The application will be useful for all those people, who are interested in healthy lifestyle, cooking, healthy diet, natural cosmetics, aromatherapy, oriental medicine and philosophy, yoga, spiritual practices and self-knowledge.
In this demo version of Ayurveda you'll find:
- A brief overview of Ayurveda history and philosophy, ayurvedic approach to health and disease, explanation of the ayurvedic central ideas of five elements, three doshas, and six tastes
- Tests to define your individual constitutional type (dosha quiz)
- Test to define your mental constitution (sattva, rajas, tamas)
- List of the most common health problems for each dosha and explanation from the point of view of ayurvedic medicine what causes these diseases and how you can get rid of them
- Ayurvedic remedies for colds and flu
- Ways to boost your immunity
- Nutrition guidelines
- The glossary of ayurvedic terms that will help you not to get lost
- The 7 chakras chart
Full version also contains:
- Set of recommendations for each constitutional type: diet, daily routine, lifestyle, daily facial and body care procedures, exercising
- Nutrition guidelines for Vata dosha, Pitta dosha and Kapha dosha
- The list of incompatible food products
- Recipe book containing over 80 recipes of Indian and vegetarian cuisine: soups, rice dishes, kitcharis, vegetable dishes, chutneys, desserts and beverages. Notes for each dish show how it affects each dosha and your health.
- Food charts specifying the effect of each product on each dosha and, thus, the organism
- Description of full self-massage procedure (Abhyanga) and short forms of self-massage: facial, stomach and feet massage
- Ayurvedic recommendations on yoga and breathing exercises (pranayama)
- Ayurvedic advice on meditation and description of several meditation techniques: Empty Bowl Meditation, So-Hum Meditation, Meditation for Five Chakras with Seed Mantras
- 9 sets of yoga asanas of different difficulty levels for restoring doshic balance: yoga for Vata, yoga for Pitta, yoga for Kapha
- Simple methods of purification and detoxication (home Panchakarma)
- Ayurvedic eye care
- Advices on usage of essential oils and vegetable oils, and aromatherapy
- Recipes of natural self-made cosmetics for cleansing, nourishment and moistening of facial skin and body skin. Easy and effective care for dry, sensitive and oily skin
- Tips on color therapy and sound therapy
Holistic approach of Ayurveda for disease treatment and prevention using only harmless natural remedies will help you:
- improve your vitality, stamina and immunity
- get rid of stress and chronic fatigue
- improve your skin
- solve digestion problems
- lose excess weight without fasting
- prevent future chronic diseases
Take responsibility for your health, find out what is good and what is bad for YOU, and become your own healer.
Start your way to perfect health, balance, harmony, beauty and longevity with Ayurveda!
This is new application for the Ayurveda..
This app has easy to use & attractive UI..
you will find a solution to almost everything right here.
This app gives you cures and remedies on many diseases.
Alcohol Abuse / Alcoholism
And also We have so many questions in our mind that
How many hours a person should sleep?
how much quantity of water should a person take in a day?
When to get up?
In this application you will get the answer of all your questions with proper answer.
So read, share and follow these Ayurveda Tips.
I hope you like this app.
And please give us your feedback to make our application more famous.
This application does not require internet connection you can use this offline.
And also the application is free of coast.
App includes -
► Disease and ayurvedic treatment.
► Healthy life.
► Ayurvedic medicine.
► Natural beauty therapy.
► Ayurved Living and stay healthy.
Now, it has nearly 5000 health tips for everyone of us, you can also share these tips in Gmail, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter etc by tapping on the tip.
Please note, the app is basically collection of various Sidhdha references in public internet, books and Sidhdha Medicine consultants. Hence, I will not liable for any causes on the procedure given in the app. This is general purpose reference for everyone us, should not be treated without authorized (Indian Government) practitioner.
Our friend, Ramesh, called me to inform that his company is preserving such authentic Sidhdha medicines and helping 1000s of people through Siddha with no side effects. Interested, please refer www.medisiddh.in for more details.
Easy navigation to jump between categories.
Regularly updated facts database over the air.
Tell us why you love Ayurveda Secrets and be the first to learn about our upcoming updates.
☀☀☀ App Contains Detail for each listed Diesease ☀☀☀
☛ Description of the Disease
☛ Image for each Disease
☛ Symptoms for each Disease
☛Remedies for each Disease
☛ Causes for each Disease
☛ Do's for each Disease
☛ Don't Do's for each Disease
☀☀☀☀☀ Features ☀☀☀☀☀
☛ No Internet Connection Require
☛ Share Information to your friend and family via Email and Facebook
☛ Intuitive Design
Ayurved, Ayurvedic, Medicine, Plants, Herbs, Remedies, Ayurveda, Remedy, Prevention, Health, self, natural, cure,
This app gives you cures and remedies on many diseases. For each disease there are 2-3 remedies. The cures mentioned are easy to prepare and uses common herbs that can be found in kitchen and garden
If you like this app, try our other apps,
Find Around Me
Weather Around Me
Chicks n Eggs
Tap Tap Words
Fun n Flick
Key Words : ayurveda, treatment, herbs, cure, remedies, medicine, disease, pain, doctor
Did you know that a few drops of eucalyptus oil can deter clothes moths, or that the most effective hand moisturiser is lavender or almond oil? Discover this and many more ways of using natural substances to maintain a healthy home.
