# User review:
"…If Lingoes is the best free dictionary on PC, this is the best on smartphone. ..."
# Top features:
- Fast & easy to look up words and view the meanings.
- Designed to look up multiple dictionaries at the same time with in multiple languages.
- Seamless Google Translate integration
- Images helps remember words easier
- Offline (Need internet for some advanced features)
- History, Bookmarks, Notes with Pictures & Pronunciation & Flashcards
- Ability to install more dictionaries from internet
- Ability to add notes to words to view and search later
- Excellent word suggestion feature helping you to fix mistyped words
- Ability to tap on a word to show its meaning in a popup window.
- Pronunciation for all words - supports downloading sound to use offline.
- Ability to activate/deactivate/reorder dictionaries (online, offline)
- Connects to a lot of online web dictionaries for extra references. (wiktionary, wikipedia,…)
- Automatically downloads picture when looking up words.
- Font size adjustable.
- Ability to install Stardict files from iTunes File Sharing (compress them as dicts.zip)
- And a lot more…
Multilingual Dictionary, (in Arabic Dictionary, English Dictionary) which mainly focuses on solutions to the problems of translation
Pronouncing Dictionary of the English language
Designed to be a comprehensive companion of the great need to return to the dictionary without obstruction or delay of a workflow. This program works in most Android Systems
Through its database containing more than 100 thousand words, while providing options emergence words close to spell the word Category them, to overcome the problems of spelling errors, and the ability to search the corresponding completely through exclusively between (%% ); be a program of excellence in their respective fields
Immediate dictionary of synonymous words, you only need to print the word you are looking for is synonymous with her, and immediately shows its meaning in the center of the screen
Dictionary easier to search for the meaning of words, both from Arabic to English or vice versa is very light and works without the need for Internet
Database size is more than 25MB. It will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module (requires internet connection). Powered by iSpeech®.
6. Context word search – click any word in translation article and search for it’s translation.
7. Random word of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (dictionary database may be installed anywhere).
This app contains advertising.
*** This is a fully functional FREE TRIAL ***
• Offers the most comprehensive coverage of English from around the world
• Completely revised and updated to include the very latest vocabulary, with over 350,000 words, phrases, and meanings
• Thousands of words and senses derived from the latest research from the Oxford English Corpus, giving the most complete and accurate picture of the English language today
• About 75,000 audio pronunciations of both common and rare words, doubled with both British & American voice versions, including words with controversial pronunciation or with variant pronunciations
This edition includes thousands of brand-new words and senses, as well as up-to-date encyclopedic information.
Readership: Ideal for anyone who needs a comprehensive and authoritative dictionary of current English; for professionals, students, academics, and for use at work or at home.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
A mobile dictionary application from MobiSystems with content from Oxford University Press.
* Small apps extension for Sony products
If you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will helps you to learn the language!
The best app for arabic speaking countries, like:
Disclaimer: This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
Google Translate link: http://translate.google.com
Includes offline dictionary
The FREE Talking Translator / Dictionary / Word of the day / Daily word app is packed with features:
- Supports 30+ languages.
- Includes offline dictionary
- Word of the day - (also in widget; and daily notifications - turn them off in Settings)
- Sentence correction
- Transcription / transliteration for many languages
Speak a sentence and hear the translation!
Note: The app offers a very large number of languages for translation. Not all languages have voice support.
- Learn the language you always wanted to learn! A great multi language tutor for Spanish and other languages like German, Russian, French, Japanese, Chinese and Korean etc.
* Please note that we do not have any control over payments and downloads. So please do not contact us regarding payment or download issues. We are always happy to help with the app features!
- voice recognition for all major languages (new feature)
- eMail or SMS the translation
- copy to paste in other apps
- translation history
Now available on iPhone too - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/talking-translator!/id579870510?mt=8
If you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will helps you to learn the language!
For example, Spanish is spoken in countries like United States, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Chile, Spain, Ecuador and others.
