This is new application for the Ayurveda..
This app has easy to use & attractive UI..
you will find a solution to almost everything right here.
This app gives you cures and remedies on many diseases.
Alcohol Abuse / Alcoholism
And also We have so many questions in our mind that
How many hours a person should sleep?
how much quantity of water should a person take in a day?
When to get up?
In this application you will get the answer of all your questions with proper answer.
So read, share and follow these Ayurveda Tips.
I hope you like this app.
And please give us your feedback to make our application more famous.
This application does not require internet connection you can use this offline.
And also the application is free of coast.
Did you know that a few drops of eucalyptus oil can deter clothes moths, or that the most effective hand moisturiser is lavender or almond oil? Discover this and many more ways of using natural substances to maintain a healthy home.
As every individual reacts in a different way, and therefore, a remedy that may be helpful to one individual may not find be suitable with the other.
Learn about different pain management solution with the help of this app "Har Dard Ka Upchar".
This application provides you best cure against any kind of pain.Find treatment of all kind of pain with the help of this innovative app.
All the treatment are explained in very simple language so that even a layman can understand easily.
This Application provides list of Ayurvedic Plants along with its details and image (picture) of each herb / herbal plant. Medicinal plants are plants which have a recognized medical use. They range from plants which are used in the production of mainstream pharmaceutical products to plants used in herbal medicine preparations. Ayurveda is used today as a generic term for traditional Indian medicine. By combining organoleptic (sense-based) empirical medicine with religious ritual perspectives, Ayurveda is a complete medical system. It deals with health in all its aspects; physical health, mental balance, spiritual well-being, social welfare, environmental considerations, dietary and lifestyle habits, daily living trends, and seasonal variations in lifestyle, as well as treating and managing specific diseases. Ayurveda teaches respect for nature, appreciation of life and the means to empower the individual. It is holistic medicine at its best. Ayurvedic herbal is an overview of the wonders of ayurvedic pharmacology: how Ayurveda understands plants, how it prepares them and how these preparations are used. Ayurveda is literally translated as science of life but it can also be described as the way of living with awareness and promoting longevity. Ayurveda tells us which substances, qualities and actions are life enhancing, and which are not.
- No Internet connectivity required.
- Medicinal use for each medicinal plant. - Free to use application.
- Application will be updated if internet connection is there (Optional).
- Easy search option to find plants/herbs you are interested in.
The application will be useful for all those people, who are interested in healthy lifestyle, cooking, healthy diet, natural cosmetics, aromatherapy, oriental medicine and philosophy, yoga, spiritual practices and self-knowledge.
In this demo version of Ayurveda you'll find:
- A brief overview of Ayurveda history and philosophy, ayurvedic approach to health and disease, explanation of the ayurvedic central ideas of five elements, three doshas, and six tastes
- Tests to define your individual constitutional type (dosha quiz)
- Test to define your mental constitution (sattva, rajas, tamas)
- List of the most common health problems for each dosha and explanation from the point of view of ayurvedic medicine what causes these diseases and how you can get rid of them
- Ayurvedic remedies for colds and flu
- Ways to boost your immunity
- Nutrition guidelines
- The glossary of ayurvedic terms that will help you not to get lost
- The 7 chakras chart
Full version also contains:
- Set of recommendations for each constitutional type: diet, daily routine, lifestyle, daily facial and body care procedures, exercising
- Nutrition guidelines for Vata dosha, Pitta dosha and Kapha dosha
- The list of incompatible food products
- Recipe book containing over 80 recipes of Indian and vegetarian cuisine: soups, rice dishes, kitcharis, vegetable dishes, chutneys, desserts and beverages. Notes for each dish show how it affects each dosha and your health.
- Food charts specifying the effect of each product on each dosha and, thus, the organism
- Description of full self-massage procedure (Abhyanga) and short forms of self-massage: facial, stomach and feet massage
- Ayurvedic recommendations on yoga and breathing exercises (pranayama)
- Ayurvedic advice on meditation and description of several meditation techniques: Empty Bowl Meditation, So-Hum Meditation, Meditation for Five Chakras with Seed Mantras
- 9 sets of yoga asanas of different difficulty levels for restoring doshic balance: yoga for Vata, yoga for Pitta, yoga for Kapha
- Simple methods of purification and detoxication (home Panchakarma)
- Ayurvedic eye care
- Advices on usage of essential oils and vegetable oils, and aromatherapy
- Recipes of natural self-made cosmetics for cleansing, nourishment and moistening of facial skin and body skin. Easy and effective care for dry, sensitive and oily skin
- Tips on color therapy and sound therapy
Holistic approach of Ayurveda for disease treatment and prevention using only harmless natural remedies will help you:
- improve your vitality, stamina and immunity
- get rid of stress and chronic fatigue
- improve your skin
- solve digestion problems
- lose excess weight without fasting
- prevent future chronic diseases
Take responsibility for your health, find out what is good and what is bad for YOU, and become your own healer.
