- Save your bow settings (sight for several distances, fistmelle, tiller, etc). Also you can configure differents sets of settings for differents bow configurations or even differents bows.
- Keep a history of scores achieved in championships and generate statistics of them. Also you can share your scores in Facebook and export to PDF.
- Train interactively scoring every arrow in the application with either scoreboard-based or target-based view. You can save the total scores achieved in different trainings and generate statistics for conducting a follow-up of the progress. Also you can share your scores in Facebook.
- Chose the adequate arrow for you with the shaft selector which is based directly on the original manufacturers tables.
Free and paid plans are available with features that:
Make managing any sport easier, including soccer, hockey, baseball, basketball, softball and more
Help you track who’s coming to each game or practice
Sync personal and team calendars
Send messages to the whole team or just a group
Receive real-time game updates with TeamSnap Live!
And much more!
This widget shows the date of next Race and Qualifying session. You can add several countdown widgets to your home screen and you can easily customize them at the creation or later by tapping flag or setting icons. If you touch the couters you can see the dates and map of the next Race.
There are two display modes: Countdown or Simple Date.
You can set:
- 4 colors and trasparency too
- reminders for Qualifying or/and Race
- switch on/off Practices counting
The widget update rate is 1 minutes.
There are two widget size. 4x1 recommend to any device, 4x2 for tablet users.
Infos and pictures are offline datas.
◄ HOW TO USE ►
This is ONLY A WIDGET not a main application! Widgets are little applications which can be placed on the homescreen or the lockscreen, of your Android device. Adding widget to your Home screen is easy:
1a. On your Home screen press the menu key and select Add or alternatively tap any blank/empty area and hold down your finger. In the popup menu choose Widgets.
1b. or Go to your All Apps and select the Widgets tab.
2. Find and select the Motoracing Countdown Widget to add your screen.
◄◄◄ IMPORTANT!!!! WHY DO NOT DOWNRATE BECAUSE IS NOT THE APP'S MALFUNCTION : ►►►
- If you have any problem with the accuracy of the countdown widget, it is NOT the widget's malfunction! Either your service provider sent you a wrong date infos or your phone didn't syncronize the date the right way last time (there is a bug in some phone types' ROM)! In this case you should turn off the "automatic date&time" in the Date&time options menu!
- If you can't find it in the widget list you can try to reinstall and restart your phone too! Or: Some phones install apps to the Phone Storage (or SD card) instead of the Internal Storage. You have to move it to Internal Storage in the apps manager and the widget list will show it!
- And pleeeeease don't downrate if you don't know what is widget and can't add it to your homescreen!! It's not my app problem! Please see the examp video! And read the How to Use description!
- If you have any other problems or ideas please send an E-mail instead of downrating!
◄◄◄ -------------------- THANK YOU! -------------------- ►►►
Have fun! :)
"Dorna Sports, S.L. is the commercial rights holder for the motorcycling sport of MotoGP."
- Define any number of teams for soccer, basketball and ice hockey, including rosters and staff members.
- Schedule games for each team in advance. Filter games by competition (league, tournament etc.).
- Toggle between Move and Act mode when playing (i.e. recording events for) a game.
- Move mode provides simple two-touch movement of players between bench and field (court, rink etc.) positions. There is also a Set Lineup option that lets you specify which players are available for the current game (in case of absences).
- Act mode allows you to record actions taken by field players, including what they did and where on the field they did it. Actions are grouped for easier lookup. Actions can also be recorded for the opposing team.
- Act mode also allows you to "tag" bench players as ready to enter the field. This is particularly useful in youth sports when several players may be substituted at once.
- Send game alerts via SMS messages and/or Twitter when points are scored and when each period (half, quarter etc.) starts or ends.
- Review game statistics both during and after a game. Statistics are per-player and are filterable by action and action group, and include raw counts and per-minute values.
- Review statistics for multiple games, filtered by team and (optionally) competition. These statistics are per-player and organized by action group. Includes notion of "points influence": how many points are scored and conceded while each player is on the field/court/rink.
This feature set provides the basics of what you need to track your teams' progress. The following additional features are planned for future releases:
- Add field area-based statistics.
- Synchronize data with the cloud such that all game information is visible from multiple Android devices on which you have installed the app. For example, you could record games on a phone and review statistics on a tablet.
- Share game information for one or more teams with other Farpost Plus users.
- Share game information with anyone else.
- Define custom actions that can be recorded during games and included in statistics.
Ask questions, make suggestions and vote on upcoming feature priority on the Farpost Plus Google+ community at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112413442223455219148.
