En esta página web se pueden consultar, con diversos criterios de búsqueda, las reflexiones sobre la vida cristiana contenidas en los escritos de san Josemaría Escrivá, fundador del Opus Dei: http://www.escrivaobras.org
El código fuente de la aplicación está disponible en: https://code.google.com/p/opus-app/
Si quieres ayudar a mejorar esta aplicación, póngase en contacto con el autor.
This website contains reflections on Christian life written by St. Josemaría Escrivá, founder of Opus Dei, and a search tool for quick access to the passages you are looking for: http://www.escrivaworks.org
The source code of this application is available at: https://code.google.com/p/opus-app/
If you want to help to improve this app, please contact the author.
Nesta página podem ser consultadas, com diversos critérios de busca, as reflexões sobre a vida cristã contidas nos escritos de São Josemaría Escrivá, fundador do Opus Dei: http://www.escrivaworks.org.br
O código fonte deste aplicativo está disponível em: https://code.google.com/p/opus-app/
Se quiser contribuir para melhorar este aplicativo, entre em contato com o autor.
Besides you can save your favorites prayers for you always have handy your usual prayers, your own catholic prayer book as Bible.
You can change the size of the font size for read more confortable.
There are some catholic websites too.
Furthermore you can pray to a specific saint if you read his own prayer. You can find prayer to Saint Anthony of Padua, Saint Benedict, Saint Blaise, Saint Catherine of Siena, Saint Cecilia, Saint Dominic de Guzman, Saint Helena, Saint Philomena, Saint Francis of Assisi, Saint Francis, Saint Gabriel of Our Lady of Sorrows, Saint Gemma, Saint Ignatius of Loyola, Saint Josemaria Escriva de Balaguer founder of Opus Dei, Saint John Baptist, Saint John Bosco, Saint John of God, Saint John of the Cross, Saint Joan of Arc, Saint Jude Thaddeus, Saint Lucy, Saint Maria Maravillas of Jesus, Saint Marguerite Marie Alacoque, Saint Martha, Saint Martin de Porres, Saint Monica, Saint Nicholas of Bari, Saints Justus and Pastor, Saint Paul, Saint Pancratius, Saint Pantaleon, Saint Paschal Baylon, Saint Peter, Saint Peter of Alcantara, Saint Raymund Nonato, Saint Rita, Saint Rosa of Lima, Saint Thomas Aquinas, Saint Vicente Ferrer and Saint Vicente of Paul.
We hope that this app help you in your daily christian and you can stay more close of God.
Disfruta esta excelente aplicación en formato de libro en español..
iPieta enlaces a los otros módulos incluyendo «iPieta Español Summa Theologica» que es opcional y gratuito.
NOTA: Si calendario Novus Ordo se estrella al actualizar, por favor "Eliminar los datos":
Ayustes (la aplicación) > Apps > iPieta > Eliminar los datos. (Gracias y lo siento por el problema.)
The data for this module is found in the V (Veritas) table.
The main iPieta module is $1; the other English modules are free. The app will take you to the store if you don't have the requested data on your device.
Available in English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, French and Italian
Includes the following:
• Books by St. Josemaria (The Way, Furrow, The Forge, Friends of God, Christ is Passing By, Conversations, Way of the Cross, love the Church and Holy Rosary). With a Chapter list and search capability.
• Novenas (Novena for Work, Novena for the Family, Novena For the sick)
• Missal with Latin translation (Initial rites, Creed, Eucharistic Prayer, Communion rites, Conclusion rites)
• New Testament with Latin translation
• Listing of Piety Practices you want to live each day (Mass, prayer, spiritual reading, gospel, Angelus ... and practices of piety).
• You can modify our Plan of Life, erase or add.
• Download the monthly letter of the Prelate of Opus Dei (6 languages).
• Prayers to saints, blessed and people in the process of canonization with their biographies.
• Includes many prayers in Latin.
• Available a selection of videos about St. Josemaria and gatherings with him.
• Prayer of the Holy Rosary with easy controls.
• Way of the Cross with 14 stations and acceptance prayer of death, illustrated with images and colorful images.
• Adjust font size and style throughout the application to accommodate your visual preferences.
-Monthly Control of Plan of Life
-Correction of problems in OS 4.4
The Studium Foundation who has the copyright rights of all St. Josemaria’s writings granted EBS permission to include his writings in this application.
Available in English, Spanish, German, Portugues, French and Italian.
All of St. Josemaría’s writings, plus the New Testament, the Holy Rosary, and many other devotions are all available at your finger tips.
With your busy schedules this application can definitely help you complete your norms.
St. Josemaria’s Prayer Card (6 languages).
• St. Josemaria’s writings with chapter title (English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, French, Italian and Polish).
–The Way, Furrow, The Forge
–Friends of God, Christ is Passing by
–Holy Rosary Book and more.
• New Testament with chapter (2 languages).
• Checklist of daily norms with on and off indication.
• Daily Norms (6 languages) includes:
–Morning and afternoon prayer
–Holly Mass before and after prayers
–Visit to the Blessed Sacrament
–Angelus & Regina Caeli (6 languages)
–Saxum (Memorare) and many others
–Three Purity Hail Marys
-Including readings in Polish
--All books ARE INDEXED.
--Now you can change the font size
--There is now a button that sends you to talking with god on line along with all its readings.
--The readings are more clear.
--Now it can be used in any smarthphone.
--We activate the device back button for make more useful the app
--Reading Preces (Latin)
• Prayers for Holy Mass (Preparation and Thanksgiving) in English, Spanish
• Via Crucis with points by St. Josemaría (6 languages).
• Prelate monthly letter (6 languages).
• Other prayer cards from Opus Dei members (6 languages).
• Your reading position and all writings is remembered for easy return were you left off.
• Many prayers in Latin.
This application “St. Josemaria” is authorized by the Studium Foundation to have St. Josemaria’s Writings.
The Studium Foundation was established in Madrid on April 6, 2000. Its purpose is to promote “the publication and dissemination on a not-for-profit basis of literary works that contribute to the Christian and human education of people, as well as to promote or participate in cultural activities that have the same character of formation or dissemination of human and spiritual values.”
It may be done at any time, but is most commonly done during the Season of Lent, especially on Good Friday and on Friday evenings during Lent.
PRAYERS and MEDITATIONS taken from the VATICAN web page www.vatican.va
The Stations are a series of 14 pictures or sculptures depicting the following scenes:
I – Jesus is condemned to death
II – Jesus is given his cross
III – Jesus falls the first time
IV – Jesus meets His Mother
V – Simon of Cyrene carries the cross
VI – Veronica wipes the face of Jesus
VII – Jesus falls the second time
VIII – Jesus meets the daughters of Jerusalem
IX – Jesus falls the third time
X – Jesus is stripped off His garments
XI – Crucifixion: Jesus is nailed to the cross
XII – Jesus dies on the cross
XIII – Jesus’ body is removed from the cross (Deposition or Lamentation)
IV – Jesus is laid in the tomb and covered in incense.
As you make your way through the daily prayers. Each mystery is depicted in living color with beautiful pictures. This gorgeous art work is accompanied by Bible passages to help you reflect more deeply on each event with an easy and simple to use.
Rosary is the most versatile prayer app on the market, today. Everything you need is in one convenient place, so you can pray the Rosary where and when you choose.