The rules are extremely simple:
* A random color from the available will appear;
* You must select the corresponding color;
* Multipliers will be applied to the score when you are successful, up to 10x and being reset when you miss a color;
* Your total score will be decremented. The more you last, the faster it decrements;
* The score you earn depends the game dificulty;
You may chose from a variety of game settings:
- Game Mode:
* Endless - You have a total of 3 lives which are reduced when you miss a color;
* Time Trial - You have unlimited lives but don't forget to keep that multiplier at its maximum during those 60 seconds;
- Speed Mode:
Have fun and good luck with those reflexes!
This is the ideal game to kill some time whilst you are on the train or waiting for a meeting. This free game is so simple and we have all played this game when we were kids, some of us call it Naughts and crosses. Give this game a go, you won’t regret it and it costs you nothing.
- Play against a Clever Computer AI (Easy & Normal)
- 2 Player mode
- Scores stored for unique game types
- Interesting sound effects on completion of game
- Professional looking graphics
- Online Multilayer
- Hard and Impossible difficulty level
- Landscape compatibility
This is a great free tool for any app developer and/or designer, helping you covert dp to the correct pixels to send to your graphics team, along with allowing you to decide on what screen sizes you want to support.
- Screen size breakdown - This indicated what the most popular screensizes are and gives a breakdown of the percentage of the market that uses those screen along with the density for those screens.
- DP to PX converter - Allows you to covert DPs to Pixels, showing you the pixel required for every density all in one place!
* This data is gathered from the official Google Documentation, but is a much more user friendly approach.
- Pixels to DPs conversion
- Your phones current screen size and density
- Platform version current market distribution
- Open Gl current market distribution
This fantastic fun and free to play game will keep your mind active for hours. It provides you with random Math questions with 4 multiple choice answers; it could not be any simpler than that.
Numb3r Crunch is not only an addictive and challenging game, it is educational and ideal for helping kids improve their mental Math’s skills.
The varying difficulty levels for this game also help make it enjoyable and challenging for people of all ages.
- 2 different difficulty levels (5 in unlocked version)
- 4 different Math function variations (7 in unlocked version)
- High Score, specific to each level variation also takes into account your accuracy (correct against incorrect) and what your average answer speed was
- Play Games Leaderboard (online)
- Increased difficulty of questions (over 2 number used in each question)