This app was built with collaboration from Anonymous members!
***THIS APP IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. USE THIS INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN RISK***
The first Anonymous hacking application on the Market!
-The tutorials are pre-loaded. Internet is not needed.
-Includes links to the hacking apps
-Does not harvest personal information like other apps
-Sleek, easy to use UI and tutorials
This app explains how to:
-Gain access to Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Amazon, LinkedIn, eBay, etc. accounts
-Carry out Denial-of-Service (DOS) Attacks while remaining anonymous
-Take-over of websites
-Hacking best practices
-Checking websites for SQL vulnerabilities and performing SQL Injection attacks
-Capture and read network traffic
-Flip/change images on a webpage for anyone on the network
-Redirect webpages on a network
-Redirect YouTube videos to a rickroll
-Remain anonymous on the Internet
-Remain anonymous while performing hacks
-Access the Deep Web (Silk Road, Black Market, Hacker Forums, other hidden websites)
-Hack into Windows computers
-Information on the best Operating Systems to use to carry out attacks and remain anonymous
-Carrying out attacks using an Android phone
Follow us on Twitter: @v_ware_mobile
Download the most complete hacking app and start hacking like Anonymous!
If you don't know how to hack, you cannot defend yourself from others.
If you want to learn ETHICAL HACKING and don't want to go with expensive ethical hacking course and then try out this free application which teaches you everything for free.
Hacking+ provides advanced Ethical Hacking tutorials and tools on Computer Security, Network Security, Internet Security Program. We also guide users to get into Ethical Hacking World. We'll keep updating new tutorials and tools on regular basis.
For Example : Footprinting, Phishing, DDOS, batch file viruses, facebook password sniffing & wifi hacking (WEP, WPA), trojans,backdoors, worms, social engineering, RATs, TOR, proxy, Backtrack, android hacking tools, and much more!
This app shows you the easiest, most direct ways to safely perform a given hack, how it works, and most importantly how to protect yourself against them.
This app presents tried and tested, user friendly tutorials for beginners looking for a way into the hacking universe.
[ FEATURES ] :
* Free of Cost
* Tried and Tested Tuts.
* Constant updates
******By confirming the Terms n Conditions*******
The authors, developers and review analyzers will not be held responsible in the event any unlawful charges brought against any individuals by misusing the information in this application to break the law. This application contains material and resources that can be potentially destructive or dangerous. If you do not fully comprehend something on this application, don‘t use this application. Please refer to the laws and acts of your state/region/ province/zone/territory or country before accessing, using, or in any other way utilizing these resources.
keywords : #hack, #hacking, #ethicalhacking, #attack
You can become a whitehat Hacker or Say a Security Professional by learning from our WhiteBook Tutorials, It Contains following Topics:
1) Hacking Basics - Introduction to Hacking, Basic Concept of IT, Concept of Security, Introduction to Networking, Foot Printing.
2) Common Hacking Tuts - Google Hacking Database, windows Hacking and Security, Linux Hacking and Security, Virus, Worms and Trojans, DOS and DDOS, Sniffers, Network Hacking, Social Engineering, Physical Security, Cryptography and Stenography, WI-FI hacking, FireWall and IDS/IPS.
3) Vulnerabilities - Vulnerability Scanning, Vulnerability Research, Web Penetration Testing, Network Penetration Testing, Server Penetration Testing and More Coming Soon,
4) Security Standards ( Beta) - Security Standards and Principles, OWSAP Top 10 Vulnerability, OSSTMM, SANS TOP 25 Vulnerabilities. ( Note: at Present We are Just Giving an Overview in this module, We will be Soon Updating the Details)
5) Exploits And Exploitation - Assembly Language, Exploit Writing, Buffer Overflow, Reverse Engineering, Exploit Frameworks
6) BackTrack - Introduction to BackTrack, BackTrack Methodology, Information Gathering, Vulnerability Assessment, Exploitation Using BT.
7) Advance Tools - Acunetix, IBM App Scanner, Net Sparker, Vega, Burp Suite, W3AF, OWASP ZED Proxy, Aarachini, NMAP, Maltego, Dark Comet, WireShark.
