Note that the Beta version of the PC software will also be required to use all the new features - firstly uninstall the old PC software, then go to digitalsquid.co.uk and click on "DroidPad 2.0 Beta".
DroidPad lets you use your phone as a PC joystick, mouse or slideshow presenter.
Once set up, simply connect your phone via Wifi / USB, press Start, and play any PC game, control your mouse or play a slideshow.
Available for Windows (currently only 32-bit) and Ubuntu Linux.
No wires, no drivers, no cables, no bluetooth only WiFi on a fresh air and browser to connect your Android device with desktop or laptop or even another android device with Droid Over Wifi app installed!
One button to start. Transfer, view, stream, rename, move, delete files and folders immediately over WiFi with any Browser and any OS.
• MediaView feature enables on the fly filter content and display video and audio files contained in current folder. You can stream full screen Mpeg4, Ogg and WebM videos directly from your phone and meanwhile view your photos in other tab of the browser.
• Folder Bookmarks feature.
• Folder Size feature quickly counts size of folders and displays it with nice visually graphs.
• Folder upload (Chrome only) and download by using zip
• Upload multiple files at once with no size limit. Progress is visible in real time of each concrete file. Drag and Drop of files supported for multiple files upload.
• Download multiple files at one with no size limit. Multiple file download feature is automatically packing selected files into ZIP file and offered for download.
• Create, Rename and Delete files and folders in easy and straightforward way with keyboard and mouse
• Move and Copy files and folders with smart auto-complete feature
• Sort files and folders by name, size or date modified
• Pin Code protection
• Droid Over WiFi runs as a background service, so you can switch to any other app while browsing your files
• Very small footprint
• HTML 5 compatible web browser and internet connection are required. For best experience use Google Chrome.
• Android device with Droid Over WiFi enabled and desktop or laptop should be on the same WiFi network. This mean connected to same router or access point.
• If you don`t see external SD card press "Home" and two times "Previous Directory"
• Droid Over WiFi has no limits, push it to the limits! Transfer files over wifi of any size and in any quantity.
(*Rooted device required for mapping function.）
Viaplay GameCenter also allows players to find, download, and launch compatible games for Viaplay
controllers. (*Root is not required for Game list.)
Download the Gamecenter-F manual at: www.via-play.com/Gamecenter/Gamecenter-F userguide.pdf
Watch the GameCenter-F user instruction video at: http://youtu.be/oRIXizsT3JU
Or maybe it has "dead" keys?
Or perhaps you have a gamepad, but it doesn't work in emulators, like Nesoid?
Multilanguage Keymap Redefiner may be able to help you.
1) Multilingual: type in over 10 languages on your external keyboard(switching with Ctrl+Space)
2) Remap keys on external devices(even if there are multiple identical devices). Supports USB and Bluetooth devices(and maybe others).
3) Remap any "dead" keys
4) Use a duplicate of the standard Android on-screen keyboard(LatinIME)
5) Call apps in one click
1) Download program
2) Go to "Settings->Language and Input" and check Multilanguage Keymap Redefiner
3) Set Multilanguage Keymap Redefiner as your default keyboard
To enable typing in additional languages(not just the system's language):
1) Go to Multilanguage Keymap Redefiner settings(in "Settings->Language and Input")
2) Go to "Input Languages"
3) Uncheck "Use system language", if it checked
4) Select your input languages as desired
To enable remapping feature please set "English (US) - Multilanguage Keymap Redefiner" as your default keyboard.
- English(Standard language)
- Norwegian Bokmål
- Turkish (F keyboard)
To switch between languages use Ctrl+Space.
Languages supports diacritical marks and AltGr symbols(with right Alt).
On many keyboards there is a key between left Shift and english Z. This key is not supported.
1) Go to Multilanguage Keymap Redefiner application
2) Tap the "Add remapping" button and press a key on the device
3) In the resulting combobox, choose the simulated key to output
For Nesoid you may use keys from A to Z. Also, don't forget to go to Nesoid settings and check "Other settings->Use input method"
Changing printable characters in the supported languages
If you have a non-standard keyboard and keys are not typing correctly, you can change the language mappings manually.
In the "/sdcard/multilanguagekeymapredefiner/" directory you will find the language mapping files.
from_code - Unicode code for a key in the English keyboard layout
to_code - The symbol to output when that key is pressed
Changes will take effect after you reboot your device.
If you don't see any changes, then there is an error in the file and app will recover the file from memory.
A lot of people ask me why app have a permission to read user's contacts. This permission needed for autocompletion when you are using on screen keyboard.
Also app haven't any permission to send data via the internet, so please don't worry about your contacts.
It is useful for hardware developer to test their USB or Bluetooth HID base gamepad devices.
The only app you need to test your gamepad devices.
Enjoy your gamepad development :)
Gentoo can be complicated to work with. Read this:
Specifically look at "Working with Gentoo" and "Working with Portage" sections.
"Gentoo" is a trademark of Gentoo Foundation, Inc.
This is not part of the Gentoo project and is not directed or managed by Gentoo Foundation, Inc.
The FFT is done by using the wonderful JTransforms library. (https://sites.google.com/site/piotrwendykier/software/jtransforms)
The native FFT is done by using the excellent ooura FFT library. (http://www.kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~ooura/fft.html)
The Java code is partly derived from the native code so the implementations should be quite similar. This lets you compare the native performance on the system with the performance of the Java code on the virtual machine.
- uses all available CPU cores
- lets you view the most relevant system information
This app also exists as PC application to compare x86 and ARM CPUs. You can get the application here:
経路検索、避難所名による避難所名簿共有サービス( http://goo.gl/ganbare )の呼び出しが可能です。(どちらも外部アプリ呼び出しによる対応です。)
Thanks to everyone that has supported it over the years, unfortunately I have shown it no love and it never gained features, I did work on a Pie Chart view for a while (easter egg: find an activity launcher to check out .InfoView) but once Google started adding storage graphs to Android in Honeycomb, I didn't see the need for this feature. Now, the SD card is all but dead, this widget will soon have no use. While it still does, please enjoy the now free SEWidget.
Storage Ether Widget is a configurable storage capacity and usage indicator widget for Android phones and tablets.
The widget gives the option to set any foreground and background colour using the integrated colour picker.
Progress bar can be set to one of several colours and styles.
You can choose to display one, two or all three storage items on your widget.
Each widget displays three progress bars that can be set to display application storage, internal media storage or any custom path like your sd card or an external hdd.
Galaxy S5: "/storage/extSdCard" (external SD)
Galaxy S3: "/mnt/extSdCard" (for your external SD card)