshows and video.
- The ability to post comments to articles.
- Offline reading: Read the past weeks downloaded articles offline.
- Save: Save favorite WSJ articles/videos/pictures for reading later.
- Share: Share articles/images/video with friends via Email, Sina and QQ weibo, and RenRen
- Push Notifications: Receive breaking news notifications from WSJ China.
Enjoy the FT's award-winning global news, video, comment and analysis, with automatic downloads of the most recent edition to read even when you don't have a signal.
- Free to download
- Registration allows 3 articles per month as well as giving access to your FT.com portfolio.
- Subscribers have unlimited access on all FT.com outlets - phone, tablet and desktop
- Premium subscribers also get the Financial Times' incisive Lex column and exclusive newsletters
- Users in India get a specially customised front page
The app is integrated with your FT.com account login and settings. This application allows users to register or subscribe on device securely via FT.com. Once you have signed up, or upgraded your account, please switch back to the app and enjoy your new level of access.
If you have any feedback on our Android app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. With over 500 Android devices in the market we have tested on many but haven’t managed to cover all combinations. If you have issues with your particular handset then we would love to hear from you. Please include details of which Android device you are using, and OS version if you know it.
The all-new FT Android app
We have redesigned the FT Android app from the ground up, with a new, cleaner layout and a host of new features, new content and additional functionality including recommended reads. For the first time it will have videos, embedded slideshows and hi-res images optimised for a small screen, plus a clearer design making it easier to navigate. The app is available to download for free from Google Play. For more information visit http://apps.ft.com/home/web-app/.
· Your personalised FT: My FT is a personalised hub where you can keep all the content that interests you in one place – saved articles, recommended reads, recently-read stories and your portfolio summary.
· Stories brought to life, with videos, embedded slideshows and hi-res images giving you a richer reading experience.
· Easier to read, with a clean design that gives more room for news and easy swiping from one article to the next.
· Morning edition, on large-screen devices presents content as per that morning’s newspaper – and won’t update throughout the day, giving you a reading experience as close to the paper as possible. Prefer to get updated on the latest news as it comes in throughout the day? Just switch back to the Live Edition.
· Improved navigation makes it easier and faster to find the content that matters most to you. Find what you're looking for in an instant.
· Frequently downloads the latest FT content, allowing seamless offline usage when there's no live connection
· Access full markets data section including market gainers and losers, currencies, commodities and bonds
· View stock performance summaries with detailed business profile information, estimates and targeted news
*App runs on Android 4.0 and above.
FT Weekend now looks even better with our new app edition, giving you a beautifully designed way to enjoy our arts and lifestyle coverage wherever you are at the weekend. Read food and drink reviews, enjoy Lunch with the FT or browse through style pages, all through your smartphone or tablet. From celebrated book commentaries to an intelligent look at global travel, property and culture - there is something to delight and inspire all of our readers.
The app is free to download and includes free access to the Editor's picks – a weekly selection of articles from each week’s edition of The Economist.
Digital and print subscribers to The Economist receive unrestricted access to each week’s full print edition.
• Each week’s issue available from 9pm London time each Thursday
• Download each issue to your device to read without an internet connection
• Switch easily between reading and listening with The Economist in audio
• Store and access back issues
• Purchase single issues in app
• Subscribe from within the app for full access to The Economist on Android tablets, Android smartphones, the Chrome Web store and Economist.com
• Share articles via e-mail, Twitter and Facebook
The Economist on Android operates on tablets and smartphones running Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean.
ABOUT THE ECONOMIST
The Economist is a weekly international news and business publication, offering clear reporting, commentary and analysis on world current affairs, business, finance, science and technology, culture, society, media and the arts.
Should you require any assistance using our app please visit http://www.economist.com/help/android for answers to frequently asked questions as well as ways to contact customer support.
* A new top navigation for swiping quickly across popular sections
* Customize which sections will be in your shortcuts and available for instant offline reading
* Improved app performance including speed and stability
* Redesigned daily notification featuring the Morning Briefing
* A more visually appealing grid layout for tablets
* Article pages with richer images, fonts and multimedia
* Two widget layout options: photos or headlines
* Breaking News Alerts that link directly to developing stories
* Twilight Mode: darken your screen for more comfortable reading in low light
* Collapsible top navigation: see more of your screen as you scroll through the sections
* Save NYT articles across platforms to revisit later on any device (web, phone, tablet)
* Share articles, photos and videos through your favorite sharing platform
* Watch exclusive videos and browse our award-winning photography
Download the NYTimes app for Android FREE today and subscribe to receive your first 14-days at no cost*. All users can access up to 10 free news articles per month, from any section: national news, world news, business, the arts, technology, style, sports, food, travel, opinion and more.
