If you have the demand for Android connecting to a computer, for example, viewing photos or watching movies, you will find that it is suitable for this App!
SMB (Samba/CIFS) client for Android devices. It allows connecting to shared folders hosted on Windows or Samba servers over Wifi. It allows managing several connections with authentication. It comes with both a device file browser and a SMB file browser. It provides download support for files and folders. You can rename, delete, and view media files. Browse and transfer intents are available for third party applications. Root access is not needed.
The advanced video player is also embedded to help to play video in your phone and it is totally free！ The video player supports all the most popular video formats without any conversion. Its smart core technology auto detects video formats, subtitles and makes it much easier for you to enjoy smoother, better quality videos.
But it might block some features if AD can't successfully load.
Some Custom ROM will redirect ad links, please check your / etc / hosts file to prevent blocking ads.
Connect to Windows share folder.
Upload and download files through samba protocol.
Shortcuts and Bookmarks management.
Enhanced Image Viewer.
Online media playing via Samba
Online document reading via Samba
Full features Media player(Innocomm Player Plugin) free to download.
Online media playing via Samba
Online document reading via Samba
Full features Media player(Innocomm Player Plugin) free to download.
Enhanced Image viewer.
MX Player Compatible
We're looking for translators in many more languages.
The implementation is in progress,any suggestion is welcome!
How to Add a Shared Folder in Windows 7
Author: Mori Lin. Sann-tîng-poo
* Samba Filesharing server for Android [ Recently updated for JellyBean probs ].
* Your Android device becomes visible to other Windows (& SMB compatible) computers on your network.
* The 'external' storage in your Android device is accessible as a network shared folder.
* Copy files and folders to and from your Android device using drag and drop.
* Customisable username, password, Windows workgroup name, and device network (NETBIOS) name.
* Your Android device must already be rooted and a SuperUser app installed.
* On the first run, make sure you catch the SuperUser Auth request to allow the Samba Filesharing app root access.
* If an update from an earlier version fails, try a full uninstall (either from the application manager of your Android device, or the file sharing app 'Menu -> Settings -> Uninstall' option), then re-install from Android Market.
* If you experience problems accessing your device, be sure to try all three methods: Network browser, specifying \\name, & also \\ipaddress.
* You may see 'com.funkyfresh.samba' remain in the Android process list even though you have disabled it from auto-starting. This is normal - whenever the WIFI interface transitions up/down the app needs to run temporarily to check its settings as to whether it should start/stop the filesharing server, after that, its done. Android will kill the inactive process if your device is running low on memory, otherwise the process remains inactive in memory for faster loading next time you launch it.
* Pérsio Menezes: Thanks for the new logo!
SAMBA - Opening Windows to a wider world http://www.samba.org/
See 'Menu -> Settings -> About' in the app for a pointer to information about Samba GNU Licensing & Source code changes.
* Elegant icons for 150+ different file types, toolbars and menu items
* Support for 28 languages
* Light and dark themes
* Cut, copy and paste files
* List and grid view for file explorer
* Compression and decompression support
* Search and share files
* Multiple selection and sorting support
* Multiple resolution support
* Thumbnails for photos, pictures and apk files
* Follows Android's design guidelines.
* Supports both local and remote (LAN/SMB) file systems
* Supports FTP, FTPS, SFTP and WebDAV
* Supports cloud storage services including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Yandex Disk and Ubuntu One
* Play streaming media from LAN/FTP/WebDAV/Cloud without downloading
* Supports FTP file sharing, access remote files wirelessly
* Supports file shortcuts on the homescreen for easy access
* Built-in text editor, image gallery and swf player
* Fully tested on Nexus5, Xoom, Nexus7 and Nexus10
Supported Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia, Hebrew, Finnish, Hindi, Croatian and Serbian
By Visuality Systems Ltd.
CIFS NQ is an application for File Sharing.
Running over WiFi you can now share, copy, and backup your files to and from your PC / Server or another phone. No other software is necessary! This is a simple standalone File Sharing solution.
This application has Client functionality.
From this application downloaded on to your Android Device, you can access to a shared folder in any SMB-equipped file servers such as Windows PC, Mac PC, NAS, etc...
This application is made by means of "CIFS NQ™", a commercial SMB module provided by Visuality Systems Ltd.
CIFS NQ™ is a Visuality's original SMB implementation for supporting SMB1.0 and SMB2.0.
Using CIFS NQ as Client
CIFS NQ enables the Smart device easy access to the PC/Server storage.
The user can open/edit/save/delete files located in a server. This server may be the PC, another Device, whatever..
