Enjoy the FT's award-winning global news, video, comment and analysis, with automatic downloads of the most recent edition to read even when you don't have a signal.
- Free to download
- Free registration allows 3 articles per month as well as giving access to your FT.com portfolio
- Subscribers have unlimited access on all FT.com outlets - phone, tablet and desktop
- Premium subscribers also get the Financial Times' incisive Lex column and exclusive newsletters
- Users in India get a specially customised front page
The app is integrated with your FT.com account login and settings. This application allows users to register or subscribe on device securely via FT.com. Once you have signed up, or upgraded your account, please switch back to the app and enjoy your new level of access.
If you have any feedback on our Android app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. With over 500 Android devices in the market we have tested on many but haven’t managed to cover all combinations. If you have issues with your particular handset then we would love to hear from you. Please include details of which Android device you are using, and OS version if you know it.
The all-new FT Android app
We have redesigned the FT Android app from the ground up, with a new, cleaner layout and a host of new features, new content and additional functionality including recommended reads. For the first time it will have videos, embedded slideshows and hi-res images optimised for a small screen, plus a clearer design making it easier to navigate. The app is available to download for free from Google Play. For more information visit http://apps.ft.com/home/web-app/.
· Your personalised FT: My FT is a personalised hub where you can keep all the content that interests you in one place – saved articles, recommended reads, recently-read stories and your portfolio summary.
· Stories brought to life, with videos, embedded slideshows and hi-res images giving you a richer reading experience.
· Easier to read, with a clean design that gives more room for news and easy swiping from one article to the next.
· Morning edition, on large-screen devices presents content as per that morning’s newspaper – and won’t update throughout the day, giving you a reading experience as close to the paper as possible. Prefer to get updated on the latest news as it comes in throughout the day? Just switch back to the Live Edition.
· Improved navigation makes it easier and faster to find the content that matters most to you. Find what you're looking for in an instant.
· Frequently downloads the latest FT content, allowing seamless offline usage when there's no live connection
· Access full markets data section including market gainers and losers, currencies, commodities and bonds
· View stock performance summaries with detailed business profile information, estimates and targeted news
*App runs on Android 4.0 and above.
FT Weekend now looks even better with our new app edition, giving you a beautifully designed way to enjoy our arts and lifestyle coverage wherever you are at the weekend. Read food and drink reviews, enjoy Lunch with the FT or browse through style pages, all through your smartphone or tablet. From celebrated book commentaries to an intelligent look at global travel, property and culture - there is something to delight and inspire all of our readers.
The app is free to download and includes free access to the Editor's picks – a weekly selection of articles from each week’s edition of The Economist.
Digital and print subscribers to The Economist receive unrestricted access to each week’s full print edition.
• Each week’s issue available from 9pm London time each Thursday
• Download each issue to your device to read without an internet connection
• Switch easily between reading and listening with The Economist in audio
• Store and access back issues
• Purchase single issues in app
• Subscribe from within the app for full access to The Economist on Android tablets, Android smartphones, the Chrome Web store and Economist.com
• Share articles via e-mail, Twitter and Facebook
The Economist on Android operates on tablets and smartphones running Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean.
ABOUT THE ECONOMIST
The Economist is a weekly international news and business publication, offering clear reporting, commentary and analysis on world current affairs, business, finance, science and technology, culture, society, media and the arts.
Should you require any assistance using our app please visit http://www.economist.com/help/android for answers to frequently asked questions as well as ways to contact customer support.
Subscribers to the print edition of the magazine get each week's issue for FREE after validating their print subscription.
- Exclusive video featuring Bloomberg Businessweek's editor, Josh Tyrangiel, and his creative director, providing a behind-the-scenes look at the feature story and cover designs
- Listen to Charlie Rose's interview and editors as they share insights on the top stories
- Easily manage your issues with an auto-archiving option for issues older than 3 months (ON by default)
- Resize the fonts to suit your reading needs
- Share articles via e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and more
- Enhanced search and notes functionality
- Related Tab: Get the latest interactive market data and news on companies mentioned in articles.
