★ Win great presents by playing!
★ It Recognizes what you Draw! - draw X or O just as you would on a real chalkboard.
★ No ties - The Tic Tac Toe playing field on a blackboard extends to give you more positions to play until someone wins (or runs out of chalk :). Even the skilled Tic Tac Toe players will find new challenges. You'll just have to play and see!
★ Play with your friends in two player mode
★ Challenging opponents - Opponents are based on how real people are playing tic tac toe (oxo or xox).
★ Realistic chalkboard - Chalk thickness changes depending on how fast you draw with the chalk. All lines are smooth, and a chalk texture is used to give a realistic look and feel of drawing on a chalkboard!
Tic Tac Toe Chalk (TicTacToe) includes three difficulty levels:
- Easy: recommended to beginner Tic Tac Toe players.
- Medium: this level will challenge even the more experienced Tic Tac Toe players, but will still allow the less experienced Tic Tac Toe players to have a fighting chance.
- Hard: Use this level if you are a Tic Tac Toe expert :) There is a chance for an experienced Tic Tac Toe player to win, but it will be hard.
Player can win in each difficulty level in Tic Tac Toe Chalk (TicTacToe). And each level provides a Tic Tac Toe opponent that adapts to the player, and tries different moves so each Tic Tac Toe (TicTacToe) game will feel fresh and exciting.
Tic Tac Toe Chalk Pro, is a pencil-paper game for two players, X and O, who take turns marking the spaces in a 3×3 grid.
The player who succeeds in placing three respective marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row wins the TicTacToe game.
In a classic TicTacToe game player soon discover that best play from both players leads to a draw (this is often called cat, or cat's game in TicTacToe). In Tic Tac Toe Chalk Pro, the boar expands giving you more positions to play in so each TicTacToe game has a winner. This makes the game fresh for even the skilled TicTacToe player.
oxo (Tic Tac Toe) is also known as x and o, xo, ox, x's and o's, oxo, xox, xoxo or Noughts & Crosses, Piškvorky, tres en ratlla, Kryds og bolle, Hiruko artzain-joko, Ristinolla, Pai fillo nai, Amőba, Kružić i križić, Tris, gioco, Kryžiukai nuliukai, Tripp trapp tresko, Boter kaas en eieren, Kółko i krzyżyk, Jogo da velha, Крестики нолики, Piškvorky, Крыжыкі нулікі game.
More from developer
Beware ... you react too soon ... face a time penalty!
This game not only comes with a High score, but a Hall of Fame where you can compete against everyone worldwide - http://www.llpartners.co.uk/ReAcXion/
You will be surprised how competitive that top spot can become and will find yourself addicted.
What have you got to lose from the intriguing free game download.
- Realistic reaction time capture
- Hall of Fame
- High Scores (gets surprisingly competitive between friends)
- Great look and feel
- Improved design
- Bonus round for achieving a score lower than 0.25
- Reaction based on Sound
- Reaction based of Feeling
If you have any feedback or bug to report please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the ideal game to kill some time whilst you are on the train or waiting for a meeting. This game is free of ads so simple and we have all played this game when we were kids, some of us call it Naught’s and crosses. Give this game a go, you won’t regret it.
- Play against a Clever Computer AI
- 2 Player mode
- Results Memory per session
- Interesting sound effects on completion of game
- Professional looking graphics
- Complete High Score memory
- Play against your friend on another phone