To connect to a server from CIFS NQ:
1. Connect your Android Device to the WiFi network.
2. Open CIFS NQ App on your Android Device.
3. Go to computers list
4. Press on add new computer
•Display Name - This is how a new computer will appear in the computers list
•Name or IP of the server to connect to.
•Workgroup - Use "Workgroup" as default unless you are in an alternative Workgroup.
•User name - User name on the server.
•Password – this is the user’s password.
6. Go back to computers list and choose the required computer.
7. You can log in to the server, and access files inside.
CIFS NQ Support:
Problems? Use the EMAIL DEVELOPER link in the Play Store.
Today some apps store big files over the internal SD card (e.g. games, podcasts, offline RSS content, pictures, videos, offline navigation software). Typically users have a small internal sd card size (~16GB) while the external SD is a lot bigger (~32-64GB). Most of these apps users download from the Play Store save their application data in the internal sdcard by default and don't have an option to use the external SD card to store data so they starve your internal SD card memory. FolderMount is the solution to this issue. This app has the ability to link folders in your internal sdcard to folders in your external sdcard thereby populating the internal sdcard folders with content that really exists in the external card. This helps us free space and have multiple games/apps with big data stored simultaneously without the need to uninstall. For Nexus devices with no external sdcard, this application should help link folders to a usb flash drive for example.
Features of FolderMount:
* Mount internal SD card folders to external SD folders.
* Move content from internal to external when a pair is added. (Dialog prompt)
* Support for Android 2.3 - 5.0.
* Holo themed throughout and an intuitive GUI design.
* It will check SDCARD mount status and remount if necessary.
Limitation of the free app:
* Only 3 mount pairs allowed
* File Explorer does not list the sizes of the displayed folders
* Some restrictions apply on the on the type/path of source folder
Purchase "pro" from within the app to unlock these limitations.
* Add a folder pair. Source is the internal sdcard and destination is your extSdCard
* After adding, FM will offer to move the files for you. Click yes.
* Wait until the move operation is done then click on the PIN. If PIN turns green, you're all set.
* The files will exist in both the source and destination after mounting. This is expected and is normal. The files you see in your internal sdcard actually reside in your external sdcard now and if you "unpin" the pair, you'll see that your internal sdcard is empty again.
There are other apps that do the same functionality but this is the first to bring you support for Android 4.2 with a Holo themed app and an intuitive interface.
Special thanks goes to Androidizen for creating the video promo of this app.
Have fun :-)
Disclaimer: This app does not guarantee functionality in any way, shape, or form. It is not my responsibility if this app does not work, breaks your sdcard or eats your kittens. User discretion is advised.
This upgrade enables extra features in StickMount and supports StickMount's development. See StickMount's description to learn about these features.
The price is aimed at being approximately one beer at the bar :)
You may need to restart StickMount and/or your device for the Pro features to become available.
!!! REQUIRES ROOT !!!
Various Nexus and "stock Android" devices do not automatically "mount" mass storage devices (such as USB sticks). StickMount has been made to solve this problem, and give you access to the files on your USB connected storage from all your apps.
StickMount is known to work on many devices, but is built *only* with *Nexus* devices in mind.
Once StickMount is installed and you connect a USB stick with a "USB host / OTG cable", the device will show you a popup if you want to open StickMount. It is advised to tell the device that you want to do this by default.
If you have just installed StickMount and you already had a USB stick connected, you must manually launch the program, or disconnect/reconnect the USB stick for StickMount to start working.
Mass storage devices are mounted to "/sdcard/usbStorage/xxxx/".
----- (Pro) Kill apps preventing unmount -----
Sometimes an app has a file in use located on the USB device, and won't let go of it. This can prevent StickMount from unmounting the USB device. It will seem like the device stays connected (this is harmless). StickMount Pro provides an option that attempts to kill (terminate) all the apps that are preventing the unmount from succeeding.
----- (Pro) Media scan -----
StickMount Pro supports triggering the media scanner on each (un)mount action. This will automatically make the files on your USB device available in apps like Gallery and Music. Please note that the media scanner is not a visible process on all Android devices - it might actually work silently in the background without any visual cues. It may take a minute for your files to show up, so don't panic if they don't show immediately.
Even if you have this option enabled, you can prevent folders from being scanned by placing an empty file called ".nomedia" in that folder. If you put it in the root of the USB device, the entire device will not be scanned.
----- (Pro) Mount as partition label -----
Instead of using the block device name for the partition, use the partition label as mount name, falling back to uuid or block device name if the label is unavailable.