- Each week's issue available from 10pm on Thursday EST
ABOUT BLOOMBERG BUSINESSWEEK
Bloomberg Businessweek offers a global perspective to help senior executives profit from smarter, faster and more informed decisions. Founded in 1929, the magazine is a market leader with more that 4.7 million readers in 140 countries. Drawing on more than 2300 journalists in 146 bureaus across 72 countries, Bloomberg Businessweek covers the business world like no one else can.
· Breadth of Coverage: Navigate between stories to explore a wide range of topics from Politics to Opinion to Oddly Enough and more.
· Customization: Create and edit your personal watchlist of tickers.
· Flexible Access: Read online or save stories and read them later offline.
Track the markets with real-time data, and personalize a Watchlist to keep up with your stock performance. CNN Money’s Android app features an elegant design, making it quick and easy to get the latest business, markets and finance news.
· Real-time Market data
· Personalized Watchlists
· World Markets, Currency and Commodities data
· Breaking news alerts
Bloomberg Businessweek Middle East offers surprising and timely perspectives on the most important issues of today and unique stories not found anywhere else. It has set a new benchmark for business publications in the region, combining resources of dedicated bureaus in the Middle East to provide the best of regional and global business coverage.
Experience The New York Times’s award-winning journalism. Get the latest news, elegantly presented with enhanced imagery, multimedia and streamlined navigation. Stay informed on world news, national news, business, the arts, technology, style, sports, food, travel, opinions and more.
The New York Times app also includes our International Edition with breaking news, world news, current events and cultural content from our 50 newspaper bureaus around the globe.
Named Editors’ Choice as one of the top apps on Google Play, The New York Times app connects you to your favorite newspaper anywhere you are, anytime you want to read it. We’re breaking news, world news and national news in your pocket.
Download the NYTimes Android app for FREE today, and subscribe to receive your first 14 days at no cost. All users can access up to 10 free articles per month, from any section.
• Watch exclusive videos and browse our award-winning photography
• Breaking news alerts — be the first to know about current events as soon as they occur
• Get the latest news in less time with automatic background refresh
• Save NYT articles to revisit later on any device (web, phone, tablet)
• Customize your news experience with home screen widgets
• Share The Times’s articles, photos and videos through Facebook, Twitter, email and SMS
• Sit back and have the latest NYT news read to you aloud with text to speech
• Read more comfortably in low-light with “night mode"
• Miss recent world news or national news? Quickly search by topic, name or interest
• Join the conversations — view and write comments on articles, or use speech-to-text to “speak in” comments
• Get a daily photo preview of the day’s top stories in the Android notification area
• Have a Samsung Style Pen (S Pen)? Annotate articles and save your notes for future reference
For unlimited access to our award-winning journalism, subscribe now and get your first 14 days free via Google Play.* Subscriptions are $14.99/month (Smartphone + Web), $19.99/month (Tablet + Web) and $34.99/month (All Digital Access includes tablet and smartphone apps). All subscriptions are auto-renewable.
Feedback? Suggestions? Issues? Please contact our support team at email@example.com. We’ll do our best to assist you. Your feedback is important to us.
*Promotional offers for new subscribers only. Smartphone and tablet apps are not supported on all devices. Prices shown are in U.S. dollars, and local pricing is available in over 55 countries. Other restrictions apply.
The Economic Times App :
- Lets you get the latest and popular business news of india and abroad as it happens.
- Offers a full range of News categories: Top Stories of India and abroad,News by Industry ,Market News,Personal Finance News,Technology News,Opinion News,Features News,Environment News and many more.
- Introduces Slideshows ranging across different genres -Auto,Advertising & Marketing,Biz & Entrepreneurship,Corporate & Industry,Consumer & Legal,Economy,Entertainment,Events and many more.
- Gives enhanced Markets Data ranging from Sensex(BSE),Nifty(NSE),Mutual Funds,Commodities,Companies(Shares)Movers,Gainers and Losers
- Allows home screen widgets to keep you up to date even when the app is closed.
- Provides an all new ET Portfolio enabling you to manage/track your investments in Stock Market on the go.