8) Cyber Forensics - Hacking Incidents, Doing Forensics, Data Recovery and Analysis, Understanding Anti Forensics, Cyber Crime Investigations ( Note: at Present We are Just Giving an Overview in this Module, We will be Soon Updating the Details)
9) Security Management - Information Security Management, Policies and Documentations
10) Tips and Tricks - Facebook hacking, Tips and Tricks, Mobile Tips and Tricks, List Sites You should not Scan.
Security is a vast field and have several verticals, if you need and other tutorials or have suggestions, We would love to here it. We will Grow with the Best Tutorials and Content,
We are also Looking for Enthusiast Professionals, who can Join part time to Contribute to this Growing Community.
Disclaimers: The Information Provided on this Application is to be used for educational purpose only. The Website/Application Creator is in no way responsible for misuse of the information provided. All the Information in this Whitebook Application is meant to help the reader develop a Professional Security Attitude in order to prevent the attacks Discussed. In no way should you use the information to cause any kind of damage directly or indirectly. You Implement the information given at your own Risk.
This app is a step by step tutorial on how to crack WEP and WPA networks to figure out the password.
The full version contains:
- Cracking WiFi networks secured with WEP and WPA/2
- Acquiring Email account passwords through Man in the Middle attacks(google, yahoo, hotmail)!
- Intercept and hack Facebook accounts!
- Bypassing school and work filters and firewalls on networks!
- Hacking websites through various attack methods(SQL Injection, XSS, CSRF, RFI, LFI)!
- How to acquire software/movies/games/music
- Creating a hacking lab, so you can practice what you've learned!
- How to install Backtrack 5 R1 to USB/CD/DVD as a bootable live operating system!
- Social Engineering How-To, Including a guide on the Social Engineering Toolkit!
Check it out here:
This keyboard is especially useful if you use ConnectBot for SSH access. It provides working Tab/Ctrl/Esc keys, and the arrow keys are essential for devices that don't have a trackball or D-Pad.
HAVE FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS, OR BUG REPORTS? Please check https://code.google.com/p/hackerskeyboard/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions or email me. It's difficult to track issues reported through review comments.
Completion dictionaries are provided by plug-in packages, see the "other applications by this developer" section for the currently available list. The keyboard also supports use of dictionaries (but not keyboard layouts) provided by AnySoftKeyboard language packs.
For more information, please see the documentation:
In case an updated version is not working for you, you can download older releases here:
Known issues include:
- Localization for the keyboard layout is incomplete, currently the Spanish, Finnish, Lao, Romanian, and Thai are only localized in 4-row mode and show the English QWERTY layout in 5-row mode.
- Some languages and layouts may not be usable on your phone if it lacks the necessary fonts.
- Right-to-left languages (Arabic, Hebrew) are apparently not fully supported on pre-Honeycomb devices. Your mileage may vary.
- Many applications don't react to additional keys since they aren't programmed to handle them.
The supported keyboard layouts include:
- Armenian (Հայերեն)
- Arabic (العربية)
- Bulgarian (български език)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (dansk)
- English Dvorak (language "en_DV")
- English (QWERTY)
- English/British (en_GB)
- Finnish (Suomi)
- French (Français, AZERTY)
- German (Deutsch, QWERTZ)
- Greek (ελληνικά)
- Hebrew (עברית)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Lao (ພາສາລາວ)
- Norwegian (Norsk bokmål)
- Persian (فارسی)
- Portugese (Português)
- Romanian (Română)
- Russian (Русский)
- Russian phonetic (Русский, ru-rPH)
- Serbian (Српски)
- Slovak (Slovenčina)
- Slovenian (Slovenščina)/Bosnian/Croatian/Latin Serbian
- Spanish (Español, Español Latinoamérica)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Tamil (தமிழ்)
- Thai (ไทย)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (українська мова)
Tags: Python code, Example Python, Learn Python by example
This book is written for people who have NO background in programming or are beginners. It strips away the non-essentials and provides you with the fundamental building blocks to get you up and running in Phyton.
Phyton Programming in a Day zooms in on the most essential concepts with EXAMPLES!
We cover the following topics:
Who goes there
Count to 10
Advance Functions Example
More on Lists
Revenge of the String
How to handle Errors
Check out ROM Toolbox which has included this app and added many more features.
For fast and friendly support please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
☆Two file manager panels
☆ Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
☆ Explore apk, rar, zip & jar files
☆ Change file permissions and ownership
☆ View and edit any file
☆ sqlite explorer
☆ Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
☆ Create and delete directories (folders).
