Not all devices are supported, therefore it is strongly recommended that you try the Sixaxis Compatibility Checker (available for free on Google Play) before purchasing this app.
Finally the wait is over... The ultimate gaming experience awaits! Now you can play games on your phone the way they were meant to be played! Sixaxis Controller allows you to use the following controllers in many of your favourite games and applications:
DualShock® 3 Wireless Controller
PlayStation® Move Navigation Controller
DualShock® 4 Wireless Controller (If pairing on a PC, you must use SixaxisPairTool 0.3.0+)
*** IMPORTANT ***
- ROOT access is required!!!
- Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility 'SixaxisPairTool' (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
- It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work with this app. If you get a 'Client connected: 1' message, but the lights on your controller continue to flash, it is almost certainly not an original Sony controller.
- The fake controllers that are most likely to work (though not guaranteed) are those made by Gasia. If you bought a fake that works but isn't made by Gasia, I'd love to hear from you so I can compile a list of known working controllers.
- Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
- Up to four Sixaxis, DualShock 3, DualShock 4 and Navigation controllers supported at once.
- Support as a native gamepad in Android 3.1+ devices. Full support for analog sticks and analog triggers.
- Keyboard emulation. Map all buttons and sticks to almost any key available in Android.
- Mouse emulation. Configure a button to activate the mouse pointer on devices that support mice (most tablets, and many phones should work).
- Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
After the controller is enabled you can use it with games and mapping tools which support native controller (e.g. GTA, Dead Trigger, Shadow Gun, GameKeyboard).
NOT ALL DEVICES AND AFTERMARKET CONTROLLERS ARE SUPPORTED, AND ONLY WORK WHEN CABLE IS CONNECTED.
If it is working with your device please share the information in comments, otherwise please get a refund and report to email@example.com.
1. The #1 reason for failure is an incorrect/incompatible cable, if the app cannot detect the controller please go through the troubleshooting section.
2. Another common problem is insufficient power provided by the device, in this case an external powered USB Hub is needed.
3. Finally, incompatibility mainly come from lacking Sixaxis support from Firmware, without rooting the only solution is waiting for a Firmware updated.
General Troubleshooting Tips
1. make sure your PS3 controller is working with the USB cable properly, when plugging into a PC, windows should detect and add it as new gamepad although windows won't response to button press.
2. make sure your OTG cable is working with your device, test with an USB keyboard/mouse if possible
3. make sure nearby PS3 (or any other devices you have paired with the the controller) is powered off, otherwise the controller may try to connect with those device through Bluetooth instead.
4. if you have ever installed any other apps which can work with PS3 controller directly, you may need to uninstall them.
These devices are reported as WORKING:
- Nexus 7 2012/2013
- Nexus 5
- Nexus 10
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3/4
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Original/2014
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
- Samsung Galaxy Tab3 8.0
- LG G2/G3
- LG G Pad 8.3
- Motorola XOOM
- Minix Neo X5
- (Try other devices and let us know your result)
These devices are reported as NOT WORKING out of box
Stock Firmware lacks Sixaix support, you may give it another try after Firmware updated.
- HTC One M7/M8 (non-Google Edition)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7.0
- Moto G (non-Google Edition)
- Moto X
Note that the Beta version of the PC software will also be required to use all the new features - firstly uninstall the old PC software, then go to digitalsquid.co.uk and click on "DroidPad 2.0 Beta".
DroidPad lets you use your phone as a PC joystick, mouse or slideshow presenter.
Once set up, simply connect your phone via Wifi / USB, press Start, and play any PC game, control your mouse or play a slideshow.
Available for Windows (currently only 32-bit) and Ubuntu Linux.
Control your touch or non touch games or applications with most keyboard, joysticks, gamepad or your phone or tablet buttons.
Use many different wireless BT controllers to play your games.Support BT and USB connected including Moga, Nyko, Wiimotes, Wamo, IPega and others.
Simulate a playstation controller on games that have PS3 controller support.
Very low latency. The application can be tuned so, on most situations, ther is no lag. Very high app compatibility.
Remap the functions of any key, button, mouse...
Simulation of Sixaxis gamepad, Xbox and others.
Use you touchscreen as virtual buttons and pad. They can be converted to mouse, analog sticks, screen touches on different positions... * Root required *
Map to remote device. Use keyboard, mouse, joysticks, wiimotes connected from one android device in another android device using WIFI or any other network connection.
Map to remote Linux/Windows/Mac. Use Android to send mouse or key commands to your PC. Instructions on the WIKI at http://tincore.wiki-site.com/index.php/Usage#Server_.28Pc.2FMac.29
Virtual touch/mouse hybrid (virtual pointer). Specially useful with TV sticks to navigate menus of games/apps without mouse support. * Root required *
Convert your keyboard or joystick to a mouse. Convert mouse to stick or touch device...
