Only one that worked This was the only IRC app I could find on the play store that supported DCC file transfers that actually worked. It would be great if it was possible to customize the save path though.
It works and DCC is working which is what I really care about. But there doesn't seem to be a way to get back to the transfers list after I go back to the chat window. What's up with that?
Can it support more command? Overall pretty good, would be better if more commands are supported. For example, I want to ignore certain types of information using /ignore but currently it's not supported.
Actually works, full featured, fast, stable, easy to setup and use The ONLY real android IRC app. Stable, full featured & a breeze to set up & use. Not some hideous developers hack tool that is barely more than a bad and confusing gui on top of an unstable irc client. I've tried sooo many other IRC clients & every one was just beyond terrible, unuseable, stupidly designed, missing features, crash constantly and none worked to log into chat-rooms/channels with passwords/keys. Lite IRC is different to all the others. It's almost perfect.
Grandslam Homerun This irc app is reliable and packed with features. Would be nice to be able to exit program without first having to disconnect each server I'm on, but not an issue that would make me want to give it less stars. Keep up the great work!
- Fixed light theme looking incorrect on tablets when editing or adding networks.
- Fixed name highlights on the light theme being difficult to read.
- Fixed text with a background colour set displaying incorrect black/whites on light theme.
- Added a setting to switch themes between Dark (default) and Light.
- Adjusted some layout positions for tablets.
- Fixed a measurement error with usernames that would appear on screen rotation.