----- (Pro) Create symbolic links -----
Create symbolic links in /mnt and /storage to the actual mounts in /sdcard/usbStorage/
----- Filesystem support -----
The filesystems supported depends on your device firmware. On most devices, at least vfat/fat/fat32 and ext2/3/4 are supported. On the latest Android versions, ntfs is also supported in read-only mode. Some devices also support exfat out the box, but most do not.
StickMount can utilize the "ntfs-3g" and "mount.exfat-fuse" binaries to add support for ntfs (untested) and exfat, but these are not included. If you place the "ntfs-3g" or "mount.exfat-fuse" files in the root of your internal storage ( /sdcard ), StickMount will automatically use them.
You can find the needed files here:
----- Troubleshooting -----
For some users, the app appears not to work, while in fact it is the device itself or the cable not working. One OTG cable is not the other OTG cable. If you have a USB stick with a light on it, it should light up when you connect it to the Galaxy Nexus using your OTG cable. If it does not, either your cable or your Nexus is faulty. 99 out of 100 times it is going to be your cable. That the cable works fine with another device does not mean anything! Cables known to work on a one devices may not work on another device.
SD card unmounting: If your SD card unmounts when unmounting a USB device, you have a bug in your kernel. This is *not* a bug in StickMount !
Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast and connect it to your Wi-Fi network
• Set up backdrop and personalize your TV screen with art, personal photos, news and more.
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
Shares Finder is a simple analog of Windows "My network places". Also, it can be used as SMB client.
- easy in use;
- fast scan;
- shows maximum network information with one click;
- provides downloading and uploading of files and folders;
- flexible scanner customization;
- tests if anonymous access to resource is available;
- determines and shows services vendor and version;
- shows DNS and NetBIOS names;
- shows hardware address(MAC) and wlan adapter vendor of remote devices.
Tags: network discovery, security scanner, network scanner, smb client, shares finder.
SambaDroid is a native port for Android of the popular Samba for Linux.
This application allows you to share/manage files on your device easily from any PC of your network: once started just type [Win]+[R] in your computer, write \\SAMBADROID and enjoy!
q: Why my transfer speed decrease when I turn off the screen?
a: Enable the option 'Lock Wifi'. If your device is running at least Android 2.3.x, you should get full speed transfer even when the screen is off, otherwise enable the option 'Lock screen' too.
q: I got the message "Can not find a valid WiFi interface", how can I solve it?
a: On some devices (Galaxy Note 2 in particular) the WiFi interface is not detected from the application, please set the option "Bind interfaces" to wlan0
q: How can I use this app if my device is connected with an ethernet cable?
a: Disable the require WiFi option and set as bind interface eth0
No root is needed!
- Mac OS X: will show up on the finder automatically if on the same network
- Windows: only works if you have a rooted device since windows does not support non-standard SMB ports. Also, if you use Windows 7 you might need to find out how to enable it since the server only accepts guest logins and Windows 7 automatically uses the currently logged in user.
- Linux: only works if your device is rooted or you can specify the samba server port
Note. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
In this version you can add one server (Samba Server or Dynamic DNS Updater) and three directories per server. If you want to be able to add unlimited items please buy Samba Server Pro. If you buy the pro version you will support development, will be able to add unlimited items and see no advertisements!
★★For more servers and features have a look at our app Servers Ultimate★★
And we haven't mentioned all yet; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- Run a Samba Server – SMB / CIFS Server
- Set multiple directories for the server and each with their own name
- Set the Samaba Server name and icon
- Optionally use root to forward internal ports so it works on Windows and Linux
- Start/Stop a server automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- Add multiple Samba Servers
- For every Samba Server you can set name, TCP/IP port, session port, name server port, datagram port, multiple directories to share, use root for internal port forwarding, enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, or start on boot
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
Any problem to download ? http://goo.gl/KCDyL
ROOT ACCESS NEEDED AND MANDATORY TO GET ALL OPTIONS ACTIVATE.
You go to your sdcard in your phone and PC simultaneously.
The changes are visible immediately.