The New York Times app also includes our International edition, The International New York Times, with breaking news, world news, current events and cultural stories from our 50 newspaper bureaus around the globe.
For unlimited access to the NYTimes app for Android, subscribe now and get your first 14-days at no cost via Google Play*. Subscriptions are $14.99/month (Smartphone + Web), $19.99/month (Tablet + Web) and $34.99/month (All Digital Access which includes tablet and smartphone apps). All subscriptions auto-renew.
The NYT app for Android is built responsively and is formatted from 4” phones to 12”+ tablets. The app works on all devices running Android OS (4.1+), including Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 7, Nexus 9, HTC One and beyond.
The NYTimes app requires certain permissions to provide you with the best possible reading experience. Here's a little bit about what each one does:
* In-app purchases: This allows you to make purchases within the app.
* Photos/Media/Files: This permission allows the app to cache images locally, reducing load times for pages you revisit.
* WiFi connection information: This item gives the app permission to use available WiFi networks rather than your mobile network. In the absence of trusted WiFi networks or if WiFi is disabled, the app will make use of your cellular network (if available). Normal bandwidth and usage charges apply as detailed in your service agreement with your wireless carrier.
* Device ID & call information: These settings turn phone numbers in NYTimes articles into clickable links.
Feedback? Suggestions? Issues? Please contact our support team at email@example.com. We’ll do our best to assist you. Your feedback is important to us.
* Promotional offers for new subscribers only. Smartphone and tablet apps are not supported on all devices. Does not include access to the print newspaper. Prices shown are in U.S. dollars, and local pricing is available in over 55 countries. Other restrictions apply.
The Economic Times App :
- Lets you get the latest and popular business news of india and abroad as it happens.
- Offers a full range of News categories: Top Stories of India and abroad,News by Industry ,Market News,Personal Finance News,Technology News,Opinion News,Features News,Environment News and many more.
- Introduces Slideshows ranging across different genres -Auto,Advertising & Marketing,Biz & Entrepreneurship,Corporate & Industry,Consumer & Legal,Economy,Entertainment,Events and many more.
- Gives enhanced Markets Data ranging from Sensex(BSE),Nifty(NSE),Mutual Funds,Commodities,Companies(Shares)Movers,Gainers and Losers
- Allows home screen widgets to keep you up to date even when the app is closed.
- Provides an all new ET Portfolio enabling you to manage/track your investments in Stock Market on the go.
- Lets you share stories on different social networks, or on email/SMS to a friend.
- Supports breaking News Push Notifications to keep you updated with latest events.
- Has offline reading supported which enables you to sync the stories when you have a signal and then read them offline at your leisure.
- Displays a breaking News ticker while surfing the app to keep you updated with latest events on the go.
- Lets you track the stocks in your Watchlist, Market Gainers, Losers, Movers, etc.
- Рынки: карта российского рынка, сравнение инструментов, биржевые индексы, акции, облигации, валюты и металлы
- Календарь макроэкономических событий
- Прямой эфир телеканала "Россия 24"
Subscribers to the print edition of the magazine get each week's issue for FREE after validating their print subscription.
- Exclusive video featuring Bloomberg Businessweek's editor, Josh Tyrangiel, and his creative director, providing a behind-the-scenes look at the feature story and cover designs
- Listen to Charlie Rose's interview and editors as they share insights on the top stories
- Easily manage your issues with an auto-archiving option for issues older than 3 months (ON by default)
- Resize the fonts to suit your reading needs
- Share articles via e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and more
- Enhanced search and notes functionality
- Related Tab: Get the latest interactive market data and news on companies mentioned in articles.
- Each week's issue available from 10pm on Thursday EST
ABOUT BLOOMBERG BUSINESSWEEK
Bloomberg Businessweek offers a global perspective to help senior executives profit from smarter, faster and more informed decisions. Founded in 1929, the magazine is a market leader with more that 4.7 million readers in 140 countries. Drawing on more than 2300 journalists in 146 bureaus across 72 countries, Bloomberg Businessweek covers the business world like no one else can.