Use accelerometer as air mouse or driving wheel.
Use webcam or phone camera to control a virtual joystick or mouse.
Supports several connected gamepad/keyboards at a time.
More than 20 different kinds of operation modes per button or stick.
Create profiles for your games/apps. The profiles can be automatically applied when the games load. Share profiles universally. Contact me for issues/defails.
Simple, intutitive and well Holo integrated UI.
An IME that can be controlled with gamepads is included. In your device is rooted you dont need to use it
You can combine the application with other IME.
WIKI at http://tincore.wiki-site.com/index.php/Main_Page
This app works much better if you have a kernel with uinput module. Without uinput it is convenient to have the provided IME running. The game compatibility is lower as well.
This application does NOT REQUIRE ROOT. Nevertheless many of the most interesting functions need root. This is essential for touch screen, joystick or mouse simulation and can not be attained in another way..
Could you help with translations? Please contact me!
Wiimotes do not work on Android 4.2 due to OS incompatibilities.
This app works by tricking Android into thinking your controller is natively supported, thus allowing games such as GTA III and Shadowgun to work at their best with true analog support. Growing popularity for games with native gamepad support means the list of supported games will continue to grow.
Only one controller can be connected at a time, as I'm not aware of any games that support multiple native gamepads. I will be adding multiple controller support in the future when hopefully more games support them.
Supported controllers include:
- Zeemote JS1
- MSI Chainpus BGP100
Games enhanced by native support include:
- Grand Theft Auto III (Rockstar Games)
- Shadowgun THD (MADFINGER Games)
- Riptide GP (Vector Unit)
- Shine Runner (Vector Unit)
- Cordy (SilverTree Media)
- Sleepy Jack (SilverTree Media)
- Reckless Racing HD (polarbit)
- Reckless Racing 2 (polarbit)
1. Install and run Bluez IME, then configure your controller as the first device and check that it can successfully connect. This step is only required once or if you change controllers.
2. Disconnect the controller from Bluez IME, then launch Gamepad Enabler and check the 'Driver Enabled' box. Be sure to allow Superuser permissions when prompted.
3. Connect your controller by pressing the power or sync button and check for a 'Controller connected' message.
4. Configure the button mappings under 'Edit Mappings'.
*** Warning: This app requires root. If you're not sure what that means, you probably don't have it. ***
Recommend to check compatibility with An2An Remote (Demo) before purchase.
Please contact us for any problem (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Turn your wired controller into an wireless controller.
- If you have a phone with built-in game controller (e.g. Xperia Play, Nvidia Shield, Droid X360, JXD S5110, Yinlips G18A), you don't need to buy controller for other devices.
- When the target device cannot connect to a game controller directly (e.g. no OTG, Firmware unsupported, unrooted), you can use another compatible device as a "bridge".
- An2An Remote (Demo) 3.0.0+ (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.locnet.an2an.demo)
- Transmitter devices with OS which supports analog joystick (typically OS 3.1+ devices)
- Rooted Receiver device with OS which supports analog joystick (typically OS 3.1+ devices)
1. Install and setup An2An Remote
2. Install An2An Joystick to Transmitter device, restart transmitter app if running.
3. Enable "Use Root Features" on Receiver device, and grant root permission.
4. Connect An2An Remote normally and start using.
Scan your Wi-Fi network for players and connect.
Once connected to a player view and control what is playing.
To communicate with the app DISEplayers must run DISE 8.
* Automatic player detection
* Common playback controls: forward, backward, pause, play, stop, restart
* Control over which display scheme is played
* Set / unset variables
* View player log
SUPPORT & MORE INFO
If you experience any issue please contact developer at email@example.com
General purpose mapping tools tailor-made for playing games. With this app, you can play keyboard/gamepad-only games with touchscreen, play touch-only games with physical gamepad/keyboard/mouse, play gamepad-only games with normal keyboard, or enter cheat code to supported games.
1. onscreen gamepad with:
- multi-touch (depends on device and OS)
- 4/8-way d-pad, up to 12 game buttons, 2 analog sticks
- resizable and customizable buttons layout
- fully configurable buttons mappings
2. re-map physical keys
3. save key/button mappings to profiles
4. full qwerty keyboard
5. create macro to perform autofire, combo keys, action sequence, and text input with single button hit
6. emulate Touchscreen action, even work with devices with no touchscreen (e.g. Android TV Box) (need root)
7. emulate real Analog Joystick (need root, and OS joystick support)
8. emulate Virtual Mouse (need root)
IMPORTANT: Make sure SELinux is disabled when using root-only features on Android 4.3+ devices
This app allow user to control games with:
- Mouse (need root)
- BluezIME-compatible BlueTooth keyboard/controller
- OS-compatible BlueTooth keyboard/controller (e.g. keyboard/controller connected to OS 4.2 as HID device) *
- OS-compatible USB keyboard/controller *
- virtual controller emulated from 3rd party tools (e.g. Moga Universal Driver system-mode, Sixaxis bypass-ime mode) *
- Xperia Play touchpad in Gingerbread (need root)
- built-in gamepad of various gaming devices
* reading analog input requires root access unless connecting controller through BluezIME
This app is originally provided as an add-on for our emulators, but now works with many other apps. Not all apps are compatible, so please test during the trial period.