As every individual reacts in a different way, and therefore, a remedy that may be helpful to one individual may not find be suitable with the other.
Very Useful App which helps you to do so many treatments at your home only with available natural resources.
Just because of unawareness people never use natural resources to make Ayurvedic medicine to do treatment at Home only.
Here we have an Ayurvedic app which has useful information for home remedies, useful herbs - herbs, and treatment of diseases of the information would provide detailed options.
Helps in treatment several diseases by Natural and Safe medicines.
App tell you how to make Ayurvedic medicine at home for any general diseases.
Feature: Advantages of Ayurveda
Very useful for home remedies
All Knowledge material is in Hindi
Variety of useful information
Ayurveda & Herbs
Helps reducing in side effects by other drugs
Reduces dependency on allopath medicines
Safety of Ayurvedic Medicine
May be harmful if used improperly or without the direction of a trained practitioner.
This Application provides list of Ayurvedic Plants along with its details and image (picture) of each herb / herbal plant. Medicinal plants are plants which have a recognized medical use. They range from plants which are used in the production of mainstream pharmaceutical products to plants used in herbal medicine preparations. Ayurveda is used today as a generic term for traditional Indian medicine. By combining organoleptic (sense-based) empirical medicine with religious ritual perspectives, Ayurveda is a complete medical system. It deals with health in all its aspects; physical health, mental balance, spiritual well-being, social welfare, environmental considerations, dietary and lifestyle habits, daily living trends, and seasonal variations in lifestyle, as well as treating and managing specific diseases. Ayurveda teaches respect for nature, appreciation of life and the means to empower the individual. It is holistic medicine at its best. Ayurvedic herbal is an overview of the wonders of ayurvedic pharmacology: how Ayurveda understands plants, how it prepares them and how these preparations are used. Ayurveda is literally translated as science of life but it can also be described as the way of living with awareness and promoting longevity. Ayurveda tells us which substances, qualities and actions are life enhancing, and which are not.
- No Internet connectivity required.
- Medicinal use for each medicinal plant. - Free to use application.
- Application will be updated if internet connection is there (Optional).
- Easy search option to find plants/herbs you are interested in.
Actually, it is a most common women disease app which provides comprehensive information on how to deal with symptoms, treat or prevent the problem.
The application doesnt overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and doesnt require any proficiency.
Due to variations in genes, anatomy, and hormone levels, some diseases attack women more often than men, and vice-versa. However, thinking of diseases that women are more prone to as "women's diseases" can leave men vulnerable to serious health problems.
Medical conditions are often related to other diseases and conditions. Our medical expert have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Women's Health. These conditions may be a cause or symptom of Women's Health or be a condition for which you may be at increased risk.
This Ayurvedic app features:
Instant, regular notifications on latest updates
• Rich gallery of pictures
• Facility to share your favourite article or picture on social platforms
• Sharing of pictures from gallery on Whatsapp
• Bookmark option for your favourite articles for a later use
• All the latest articles on the main page
The applications includes:
• Integrated questionnaire to determine both primary and secondary dosha/metabolic type
• Tables of appropriate foods and beverages by dosha/metabolic type
• Dosha Activity Tracker- use your smartphone to track steps per day and calculate the effect your Dosha type. Requires a Google Fit account and step tracking device (most smartphones are sufficient).
• Ayurvedic lifestyle and routine recommendations on the following topics: Arising, Bathing, Meditation, Massage, Exercise, Eating, Sex, Sleep, Clothing, Occupation, Spouse, Location
The Lite version of Ayurveda Guru offers full functionality with the exception of recommended food and beverage listings and the seasonal recommendations for the Ayurvedic clock.
Google Fit and Android Wear enabled. Compatible devices include the Motorola Moto 360, LG G Watch, Samsung Gear Live, , Asus ZenWatch, Sony SmartWatch 3, LG G Watch R
This Android application exhibit the all kind of Ayurvedic approach in your finger tip.
Ayurvedic medicine is a system of traditional medicine native to the Indian subcontinent and a form of alternative medicine.In this application showcasing the Treatments, Hospitals, medicinal plants , home remedies.
Treatments - Ayurveda stresses the use of plant-based medicines and treatments.this application tells the various type of treatments , treatments uses and offering Hospitals
Install this free application and explore the Ayurvedic medicine system in your pocket
If you are not able to buy on Google Play Store, try buying it on Amazon Appstore for Android by using below link.
We are presenting you with a new and unique way for choosing right partner. Choosing a right partner is very complicate and it is worsened when you don’t know him/her well.
Here we will tell you a simple way to determine your right partner; may be it is for love, business, game or any thing else.
In addition to this you can know his/her attitude, likes-dislikes, temperament, aptitude, etc.
In ayurveda this method is called “Prakriti Analysis”. Although this is not the only system by which one can choose right partner. Other methods like palmistry, horoscope, numerology, etc. do give a good insight on this matter but all these methods need some accurate information from the person in question.
“Prakriti Analysis” works without persons name, date of birth, time, palm impression, etc. it only needs the person to be sited in front of you for few minutes, if this is also not possible photo or video of the same will do.
Well, it is this simple and accurate!!
Now let us know what is this “prakriti” and its detail.