Don't use Android mount
This application is a widget, but not only :)
DISABLE AUTO-MOUNT FROM ALL APP (ex: WinAmp)
• Auto mount on USB connection (Full version)
• Choose what sd-card is mounted (for mobile with 2 sd-card)
• Hide notification after a delay (Full version)
• Vibrate on un/mount
• Option to mount without check if usb cable is present (Full version)
• Dis/enable Mediascan
English, French, Russian (Vladimir), Italian (Luca T.), Danish (Rasmus B.), German (Flo.), Polish (Kamil S.), Chinese (Jen J.), Turkish (Yaşar M.), Korean (MoonHee C.) you want your language ? Send me an email
• Add root privileges in manifest
• Remove bad messages
ROOT ACCESS NEEDED
Contact me for any problems
Ever wanted to download a file on your Android, but it was too big? Have a QNAP NAS at home? QGetMobile is meant for you!
QGetMobile allows you to connect to your Download Station and manage your downloads. You will be able to add or remove files, but also check the speed or pause downloads.
Have several QNAP NAS ? Often connect to your NAS from home or work ? QGetMobile handles connection to different NAS and can manage different connection profiles !
The included web browser will help you choose the file you wish to download with a single touch, and the smart search engine will allow you to look for any kind of file. New search engines can be added dynamically, so you will never miss your good old finder.
Morever, the built-in RSS reader helps you keep track of your software updates. You will be able to add new RSS feeds to QGetMobile and be notified of new files to download.
Afraid to open your Download Station access to the Internet? QGetMobile handles both HTTP and HTTPS, so it is completely secure!
Of course, all of this is customizable, and the graphical interface has been polished for your greater pleasure.
# Handles configuration for several QNAP NAS
# Handles several configurations per NAS (local, https, ...)
# Works with all QNAP NAS with firmware 3.x.x (Download Station 1, 2, 3)
# Connects through HTTP and HTTPS (SSL)
# Works over WIFI, EDGE and 3G
# Lists downloads on your server
# Can pause/resume/remove downloads
# Displays download/upload rates, downloaded size, progress, etc...
# Supports autorefresh (can be disabled if connected in 3G, to reduce internet trafic)
# Can add direct link downloads (if copied from somewhere else)
# Provides a web view to directly add files to download while browsing
# Handles HTTP/FTP links (*.zip, *.rar, *.dmg, *.exe...)
# Handles RapidShare and Hotfile links
# Handles all files and protocols supported by QNAP !
# Manages cookies (for authentification websites)
# Supports RSS feeds
# List new files to be downloaded in RSS feeds (1 click download)
# Can search for any file through configurable searchers
# Mininova searcher included by default
# Sober but efficient look and feel
# 2 themes available (light and dark)
# Available in 10 languages: English, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Spanish, Finish
If you have any problem logging in, check out http://dev.patey.net for a complete step-by-step tutorial !
A suggestion? A problem? => firstname.lastname@example.org
Presently, Network Browser should be able to connect to most Microsoft Windows or Linux and Mac OSX smb samba network shared folders. You need to know the IP address of the network server you are trying to connect to. You can connect as guest, or supply your username and password.
You can also open files that you find on your network. Tapping on a file will open it in the default editor on your Android system. Currently saving and uploading is not supported, but if there is interest in the project I can certainly work to add these features.
Network Browser now supports music and video streaming over the network! The current release only supports mp3 format for music and m4v and mp4 formats for videos, but I plan on adding support for more media formats in the future. Give it a try and let me know which formats you want me to work on next! Network Browser can now be your ultimate home network media streaming app!
Network Browser is for you guys, so if there is any interest in this project, I will add any features that you want or request. With time and effort this could be a fully functional network file manager and Windows Networking app, but if there is no interest in the project then I will not put the time into it. Just let me know!
♦♦ YOU MUST HAVE EITHER A KERNEL THAT SUPPORTS CIFS OR THE MODULES TO LOAD TO ADD SUPPORT ♦♦
♦♦ BUSYBOX RECOMMENDED ♦♦
A simpler way to manage the remote shares (cifs/nfs) on your device. Mount and unmount the shares quickly.
Load multiple modules to support cifs and other file systems. View all mounts on your device.
Mount the shares to your devices file system then use an application like Astro File Manager, AndExplorer or ES Explorer to browse the share like it is right on your device.
♦ Automatic mounting when connected to WiFi.
♦ Automatic unmounting when disconnected from WiFi.
♦ Simple interface to support multiple modules to be loaded.
♦ Automatically load the modules when the device boots.
♦ Locale / Tasker plug-in to manage when and what shares should mount or unmount.
♦ Show how much space is used and free on the mount points.
♦ Simple interface so you don't need to know what options are available for mounting a share.
♦ Licensed Features
♦♦ No Ads
♦♦ Locale / Tasker Plug-in
♦♦ Backup / Restore the share settings data to/from your sdcard
Please email me if you have any issues so I can get them fixed and working on all devices.