For best compatibility we recommend using BluezIME-compatible controllers when physical controller is needed. Some compatibility issues can be solved with the help of root features, please contact us when having problem.
How to call up GameKeyboard
- enable "Settings->Use HotKey" then use [Vol. Up]/[Mouse Middle] as hotkey
- enable "Settings->Use Hotspot" then tap on hotspot screen corner
Limitation of Standalone Mode
At the moment Qwerty is not supported and unwanted key/button input may not be filtered. Please switch back to Soft Keyboard mode or email us when having problem.
To user of original GameKeyboard
Thanks for your support, we are very sorry that we can no longer update the the original version. If you find this app useful, please purchase this version.
All mentioned game titles and screenshots are property of relevant companies. We are not affiliated with the developers or publishers of these games.
This is NOT a bluetooth keyboard driver, it ONLY supports the devices listed above.
Analog input is supported but requires that the app you are using BluezIME with also supports it. Some of the major emulators support BluezIME analog input, setup your controller inside the emulator app instead of through the BluezIME interface if possible. If your favorite app does not support BluezIME analog input, please write the publishers and ask for it!
Confirmed to work with almost all devices from HTC, Samsung and Motorola.
Reported NOT working with any LG device with stock ROM:
1) Enable BluezIME (Settings, Language and Keyboard)
2) Select the device to use, and the device type
3) Turn on the Game Pad
4) Select BluezIME as the input method
You only need to perform step 1+2 for the first use.
This application does not use root access.
Check to see if it is possible to configure the controller from inside the app you want to use the controller with. If this is possible, it is the recommended way to do so. In this case you do not need to perform the steps above.
If you need help, go to the project homepage and create an issue. I cannot respond to messages left in comments. If you simply cannot create an issue, drop me a line: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want Wiimote, iCade or Keyboard support, install the HID Enabler:
If you want to complain that Wiimote/iCade/Keyboard does not work with your device, see here first:
If you are a developer that wants to add gamepad controller input, look here:
Big thanks to Stefan Werner for many fixes.
NOTE: If you see the Pivot notification pop up that doesn't mean it's running! I cannot prevent it from seeing that the controller has connected since Bluetooth broadcasts are not ordered.
This application provides a virtual keyboard that simulates key presses when you use your MOGA controller. You can map any button or joystick on your MOGA to a key using profiles that are exportable in XML format for you to share with your friends.
For users with rooted phones there is a second mode available called Gamepad Mode. This mode creates a virtual gamepad that acts just like a standard USB gamepad. The main benefit of this mode is the ability to use the analog joysticks as more than just glorified directional pads.
• Virtual Keyboard
• Configurable profiles
• Profiles are saved as XML files on your SD card
• Controller discovery and management
• Auto-configures based on which kind of controller you're using (Pro/Pocket)
• Gamepad Mode
• • Only available on rooted devices
• • Pretends to be a standard USB gamepad
• • Allows for full analog input
• Desktop Widgets
• • Toggle the driver's state from your desktop
• • With the long widget you can also change your active profile from the desktop
Experiencing crashes? Send me a crash report or send me your /sdcard/MOGA/error.log file!
Like what you see? Buy me a soda!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Bensussen Deutsch and Associates, Inc. (BD&A Inc.), its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
Detects even when the app is not open.
Detects can be disabled in settings.
Warning. Depending on your phone subscription, it can be very expensive going online using your smartphone.
You can easily add the barcode input function to an existing application
and the browser screen. In this application, the limitations of the scanning
times are up to 50 times because of the trial version.
The suffix (button action) attached when the barcode is read can be
registered up to two kinds. Moreover, because another suffix of each barcode
type can be registered, the input operation in the browser screen can be simplified.
Scanner support: BW-130BT
Android compatible version: 2.1Update1 more
1.Download this app.
2.Download "Droid Host for Arduino" app on *another* android device and connect Arduino MEGA/UNO with USB cable to the second device.
3.Configure the TCP connection between the apps.
4.Both application will communicate via WiFi /3G and allow you to remote control your Arduino project.
This application can also receive video stream from "Droid Host for Arduino".
In general "Droid Host for Arduino" is something like WiFi/3G modem/shield for your Arduino board and this app is something like a joystick/controller that can send commands to "Droid Host for Arduino" and the arduino board.
You can find "Droid Host for Arduino" here: