For anyone looking for the reliable (but battery draining) version, you can download it from this link: http://tinyurl.com/ojyg9zv
A minimalist clock widget for your homescreen. Minimal Clock is lightweight and easy to use and has a simple design that many users will love.
- 2x2 Widget (resizable)
- High resolution widget option (Warning: high resolution widget will decrease battery life more than regular widget)
- Displays hour, am/pm, day of week, minute, and battery (arc)
- Custom colors for clock face border, clock face fill, battery arc, hour text, am/pm & day of week, minute text, minute face fill, and minute face border.
- Colors support alpha (transparent)
- Optional 24hr format
- Optional battery percentage
- Optional date format (8/20, 20/8, Aug 20, 20 Aug)
- Adjustable text and line thickness
- Easy access to settings by tapping bottom right corner of widget
- Optional tap to launch selected app
To add this to your homescreen, go to your app drawers. Then navigate to your widgets section, and find Minimal Clock. Hold it down and move it to the screen you want to add it to.
I am currently a student working on this app for fun and in my free time. If there are any problems or suggestions, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also if you would like to possibly donate :) here is a link to my paypal: http://goo.gl/Uh9vpx
--- FEATURES ---
- Compatible with all Android 4.0+ devices
- Full customizable digital & analog clock (material style colors)
- Extra settings (volume fade-in alarm, autostart night mode, timer tone, ...)
- Countdown timer
- Night mode
- Analog & digital widgets
- More features soon ...
● The app is fully functional but includes ads that can be eliminated with an in-app purchase.
● We have been working hard to make the app compatible with a lot of devices. Anyway, please contact us at email@example.com if you have any issue. We are delighted to receive any feedback.
--- THANKS ---
● Thanks to everyone who buys our applications. Your purchase helps us to keep working hard on this project.
● Thanks to Google for releasing the Android open source project. Without their great contribution to the developer community our work would not be possible.
--- NOTES ---
● Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
● This app is not affiliated or endorsed by Google Inc.
If you have a request or an issue please contact me via Email or http://onca-development.de
• Font size selectable
• Tranparency adjustable
• Color selection for all elements of the widget
• Hours as digits
• Minutes as ring
• Seconds (optional) as point or ring (!Can impact device's performance!)
• Date (optional) with selectable alignment
• Background ring (optional) with transparency setting
• Starting arbitrary apps by tapping on clock or date
• Configuration can be altered anytime by tapping on the lower area of the widget
• Format of time and date adapt to system settings
PRO Edition (via in-app purchase)
• Hours as digits, ring or point
• Minutes as digits, ring or point
• Individual colors
• Font size selectable
• Minute marks (optional)
• Background circle (optional) with transparency setting
You can try PRO Edition settings in the preview of the configuration menu.
• Choose from 20 different beautiful clock widget styles (digital or analog).
• Customise the widget (text, background, etc.) with your own colour themes.
• Show weather forecast (using OpenWeatherMap) or your current battery level in the widget.
• Set the widget as a shortcut to another app.
• Widgets only update when screen is on, so it uses battery power efficiently.
• If the widget doesn't work properly (crashes) after update, try to uninstall and re-install the app.
• To enable weather information, make sure that you've turned on your location service.
• ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION, required for acquiring weather information.
• INTERNET, required for acquiring weather information.
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, required for acquiring weather information.
Thank you for all the suggestions and bugs/crash reports !
You will need Ultimate Custom Clock widget app. Its free.
Get it here.
A clean minimal design with soft shadow that gives a 3-Dimensional feel and looks great on most wallpapers.
1. Install UCCW app from play store.
2. Install Minimal UCCW theme from here.
3. go to your home screen and add a 2x1 or higher uccw widget.
4. select minimal uccw theme from the list.
5. Enjoy the beautiful clock widget.
I recommend use of custom launchers like Apex launcher, Nova launcher or any other that allows custom grid size. This way you will have more flexibility in resizing and getting the desired look of the widget.
To add it to your homescreen select menu>add>widgets and then you will be prompted to customize the time display options!
If you like this application, feel free to donate a few dollars to my cause: http://www.tswartz.net/android-applications.html
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not include them in the review, as I cannot respond to them- instead, please email me using the link provided on the Store Page. Thanks!
Please be aware that I needed to remove the color picker, as it was causing the app to crash. I hope to return this feature sometime soon. Volunteers are welcome!
Just another Analog Clock, minimal and completely integrated with stock Android.
Compatible from Android 2.3 to the current version, it can also be added not only to the Home Screen but also to the Lock screen.
For donations, please check our website and Google+ page.
- customise colours
- change date format
- defaults to phones locale
- launch your clock application from the widget
- change the size of the date
- 12hr and 24hr modes
- lowercase and uppercase modes
If you don't like the update you can find the original 1.0 version here - http://bobstuff.org/media/BobClockD3-original.apk
Follow the original thread on XDA forums -
Get the source from -
If you have problems with the widget please contact me at the support email, I will try and help the best I can.
- Minimalistic Nexus 4 themed analogue clock
- Minimalistic digital clock
- Circle shows remaining battery percentage
- Clicking the widget launches the default Clock app
- Customizable colors and hotspot
Be sure that Ultimate Custom Clock Widget (UCCW) is installed http://goo.gl/8f0la
Place a UCCW widget on the homescreen (Any size, as the widget won't become distorted)
On the skin selector menu, pick "minimal clock" or "minimal clock 1"
In order to customize the widget:
1 - Place the widget on your homescreen
2 - Launch the UCCW app and open the menu
3 - Click on "Hotspots mode" and set it to "off"
4 - Go back to your homescreen and click on the widget, it will take you to a customization screen
5 - After you have finished customizing, go back to UCCW and enable hotspots mode
*Some users have found that this doesn't work on some phones. I believe this to be a bug with UCCW itself. If you have problems customizing the skin, just contact me and I will send you the uzip file for full control of the skin
New UCCW Skins Released! Check them out in the links below :)
Follow me on Google+!
6 Types of Simple, Minimal, Multifunctional Skins, for UCCW.
-All the included widgets have hotspots and most of them have editable colors!
UCCW (Ultimate Custom Clock Widget) free.
Make sure the latest version is installed on your device.
1 - Download this skin.
2 - Add a 4x4 or similar UCCW widget to your home screen (by long pressing on home screen OR via app drawer if you're using an AOSP based launcher (ex. Nova or Apex))
3 - In the UCCW skin list, choose the skin to apply. The labels should start with "minimal multi skin..........."
4 - You're done!
1 - Open UCCW app from your app drawer.
2 - Tap the menu button or 3 dots and select Lock Widgets -> No
3 - Go back to your home screen.
4 - Tap on any part of the widget until it opens up UCCW editor.
5 - Select Hotspots
6 - Here, you can edit the hotspots to your likings.
7 - When you're done, tap on the menu button or 3 dots.
8 - Tap on Lock Widgets -> Yes.
Also Check out my other beautiful themes!
If you like this UCCW skin, please leave a 5 star review!
❖ This cool widget lets you “make your own clock” - “glass clock” edition!
❖ First, you need to ADD “glass widget” to your HOME SCREEN!
❖ You should go to MENU and then press the 'ADD' button or, depending on your device, tap the empty space and hold your finger until the pop-up menu-window labeled “ADD TO HOME SCREEN” appears (you might need to find + BUTTON, or the option 'WIDGET' to add it to home screen).
❖ When you download the widget, initially you get five widget faces, while the rest of them unlock over the next five days.
❖ This “free clock widget” lets you choose from 10 hypnotic designs, various skins, handles and digits!
❖ Tap on the “analogue clock” and hold to scale and move your new widget!
❖ Set the “alarm clock” by swiping through the digits on the screen and tap on “set alarm” button!
❖ The awesome analog clock app is not only a “beautiful clock widget”, but it also saves your battery!
❖ Our “Glass Analog Clock” has easy and fun interface and great choice of clock faces!
❖ “Transparent Clock” is compatible with 99% mobile phone devices.
❖ “Glass Clock Widget” looks amazing on tablet devices as well as on mobile phones.
