Every chain calculation begins with a normal exercise (e.g. "1+3"). You must remember the answer because another operation will follow (e.g. "+3"), which you then have to perform on the previous answer. Then, the new answer must be remembered for the next operation, and so on. This is how the CalcuChain gets longer and longer.
1+3 (=4), +3 (=7), -2 (=5), *2 (=10), -8 (=2).
The multiply and divide first rule does not apply because every operation may only be linked to the last answer.
After between 3 and 50 operations (...depending on your choice from the menu), the chain is complete und you receive 4 possible final answers to choose from. Choose the correct one to score points!
If you have calculated incorrectly, you lose a life. If you lose all three lives, it's game over.
After every 2 chains, you move up one level. With every level you move up, the length of time between operations decreases by a few fractions of a second. How long can you last?
In the Start menu, you can change the number limit, time interval, chain length and the operators used.
math trainer, math training, math game, math kids, math students,mental arithmetic
This is a very good training for mathematics, with this free app, you can calculate at the speed of a calculator, no operation will stop you.
The perfect application for adults, but for kids too, who want to learn the basics of math having fun, there are additions, subtractions, multiplications, divisions, and even square roots. Review your tables so entertaining!
In multiplayer you can compete against opponents from around the world, be the fastest!
- ONLINE MULTIPLAYER! (Google Play Game Services)
- IN LINE WITH STATISTICAL PROFILE!
- WORLD ONLINE LEADERBOARDS/RANKINGS!
- Multiple difficulty levels: Easy, Medium, Hard.
- GET THE BEST TIME Several series, 10, 20, 50, or at the option of the user!.
- MAKE THE MOST OF CALCULATION IN TIME LIMIT Several times, 10sec, 20sec, 30sec and 60sec,!
- Different types of tests: + - × ÷ √ ADDITION, SUBTRACTION, MULTIPLICATION, DIVISION, ROOT, you can do them all at the same time.
- History latest scores
- Statistics detail of your score based on the difficulty and selected transactions.
- Correction calculations and multiplication tables!
- Achievements !
Learn your multiplication tables fun! Better than math class!
A complete game to train your brain and become the best! Challenge your friends or champions rankings! What turn your brain into a real calculator;)
No ads version is available in our applications.
In case of problem(s):
DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME, DIRECTLY!
The collection of information on your profile, you can edit in Bonus/Profile application, this information can identify you on the online leaderboard, to create customized rankings (by country, sex ...) and the future access to your customizable statistics!
This is the free version of Math Challenge (https://play.google.com/store/apps/detailsid=com.turtlelabs.DesafioMatematico). It is supported by ads.
Duel: Play against a Friend!
Jumping Squares: Where good instincts and coordination meet a Fast Mind.
Keep your mind sharp and alert by using Math Challenge to boost your mental powers both in in general cognitive function and mental arithmetic. By working on a regular basis (your daily Math Challenge workout) on our challenges you will keep the effects of aging away by continually enhance your mental muscle. Works on all ages!
How different can a Math game be? Well we believe, at TurtleLabs, that it can be very different and better. It can be different aesthetically and it can give you a new and original game play. Check out our arithmetic games —Magical Squares! — and be careful …those questions don´t just sit there; they have a tendency to vanish after some seconds depending on the X-factor.
By using Math Challenge you will improve your simple math skills. You will have the option to go into training mode where you can practice at will and learn without time constrains or you can choose one of the many games modes and take up the challenge and fill up those 19 Scoreboards (!) with your name.Are you up for it?
+ Game Play: Timed : 60 seconds: How many question can you answer in 60 seconds? Ah! But how many Squares did you close? Because we care about you playing well, here are some wise words for you to digest: To be fast is good, yeah, but being right is better! Unless …you don´t have time to be right. Right? …Confused? Well we are sure that you aren’t!
+ Game Play: Race : How much time do you take to answer n questions? There are many variants here: 1) Addition and Subtraction 2) Multiplication and Division, and the Ultimate mode provided by the Magical Squares playing ground where everything is put together.
- Game Play: X-Factor: 8 Levels of play. After n seconds the screen is cleared and a new set of 4 questions is presented. You score on the individual questions and the ability to close those squares (See the photos above).
- Game Play: Ultimate: The X-Factor taken to extremes. You start with five lives and then get new lives depending on your ability to close squares (3 in a row gets you a new life). You also win time when you answer a certain amount of questions right. Then you can use the accumulated time by pressing the time button to give yourself more time to answer the next Square. Hint: save your time for when the X-factor gets really tough.
* Training Mode: Training mode consists of two sections: 1) Multiplication and divisions tables and 2) Free training mode. Here you can work continuously on your arithmetic without time constrains. In one well designed screen that will let you, simple, with in one click, change almost everything about what you are doing. Here you will be able to work on the very same math that you will find on the game mode. In the training mode almost everything in your screen is clickable. Press one of those Math symbols to choose a different arithmetic operator or press “up” or “down” the increase or decrease the difficulty level. We worked hard, here at TurtleLabs, to make your experience of working and playing with Math Challenge as simple and intuitive as possible.
* 14 Skins; 7 color schemes and 7 textures. A bit for every taste.
: Very intuitive screens and aesthetically pleasant game zones. Looks good and plays well on large tablets as well on small phones.
Beware ... you react too soon ... face a time penalty!
This game not only comes with a High score, but a Hall of Fame where you can compete against everyone worldwide - http://www.llpartners.co.uk/ReAcXion/
You will be surprised how competitive that top spot can become and will find yourself addicted.
What have you got to lose from the intriguing free game download.
- Realistic reaction time capture
- Hall of Fame
- High Scores (gets surprisingly competitive between friends)
- Great look and feel
- Play Games - Leaderboard
- Reaction based on Sound
- Reaction based of Feeling
If you have any feedback or bug to report please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the ideal game to kill some time whilst you are on the train or waiting for a meeting. This free game is so simple and we have all played this game when we were kids, some of us call it Naughts and crosses. Give this game a go, you won’t regret it and it costs you nothing.
- Play against a Clever Computer AI (Easy & Normal)
- 2 Player mode
- Scores stored for unique game types
- Interesting sound effects on completion of game
- Professional looking graphics
- Online Multilayer
- Hard and Impossible difficulty level
- Landscape compatibility