Record your players and instantly show them how to improve, right on the field. Refine your pitcher's fastball, analyze your golf swing, easily break down a volleyball serve, improve soccer skills, or even demonstrate proper weightlifting form. Every coach, parent and athlete needs the edge Coach's Eye delivers.
What's included in Coach's Eye Free for Android phones and tablets...
VIDEO CAPTURE AND IMPORT
• Quickly record videos.
• Import video from your device’s Gallery or apps like Dropbox.
• Instant import of videos shared from other Coach's Eye users.
INSTANT VIDEO ANALYSIS
• Instantly review video with slow-motion playback and drawing tools.
• Slow-motion video review is easy using our flywheel for precise video scrubbing.
• Zoom and pan videos during analysis to see just the details that matter.
• Draw on videos using the square tool. Additional tools available for purchase.
• Create analysis videos with audio commentary, annotations, and slow-motion.
• Easily create Animated GIF's and Collage images from your videos.
SIMPLE VIDEO SHARING
• Text Message
• Display on a big screen for on-the-spot video analysis in a group setting with HDMI connection.
EXPLORE THE COMMUNITY
• Find inspiration with popular videos found in our Leaderboard and Staff Picks
• Discover what others are doing around the world with videos on the Map
• View and import videos that were publicly shared by other coaches and athletes.
STORE (IN-APP PURCHASES)
Head to the Store tab in Coach’s Eye to purchase everything you need to become a video analysis master!
Customize your Coach's Eye experience with additional great features:
• Unlock all the tools and features of the app.
• Compare and analyze two videos.
• Line tool
• Freehand tool
• Circle tool
• Arrow tool
• Angle tool
• Timer tool
• Spotlight tool
• Keep your videos organized with tagging.
• Share your videos additional apps and locations like YouTube, Dropbox and more.
• Create unlimited analysis videos for your athletes.
• Remove ads from app.
“Coach's Eye is used by most, if not all, freestyle skiing coaches at the World Cup level. It has truly changed the way we coach. We are using Coach's Eye all day, every day.”
—PAT DEENEN SR.: World Cup Skiing Coach, Chairman of USSA Pacific Northwest Division
“Coach's Eye allows us to film and analyze players right on the ice. It is a great tool to use for parents, athletes or coaches to help see their performance in practices and in games!”
—MARCO MARCIANO: Professional Goalie Coach
“Coach’s Eye has removed a barrier to great coaching, and athletes anywhere in the world can now receive feedback from their coaches.”
—DREW DILLON: Columbus Weightlifting
"In my opinion Coach's Eye is the perfect self correction & self development tool for any athlete wanting to develop their game. It's an educational dream come true for players and coaches."
—IAN FITZPATRICK: Manchester City FC Academy Coach, WAYF Academy Coach
What are you waiting for? Replace thousands of dollars of equipment with Coach’s Eye and watch performance improve dramatically. DOWNLOAD NOW AND CHANGE THE GAME!
Coach's Eye requires additional permissions to support specific features.
--> 'android.permission.FLASHLIGHT' is required for the camera timer.
--> 'android.permission.DOWNLOAD_WITHOUT_NOTIFICATION' is required for syncing Pro Content.
Table tennis (ping-pong), irrespective of age or gender, is a leisure sport for all people. It does not restrict by the weather and necessitate a large court. This sport not only encourages the coordination of your hands, eyes and body, but also increases the ability of response and motion! "Bluetooth scoreboard" brings more fun while you are doing general exercises. Furthermore, it lets you feel like sitting in the stadium to score when you watch wonderful live games on TV.
Bluetooth Table Tennis scoreboard features:
★ it is a scoreboard with the regular competition rules (References: ITTF 2013)
★ assigning players and editing their names
★ customize tournament settings like games of a match, singles or doubles
★ automatic reminder changing serve or changing ends
★ can be used as a standalone, but also can be used as a server which to be a Bluetooth Table Tennis scoreboard.
Bluetooth connecting hint:
☆ having two (A, B) devices with Bluetooth function
☆ enabling both devices the Bluetooth functions and making paire
☆ device A: choose [Standalone (Client)]
☆ device B: choose [Scoreboard (server)] and the screen will display its Bluetooth ID
☆ device A: [Menu] -> [BT CONN], selecting the Bluetooth ID of device B from the paired devices list
Function key definitions:
☆[Back] undo the last time scoring
☆[Menu]: Settings, Reset, Changes, BT Connect, Breaks, Exit