Very cool Made several tools I used obsolete. Can't live without it anymore. Best used with a rooted telephone. Edit: changed it to 1 star, because since the last updates it became very slow. Seems to be asking for root access for every file operation. Was my favorite tool, will deinstall now. Developers are cramming too many features into it. Very disappointed. Update: it's beginning to look more like it now. The new version is becoming better and better.
Changed my rating I gave this a very low rating because of the long wait for the splash screen. After loading the first time, it's not so long. The main problem I have now is the nag screen every time I open it to remind me to not hide the SD card. It's annoying to answer that prompt especially when the app remembers what you did last time. It's a good app but this nag screen is a pain.
File Expert V7 Overall good and useful , but some video file can not be opened after being transferred to external storage
No Splash screen Please......!! Kindly remove the splash screen when the app opens, so that the app opens faster, also no option to change my home screen, why?? & it crashes a lot now, after updating....!! Device- Moto E
Useless! I don't know what you did recently to 'improve' this app but now it does not work on my LG. It won't open files. It won't delete them. Total disappointment. It used to be a good app, but any longer
Sd card access restored with last update!!! Excellent work. UPDATE: No landscape mode on my tablet?? Hard to use it in portrait on 10 inch screen.
V7.0.6 Change Log
1. Enable Material Design effect on Android 5.0+
2. Support to copy network files, such as from FTP to Clouds, Dropbox to Google Drive (except in the same Cloud)
3. Support Mediafire Cloud service
4. Auto-locate to the new file/folder after the operation of copy and create
5. Enable to view the properties of multiple files, such as numbers and size (for local files)
6. Fix the upload failure of .doc to Gcloud
7. Enable to create shortcut for a file (only in File directory)