With Talking Translator learning apps, you can learn Spanish for free. Moreover, most major languages are available - English, Turkish, Russian, Korean, German, Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Ukrainian, Portuguese, French, Polish, Italian, Romanian, Japanese, Hindi, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Greek, Czech and Brazilian Portuguese.
Learn the languages using the Daily Word feature. Get a Daily Word / Word of the day in language of your choice.
طريقة استخراج المعاني من القاموس المحيط اولا نفتح على باب اخر حرف ثم فصل أول حرف مثلا كلمة عين نفتح على باب النون ثم فصل العين ثم الياء
* Offline mode
* Fully connected translation
* Copy Paste
* Transcribe translation
* Dictionary and translate
* Compatible to Android 2.3+, Android 4.x or higher
* Android Holo Style available for Android 4.x or higher
* Support near 7400 types of Android devices (phone, tablet, et al.)
★ Time Magazine ‘Top 10 Back-To-School App ★ Winner: CNET Top 100 Mobile App Award ★
★ Winner: Best App Ever for Books & Reference
* FULL English Dictionary and Thesaurus—over 2,000,000 definitions, synonyms & antonyms
* Offline access – no Internet connection needed for most content
* Daily content including Word of the Day, blog & slideshows
* Word of the Day on your Android Wear device
* FREE advanced Learner’s Dictionary provides additional context
* Audio pronunciations
* Idioms & phrases
* Word origin & history
* Voice search
* Favorite words
* Search history
* Spelling suggestions
* IPA and phonetic pronunciations
* Commonly looked-up words mapped to specific locations
* Medical, legal & financial content
* Abbreviations, acronyms & slang content
* Word of the Day home screen widget
* Compatible with tablet devices
Get the Premium Dictionary.com app to enjoy an ad-free experience with example sentences and more.
Tip: To turn Word of the Day notifications on or off, go to Settings > Notifications and toggle On or Off.
• No internet connection required
• Arabic To English
• English To Arabic
• Search From Web
• Search by Sharing
• Auto Suggestion
• Pronounce & Voice Search
• Antonyms (Opposite words)
• Backup and Restore
• History & Study Plan
• Word Game
• Share Words
• Copy Words
The Famous traditional dictionary based on 5 famous dictionaries.
* Al Mohkam
* an Nihayat fi Ghareeb il Hadeeth
Biggest and most reliable dictionary for every one studying Arabic language. Adequate for advanced studies in arabic and the one and only referential book for every question related to the meanings of Arabic language.
From the developers of Al Kanz.
Keywords: Lisan ul Arab, Lisaan ul Arab, Lesaan ul Arab, Lesan al Arab, Mojam Lisan al Arab.
The app is free, and supported by ads.
No internet connection is required to view the definitions or thesaurus (although you do need a connection to view illustrations, hear audio pronunciations, and use voice search).
* Synonyms & Antonyms
* Voice Search
* Example Sentences
* Audio Pronunciations
* Word of the Day
* Favorites - lets you keep a list of words that are particularly interesting to you
* For Tablets: Scrolling Index - lets you browse the entire dictionary
* Recent History - lets you keep track of the words you've looked up
★ Ability to see the accurate Hijri dates according to Umm al-Qura calendar.
★ Sync with multiple calendars.
★ Add new event with Hijri date.
★ Lock screen widget that shows Hijri and Gregorian date.
★ Widget shows full Hijri month.
★ Widget shows today's date in Hijri and Gregorian.
For more details about the difference days in Hijri months (in Arabic): http://xsoh.ws/hijriah
keywords: هجري, ام القرى, الهجرية, calendar, hijri, islamic calendar, muslim calendar, umm al-qura
* إمكانية البحث في القرآن الكريم (من خلال القول: "البحث في القرآن" ثم تقول الآية).
* إمكانية الإجابة على الأسئلة(مثلا: "من هو محمد؟").
فكرة عمل البرنامج بسيطة جداً، فقط قم بالضغط على ايقونة خادمي واسأل سؤالك باللغة العربية مثلاً "من هو محمد؟" أو "عاصمة السعودية؟" وسوف يجاوبك البرنامج.