Try this glass app inspired by the cutest “transparent analog clock widget” and you will fall in love with all the soothing designs. Go ahead and “download clock for Android™” and admire your brand new “analog clock free” of charge. The latest ”gadgets and gizmos” inspired by the glass theme can be yours right now. If you are tired of your old glass clock and weather widget, go old school and get this superb glass analog clock and give your phone or tablet a brand new vibe. Turn your mobile phone or your tablet into a master piece inspired by glass art by trying our “transparent app for Android™”. Combine the element of the “transparent screen” and our adorable “clock widget” to give your screen the sophisticated look you wanted. When you experience the glass effect on your phone, you will never want to change it. Just pick the right skin and hands, resize your new Android™ widgets, set an alarm and enjoy in the “transparent theme for Android™”. Turn your phone or tablet into the embodiment of sophistication and class with the outstanding glass “analog watch”!
* Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
* This widget is ad-supported.
★★IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO ADD THE SECONDS HAND OPTION, JUST EMAIL ME★★
★APPLY THE WIDGET:★
1) Long tap on your homescreen (or go to Widgets tap in your App Drawer)
2) Choose "Widgets"
3) Look for Jelly Bean Clock Widget
4) Click and Hold on it
5) A configuration screen will pop up that let you:
* Choose Clock color
* Choose whether you want to launch the Alarm app or whatever app you would like to
* Show/Hide the date
* Choose Date color
* Select Date format
* Select Date font
6) The widget will appear in your homescreen!
- compatible with any android version. ( 3.0 to 4.4 )
- Amazing Design!
- Amazing Colors!
- Get rid of your old-styled Analog Clock and try this
- Re-sizable, even on stock launchers
-Applied on homescreen and/or lockscreen
★ Tested on: ★
Nexus4, Nexus5, Nexus10, hTC one X, Samsung Galaxy SII, Samsung Galaxy SIII
- Choose between 26 GREAT FONTS (38 for Premium users)
- 4x2 and 2x1 widgets
- Custom colors
- Transparency option
- LAYOUT EDITOR - move, rotate and scale widget elements (Premium users)
- Rotation option
- Scale option
- Shadow effect
- Show date function
- Show AM/PM
- 24h/12h option
- Tap to open custom application
- Weather information °C/°F
- Battery level info (Premium users)
- Lockscreen support (Android 4.2 and higher)
- Tablet UI
- Holo theme, colors and fonts
Test the application at https://www.appsurfer.com/apps/19154-clockq-premium
Analog Clock Version:
See ClockQ Analog (http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.kinst.jakub.clockqa)
This application contains Advertisment.
TO REMOVE ADVERTISMENT AND GET MUCH MORE FEATURES, PLEASE UNLOCK AD-FREE PREMIUM VERSION INSIDE APPLICATION
The widget can be added to your homescreen by long-tapping on the homescreen or selecting from widget drawer (Android 4+).
NEW: Widget can be added to your lockscreen on Android 4.2+
NOTE: If you are experiencing cropped text, press menu and select Reset Settings.
NOTE: Please do not move the app to SD-card. The widget can't be shown after that.
Internet permission is needed for downloading weather information.
Widget settings is accessible from your launcher as ClockQ application.
NOTE: If your clock stops updating, exclude ClockQ from task-killer.
NOTE: If you have trouble with installing (package-sign problem), uninstall previous version and install again from market.
Please, help me translating this app to your language. You can do it by going to http://www.getlocalization.com/clockq/
Please send me your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
-- What's New --
2.0 - Hotspots added and increased resolution
-- Features --
v1 - Bigger circle with time and date
v2 - Smaller circle with time, date and weather information
Customizable colors and time format
-- Instructions --
To use this skin, you must have UCCW http://goo.gl/eDQjG
Place a UCCW widget (3x3 or 4x4) on the homescreen.
Select from the skin list.
To enable hotspots: Menu -> Lock widgets (Hotspot mode)
Resize it anyway you want to best suit your screen.
• Your current local weather
• Missed calls and unread text messages
• Your next calendar appointment
• Unread Gmail inbox or priority inbox conversations
• Your next scheduled alarm
To add the widget to your Android 4.2 device's lock screen, first make sure that "Enable widgets" is turned on in your security settings. Then, simply swipe to the left-most page of your lock screen and touch the "+" icon. Finally, select "DashClock" to customize and add the widget. You can make this the primary lock screen widget, replacing the default clock, by first touching-and-holding it and then dragging it horizontally to the very rightmost position.
Developers: DashClock is extensible! Visit the open source project at http://code.google.com/p/dashclock to learn more or just check out the source.
Have a bug report or feature request? Just find the issue or file a new one here: http://code.google.com/p/dashclock/issues/list