Multilingual Dictionary, (in Arabic Dictionary, English Dictionary) which mainly focuses on solutions to the problems of translation
Pronouncing Dictionary of the English language
Designed to be a comprehensive companion of the great need to return to the dictionary without obstruction or delay of a workflow. This program works in most Android Systems
Through its database containing more than 100 thousand words, while providing options emergence words close to spell the word Category them, to overcome the problems of spelling errors, and the ability to search the corresponding completely through exclusively between (%% ); be a program of excellence in their respective fields
Immediate dictionary of synonymous words, you only need to print the word you are looking for is synonymous with her, and immediately shows its meaning in the center of the screen
Dictionary easier to search for the meaning of words, both from Arabic to English or vice versa is very light and works without the need for Internet
# Arabic Dict Box supports looking up words in both Arabic and English without switching among dictionaries & languages.
# You can tap on a word in Arabic Dict Box to look it up (both Arabic and English supported).
# Arabic Dictionary Box supports offline human pronunciation (both English & Arabic and even other languages).
# Arabic Dict Box searches related images / pictures every time you look up a word.
# Arabic Dictionary Box translate your text when it can’t find any results from offline dictionaries.
# Arabic Dict Box allows you to install more languages with the app.
# Arabic Dictionary Box even supports Stardict format, you can install any Stardict files into Dict Box.
# Arabic Dict Box saves your history persistently.
# Arabic Dictionary Box helps you to bookmark words to multiple word lists easily.
# Arabic Dict Box has built-in Flashcard feature.
# Arabic Dictionary box supports import / export your lists to / from Dropbox.
# Arabic Dict Box links with other dictionary sites for extra references
# And a lot more…
Database size is more than 25MB. It will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module (requires internet connection). Powered by iSpeech®.
6. Context word search – click any word in translation article and search for it’s translation.
7. Random word of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (dictionary database may be installed anywhere).
This app contains advertising.
*** This is a fully functional FREE TRIAL ***
• Offers the most comprehensive coverage of English from around the world
• Completely revised and updated to include the very latest vocabulary, with over 350,000 words, phrases, and meanings
• Thousands of words and senses derived from the latest research from the Oxford English Corpus, giving the most complete and accurate picture of the English language today
• About 75,000 audio pronunciations of both common and rare words, doubled with both British & American voice versions, including words with controversial pronunciation or with variant pronunciations
This edition includes thousands of brand-new words and senses, as well as up-to-date encyclopedic information.
Readership: Ideal for anyone who needs a comprehensive and authoritative dictionary of current English; for professionals, students, academics, and for use at work or at home.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
A mobile dictionary application from MobiSystems with content from Oxford University Press.
* Small apps extension for Sony products
If you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will helps you to learn the language!
The best app for arabic speaking countries, like:
Includes offline dictionary.
The FREE Talking Translator / Dictionary / Word of the day / Daily word app is packed with features:
- Supports 30+ languages.
- Includes offline dictionary
- Word of the day - (also in widget; and daily notifications - turn them off in Settings)
- Sentence correction
- Transcription / transliteration for many languages
Speak a sentence and hear the translation!
Spanish Translator is now available on iPhone too - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/talking-translator!/id579870510?mt=8
If you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will helps you to learn the language!
For example, Spanish is spoken in countries like United States, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Chile, Spain, Ecuador and others.
With Talking Translator learning apps, you can learn Spanish for free. Moreover, most major languages are available - English, Korean, Turkish, Russian, Korean, German, Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Ukrainian, Portuguese, French, Polish, Italian, Romanian, Japanese, Hindi, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Greek, Czech and Brazilian Portuguese.
Learn the language of your choice using the Daily Word feature.
Learning with traducir or traductor for traductor ingles is like reading a spanish book to learn spanish pronounciation and improve spanish skills. You can study english or study spanish.
You can take cources like Duolingo or Rosetta Stone or itranslate to learn German or Español and free text translator helps you with Spanish language.
The Spanish translator helps in Mexican español language learning or standard español phrases or sentences by define words in wiki with pronunciation.
This translater app is useful to learn английский and 学习英语 to translate text and translate language
Use the power of google and other engines to translate spoken word or words and translate spanish.
You want to learn english or practice english, or learn languages othan than english or ingles
- A great multi language tutor for many languages
- Build your vocabulary
- Spanish for kids
- Learn mandarin chinese
- Free learning english lesson or Speak english
The Famous traditional dictionary based on 5 famous dictionaries.
* Al Mohkam
* an Nihayat fi Ghareeb il Hadeeth
Biggest and most reliable dictionary for every one studying Arabic language. Adequate for advanced studies in arabic and the one and only referential book for every question related to the meanings of Arabic language.
From the developers of Al Kanz.
Keywords: Lisan ul Arab, Lisaan ul Arab, Lesaan ul Arab, Lesan al Arab, Mojam Lisan al Arab.