Start your way to perfect health, balance, harmony, beauty and longevity with Ayurveda!
The applications includes:
• Integrated questionnaire to determine both primary and secondary dosha/metabolic type
• Tables of appropriate foods and beverages by dosha/metabolic type
• Dosha Activity Tracker- use your smartphone to track steps per day and calculate the effect your Dosha type. Requires a Google Fit account and step tracking device (most smartphones are sufficient).
• Ayurvedic lifestyle and routine recommendations on the following topics: Arising, Bathing, Meditation, Massage, Exercise, Eating, Sex, Sleep, Clothing, Occupation, Spouse, Location
The Lite version of Ayurveda Guru offers full functionality with the exception of recommended food and beverage listings and the seasonal recommendations for the Ayurvedic clock.
Google Fit and Android Wear enabled. Compatible devices include the Motorola Moto 360, LG G Watch, Samsung Gear Live, , Asus ZenWatch, Sony SmartWatch 3, LG G Watch R
This app gives you cures and remedies on many diseases. For each disease there are 2-3 remedies. The cures mentioned are easy to prepare and uses common herbs that can be found in kitchen and garden
If you like this app, try our other apps,
Find Around Me
Weather Around Me
Chicks n Eggs
Tap Tap Words
Fun n Flick
Key Words : ayurveda, treatment, herbs, cure, remedies, medicine, disease, pain, doctor
App includes -
► Disease and ayurvedic treatment.
► Healthy life.
► Ayurvedic medicine.
► Natural beauty therapy.
► Ayurved Living and stay healthy.
You can also search by tamil word to find the medicine tip for you to read.
Now, it has nearly 7000 health tips for everyone of us, you can also share these tips in Gmail, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter etc by tapping on the tip.
Please note, the app is basically collection of various Sidhdha references in public internet, books and Sidhdha Medicine consultants. Hence, I will not be liable for any causes on the procedure given in the app. This is general purpose reference for everyone us, should not be treated without authorized (Indian Government) Siddha or Homeopathy or Alopathy practitioner.
Our friend, Ramesh, called me to inform that his company is preserving such authentic Sidhdha medicines and helping 1000s of people through Siddha with no side effects. Interested, please refer www.medisiddh.in for more details.
You can free download Sidhdha Medicine in Tamil book.
The content of the app is in hindi language.
In this app, user will find the proper diet in different diseases.
App describes the following points about diet.
1.Quantity of the diet.
2. What is the proper time of taking food ?
3. What is the proper way of taking food?
This Ayurvedic app features:
Instant, regular notifications on latest updates
• Rich gallery of pictures
• Facility to share your favourite article or picture on social platforms
• Sharing of pictures from gallery on Whatsapp
• Bookmark option for your favourite articles for a later use
• All the latest articles on the main page
• Learn about Ayurveda chikitsa in hindi.
• Discover the most common health problems and their ayurvedic treatment in Hindi.
• Have easy access to Ayurvedic herbs list in hindi.
• Seek inexpensive Ayurvedic treatment in hindi through home remedies.
• Find 100 % cure for most common illnesses like acne, backache, hair loss.
• Bookmark your favorite articles or posts that you’d want to take a look at later.
• Effortlessly share pictures and informative articles on social media.
• Read without obstructing your vision; resize the font with just a click.
• Share the app within and beyond your network.
• Let us know how we could improve your experience by sending us feedback.
• Register for specific topics that you would like to receive notifications for.
• Skim the image gallery for high-quality images of Ayurvedic jadi buti.
If you are not able to buy on Google Play Store, try buying it on Amazon Appstore for Android by using below link.
We are presenting you with a new and unique way for choosing right partner. Choosing a right partner is very complicate and it is worsened when you don’t know him/her well.
Here we will tell you a simple way to determine your right partner; may be it is for love, business, game or any thing else.
In addition to this you can know his/her attitude, likes-dislikes, temperament, aptitude, etc.
In ayurveda this method is called “Prakriti Analysis”. Although this is not the only system by which one can choose right partner. Other methods like palmistry, horoscope, numerology, etc. do give a good insight on this matter but all these methods need some accurate information from the person in question.
“Prakriti Analysis” works without persons name, date of birth, time, palm impression, etc. it only needs the person to be sited in front of you for few minutes, if this is also not possible photo or video of the same will do.
Well, it is this simple and accurate!!
Now let us know what is this “prakriti” and its detail.