Издание работает в формате онлайн-газеты, пытается первым публиковать и анализировать информацию о событиях в отечественной и мировой экономике, исследует основные экономические проблемы.
Реальная экономика исповедует высокие стандарты журналистики, стремится быть актуальным, компетентным и достоверным средством массовой информации.
Миссия проекта – содействие построению сильной и независимой Украины .
Возможности и особенности приложения:
– Слайд-меню настроек категорий (слева);
– Свайп-навигация и удобное предоставление информации;
– Возможность загрузки новостей для чтения в оффлайне;
– pull-to-refresh - чтобы обновить список новостей теперь достаточно потянуть вниз сам список, а не нажимать кнопку;
– Авто обновление новостей;
– Все разделы сайта с настройками предпочитаемых категорий;
– Вы можете управлять содержимым используя фильтры;
– Возможность добавлять посты в "избранное" и "к прочтению" прямо из приложения;
– Делитесь интересными новостями с друзьями.
Приятного Вам чтения новостей!
You will see your most visited publications at the top of the list. You will be able to use double window with this app
Moreover, you could use your tablet to visualize the app in a more wide way.
Forbes, CNNMoney, Finantial times, China national news, Israel's business arena, Economic arab news, The Wall Street Journal...
Key features include:
· Actionable and insightful stock market news when it happens from TheStreet's leading stock, ETF and options experts
· Detailed quotes and analyses including TheStreet Ratings proprietary stock ratings model
· An extensive multimedia experience that integrates stock market data, articles and videos into a single app providing everything an investor needs
· Read recently downloaded articles and catch up on the days financial news while offline
· Our sharing functionality now integrates directly with the Mail, Facebook and Twitter apps.
The New York Times: «News360 has to be one of the better news aggregating [apps] I’ve seen on any platform»
PERSONALIZE THE NEWS
A flexible and smart personalization system allows you to tailor the news as you want it. Choose the topics, sources, companies and people you want to follow, and News360 will pick up on the nuances of your interests as you read.
DISCOVER AMAZING CONTENT
More than 100,000 sources, from the top national news providers, to local niche websites and blogs.
TAILOR YOUR NEWS FEED
The Home feed combines top stories of the day, local news and your specific interests into a single stream making sure you never miss anything important.
A beautiful interface that allows you to quickly scan headlines, preview stories and dive deep into the content.
Connect your social media accounts to make News360 even smarter about what you like. Share stories to your Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pocket, OneNote, Instapaper or Evernote with one tap.
AT A GLANCE
Read and share news stories without opening the app by using the News360 widget for Android.
Save stories onto your device to read on a flight or in the subway. Synchronize your interests and saved stories with News360 on your phone, tablet, Android TV, or at news360.com
• Featured by Google in "New + Updated Apps", "News & Magazines"
• "Apps We Like: News360" — The Wall Street Journal
• "News360 is changing the content delivery game" — Robert Scoble
• "News360 is the New Cadillac of Personalized News Readers" — PandoDaily
Follow us on Twitter @news360 or on Facebook to get the latest news and updates. We welcome your feedback – write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Access to all of our bloggers.
* Rich multimedia displays.
* Breaking News Alerts: optional breaking news alerts sent to your device’s message center.
* Special features for phones: comprehensive weather information, including updates from the Capital Weather Gang, and Metro / traffic updates for local users.
* Special features for tablets: 40+ comics strips and a complete replica of our print edition
If you were ever in need of an ATM nearby, or a non-stop drug store or maybe you were just looking for a cheap shaorma place late at night, then you probably realised the need to look for all these places on your phone, rather than roam around without any actual idea of what you are looking for. Urbo App is here to help you find all these places and more, in all major cities in Romania.
Urbo for Android uses Urbo.ro’s database of businesses: more that 100 000 business profiles from more than 800 categories are at your disposal. With the app, you can browse through businesses, search a business based on different criteria, such as rating, category, price and more, you can find businesses nearby and calculate the route to them, you can add ratings and reviews for businesses and you cand check into places and let your friends know about your whereabouts.
Cheking in allows you to receive badges and titles, which makes this a fun activity. Your check ins may be private or public.
The app allows you to find your way through the urban jungle and also tell everyone else what you found. It is developed by Adulmec - the company that brought you Urbo.ro and the Urbo App for the iPhone.