☆ Send files by email.
☆ Add new files & folders in any directory
☆ Install zips using clockwork recovery
☆ Execute script files
☆ Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
☆ Bookmark any folder
☆ Open files and folders with other apps
☆ Change the theme (double tap home button)
☆ Sort by name, size & date
☆ Extract single files from zip/apks/jars
☆ Search for files or folders
✓ python programing
✓ python beginners
✓ python cheat sheet
✓ python documentation
✓ python for beginners
✓ python free books
✓ python for dummies
✓ python guide
✓ python handbook
✓ python learn
✓ python language
✓ python programming language
✓ python programing guide
✓ python reference
✓ python tutorial for beginners
Need a quick reference guide on your phone for all the usual Linux commands?
This app provides all the regular bash commands for Linux Shell as well providing Syntax, Descriptions of
each type of command, Options and Examples are all included to help you out for whatever your need may be!
Download our FREE Linux Commands Handbook and enjoy our easy to use app!
Thank you for Supporting the Developers & Playing, Ninjas!
Remember to Subscribe on our Developer Website / MotionPixTheater YouTube Channel for News & Updates.
Join MotionPixTheater Ninja Army & Become a Ninja.. RIGHT NOW !!!
App & Programming & Logic Created by Shin
Artwork Created by Snap
With this app you take some important information wherever you want, and no problems of any tutorial or forget important command. In addition, the application also has several tools commonly used in safety testing, promoting speed and dynamism in the test. The Manual Hacker provides tools like:
➢ TCP Port Scanner
➢ HTTP HEADER
➢ DNS Reverse Lookup
➢ SQL Injection Testing
➢ View WIFI passwords saved on the device (Requires ROOT)
➢ And much more!
The Manual Hacker also has a News Feed on Security and Technology with various portals and also a XAT to promote interaction among the users.
Current version for Tablets.
(To enhance your experience with the safety testing, more tutorials, articles, tools, news and more, download the Manual Hacker Gold)
* Do not use your knowledge for evil!
* We are not responsible for the misuse of tools and information passed here.
We are surrounded by a huge number of hidden opportunities, which we do not even think of. But if we learn to recognize and use them, our life will become easier, more creative and more effective! We can save money and time, to get a new look to familiar things or just impress friends and relatives.
>> Browse through hundreds (and still increasing) of unique lifehacks.
>> Quick, easy and simple to use.
>> Easy navigation.
>> Always find a new lifehacks everyday, this list is updated EVERYDAY!
>> Get quick look at currently trending lifehacks.
>> Share it to your friends via Facebook, Google+, Reddit, Twitter, Etc..
>> Rating system! You can rate the one you like, and the one you dislike!
>> You can save it to your phone, for free of course :)
*I does not own or claim to own any of the content in this app, most of it is collected from internet with source attached. You can go into the owner site to get more new lifehacks collection ;) *
By: Jullian Assange and Suelette Dreyfus
DuckDuckGo is the search engine that doesn't track you. Our Search & Stories app offers you real privacy with smarter search and stories you'll love!
Real Privacy. From funny videos to health and finance questions, searches are a reflection of your personal life. That's why we don't collect or share your personal information:
• We don't track you - http://donttrack.us/
• We don't filter bubble you - http://dontbubble.us/
Smarter Search. We help you get where you want to go in fewer clicks. We do that through:
• Instant answers from hundreds of sources.
• Auto-suggest featuring our !bang commands that help you search directly on thousands of other sites.
Stories you'll love. We feature the most enjoyed stories from hand-crafted sources:
• #1 stories like most emailed or upvoted.
• Readability view for faster reading.
You can always reach us at https://duckduckgo.com/feedback, or via email email@example.com. We listen!
Disclaimer: While we can and will ensure your privacy at DuckDuckGo, we cannot ensure that other sites you visit from the app will similarly respect your privacy.
--- 8< ---
Introducing the reimagined and redesigned DuckDuckGo:
• Images & Videos - now always available. View them without leaving the page.
• Find Places - a better place to start your search for restaurants, or anywhere else you might decide to go.
• More Meanings - when searching ambiguous terms, getting the meaning you want can be difficult. Not anymore.
• Recipe Search - a great place to start your next meal.
• Smarter Answers - answers to your questions from the best sources, developed by our open source community.