- Lets you share stories on different social networks, or on email/SMS to a friend.
- Supports breaking News Push Notifications to keep you updated with latest events.
- Has offline reading supported which enables you to sync the stories when you have a signal and then read them offline at your leisure.
- Displays a breaking News ticker while surfing the app to keep you updated with latest events on the go.
- Lets you track the stocks in your Watchlist, Market Gainers, Losers, Movers, etc.
2.沿襲了iPhone版的全部優秀基因——憑借優質獨特的內容、良好的閱讀體驗，《彭博商業週刊/中文版》在眾多報刊雜誌的App中脫穎而出，入選蘋果中國區“App Store 2012年度精選”。並在第三方機構針對外媒外刊所做的中文版app用戶體驗的橫向評測中，《彭博商業週刊/中文版》更是擊敗了所有競爭對手，勇奪第一。
Sehen Sie, welche Nachrichten Ihre Freunde auf Facebook posten. Social News sind Artikel und Videos, die Ihre Freunde von verschiedenen News-Quellen teilen.
Bleiben Sie auf dem Laufenden bei wichtigen Ereignissen mit den HuffPost-Liveblogs
Verbesserte Navigation und Kommentarfunktion
Mit der Huffington-Post-App erhalten Sie in Echtzeit alle Meldungen aus der mit dem Pulitzerpreis ausgezeichneten Huffington-Post-Nachrichtenredaktion. Mit der App können Sie Beiträge mit Freunden in Ihren sozialen Netzwerken teilen. Die neue universelle Version der App wird von Mobiltelefonen und Tablets unterstützt. Sie hat eine einzigartige Funktion: den Nachtmodus. Außerdem können Sie Beiträge herunterladen, um sie offline zu lesen.
* Access to all of our bloggers.
* Rich multimedia displays.
* Breaking News Alerts: optional breaking news alerts sent to your device’s message center.
* Special features for phones: comprehensive weather information, including updates from the Capital Weather Gang, and Metro / traffic updates for local users.
* Special features for tablets: 40+ comics strips and a complete replica of our print edition
•Brand new content delivered 5 days a week
•Free to download with access to one article daily for non-subscribers
The Economist Espresso is a new morning briefing from the editors of The Economist. Delivered to your smartphone or inbox before breakfast, it tells you what’s on the global agenda in the coming day, what to look out for in business, finance and politics and, most importantly, what to make of it.
The Economist Espresso is published each weekday morning in three editions for the Americas, Europe and Asia.
The Economist Espresso for Android is optimized for smartphones running Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean and Lollipop.
ABOUT THE ECONOMIST ESPRESSO
The Economist Espresso is part of The Economist weekly international news and business publication offering independent and clear reporting, commentary and analysis on world current affairs; business, finance, science and technology, culture, society, media and the arts.
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING PERMISSIONS
Please note that The Economist Espresso app requires access to the following services to operate properly:
Full network access, receive data from Internet, view network connections and view Wi-Fi connections: Required to download the latest issue and to make sure you can read Espresso even when offline.
Modify or delete contents of your USB storage and Read the contents of your USB storage: Required to store Espresso content on your device to read offline.
Control vibration, Send sticky broadcast and Prevent phone from sleeping: Great care has gone into ensuring Espresso is available on your device each morning, even when you access the app when offline. To do so we send a broadcast message to notify the app the latest issue can be automatically downloaded. In addition we wake the device in the morning to retrieve the latest content should the broadcast message not have reached the device.
Google Play Billing Services and Find accounts on the device: The Economist Espresso offers a monthly subscription via Google Play and your Google Play Account.
Read phone status and identity, Approximate location (network-based) and Precise location (GPS and network-based): Required to tailor your reading experience to your current location.
Political figures such as Joko Widodo and Matteo Renzi outline their plans for reforms, Hillary Clinton focuses on closing the gender gap and David Blaine reassures us that magic can still amaze.
