Dagazehwas is an intergalactic treasure hunter always on the lookout for hidden artifacts spread throughout the universe. This is a block breaking blast that combines pinball and treasure hunting with the classic brick breaking game play you're already familiar with! It's a great game for all types of gamers from casual to action adventure gamers and everyone in between.
In each episode Dagazehwas finds himself in strange new environments with various levels of interesting and exciting brick bashing puzzles mixed in with gem collecting and combo sweet spots for multiple block bashing fun! In addition to treasure there are numerous power ups and even secret levels to discover.
The game allows players to aim the ball deflection with the paddle ship's special convex surface. This creates unique and fun challenges and adds the ability to avoid obstacles and find sweet spots that enable multiple brick bashes per hit more often.
Each episode of the game contains 30 levels of regular game play and 6 secret levels, players can replay old maps to get perfect scores along with the ability to continue playing from where you previously left off. Episodic content allows player's to play the first episode for free while purchasing additional episodes in game. Player's who purchase any additional episode will also have all ads turned off.
Below is a full feature list of Dagazehwas
- 30 levels per episode along with 6 secret levels.
- Multiple power ups including super balls and gun ship upgrades.
- Easy to play with only 1 slider button touch control and force feedback on vibration equipped devices.
- Automatic game saving and pause for maximum convenience when on the go.
- Episodic content with each episode containing new story cards, graphics, and treasure to find along with new game play challenges.
- Buy new episodes in game which stay with you even if you upgrade to a new phone
- Full ad removal with purchase of one or more additional episodes.
Dagaz. Brick Breaker "Great game!!!" ppl don't know how great this game is but, I want everyone, the world nd, or anyone who has a smartphone....if u c this game....get it, try it, guarantee...u would like it!!..By the way, I withheld a star bcuz, u can't exit the game properly....u have to go out thru the home button.....nd tht's not good, other than tht ...."fabulous!!".... Samsung GS2 Blaze..... ;-)
Could be good if it worked Played for two minutes, got to level two, it crashed while playing and now when I open it the title screen comes up then quits. Was good for a minute or two. Uninstalled, still looking for game equally as good that works. It shouldn't be to hard to make a good brick breaker game surely?