Always supported file expert I love this app and thank you for keeping your word about the professional version.. I just wish you offered a free account to those of us without a bunch of cash to decide if we wanna buy a better version..
Best file manager out there Really good, but post latest update it is crashing. Please fix the issue. Device - Nexus 5, Android version - 6.0.1 Marshmallow. App is not opening at all and is crashing straightaway when tried to open on the first attempt.
Useful but pricey Inclusion of cloud storage in the most basic subscription package is unnecessary, as most users already use several cloud storage.
Used to be great Now every time I try to copy a file a get an "operation failed" warning.
Isn't there installation for system apps? If not please add this feature. Also, doesn't this app support root?
Deleting Getting an error while deleting files from external card. Can't find a solution...
V8.1.0 Change Log
1. Add New Files on slide menu
2. Support batch rename
3. Add Move to and Copy to operations
4. Add WebDAV client support
5. Support Ukrainian
6. Fix ringtone setting failure on some Android 6.0 devices
7. Fix incomplete display of some menus and dialogs in landscape mode
8. Optimize Show Hidden Files feature
9. Optimize slide animation of bottom sheet