The iPhone version of this app was featured in Wiley Publishing's book on Incredible iPhone apps and (for weeks) the app was ranked #1 on Apple's top charts for the Finance category.
Do you want to gauge the current state of the US economy with the latest economic indicators? Do you want to review historical data for patterns across recessions or patterns across Republican and Democratic presidencies?
Do you want to win arguments when people talk about issues like inflation, unemployment, trade, politics relating to the economy etc.? Do you want to make speculative predictions about the economy based on the latest Econ data and patterns from the past? Does economics or the financial world or investment or economic news interest you ?
This app will help you with all of that and more by giving you latest values of key economic indicators published by the Federal Reserve and tracking the history of these indicators across the past few months, years and decades. The app gives you straight news (i.e. economic data).
1. Latest values of key US economic indicators (Housing, Employment, Manufacturing, Inflation, Trade Deficit, weekly updates of Canadian,Mexican currency exchange rates , M2 Money stock, etc.) published by the US Federal Reserve.
2.Graphs to track economic data across many different time ranges (e.g. 1 year, 3 years, ...,40 years etc.)
3.Graphs that track USA economic data across Democratic and Republican presidencies and across Recession periods in America over the past several decades.
4.Help/Descriptions for most economic indicators
5. Data-value transformations (graphs can be charted on interesting y-axis transformations (e.g. continuously compounded annual rate of change, natural log etc.)
6. The app requires internet connectivity, but previously downloaded/viewed (saved) data can be viewed in offline mode without an internet connection.
7. The app has been optimized for phones and tablets. It works in both landscape and portrait mode and it supports multiple device sizes.
Download this app to see why Economy from Cascade Software Corporation was ranked #1 on Apple's top charts for the Finance category and why it was featured on the cover page of Wiley Publishing's book on Incredible iPhone Apps.
Includes a lively discussion about the state of the US and world economy, including policy, politics, healthcare, incentives, wars, illicit drugs, debts and finance, and more.
Also includes deep integration with Groupick Polls, a way to quickly poll the US Economy population to get instant feedback on their point of view of the economy.
Charts include the US national debt, deficit, stock indices, S&P 500, mortgage rates, inflation, housing, gas prices, interest rates, currency, and more.
1] Greeks Calculation.
2] Option Strategies.
GOS mainly aids end users in providing on the go analysis of different option strategies, which helps them in actual trading. It also includes some important derivative market calculations like
1] Greeks Option
2] Currency Greeks Option
3] Implied Volatility
The main purpose of GOS is to give end user an application that contains following modules in one package:
1] Greeks Calculator based on Black-Scholes Model (For Index, Stock & Currency Options)
2] Implied Volatility Calculator
3] Option Analytics with Graph
4] Option Strategies with Graph (includes different 9 strategies)
5] Stock Quotes (CBOE Market) (Note: GOS will include support for Indian Stock Markets in future)
For any Derivative Exchange (e.g. NSE, MCX, CBOE) users GOS is very handy application to analyze their market strategy on the go. It can be run on any Android enabled device including all android phones, tabs etc.
ADVANTAGES OF GOS
1. First of its kind of Android application that includes Greeks Calculator, Implied Volatility Calculator, Option Analytics, Option Strategies and Get Quotes in one package.
2. User friendly GUI.
3. Highly Portable
4. Compact in Size
5. All values entered are validated so there are fewer chances of errors.
6. Huge time will be saved.
7. Database is maintained and keeping record is very easy.
8. Quicker access of information to the User.
9. Easily Downloadable from Google Play Store.
10. Quick and Easy Upgrade.
11. Most number of Strategies available in single application.
12. Free to Download
LIMITATION OF GOS
1. Requires special knowledge of Derivative Market
2. Currently only provides 9 Option strategies out of 22 standard strategies provided by NSE.
3. Get Quotes Module only provides stock quotes for CBOE Market. Support for Indian Stock Exchange Markets will be available in new version.
Weeklies traders: Get the latest in a direct feed only on optionMONSTER Mobile.
Subscribe to one of optionMONSTER's trading advisory service, such as InsideOptions(TM). Get trade alerts directly to the optionMONSTER Mobile app.
Co-founded by Jon 'DRJ' and Pete Najarian, optionMONSTER delivers actionable trade ideas, advanced options education, and webinars for investors and traders. Copyright (c) 2013 OptionMonster® Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Tags: Options, Trading, Finance, Stocks, optionMONSTER, Volatility, Jamie Tyrrell, Jon 'DRJ' Najarian, Pete Najarian
hit refresh to udate news - always fresh, always something new to read
new vastly improved universal version for phones & tablets
Scheduling of economic events and indicators are constantly changing. We are proud to share these economic calendars with you. Useful for FOREX traders.
The purpose of the app is to identify and offer what we consider to be the best economic calendars. Try all of them and use the best you think for you.
All data is streaming, and updated automatically.
With features and information that helps Forex traders make better trading decisions.
Now 5 versions of calendars.
v2 optimised for several screens, small, tablets etc, in cn, ru, es and it, and with zoom.
v4 optimised for small screens.
INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRES!
Keywords:[economic, calendar, news, forex calendar, forex, events, economic calendar, market news, stocks news, financial news]
In the Market there are a lot of similar applications, but they are usually crammed with all sorts of economic bells and whistles. I'm not an economist, I'm a programmer and it's enough for me to keep expenses and display statistics, that's why I decided to create this application.
Language: EN, RU, DE
The main features of the free version:
- keeping of countless records of expenses. Expenses can be edited (short press), deleted (long press)
- kinds of expenses and currencies can be created directly in the creation of the flow
- kinds of expenses and currencies can be infinite set. Kinds of expenses and currency also can be edited (short press) and deleted (long press) from a separate list
- for the currency also introduced the abbreviation (can be a symbol or a three-letter abbreviation)
- output statistics of any kind of cost (or all at once), one of the existing currency. Statistics displayed as well as a graphic display
- when you add expense, types of expenses and currencies are displayed sorted by last treatment.
- limit system. For each currency, you can set a daily limit. And if you exceed this limit then this program will show you this. Also when the statistics is displayed, you can see how you exceed (or conversely, saved) money with respect to the limit for a defined period, for all kinds of expenses or for one of them, for any currency.
- nice interface
I hope you enjoy this application and will help you make clever spend.
Tags: cost accounting, saving, spending, statistics.
We promptly update actual values of Forex indicators online right after their release.
We hope that the mobile version of FxTeam economic calendar will become your easy-to-use compass in the Forex market.
What you can do with this app:
• browse for data by category, release, source and popularity or search by keywords or series ID;
• view and create custom graphs;
• store your favorite data series for quick and easy access;
• share your favorite data series or graphs via e-mail or post them directly to your Twitter or Facebook account;
• and receive the latest news on new data series, updates, and St. Louis Fed economic research.
The app is free to download.
If you encounter problems or have suggestions for improving our app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.