For much of 2015, the world’s divisions will draw the most attention. While some economies are moving ahead, others are in danger of slipping back into recession or experiencing a fiscal deficit. Nationalism is on the rise even as the West argues over how to respond to a rogue Russia and rampant jihadists. The West will have to balance its concerns over Saudi Arabia's human rights record with the immediate concerns of counter-terrorism and regional stability within the area. It remains to be seen how independent King Salman will operate from the previous regime but his economic and political leverage will remain undiminished.
Journalism in 2015 will continue to be under the microscope. Whether it's the right of journalism to express itself freely and be independent of political control or the dangers of reporting from war torn countries where – thanks to their insight – we see the human tragedy of politics as it’s played out in the streets.
In a time of rising tax and recession it isn’t all gloom though, sporting and speed records could be broken and cinema-goers will delight in a new Bond movie and a new Star Wars sequel too. NASA’s New Horizons spacecraft will also give us a fleeting glimpse of Pluto.
Key Features include:
- Specific, numerate and opinionated predictions
- Uniquely authoritative predictions of trends and events
- Insight from a range of influential contributors (listed below)
- Video content
- Written articles
- Global insight
The app offers free access to a small selection of articles; within the app you can pay to access the full index of articles and video.
Enjoy independent insight for 2015 from a top index of contributors from the world of journalism, economics and politics. Contributors include:
- Bill Gates, American business magnate
- Hillary Clinton, US Senator and First lady
- Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister of Italy
- Joko Widodo, President of Indonesia
- David Blaine, World famous magician
- Carl Icahn, Investor and activist
- Michelle Bachelet, President of Chile
Economy, Finance and Business mobile websites, Podcasts reader, news,... all-in-one free app!
Top Economy, Finance and Business news websites and bookmarks:
- Business Insider
- Google Finance
- NYTimes Business
- Financial Times
- Yahoo Finance
- Reuters Business
- The Wall Street Journal
- Business Time
- The Guardian – Business
- BBC Business News
- CNN Money
- The Economist
Top Economy, Finance and Business news Podcasts:
- Wall Street Journal This Morning
- FT Money Show
- Wall Street Journal Tech News Briefing
- Wall Street Journal's Your Money Matters
- Wall Street Journal Editors' Picks
- Wall Street Journal What's News
- Wall Street Journal's The News Hub
- Watching Your Wallet Podcast
- MarketWatch News Break
- MarketWatch Market Update Podcast
- MarketWatch Stock Talk
- The Dave Ramsey Show Dave Ramsey Podcast
- The James Altucher Show Stansberry Radio Network
- The School of Greatness Lewis Howes Podcast
- MARKETPLACE ALL-IN-ONE American Public Media
- MAD MONEY W/ JIM CRAMER Full Episode By CNBC
- The Smart Passive Income Podcast Pat Flynn
- HBR IdeaCast Harvard Business Review Podcast
If you usually use another Economy, Finance and Business news website or if you have any suggestions for a future update please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want us to remove any content please send us an email to: email@example.com and we will remove it within 24h.
This app collects free content available on the internet and redirect users to it. All content remains property of original owners and we do not edit any content. This app has no affiliation with the content providers and all content displayed herein remains intellectual property of original owner. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind using our application.
Note: This app needs a good internet connection.
MarketWatch for Android offers a mobile-tailored experience that maintains the integrity of its reporting. A dynamic display of the latest market news equips the user with insight to make intelligent financial decisions. MarketWatch for Android is an even more powerful resource now that it’s available on the go.
For a limited time, MarketWatch for Android is exclusively available on Samsung GALAXY devices.
Barron’s Android app includes both U.S. and Asia editions, updated daily.
This application provides a Chinese audience with mobile access to global news coverage, in-depth analysis and real-time quotes in Chinese language anytime, anywhere. Registered users have access to all articles for free.
- Popular News: A Most Popular news section.
- Multimedia News: including slideshows and video.
- The ability to post comments to articles.
- Offline reading: Read the past weeks downloaded articles offline.
- Save: Save favorite WSJ articles/videos/pictures for reading later.
- Share: Share articles/images/video with friends via Email, Sina and QQ weibo, and RenRen
- Push Notifications: Receive breaking news notifications from WSJ China.