* Offline mode
* Fully connected translation
* Copy Paste
* Transcribe translation
* Dictionary and translate
* Compatible to Android 2.3+, Android 4.x or higher
* Android Holo Style available for Android 4.x or higher
* Support near 7400 types of Android devices (phone, tablet, et al.)
This app works offline – you do not need an internet connection.
In addition to the trusted reference content from Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com, this app includes:
• Word of the Day – learn a new word every day
• Audio pronunciation – hear every word
• Voice search – speak to search
• Translator – get translations for over 30 languages
• Blog – explore over 800 fun language topics
• Slideshows – fascinating facts about language
• Quiz widget - test your vocabulary with Word of the Day quizzes
• Word origin - find out interesting etymologies
• Favorite words and search history – never forget the words you learn
• Spelling suggestions – get help with how words are spelled
• Local lookups - see which words are being searched near you
• Advanced learner’s dictionary – special content for ESL, EFL and English learners
Want even more? You can add to your app with our in-app purchases:
• Slang Dictionary
• Idioms and Phrases
• Example Sentences
• Medical, Science and Rhyming Dictionaries
Or you can get all of this additional content and remove ads for one low price with our Premium App.
لا تنسى أن تقوم بتقيم التطبيق بخمسة نجوم لكي تساهم في تطويره
Offline English Arabic Dictionary
* Over 89.000 words and expressions
* Bookmark your favorite translations for fast reference
* Works offline! No Internet connection needed, the perfect translator for your trips, your studies, or when no data connection is available.
* Listen to the correct pronunciation in British or American English and Arabic (if installed) using Android's built-in Text-to-speech synthesizer
* Share translations by SMS, email, etc.
NOTE: The Arabic fonts and Arabic keyboard may not be available in some Android devices.
This application is FREE and supported by ads. The internet access permission is only used to load the ads.
Q: Why I cannot see the Arabic fonts?
A: Some Android device manufacturers don't provide Arabic fonts with the Android system. Currently, the only solution is to install the fonts after rooting the device. This procedure will immediately void the device warranty.
Please take into account this is a manufacturer's issue and there little we can do to fix it from the application.
Q: How can I share a translation?
A: Just press 2-3 seconds over the translation and you will be presented with a menu with all available sharing options based on the apps installed in your device (Email, SMS, Facebook, etc)
Q: I don't like the voice. How can I improve it?
A: The default text-to-speech engine installed with Android is Pico TTS, it’s pretty simple and sometimes may sound a bit electronic. You can always install alternatives like eSpeak, SVox or IVONA from Google Play. Please check our blog post about this subject: http://www.movinapp.com/talking-android
Q: How can I change the speech language?
A: Just go to Menu --> Settings and select the language. Currently, 3 languages are available:
* English (US)
* English (GB)
* Arabic (if installed)
The text-to-speech (TTS) technology may not be available in some devices. To check if your phone is able of speech synthesis: Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.
If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine. An internet connection may be required. We recommend installing it before traveling as roaming data tariffs may be very expensive.
And for translate words from arabic to english offline.
And this dictionary contains more than 87,000 word.
And in the latest update of the app you can translate paragraphs online, And you can listen speech of english words
قاموس مجاني بدون اعلانات للترجمة الكلمات من اللغة الانجليزية الي اللغة العربية مجانا اوف لاين.
وكذلك قاموس مجاني للترجمة كلمات من اللغة العربية الي اللغة الانجليزية اوفلاين.
ويحتوي هذا القاموس علي اكثر من 87,000 كلمة, بدون الحاجة للاتصال بالانترنت.
وفي الاصدار الاخير يمكنك ترجمة جمل, وكذلك بامكانك الاستماع الي نطق الكلمات الانجليزية في القاموس
قاموس عربي انجليزي, وقاموس انجليزي عربي, اثنين في واحد, تستطيع التبديل بينهما من خلال الضعط علي زر القائمة Menu في جهازك ومن ثم اختيار القاموس المراد
★ Ability to see the accurate Hijri dates according to Umm al-Qura calendar.
★ Sync with multiple calendars.
★ Add new event with Hijri date.
★ Lock screen widget that shows Hijri and Gregorian date.
★ Widget shows full Hijri month.
★ Widget shows today's date in Hijri and Gregorian.
For more details about the difference days in Hijri months (in Arabic): http://xsoh.ws/hijriah
keywords: هجري, ام القرى, الهجرية, calendar, hijri, islamic calendar, muslim calendar, umm al-qura
* إمكانية البحث في القرآن الكريم (من خلال القول: "البحث في القرآن" ثم تقول الآية).
* إمكانية الإجابة على الأسئلة(مثلا: "من هو محمد؟").
فكرة عمل البرنامج بسيطة جداً، فقط قم بالضغط على ايقونة خادمي واسأل سؤالك باللغة العربية مثلاً "من هو محمد؟" أو "عاصمة السعودية؟" وسوف يجاوبك البرنامج.